- Around 7 years of IT experience with exceptional skills in all phases of SDLC, includes requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of high scalable Client/Server, 3 - Tier/n-Tier Web Applications, Distributed Applications and Web Services using Microsoft Technologies (.NET, Sqlserver).
- Expertise in programming with C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.Net, SQL-Server 2008/2005, Oracle 11g/10g, Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 , Ajax, LINQ, CSS and IIS 7/6, MVC 3.0/MVC 2.0 and experience working with AJAX Tool Kit.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Object Oriented Programming (OOPS concepts).
- Extensive experience with process modeling using UML, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Use cases by using tools like MS Visio.
- Implemented .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization using Form-based and Window-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Good experience and knowledge in AJAX for partial page execution and asynchronous data transfer from web server to the client.
- Very good experience with Agile/Scrum development.
- Extensive working experience indatabase design and development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, and Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL in SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL and Oracle.
- Experience in using various version-controlling tools like Visual SourceSafe, Sub Version and Team Foundation Server.
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts. Experienced in test driven development using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Experience in generatingCustom Reportsand different types ofTabular,Matrixand distributed reports in multiple formats usingCrystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new technologies and capable of working in-group as well as independently with a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Outstanding team player, also with an ability to perform well as an individual and possess excellent work ethics, self-motivated and quick learner, willing to learn and adapt new technologies.
Languages: C#.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, VB.NET, C, C++, Java, Ada, Python, Lisp
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005, Oracle 11g/10g, MS Access
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Software Engineering: Agile (Scrum), TDD, Waterfall
Others: Visual Source Safe (VSS), TFS, SVN, Linq, IIS 7.0/6.0, Agile
Confidential, Teaneck, NJ
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Designed and developed LOGIN and CLAIMS modules.
- Participated in detail design of the application using MVC architecture, involved in creation of use cases, sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
- Used Razor engine in MVC 3.0.
- Developed Basic (demonstrates various technologies in WCF), Extensibility (demonstrates some WCF extensibility scenarios) and Scenario (demonstrates common WCF scenarios) samples using C#.
- Documented the details of all the WCF samples.
- Fixed the issues in the samples as per the latest WCF bits.
- Migrated Web services to WCF.
- Written stored procedures and triggers with Oracle as the Data Server.
- Involved in writing and implementing client validation scripts and also used server side validation controls.
- Writing code to consume web services to check certain data against CES using: XML, XSD, XSLT, Web services and SOAP.
- Designed and developed attractive and consistent web pages, using CSS, and DHTML.
- Configuration of web.config files to enhance the performance of the application.
- Used n-Unit to test developed components.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010/2008, C#, ASP.NET 4.0, jQuery, Entity Framework, SQL Server, MVC 3.0, WCF, IIS 7.0/6.0, .NET Framework 4.0, XML, SOAP, Web Services, Oracle, Crystal Reports, SEO, Visual SourceSafe.
Confidential, San Francisco CA
- Involved different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Analyze and Designed Approaches, UML Use Case, Class Diagram, State Diagram, and Activity Diagram.
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack at runtime.
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET objects types in XML.
- Developed the data layer class using C# which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Implemented the project using AGILE methodology.
- Used MVC 2.0 design pattern for developing the application in ASP.NET 3.5.
- Using architectural extensions of Microsoft Enterprise library.
- Used telerik controls for rich data visualization in developing applications.
- Worked on complex database queries, writing stored procedures, functions and triggers in Oracle.
- Used ADO.NET to connect the web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server and Xml files for manipulating data in database.
- Used ODP.NET to establish connection in oracle database.
- Worked with Grid Controls, Sever controls to meet the client requirements.
- Coded using XSLT in generating Student list taking the data from XML document and formatting with XSL.
- Designed and developed various reports using Crystal Reports and gave option to export to Excel and .PDF files. The reports have an option to enter parameter values from the form.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Developed applications based on departmental requirements and specifications.
- Developed charting, reporting and printing of securities reports.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, the middle tier contained all the business logic.
- Developed a web application using ASP.NET/C#.NET/SQL Server for patients to view their medical profile.
- Written custom HTTP handler/Module objects in C#.NET for handling various types of requests.
- Created an n-tier model on Web-Services.
- Used LINQ to SQL Feature of .NET Framework for retrieving data from SQL Server.
- Developed classes by following singleton design pattern.
- Used the Test driven Development approach.
- Develop SQL Reporting Services web apps, using .NET 3.5 principles.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL Server, Oracle, Stored Procedures, Packages and Functions.
- Worked on complex database queries, writing stored procedure, functions and triggers in Oracle.
- Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft's MSI packages.
- Used simplified client and server side validation, better session management and powerful data access management using ASP.NET.
- Prepared and executed test scenarios to test the functionality of the application.
- Post application launch - coordinated with content providers on bug fixes, new releases and app issues.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage the team's software development lifecycle including deriving product backlog items, assigning sprint work items to developers and conducting sprint review meetings.
- Interacted with Client services team to resolve and record production Issues.
- Designed and implemented Business layer using C#.
- Develop business components and Data Access components.
- Designed and developed UI using C#, ASP.NET.
- Developed 3 Tier Application with UI, Business and Data Access layers using ASP.NET, C#.
- Created custom controls to maintain a standard across the web application.
- Worked with the database using the ADO.NET library.
- Worked on complex database queries, writing Stored Procedures, functions and triggers in Oracle.
- Worked on data binding with different ASP.NET Server Controls like Data grid and Data list.
- Wrote C# Objects using ADO.NET to implement business logic and database operations.
- Responsible for Customer support and training customers.