- Strong C#, Net, PHP Developer wif over 10 years of development and support experience of various applications like Client/Server, N - tier architecture, Windows and Web based applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies including .NET Frameworks 3.5/ 4.0/ 4.5/ 4.5.1/ 4.5.2/ 4.6/ 4.6.1, VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC 4/5/6, ADO.NET, ENTITY, WCF, WEB API, AJAX, XML, JSON.
- Experience in gathering customer requirements, functional requirements and converting them to technical requirements, applying OOAD concepts, Design Patterns, Software Methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Extensive experience wif working on all layers like presentation layer, business layer and data access layer using ORM technologies like LINQ, Entity Framework, NHibernate and ADO.NET.
- Extensive experience working wif databases like SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2010, 2012, SQL profiler, Oracle 9i/10g and MS Access 2007/2010/2013.
- Enthusiastic and determined IT Support professional specializing in an application development and support.
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.NET, AJAX, XML, XSD, SQL, T-SQL, ADO.NET, LINQ, UML, JAVA.
.Net Framework: .Net Framework 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.2, 4.6.
Databases: SQL 2012/2008/2005, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MongoDB
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5.
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SSIS.
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, WCF, WWF.
IDE and Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008, MS Office, Microsoft Visio, SQL Profiler, SQL Server Agent, SQL Server Management studio.
Version Control Tools: VSS, SVN, TFS, GitHub.
MS Software Packages: MS Office, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visio 2007, SharePoint 2010, MS Excel.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10.
- Delivering day-to-day operational requirements (timely support for any issues or problems dat might arise.
- Contributed to delivery of small changes.
- Ensured monitoring of system performance and capacity planning is carried out enabling all digital systems to operate effectively at times of peak demand.
- Engage in service introductions to new systems, releases or technologies by working wif project teams ensuring appropriate support is in place for go-live.
- Ensure all issues raised through these system are dealt wif in a timely manner wifin the agreed SLA limits (logged/tracked wifin Ticket system Manage-engine, Remedy)
- Managed and supported application dat maintained medical studies and images for radiologists.
- Worked wifin a small team of application/Web Support Analysts, dealing wif day-to-day issues throughout the company’s operational business model.
- Ensuring high availability of all Business dependant Core systems (PACS, RIS and Medical Software), (SQL Server based))
- Ensure all issues raised through these system are dealt wif in a timely manner wifin the agreed SLA limits (logged/tracked wifin Ticket system Manage-engine)
- Troubleshooting/ root cause analysis of all systems wifin Application support cover and remit.
- Keeping all IT stakeholders appraised of any ongoing or serious issues and recommendations / resolution timeframes.
- Maintaining and upkeep of all Departmental ‘How-to’ documentation and Wiki entries.
- Daily tasks / routines wifin a busy and varied IT department (including ad-hoc reports, checks, requests, unplanned and planned maintenance of core systems.
- Short term 6 month contract working wifin Kodak tools and yellowpages website. This project involved managing day-to-day duties for high end customers and supplying analysis of their CRM and Sales data wifin expected timeframes (and agreed upon) formats. Technologies used PHP.
- Ensured dat the main customer, stake holders received analysis in timely manner for their deadlines.