- Over 6+ years of diverse experience as .NET Developer in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle process (SDLC) involving Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and Implementation of Client/Server and web applications using Microsoft .NET.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with the .NET Framework (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x), ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, CSS, Web Services, SOAP,HTTP and ASP
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Strong experience in data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Typed Datasets, LINQ to SQL and ADO.net entity model
- Responsible for designing web pages with asp.net controls with rich user interface with Ajax control tool kit and JQuery for efficient and interactive WebPages.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (Web Pages and Master Pages) using asp.net Master Pages, Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script and also Worked With ASP.NET Custom Controls
- Experience in developing SOA solutions using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF),oData, REST services, XML and Web Services
- Good exposure in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) programming and.Net Architecture and ASP.Net MVC 4, MVP, MVVM Patterns
- Proficient working with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Views on SQL Server 2008/2005 and using PL/SQL.
- Experience in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), creating packages using SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS)
- Responsible in maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation server(TFS)
- Strong and effective problem - solving, analytical and interpersonal skills, besides being a valuable team player and detail oriented
Development Tools: NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 , ASP.NET, SilverLight, ADO.NET, ADO,MicrosoftVisualStudio 2003/2005/2008/2010 , WPF,WCF,WWF,LINQ, SharePoint portal server 2003/2007,VisualStudio Team Foundation Server, Telerik .Net rad controls.
Languages: C, C++, VB, Java,C#, VB.NET, T-SQL, PL-SQL, JQUERY, Java Script, VBScript, AJAX, HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, PL/SQL, T-SQL.
Services: Web services, Windows Services,SOAP,UDDI,WSDL.
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle9i/10g, MS Access, DB2.
Web Servers: MS IIS 5.0, 6.0, 7.0,7.5.
Modelling Tools: UML, Microsoft Visio 12.0,Infragistics Suite
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 9.0/10.0, MS Reporting Services, Business Objects
MS Packages: MS Office 2003/2007, MS Visio
Operating Systems: Windows 7/vista/2003/2008, MS-DOS
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Responsible for requirement gathering and preparing the Requirement Specification Document.
- Used agile methodology for the project which involved daily scrums.
- Designed various screens using ASP.Net MVC3, C#, HTML.
- Developed webpages using razor views inside an MVC solution.
- HtmlHelper class is implemented.
- Implemented Ajax and JQuery are used to improve performance and look of the UI.
- Extensively worked with Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Extensive use of T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers to perform the data retrieval from SQL Server 2008.
- Used LINQ as a middle ware component encapsulating the business logic.
- Wrote various stored procedures and SQL statements to access data from SQL Server database.
- I have also involved in designing, developing and deployment of WCF services and also consuming the web services in the user Interface layer.
- Implemented Entity Framework which enables to work with relational data using domain specific objects.
- Writing queries, T-SQL,PL/SQL and stored procedure and used ADO.Net for the front end layer
- Successfully tested each new feature by writing a test case in Test-driven development
- Performed Unit testing for the application.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages are implemented in the application for connections, control flow elements, data flow elements, event handlers, variables, parameters, and configurations
- Used Forms Based Authentication to enforce security into the application
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010, RESTful WCF, ASP.NET 3.5, IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0, MVC 4.0,WCF,SQL Server 2008, Silverlight, Infragistics .
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Responsible for gathering the new Business Requirements, Change requests and analyzes the requirements given by the client.
- Developed Application usingagile methodology
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) were used to attain uniformity through all pages
- Implemented 3-Tier Architecture Developed a Business layer to Communicate with Data Access layer
- AJAX are extensively used across the application for increasing performance by partial postback.
- Used Ajax Controls like Update Panel, Auto complete, Collapsible panel, Model Popups as a part of Web User Interface.
- Accessing the data from Data Access Layer for the User Interface using WCF
- Created essential components for windows based applications using WPF.
- Design and implement in MVVM and C#
- Used third party UI controls such as Telerik and Sync Fusion Controls Extensively.
- Generated Reports using Telerik report for Action Track Project and used Telerik Rad control Data Grid.
- Configured and Deployed various SSRS reports on staging and production servers.
- Developed various classes in c#, entity framework classes and involved in windows service development .
- Created stored procedures, Views, User defined functions, Triggers.
- Responsible to fix bugs and maintain application
- Developed unit test cases for all enhancements/ new requirements and executed the tests
- Involved in Code Reviews
- Used TFS to maintain the version control history during development
- Worked in Production Support Team.
Environment: C#, Asp.Net C#, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2005, WCF, WPF, Telerik .Net rad controls, TFS, Entity framework, jquery, AJAX.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Responsible for enhancements, design reviews and ensured the design meets the functional and operational needs.
- Extensively worked with Windows Forms Applications in ASP.NET.
- Responsible for coding, developing and implementing the complete module of the application using Visual Basic.NET and ASP.NET
- Developed the web interface usingASP .NETand developed theC#components for implementing the business logic in the middle tier
- UsedADO .NETtechnology to interact with SQL Server databases and developedSQL Queries, Stored Procedures andTriggers
- Used Data Transformation Services to import the data fromSQL Serverfrom heterogeneous data sources like MS Access, MS Excel and Oracle
- UsedSSISfor data integration and workflow applicationsSSRSused for reporting.
- Agile Methodologieswere followed in the project development.
- Developed the Data Access layer component usingC#
- Used third party COM objects for generating PDF files
- Performed extensive Unit Testing usingNUnitand developed Test Plans, Test Cases
- UsedTeam Foundation Serverto maintain the version and source control.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Made changes to existing user controls to add new fields (text boxes and drop down controls) in UI.
- Created validation logic and changed jQuery functions to manipulate and submit form data using AJAX server calls.
- Used JSON to initialize and stringify data before calling the service, fetch response data from web server and use the data in web page.
- Created a client project using C# to validate and store the end user data before calling the WCF web service.
- Created a test harness web application to test the internal and external web services using request XML.
- Created a WCF web service using façade and command patterns to initialize, serialize, communicate, de serialize and process response.
- Created look up tables that are used to populate data in drop down controls.
- Added new fields to existing tables and made changes to stored procedures.
- Followed TDD approach and created unit tests for the new functions written using C#.
- Created new tables for logging and made changes to existing stored procedures.
- Improved logging mechanism by adding new fields to existing tables to provide description of error and exception messages.
- Followed Agile engineering approach using SCRUM, XP and Test to Design.
Environment: C#,VS 2008,ASP.NET3.5, IIS7.0, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, TFS, SQL Server 2008, NUnit, SCRUM.
- Designed User Interface using ASP.NET Pages, Web Controls, Custom Controls, User Controls, HTML, and Style Sheets and C#.NET for Middle tier processing.
- Designed Created and Implemented new relational tables and upgraded the existing tables.
- Designed and developed user-interface for major modules of the project using ASP.Net controls.
- Designed and Implemented Data Access Assemblies using ADO.
- Performed Form validation by adding validation controls and implemented user controls and custom controls and role based authorization.
- Used ADO.NET objects for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation to data sources.
- Used Data grids, Grid view and Data Reader for Data manipulation and display.
- Used SQL Server database as the backend and XML for web configuration files
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Designed and implemented reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used web services in the appropriate scenarios to communicate with other applications.