- Have 7+ years of .Net Framework experience in Architecture, Analysis, Designing, Development, Debugging and Maintenance of 3 - tier Enterprise Web Application.
- Worked in Scrum, Waterfall and Test-Driven Development environment.
- Experienced wif Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Serialization and User Interface Process)
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and tracing by which the whole picture of application runtime can be seen and analyze more efficiently.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web customs controls, user controls, Data Controls like Data Grid, Rich UI wif extensive use of ASP.NET AJAX, Knockout JS, Backbone JS, Angular JS, Bootstrap and JQuery and building RIA web applications
- Had developed Single Page applications using the Angular JS framework.
- Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on various architectural design patterns including MVC 5.0, Two-Tier & Three Tier Architecture.
- Experience in working wif .NET features like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Events & Delegates, Generics & Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Tracing in .NET applications.
- Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server 2005, 2008 using Tables, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL and maintaining the database, including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, loading and implementation.
- Expertise in developing WebForms using static and dynamic data.
- Used AJAX Controls to create an interactive Web Application and customize AJAX Control Tool kit as per requirement demand.
- Experience in querying using LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and other data sources.
- Hands on experience developing reusable components using Object Oriented Techniques.
- Proficiency in reports generation using Crystal Reports, SSIS and SSRS.
- Enthusiastic, Ability to quickly understand and utilize new technologies
- Ability to take and give directions, instructions and provide assistance through completion of tasks.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, adhere to deadlines, excellent verbal and communication skills.
.NET Technologies: MVC 5, C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET
IDE: HTML Editor Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Komodo, Sublime Editor and Brackets
Application servers: Microsoft IIS, Self-hosted services
Database: Oracle11g, MySQL, SQL, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows7, Windows8, Vista, Linux and UNIX
Version Controls: Team Foundation Server (TFS), CVS, GIT
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, RAD Model and Test-Driven
Development Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports
Confidential - York, PA
- Working in Agile Methodologies for rapid development and regular adaption to the varying requirements and continuous delivery of the working software.
- Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies such as .NET Framework 4.5, Web applications using ASP.NET, and distributed applications using WCF, XML Web Services and Messaging system.
- Working closely to the client for requirement gathering and analysis and provided desired solution to client in time limits.
- Using JQuery& JSON for dynamic User Interface, retrieval and posting of data.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags
- Used Team Foundation Server for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.0
- Implemented .Net Security features of Autantication and Authorization using .Net Membership.
- Implemented .Net classes for Business logic Layer using C#.
- Coding and Tuning the queries, Stored procedures and functions, Triggers using PL/SQL
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL server.
- Involved in the development of pages using Bootstrap framework
- Experience in Writing code and debugging skills wif ASP.NET, WCF, C#, Web services.
- Involved in implementation of Object Oriented Concepts during the development.
- Developing the application using MVC, Entity Data Model and Restful and WCF services.
- Responsible for UI design and creating contracts and classes in WCF for different modules in the application.
- Created proof of concept for implementing views in Angular JS rather than using razor for development
- Controlled overall look and feel of ASP.NET web site by consuming twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports 8.0.
- Developed Windows Development wif VB.NET.
- Creating Queries and joins on multiple tables, Functions and Triggers using LINQ in SQL 2012 for inserting/updating/ deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Developing various Stored Procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports.
- Involve in object oriented analysis and design using UML (Unified Modeling Language) such as use case, activity, sequence, class and component diagrams using Visio.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Applied Prototype design pattern in the project.
- Developed Web Forms for the modules using ASP.Net server controls, Validation Controls, and HTML, CSS.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers (model) using LINQ for XML Data and multi-user interface Used XML, XSLT and defined XML Schema.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object-oriented programming concepts: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Applied Master Page, Skins and Themes to give a website consistent look throughout.
- Designed various web forms using Master Pages for judges and courts, CSS, skins and themes.
- Different Validation controls provided in web forms that are used for input validations, also developed server side code for input validations in C#.Net
- Experience in creating and supporting custom reports from the TFS data warehouse.
- Experience in designing and invoking reports for Web Applications using Crystal Reports and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Implemented User Controls to wrap up the reusable code, provided facility to upload various types of documents in attachments page.
- Worked closely to clients for gathering and analyzing requirements and providing solution that meets clients need.
- Interface wif database and stored procedure using ADO.NET Dataset, Data Reader, Data Adapter and Data Grid.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Angular JS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS5.
- Created XHTML5 Pages wif CSS3 and the Box Model.
- Wrote Queries and Stored Procedures for integrating database for CRUD operations wif databases.
- Worked on creating tables, views, triggers, sequences, constraints, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages using SQL, and PL/SQL based on the documented user requirements.
- Responsible for redeveloping and configuring AngularJS for better responsive UI.
- Developed Web Services using ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server 2008.
- Used Java Script to validate the user input.
- Developed Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagram understanding the client requirements using MS-Visio.
- Its web based N-Tier application developed using WCF Services and Data Services (Data Access Layer) as Business Service Tier and ASP.NET as Presentation Tier.
- Fixing various bugs as well as enhancing quality wif performance for both applications.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Working as an onsite responsible for requirement gathering and analysis
- Applied Object Oriented Concepts during the development process on RAD Model.
- Involved in creating Master Pages and Theme.
- Developing web site in an accessible fashion to meet W3C WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) Standards Accessibility requirements using XHTML, CSS and accessible templates technologies
- Created Custom Controls to use in entire application.
- Deployment of web services in the web pages.
- Develop Crystal Reports (version 10+), ASP.NET MVC 4, VB.NET, MS SQL Server 2005, and Visual Studio 2010.
- Designed database in MS SQL Server by creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers and integrate them in the applications.
- Designing User Interface in Silverlight better Performance in Client browser and Procedures. WCF using distributed communication transactions to the database.
- Wrote business logic in C# to handle transactions from and to database using ADO.NET objects such as Data Sets, Data Adapters, and Data Readers.
- Created classes using VB.NET and develop database components to access database using ADO.NET.
- Expertise in Designing and Developing Datasets according to the requirement.
- Involved in Report Generation using SSRS.
Sr. Frontend UI Developer
Confidential - Anaheim, CA
- Created Prototypes and Mockups using Rapid Prototype Software tool Axure RP
- Refactoring the code wif AngularJS and created a new modal Templates by using ng- show and ng-hide in-built directives
- Worked on URL history by using $location Service parses the URL in browser address bar and made available to the AngularJS Applications.
- Worked on various servicing AngularJS applications like Home, Auto Loan, Credit Card, Employment, Fraud, Payments, Transactions solved the issues faced in the development application website.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Involved in write application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Created a new Angular JS, HTML5 and UI Rich Client Applications to enhance the performance of Scratch applications
- Integrated wif Backend code Java, Restful Web Services, View Models for single page applications using Ajax
- Mapping front-end code wif the Spring MVC annotations @ Request Body and @ Response Body to implement smart object serialization and deserialization
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Redesigned the existing conversation module wif AngularJS according to the client requirements.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build MVC Architecture wif Angular JS.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Used 3-tier architecture for presentation, Business and Data Access Layers.
- Involved in designing and development of web forms
- Developed User Interface wif CSS Cascading Style Sheet and HTML.
- Developed N-tier application that includes presentation layer, business logic layer, data layer and Application tier using ASP.NET and C#.
- Interaction wif SQL was established wif ADO.NET.
- Created stored procedures (SP), triggers, views and Functions using SQL
- Hands on experience in CRUD operations wif databases
- Designed and developed reports in SQL Server using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Involved in developing Front End Programming for Web applications.
- Created mockups and wireframes for a new website
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, angular.JS and HTML.
- Developed cross-browser compatible website using HTML5, CSS3, MySQL and jQuery.
- Closely worked wif business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Worked extensively on installers, compilers in software development technique.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML.
- Created XHTML Pages wif CSS and the Box Model.
Net / WEB Developer
Confidential, Township of Warren, NJ
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of the product.
- Worked in WPF, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net for GUI design and business logic implementation.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors.
- Excellent experience of working on all 3 tiers of the application facing key challenges on Business and Database layers.
- Used Object oriented Programming (OOP) and MVVM pattern to make it more efficient and make all module independent testable.
- Developed the web pages in ASP.NET/Visual Studio 2005.
- Developed Web Services wif C# WinForms, Product developed using Visual Studio.Net.
- Developed Windows Development wif VB.NET.
- Used WPF graphics library to implement graphic rich client application.
- Implemented LDAP autantication.
- Designed user interface using ASP.NET
- Consumed Web services using WCF for online transactions using C#.
- Created SQL Queries and store procedures for back end connectivity wif SQL.
- The middle layer provides the business logic
- Involved in Data modeling and coding Stored Procedures and triggers.
- The server layer consists of SQL server 2005
- Went through the total Project Development Life Cycle and have a clear understanding of various tiers as the project was a multi-tier application.
- The client layer has been developed using ASP.Net and SQL server 2005 code behind for content presentation
- Developed application using ASP.NET 3.5, C#, ADO.NET, AJAX, SQL Server 2005.
- Used LINQ to query the database objects.
- Used Master Page, Themes, HTML and CSS to achieve uniformity through all the pages.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Workflows.
Net/ Web developer
- Responsible for Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Involved in Design and developed the customer's portal.
- Created ASP.NET web forms containing code for business and data access logic using C#.NET.
- Developed the web pages using ASP.NET, HTML, and CSS for styling the Web pages.
- Redesigned the existing site and to create new interfaces.
- Used Dreamweaver as Html editor for designing new pages.
- Responsible for content and UI development.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents wif CSS style sheets.
- Involved in implementing data access layers wif C# and ADO.Net
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- Responsible for managing website content.
- Created multiple types of content, each wif different features.
- Adobe Photoshop has been used to create different banners and designs.
- Created database using SQL Server 2005.
- Develop Crystal Reports, ASP.NET, VB.NET, MS SQL Server 2000, and Visual Studio 2003.
- Involved in Normalization of the database and created Queries to interact wif the database.
- Developed system services for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Written Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions in SQL Server.
- Developed Reposts using crystal reports.
- Involved in designing UML and documentation of flows, class and functional diagrams using MS-Visio.
- Used Ajax Controls to avoid flickering while post back.
- Configured web.config file based on the requirements of web application.
- Documented all the specifications and code for future references.