- Having 9+ years of IT experience in analysis, design, development and testing of web and desktop applications
- Strong Database experience on MS SQL Server - T-SQL, Store procedures, Functions, views, triggers, indexes, SSIS packages, SSRS and DTS Packages
- Strong development experience with Microsoft Technologies: C#. NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Design patterns, AJAX, JQuery, JSON, Java script, ADO.net
- Proficient in DB query troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web services
- Strong understanding on Entity Framework (ORM) and language integrated query (LINQ)
- Experience on Design patterns
- Proficient in Agile methodologies, also worked with Waterfall
- Experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Excellent team player with the ability to take initiative, lead and work independently
- Excellent research and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent experience in onsite-offshore model interaction
- Always played a key role in client communication and interaction
- Having strong Analytical and Team coordinating skills
- Familiar with Big Data technologies - Hadoop: Map Reduce, Pig and Hives
Design Pattern: Singleton, Factory
Services: WCF/ Web Services
ETL: SSIS, SSRS
Databases: SQL Server 2008-R2/2012,SQL Query Analyzer, MS Access
Tools: Putty, SQL Profiler, N-Unit Testing, RTC Client Rap Tier, Code Smith code generator, Active PDF Toolkit, Omni Audit
Reporting: Crystal Reports, SSRS
Central Repository: Team Foundation Server, RTC Client, Tortoise SVN, Visual SourceSafe, Version control
Grid Controls: Devexpress, Flex Grid
Job scheduler: Control M
Design Document: MS Visio, UML
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Implemented the web application using model view control(MVC) architecture
- Improved SQL data loading using column index store
- Implemented Auditing features of SQL Server 2012
- Used Entity Framework - ORM for data operations
- Followed Agile methodology environment
- Developed/Enhanced .exe’s using VB.NET
- Used Object oriented Programming (OOP) to make it more efficient and code reusability
- Implemented classes for custom data validation, error handling
- Created Store Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment
- Trouble-shooting daily/monthly/yearly jobs scheduled in control M
- Performance tuning, Troubleshooting of SQL Queries, Store procedure, Functions and views
- Urgent Data and file correction, Providing solution to customer queries
- Maintaining Code release process and assigning tasks to the team, Production fixes
Confidential - Seattle, WA
Onsite Co-coordinator/Project Lead
- Optimized performance of Store procedure and SQL queries by troubleshooting with SQL profiler
- Developed web application using MVC
- Built SSIS package to import data into SQL Database from flat file and Excel files using SQL server 2008R2
- Implemented Object oriented Programming concepts and design patterns.
- Created and implemented security design for the application and write code for user authentication and to secure the web services and data validations
- Designed and developed different modules, class and GUI Parts with HTML, JQuery and AJAX
- Designed and created relational database tables using normalization, managed clustered and non-clustered indexes and implemented relationships between tables.
- Created Test Cases and have done unit and integration Testing
- Fixed production issues with high priority within given timeframe
Developer / Module Leader
- Designed/developed web pages, business classes
- Used AJAX controls like update panel, Autocomplete extender, Collapsible panels
- Writing/Debugging/Optimizing SQL queries, stored procedures using SQL Query Analyzer tool
- Extensive use of ADO.net for DB Operations
- Data validation, error handling custom class creation
- Generating HTML Reports.
- Bug Fixing and implementation, Unit Testing
- Creation/Maintenance of WCF service using visual studio 2008
- Writing SQL store procedure and views
- Used Omni Audit tool for storing data for audit
- Unit & Integration Testing.
- Maintaining version control using SVN Client.
- Analysis and design of Requirement Documents.
- Development using asp.net c#
- Writing SQL query with joins
- Design user interface using HTML and Ajax
- Create basic classes using RapTier tool
- Exception handling using Enterprise Library
- Create various SDLC documents like DFD, entity relationship diagram, context diagram.
- Design document using UML
- Maintaining version control using VSS tool.
- Unit testing, Peer Review, Integration testing and maintenance.
- Performing activities like doing internal audit of project.
- Maintaining source-code appropriately using VSS
- Create functional and program definition documents using MS Word and MS Excel.
- Developing web pages using C#
- Design documents using UML
- Coordinating with team members for team activities.
- Unit testing & Integration Testing.
- Providing bug fixes.