- 9+ years of IT experience in Project Implementation, Web based application development, Database design and development and Application Support.
- Strong experience in system design, analysis, implementation, development, testing and maintenance ofbusiness applicationsusing N - tier architecture
- Developed systems for Talent Management, Membership, Hospitality, Finance and Supply Chain Management.
- Experience and following TDD development
- Experienced with OOP, WCF/REST and Agile environment and SOA using Web Services.
- High Interest and work experience in implementing .Net System Secured Programming in web.
- Experience in “Agile Development methodologies with Scrum”, Constant Integration and automated builds.
- Experience in understanding and working with Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and improve legacy code and to become proficient at new technologies quickly
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL Server 2000.
- Expertise in generating Reports by using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service).
- Expertise in handling and management of clients, analyzing situations and recommending plans and programs for improvement.
- Possess excellent time and work management skills, Superior communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills. Work well with a team and at all levels of business.
- Work in application design activities for preparing design documents for clients’ confirmation and ready reference.
- Work well with customers to determine requirements and application scope
- Convert system designs and technical specifications into program code conforming to the coding standards.
- Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up Scrum meetings, Reviewing and mentoring the code for team members.
- Development of software as per specifications
- Responsible for version, build and deployment management using VSTS-TFS.
Languages: .Net 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0 , Asp.Net Ajax, Objective C, C#, VB,Java Script, Xml, HTML, ASP.NET, VB.NET
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2013 Team Foundation Server
Methodologies: Design Patterns, MVC
Operating systems: Windows Server 2012 / 2003 / NT / 2000 Professional, Linux
Database: SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSRS, DTS, MySQL
Web Server: MS IIS 8.0, 7.0, 6.0
Confidential, Edgewood, NY
Senior Dot Net Developer
- Designed and developed web forms using C#.NET,VB.NET and ASP.NET
- Involved in development of business Logic layer and data access layer components
- Used data Access Application Block in accessing Database using various Data Controls.
- Used Site Minder HTTPS headers implementing Single Sign On in web applications for security.
- Developed User Interface with various controls like List Controls, Validation Controls etc.
- Used XML Web Services to extract entire policy detail for a given customer.
- Designed and developed the front-end screens using HTML, XML by converting data in appropriate format.
- Designed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for uniform look of the web pages
- Used User Controls and 3rd-party controls for optimal code reuse
- Extensively used ADO.NET for the database connectivity
- Involved in the development of WCF & Web API
Environment: C# Language, WCF .Net Framework 4.0, ASP.NET,MVC3, JQuery, Visual Studio 2012& 2013,Scrum,IIS 8.0, ASP.NET Web API and unit testing.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Dot Net Developer
- Developed, designed, tested and maintained the application
- Developed custom User Controls to reduce the complexity in UI coding and provide better look and feel
- Created and consumed Web Services using WCF to send data
- Implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls and worked on role based authorization and forms based authentication
- Extensive Use of Session Management, View state and Cookie (s) to maintain state in the applications
- Used Master Pages, CSS Themes for the consistent look of the application
- Involved in writing complex SQL Statements and Stored Procedures, Indexes to validate data and ensure system integrity and security
- Extensive use of SQL Profiler and Query Analysis Tools for T-SQL Query optimization and debugging
- Involved in creating database tables, stored procedures, writing SSIS packages
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for continuous integration and version control
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls to display data
- Used AJAX controls such as Calendar, Update Panel to increase the web page's interactivity and usability.
Environment: WCF, C#, SQL Server 2008R2, Microsoft TFS 2012, Windows Server 2003. Windows XP.
- Responsible for detailed analysis of all functional requirements with impact analysis, workarounds, and designs and translation into functional fits and gaps.
- Responsible for Design, Development, Support the existing clients for the Software Applications in use and troubleshooting the data (SQL Server) and programs (in ASP.NET, VB.NET,C# and VB6)
- Enhancing the software applications when necessary by identifying customization where needed and to detail the scope of the customization works required using the above programming languages.
- Developed IPhone apps for the modules.
- Planning and executing data conversion activities. Check, rectify and test system on program error to ensure resolution.
- Managing project timelines to completion with clear documentation on the various tasks, progress, and issue resolution.
- Creating end user training materials for the new functions and provide trainings to customers and integration partners.
- Communicate and work closely with the Support Team on reported problems or enhancements needed for the software.
- Involved in creating interfaces to push data for other vendors using JSON format.
- Involved in setting up Active Directory setup for global userid.
Environment: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Classic ASP, VBS scripts, WEB SERVICES, JSON, Objective C, iPhone SDK, SQL SERVER 2000,2005,2008 R2 and 2012, Windows server 2012,Linux, SQL SERVER REPORTS and
Lead Application Developer
- Developed modules of a web-based application efficiently implementing the concepts of Object oriented analysis and design.
- Responsible forcommunicating with the customers to understand their requirements, problems, queries and troubleshooting and solving those problems.
- Performed Database Physical Design, Database upgrades & related activities such as Database Backup, Restore Operations, Troubleshooting Issues, Performance Tuning, monitoring error logs, jobs etc.
- Efficiently implemented online payment gateway (Nera i2pay) services for Golf Management system.
- Involved in creating DTS packages for business operations
- Responsible for creating SQL Agent Jobs to push data from outlet to Server.
- Developed VB.net Components and Crystal Reports.
- Responsible for creating windows schedule jobs and support for business operations.
- Customizing the forms and making logical changes suggested by the Users.
Environment: VB.Net VS.2005, SqlServer2005 and Crystal Reports
- Designed and Development of ASP.net Components for application standard.
- Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures queries to perform transactions with the Database.
- Created test scripts and performed unit testing