- Experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using Web Services, WCF Services, WEB - API and Restful Services, Windows Services.
- 8+ years of extensive experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Client-Server and Web-based n-tier Architecture for windows and web applications with exposure to diverse business domains.
- Experience with an Agile software development methodology and Test-Driven Development including SCRUM.
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of Client-Server and Distributed Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC 3.0, 3-Tire and N-Tire Architecture.
- Expert in developing Dot Net Win Forms/Web applications using C#/Asp.Net.
- Extensively worked on of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) which provides developers with a unified programming model for building rich Windows smart client user experiences dat incorporate UI, media, and documents in Windows using XAML.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in a self-hosting mechanism, implementing the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using the REST methodology, to SOAP messages between metadata endpoints, extensively worked on WCF RIA Services.
- Extensive usage of Delegates and Events to establish communication between theWin Forms.
- Extensive Experience with Mobile app development for IOS, Android and Window Phone by using Xamarin. Forms.
- Experience in creating user interface using Android SDK, iOS SDK and in using Xamarin. Forms for designing UI using framework APIs and XAML with different available layouts and controls.
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and UML concepts, Designed Applications usingUML and Use Cases and Design Patterns, Agile Methodologies.
- Expertise in application development using ASP.NET MVC 3.0 Framework.
- Expertise in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP Protocol and consuming/publishing Web Services.
- Extensively Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Worked on Grid view using ADO.NET and retrieved data from SQL Server using quires.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms, win forms, Web Services, and State Management, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Experience with AJAX Control Toolkit and XML HTTP Request object, which is the heart of AJAX in providing asynchronous Post back.
- Designed and Implemented application using ADO.NET objects like Dataset, Data Table and Data Adapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing and displaying data from SQL Server.
- Extensive noledge of applyingObject Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)for modeling a system.
- Integrated disparate technologies with Microsoft PowerShell - Entity Framework, MongoDB, ASP.NET Membership, SQLite, OData, etc.
- Experience in SQL Server and SSIS (Integration Service) package design, constructing, and deployment.
- RDBMS Experience with Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers and imports and exports of Data in SQL Server (2012/2008/2005/2000) and Oracle (10g/9i).
- Experienced in using Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Hands on Experience in developing programs including Unit testing with NUnit for ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Worked on cloud computing using Windows Azure and SQL Server Azure.
- Experience in using Microsoft SQL Server (2008,2005,2000), SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experience in working withSSASin creatingcubes, data source views, named queries, dimensions and deploying of analysis services projects.
- Strong experience in design patterns WCSF, WSSF, MVC and MVPC patterns.
- Worked on leveraging TFS build tools for building a custom automated build and deployment tools (Octopus, Urban Code) which enabled feature teams to comply with continuous integration process and to generate the release manifest.
- Experience with Application Blocks such as User Interface Application Blocks, Log4Net and Database Application Blocks, Entity framework, MVC, MVVM design Pattern.
- Experience in ORM Tools along with implementing IBATIS framework.
- Worked with ASP.NET AJAX to create rich UI web applications and to improve performance.
- Strong experience of developing, implementing and maintaining application systems underUNIX Operating Systemusing SQL, SQL*FORMS, PRO*C, SQL Server,Unix Shell Script,Oracle 10g/9i database.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, ADO.NET, AJAX, Classic ASP, LINQ, Entity Framework, Angular JS, ADO.Net Entity Framework 6.0
Languages: C# .NET, VB.NET, Visual Basic, C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XAML, JSON, SOAP, CSS, Web forms, Web Services, Win forms, WCF, WPF, MVC, Silverlight 2.0/3.0, XSLT, WSDL & UML
Databases: SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i
Framework: Microsoft.Net Framework 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5,4.5.1
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/ Windows 8/8.1.
IDE: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2013, Visio
Web Servers: IIS (Internet Information Server)5.0/6.0/7.5
Testing Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, NUnit, Karma.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
Version Control: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, Tortoise, Git
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Involved in Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Development of the Application
- Involved in BRD Walkthrough with the Business and Marketing team and a Detail Design Discussion, Discussion with E2E Architecture team from the System Flow Perspective and E2E Architecture of the Ordering System and Agile Methodologies used for the application development and Test-driven development.
- Involved in Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Development of the Application.
- Extensively used ASP.Net Ajax Controls to develop rich UI and to improve the performance of the website.
- Created Web User controls for code reuse and Wrote Custom delegates to handle the events raised by the controls.
- Worked in MVC architecture to create web applications using ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Defined service contracts and Implemented the contract to communicate with WCF service to provide interoperability of the service to the internal applications to Process the Order Submission and Account Profile Details.
- Used ADO.Net extensively for retrieving, querying, storage from the database and used Grid view & Details View to display and manipulate the data returned from the database.
- Developed and Consumed the Web Services for Business Rules Validation using XML Web Services, C#, Asp.Net and SOAP protocols for the Product Recommendations and Validations.
- Wrote SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Joins and LINQ queries to process large collection of products, rules and used ADO.NET Data Reader, Data Adapter, SQL Command and Dataset for retrieving data from database.
- Used OOPS Concepts and SOLID principles in C# 4.0 to implement business logic and code behind view models.
- Implemented LDAP Directory Search for the associate Eligibility Verification.
- Utilized HTML halper class in writing HTML elements.
- Created several user controls and custom controls in C#.
- Used Telerik controls for spell checking, sending emails in several web pages.
- Worked on Complex Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers in SQL Server2008.
- Experience in writing UNIX scripts for scheduling jobs.
- Worked on SSIS Packages for the extraction of data and schedule the jobs to run on daily Feed basis.
- Created various reports like tabular reports, matrix reports, and parameterized reports using SSRS.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) For the Source and Version Control.
- Established accessibility of various web sites using WCAG and W3C standards.
- Wrote Test Cases and Exported Test Cases to CMIS Tool and Performed Unit testing, Component Integration testing for the Services using Web Services Studio Tool.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Worked with product manager to hash out requirements and halped bridge the gap between business requirements and technical implementation.
- Used domain driven design concepts to halp design and document architecture to promote ubiquitous language and improve shared understanding of the project.
- Involved throughout in SDLC life cycle process.
- Involved in design, coding and testing phases of the project.
- Used AngularJS to create views to hook up models and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Implemented Entity Frameworks to work with relational data using domain-specific objects and for Lazy loading, Table splitting, Table hierarchy techniques.
- Involved in Design patterns like MVVM.
- Implemented Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) with hands on Experience on using SQLite.
- Implemented Windows Workflow foundation (WWF) to implement long-running processes as workflows.
- Experience with Web API 2 for REST Web Services.
- Used SOAP services for requesting information from end points.
- Used Agile methodology to review progress of project in monthly sprints.
- Used C#.NET to develop code for business and repository layer.
- Created views and partial views-UI and middle tiers for various modulus using C#, MVC, HTML & CSS.
- Used technologies provided by the .NET frame work including ASP.NET, ADO.NET, web services using SOAP and data manipulation using XML Design.
- Involved in coding member validation business functionality using WCF and client front end layers using WCF.
- Developed validating transaction using XML.
- Worked with SOAP to provide communication between applications running on different operation systems with different technologies and programming languages.
- Involved in data modelling, designing and creating tables, views, stored procedures, triggers.
- Implemented Rapid Application Development to create system dat can be modularized in 2-3 months of time.
- Mainly used XML for encoding documents in a format which in both human and machine readable.
- Used service-oriented architecture to develop web services.
- Assisted with all phases of SDLC in the water fall model and agile methodologies.
- Implemented security policies including Autantication, authorization, identity, encryption, membership, roles, Profiles.
- Used LINQ to aggregate data from repository layers.
- Used Business logic to fetch and update data from data base and displayed on win forms.
- Used collections, interfaces, abstract classes to implement the project and worked with the exception handling.
- Created Model View and View Model applications.
- Involved in writing test plans and writing test scripts for unit testing.
- Consumed internal web services and hands on experience with XML features to transfer data between the applications and database Engines.
- Used Grid View, Data List, and Panels to display and manipulate data in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Used a reusable web user control to display customer's account number and name on every web form dat he /she visits. Extensive use of web services and web methods.
- Implemented ADO.NET to the data layer to communicate with the SQL Server 2012.
- Performed Integration services using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Developed stored procedures, Views and automated SQL, T-SQL scripts for database maintenance, deployment and installation.
- Worked with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for Reporting.
- Used Tableau for generating reports with user interactive dashboard designs.
- Developed secure login interfaces with ASP.NET Server controls.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using ASP.NET.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Used Angular material components to build the attractive, consistent & functional web pages.
- Used Angular material to build web applications adhering to modern web design principles like browser portability.
- Used Angular material to maintain the device independence & graceful degradation
- Used Angular material to create the faster, beautiful & responsive websites.
- Designed custom e-commerce Single-page responsive Web Application using AngularJs framework and Angular Material Design Library replacing legacy line-of-business application.
- Written modules to load, convert, and dynamically display API information in a Single page.
- Using Single page application, the developers would have instant access to the latest documentation.
- Using Single Page Application SPA technologies, upgraded major products for the current browser.
- Extensively used MVC for the designing User interfaces on multiple devices.
- Developed Custom Controls and User controls for reusable part of the web pages using C# with ASP.NET.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Created Rest full API’s using MVC4 Web API’s.
- Create Database(s) on SQL AZURE.
- Setting up SQL Azure Firewall.
- Used Bootstrap CSS for front end design.
- Written the business logic in classes usingVB.NET/ C#.Net languageand used in Web Forms.
- Worked on J-Query/JSON for the retrieval of data.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.NET.
- Maintained and enhanced existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization and refactoring.Investigated new technologies and techniques and researched ongoing industry developments using OOPs.
- Integrated Gateway O Data/ JSON Services.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the NUnit unit testing framework.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Used LINQ to retrieve the data from the backend through Entity framework.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like SQL Data Access, SQL Data Reader and DB2 SQL.
- Developing reports onSSRSon SQL Server (2000/2005/2008), and excellent in SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Automating Angular JS applications by using Protractor, Jasmine and Karma using Java Script.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2008, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Designed and developed applications usingVB.NET, ASP.NETwith ADO.NET and SQL 2008.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Modified applications according to the user's requirements.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC4 framework.
- Created application using HTML5, AngularJS, BootstrapJS for responsive design.
- Successfully designed and implemented XML API dealer information, order processing with ASP.NET Web API / REST Services (secured over https).
- Implemented business logic/rules using WCF services and integrated with the UI components.
- Developed Entity framework-based database access layer using ADO.Net and Entity Framework.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL Server 2008 R2 when applicable.
- Have developed WCF AND RESTful Services by using C# and Web API
- Project Data importing/exporting using serialization/de-serialization
- Developed User Interface in Razor Views
- Create, manage SQL Server AZURE Databases.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site using ASP.NET.
- Developed WCF service to be used by the ASP.NET applications.
- Used User Control, Ajax Toolkit to develop the application.
- Developed Business logic layer using ASP.Net with C# under Visual Studio.
- Used Master pages, User controls, Custom controls to suit user’s needs.
- Publishing the web site on IIS server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control.
- Generated reports using the SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS).
- Performed unit testing and functional testing using NUnit & Karma.
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma Runner and Jasmine for AngularJS on client side.
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team.
- Designed and developed business components and data components using C# and ADO.NET.
- Designed and Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSLT.
- Created Web Services in ASP.Net to serialize XML data over HTTP; where the third party uses XML for the query and transferring the data.
- Requirements understanding, validating and realizing them to design documents and in turn will be converted to software components.
- Involved in the full life cycle of this project (Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing).
- Designed and studied the Use Case diagrams to gather functional requirements. During the design phase participated in discussions with the client regarding system requirements and contributed for the preparation of flow document.
- Worked on N-tier architecture consisting Presentation, Business, Entity and Data Access Layers.
- Involved in POC (Proof of Concept) phase for design WCF service for connecting frontend interface and backend database and redesign SQL Server database.
- Designed/Developed Desktop Application using WPF, XAML, and Expression blend.
- Used LINQ, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Designed and developed SSIS packages to extract data from flat files.
- Built new version of the module on Silver light frame work.
- Experienced in the use of Agile approaches, including Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development and Scrum.
- Designed and developed XML Web Services for distributed architecture.
- Interacted with the quality assurance, customer support and operations technicians to troubleshoot all application level issues.
- Writing and modifying Stored-Procedures, Triggers and user defined functions in SQL to carryout database operations.
- Working with version controller Team Foundation Server (TFS) for maintaining history of source-code and project documents.
- Designed and developed ad hoc reports for business users using Crystal Reports.
- Used Grandview control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns. Used Edit Item Templates and Footer Templates extensively for editing and adding rows.
- Created OOPs objects like Collections, Interfaces implementations using C# Generics for extracting data from database.
- Created setup and the user manual with installation guide of the application.Analyzed the requirements and prepared the analysis report.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Involved in Writing, modifying complex Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers Designed and developed applications usingVB.NET, ASP.NETwith ADO.NET.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using Win-forms.
- Source Code implemented using C#.Net.
- Developed Win Forms and integrated these forms with Windows Services.
- Developing User Control for Common Functionality in the ASP.NET.
- Involved in using all the best features of ASP.NET including Dataset, Data View and Data Adapter.
- Performed validations using Validation Controls.
- Familiar with several design patterns such as Iterator, Single Responsibility, Dependency Injection, etc.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Fast learner and quickly adapt to new technologies dat halp improve the business.