- Strong experience in system design, analysis, implementation, development, testing and maintenance ofbusiness applicationsusing N - tier architecture
- Developed systems for Talent Management, Membership, Hospitality, Finance and Supply Chain Management.
- Extensively worked on programming methodologies such as OOP and SOA's, as well as development methods including Test Driven Development, and Extreme Programming
- Expertise in creating and implementing Multi-threading programs
- Experienced with OOP, WCF/REST and Agile environment and SOA using Web Services.
- Experience with Software Development Processes & Models: Agile, Waterfall & Scrum Model
- Experience in designing and creating ASP.NET web applications or MVC applications using AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, HTML, CSS server side technologies
- Experience in understanding and working with Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Expertise in maintain websites, software and understanding and modifying existing code
- Worked on ASP.NET Controls (Data controls, Validation controls, Common controls)
- A solid grounding in Object Oriented programming & design and implementation of N-Tier application.
- Excellent knowledge of design, normalization and Database Management Concepts
- Extensive experience in SQL Server queries, Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL, LINQ queries, stored procedures, Agent Jobs and triggers using SQL Server.
- Expertise in implementing in Database design, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) & Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Expertise in handling and management of clients, analyzing situations and recommending plans and programs for improvement.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team
- Possess excellent time and work management skills, Superior communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills. Work well with a team and at all levels of business.
Languages: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Objective C,T-SQL, PL/SQL, UML, AJAX, LINQ
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2013 Team Foundation Server
Methodologies: Design Patterns, MVC
Operating systems: Windows Server / NT / 2000 Professional, Linux
Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
Reporting Tool: SSRS, Crystal Reports
Protocols: HTTP, TCP, FTP, SMTP, SOAP
Senior Dot Net Developer
- Designed and developed web forms using MVC pattern in ASP.NET
- Involved in development of business Logic layer and data access layer components
- Used data Access Application Block in accessing Database using various Data Controls.
- Used Site Minder HTTPS headers implementing Single Sign On in web applications for security.
- Developed User Interface with various controls like List Controls, Validation Controls etc.
- Used XML Web Services to extract entire policy detail for a given customer.
- Designed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for uniform look of the web pages
- Provided different build reports, Selenium automation reports, and Performance testing reports to Senior Management.
- Involved in the development of WCF & Web API
Environment: C# Language, WCF .Net Framework 4.0, ASP.NET,MVC, HTML, LINQ, JQuery, Visual Studio 2012& 2013,Scrum,IIS 8.0, ASP.NET Web API CAN JS, Selenium WebDriver, page objects and unit testing.
- Responsible for detailed analysis of all functional requirements with impact analysis, workarounds, and designs and translation into functional fits and gaps.
- Responsible for Design, Development, Support the existing clients for the Software Applications in use and troubleshooting the data (SQL Server) and programs (in MVC, ASP.NET, VB.NET,C# and VB6)
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET & VB.NET using Server, HTML and User Controls
- Used Cascading Style Sheets with HTML to attain uniformity of all web pages
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL
- Bug fixes for existing software system and also software enhancement
- Enhancing the software applications when necessary by identifying customization where needed and to detail the scope of the customization works required using the above programming languages.
- Managing project timelines to completion with clear documentation on the various tasks, progress, and issue resolution.
- Extensively used ADO.NET for the database connectivity
- Involved in creating interfaces to push data for other vendors using JSON format.
- Involved in setting up Active Directory setup for global userid.
Environment: MVC, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Classic ASP, VBS scripts, WEB SERVICES, JSON, HTML, Objective C, LINQ, SQL SERVER 2000,2005,2008 R2 and 2012, Windows server 2012,Linux, CAN JS, SQL SERVER REPORTS and Crystal Reports.
Lead Application Developer
- Developed modules of a web-based application efficiently implementing the concepts of Object oriented analysis and design.
- Responsible forcommunicating with the customers to understand their requirements, problems, queries and troubleshooting and solving those problems.
- Efficiently implemented online payment gateway (Nera i2pay) services for Golf Management system.
- Involved in creating DTS packages for business operations
- Responsible for creating SQL Agent Jobs to push data from outlet to Server.
Environment: ASP.NET,VB.NET,C#, Classic ASP, VB6.0, WEB SERVICES, SSIS, DTS Packages, SQL Agent Jobs, SQL SERVER, SQL SERVER REPORTS and Crystal Reports.
- Developed VB.net Components and Crystal Reports.
- Responsible for creating windows schedule jobs and support for business operations.
- Customizing the forms and making logical changes suggested by the Users.
Environment: VB.Net VS.2005, SqlServer2005 and Crystal Reports
- Designed and Development of ASP.net Components for application standard.
- Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures queries to perform transactions with the Database.
- Created test scripts and performed unit testing