- Over 7+ years of IT experience with exceptional skills in Analysis, Object Oriented Design, Development and Implementation of Web Applications and Windows Applications using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF and Web Services.
- Hands on experience in development and implementation of high - end applications with Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/ 2.0, Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008 .
- Expertise in Microsoft .Net technologies C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and WPF.
- Good work experience in MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 .
- Extensive experience with process modeling using UML, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Use cases by using tools like MS Visio and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Extensive knowledge of C# object oriented programming language concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experience in design and development of applications using N-Tier Architecture.
- Experience in implementing .NET Security features like Authentication and Authorization using Forms-based and Windows-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Good Experience in database development in creating complex database Queries, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
- Extensive work experience with Data Adapter, Dataset and Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Familiar with MVC, Command, Controller, MVVM design patterns and various design methodologies like Rational Unified Process, Waterfall and Agile Software Development with Extreme Programming, Scrum, Paired Programming, TDD and Continuous Integration.
- Experienced in using the Data Access Components i.e. ADO. Net, ADO, DAO, ODBC and the SQL Server, Oracle coupled with good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Experienced and fully engaged in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes gathering and analyzing business requirements, functional/technical specifications, designing, developing, testing, deploying the applications, and providing production support.
- Creative in preparing professional presentations for demos/meetings.
- Possess good verbal and communication skills and highly motivated with the ability to work independently or as an integral part of a team, and committed to highest level of professional and personal excellence
Languages: C#, VB.Net, C, C++, SQL
Web Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF,ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, CSS, XML, and HTML/XHTML, Silverlight 4.0/3.0
Database: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
Scripting Languages: Java Script, AJAX
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008 , N-Unit Testing Framework, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio, IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Testing Tools
Version Controller: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Web Servers: MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Operating System: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .NET Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Sr.Net Developer XAML developer
- As part of the development team, I was associated with the full life cycle of the project (analysis, trading design, development, testing, and implementation).
- Involved in Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Effectively created easy to use, reusable controls and integrated them into ASP.NET web pages.
- Controlled overall look and feel of ASP.NET web site by defining themes and skins and applying them at page level as well as control level.
- Effectively used master pages to create consistent layout for the ASP.NET web pages and merged them with content pages.
- Work experience as a Project Officer using WWF.
- Good Knowledge of using XAML in NET Framework 3.0 &.NET Framework 4.0technologies.
- Good experience of mapping XAML elements to Common Language object instances.
- Created Silverlight application for interactive, Web-based data visualization using XAMLin Visual Studio 2005.
- Designed large numbers of WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAMLlanguage for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages.
- Used Visual Studio to write the underlying business programming logic.
- Used Visual Studio to write the code that connects the business programming logic to the XAML
- Involved in Designing the Presentation Tier by using the XAML, standard ASP.Net Controls and provided the required functionality by using VB and Application Tier using C# and Custom Business Entities, Database Tier using SQL SERVER2008/2008 R2/2012 with SOA and MS Best Practices, Standards.
- Developed Generic classes for Business Layer and Data Access Layer using C#.
- Used the established Framework like Enterprise Library to in corporate the industry best practices.
- Developed Complex Stored Procedures and Views to get the data according the required functionality.
- Designed GUI using C#. Used AJAX Controls like Script Manager and Update Panel to develop the GUI.
- Developed web service using Python, Node.js and C#, WCF using VS 2010
- Extensively used WCF service calls to get the data from session and database side into the Silverlight application.
- Implemented the SOA architecture using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Consumed web services(WCF) created by Rule server application
- Designed several Sequential Workflow Libraries (WWF) for business logic by analyzing business requirement.
- Design responsive and intuitive user interface for the web usingXHTML/CSSand both customASP.NET AJAXscripts.
- Effectively used ASP.NET intrinsic state management functionality to store application-specific, session-specific, page-specific and user-specific information between page requests.
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks using C#.NET.
- Managed authentication using ASP.NET forms authentication.
- Managed authorization using windows groups and using ASP.NET roles.
- Worked onWCFService,Operation, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Development of cutting-edge application interface which take advantage of recent technologies like Silverlight and WPF to deliver modern, intuitive user experiences.
- Created ASP.NET Validation Controls and Java Script for client side validations in the Web Pages and C# code behind.
- Worked on integration of code behind web forms development in C#.NET with Data Access layer using ADO.NETSQL Server 2008.
- Wrote business queries in T-SQL for policy details and commission processing according to sales and
- Designed and developed Triggers, Functions and stored procedures for SQL Server 2008/2008 R2/2012 database.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the purpose of version Control and source code Maintenance needs.
- Identified the candidate build based on the Internal testing and then moved the same to the Prod and Staging environments.
- Written and performed test cases using NUnit, TSS (test support system) tool to implement Test driven development to reduce bugs and created unit test cases before coding and then write code according to pass the test case.
Confidential, Canonsburg, PA
- Gathered User Requirements that included identifying the use cases and its surroundings.
- Assisted the new hires in explaining the prototype application overview, functionality and prepared technical training documents.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Experience using Infragistics web controls.
- Designed user interface for web forms using ASP.NET MVC and implemented business logic using C#.NET.
- Developed dynamic ASPX pages for Application using ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET and HTML.
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC 3.0, Partial Views, and Master Pages and developed Cascading style sheets (CSS) for consistent look and feel of the website.
- Experience in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Data annotations and Jquery to do validations on the Model Data.
- Deal with ASP.NET server side state management features such as application state, session state and profile properties using C#.NET.
- Implemented AJAX calls from the View to get data asynchronously without posting the whole View.
- Developed system servicesSOA application platformfor use by all web applications utilizing WCF services.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in a self-hosting mechanism, implementing the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using the REST methodology, to SOAP messages between metadata endpoints.
- Experience in working with LINQ to Datasets, which uses ADO.Net to handle the communication with the database.
- Extensively worked with LINQ provider and designed the user level application which will build and execute a query expression for Server Side.
- Involved in building a rich View in MVC application using Jquery Grid, Modal PopUp and many other controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Bootstrap framework is used to develop front facing web application.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager and deploying reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008/2008 R2/2012 using T-SQL.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Involved in Unit testing, Modular testing, Regression Testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Extensively worked with Win Forms using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Interacted with client end - user during requirements gathering sessions.
- Worked with ASP.NET AJAX Controls and Extenders and Win Forms.
- Extensive experience in creating several user controls in ASP.NET to integrate data available.
- Used C#.NET Technology for server side programming.
- Used Data list, Repeater, Data grid, Place Holder controls to show the data in the UI.
- Involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Through third party XML Web services to web pages using C#.
- Developed the portal pages in ASP.Net using Master Page, Themes & skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application
- Communication between Data Access Layer and was established by ADO.NET.
- Incorporated Master Page to comply with look and feel of other websites.
- Created and Modified PL/SQL Packages, Functions, Stored Procedures, Shell Scripts for change requests to Existing processes.
- Developed User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look.
- Conducted unit testing and Integration testing on the system to determine the response times for the various parts of the system and made changes to improve efficiency of the system.
Environment: .Net Framework 2.0, Asp.Net, ADO.Net, C#, CSS, XML, MS Visual Studio 2005, Oracle 9i.
- Designed and implemented a 3-Tier application architecture including the Presentation, Business and Data Access Layer.
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and Class diagrams using UML.
- The Presentation Layer is implemented in ASP.Net with HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Web Controls. The Web Forms are developed utilizing the C#.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information