- Over 8+ years of experience as a Full Stack dotnet developer, involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with concentration in Design, Analysis, Development and implementation of various n - tiered business applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience in development of Windows and Web Application using.NET Framework 4.0, 3.5, 3.0 & 2.0, MVC 4.0/5.0, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Web Services(WSDL, UDDI, DISCO, and SOAP),ADO.NET.
- Experience in using Design Patterns like MVC, Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Facade.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, valuable experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and Tracing concepts.
- Experience in usingAWSLambda to run scripts for performing tasks on multipleAWSservices.
- Expertise in developing Salesforce Lightning apps using Lightning app builder, Components and Design system styles.
- Good exposure to Salesforce Standard Objects and CRM process (Case Management, Lead Management)
- Experienced in UML for Analysis & Design with OOP and OOAD methodologies.
- Extensive experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports, MS Access reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to objects and LINQ to Entities)
- Experience in Windows Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS and worked on storages like Blob (Page and Block), Sql Azure.
- In Depth knowledge of Azure cloud platform and its features like Compute (Web and Worker Roles), Azure Websites, Caching, Sql Azure, Service Bus, Machine Learning, Network services, Azure Active Directory, API Management
- Experience in working in Test driven development (TDD) development with Nunit and MSTest Framework for unit testing.
- Experience using webforms, ADO.NET objects such as SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader Object, Data Set Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Experience in consuming ADO.NET Entity Frame Work for Entity Data Model, Entities, Relationship Mapping and Querying Data.
- Experience in Building microservices with docker enterprise and mesosphere.
- Expertise using MVC 5 design pattern created Models, Views, Controllers, View Models, Partial Views, Action Filters, Validations, Data Annotation, Custom model Binder and Routing using Razor view with HTML helpers and AJAX helpers.
- Experience in implementing .NET Security features like Authentication and Authorization using Forms-based and Windows-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Experience in programming in XAML for WPF and Silverlight.
- Experience in SQL Server creating database queries using joins, Indexes, Creating Tables, Views, Indexes, writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using T-SQL, Maintaining Database, and experience in Query Optimization.
- Used key features of AngularJS like two-way data binding, templates, services, controllers, scope, custom directives, filters, dependency injection to get, post and represent data from database to the web browser.
- Created restful services using web api 2.0, implemented crud operations using get, post, put, delete attributes.
- Expertise in writing complex T-SQL (DDL, DML), XML, XPATH, SQL programming, physical, database design, MongoDB, RabbitMQ /MSMQ
- Experienced in customization, Integration, configuration, and implementation of MS Dynamics CRM version 2013, 2015 and 2016 & D365.
- Willing to learn, adapt new technologies.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills has the motivation to take independent responsibility and be a productive team member, accompanying a strong programming and analytical background.
Languages: C#, .Net, VB.net, C.
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 2.0,3.0,4.0 & 4.5, ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/4.1 , ADO.NET, Win Forms, Web Services, LINQ, WCF and MVC 3.0/4.0/5.0, WPF, AJAX Framework, Entity Framework.
WEB/UI Technologies: ASP, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, XTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, Bootstrap, Angular JS 1.6/2/4, AJAX, VB Script.
Data Base: SQL Server 2016/2015/2012/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 9i/10g/11g, My SQL, MongoDB.
Applications/Web Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0/8.0.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Sequel Server Reporting services.
Developing Tools: MS Visual Studio, .Net 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015 , Visual Studio Code
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012.
Deployment Tools: Jenkins, Team city, Octopus, Jira, confluence.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Sr. Net Developer
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and to outline the proposed IT solution
- Creating the models, views and controllers using ASP.NET MVC 3
- Designed 3-Tier Application Architecture to ensure flexible and reusability of the application.
- Implemented client-side validations using jQuery and implemented the ASP.NET MVC Validation at controller level.
- Used .Net Framework class library to build user interface that separated application logic from presentation code using the code behind pages.
- Used Entity Framework and LINQ to access SQL Server 2012 database and to perform data manipulation /transformation
- Built Interactive Web forms using Web Controls and designed web forms using Asp.Net, C#.Net and HTML.
- Worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ for developing the core data layers.
- Used Dependency Injection to create DAL objects and inject them into the repository controller
- Implemented SSIS to extract, transform and load data packages.
- Used Developed a reusable web user control to display customer’s account number and name on every web form that he /she visits.
- Performed the database operations on SQL Server 2012 to create and maintain customer's information by creating the SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Involved in developing WCF service using SOAP/HTTP to communicate with legacy systems and deployed web services as per business requirements.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as Source Control and for Document management.
- Performed unit testing to ensure the quality and optimum performance output.
Confidential, Fort Mill SC
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in daily agile scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint retro, daily stand-up calls and refinement meetings with BA to understand the client requirements
- Involved in estimation, design and development of various modules, bug fixing, maintenance of the product and peer reviews.
- Ability to meet deadlines, capable of handling pressure coordinating multiple priorities and managing customer expectations.
- Performed ETL Extraction, Transformation, Loading by using various control flow items like for each loop, for loop, Execute SQL task, Script task, Bulk insert task and File system task.
- Experienced in creating the packages in optimized way, sql job scripts, debugging (Data viewers, Break points) and deploying the packages in SSIS.
- Involved in generating incremental files, developing and scheduling jobs.
- Used Telerik Radgrid and Telerik calendar control for the application
- Involved in executing SSIS packages, PowerShell scripts, Console Apps, Command Line scripts and stored procedures.
- Involved in writing Optimized ETL which supports developing multiple clients.
- Well experienced in version control management using TFS.
- Attending project discussion call with client/operations/BA.
- Used Automated Process Inventory to update the TFS source code location, job schedule and technical design document.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, sql server 2015, SSIS, web services, soap UI, ASP.Net 4.0, MVC 4.0, TFS, Html, CSS, Entity framework
Confidential - Germantown, MD
Sr .Net Developer
- Actively involved in SCRUM meetings discussing the implementation, integration of backlog modules considering the released version of software and best practices for solutions
- Created diagrammatic representation in MS-Visio for visual and precise analysis of the project requirement.
- Involved in designing GUI for providing information such as product details, product comparisons, client details, monitoring sales, promotional activities.
- Implemented MVC architecture to accomplish task of the isolating Business Layer, Presentation Layer and Data Layer
- Created the custom directives in Angular JS 1.6 for re-usable components
- Extensively used Angular JS 1.6 for application implementation, creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, HTTP Get/Post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with the Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Integrated java script, basic HTML5 and CSS3 into the application to increase the performance on client end such as, when advertising.
- Worked with SQL Server management studio to execute complex SQL queries using client and salesforce schema
- Working on AWS EC2 Instances creation, setting up AWS VPC, launching AWS EC2 instances different kind of private and public subnets based on the requirements for each of the applications.
- Used AWS S3 to store code bundles to deploy onto AWS EC2 Instances.
- Built Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from GitHub repos.
- Involved in developing applications using WPF and MVVM.
- Experience in creating WPF applications using Microsoft Blend Design, Silver light and XAML.
- Experience in creating the windows applications using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), and WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) for getting the Data from web services.
- Collaborating with designer to create views for a responsive, single page app in Backbonejsand maintaining current code
- Manage and Maintain Database for Additional functionally and current CMS
- Used ReactJS to create views to connect models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA)
- Implemented Sessions using cookies to ensure user authentication and authorization.
- Incorporated grids to display retrieved information from the database onto the GUI.
- Developed a web service, which allows web application to access centralized jobs.
- Developed optimized queries and stored procedures to increase the performance.
- Performed unit testing with Jasmine for front-end and N-unit for back-end.
- Implemented Entity Framework ORM for business to domain model and to define Domain Entities and Relationships using Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach
- Implemented Role based security to comply with rules set by the business layer of the application.
- Created complex stored procedures, functions, views to support the data needs of service tier in SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Used tortoise SVN, Team city and Octopus as part of continuous integration process.
- Designed and developed various SSIS packages (ETL) to extract and to transform data and involved in Scheduling SSIS Packages.
Confidential - New Haven, CT
- Analyzed the requirements and prepared the technical and functional specification documents.
- Creating the models, views and controllers using ASP.NET MVC 3, Implemented the project in Visual Studio 2010 using .NET 3.5
- Designed the application as 3-tier architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented Programming Techniques.
- Configured web configuration file for application as well as IIS settings.
- Incorporated business logic in C# and handled transactions from and to database using ADO.NET
- Implemented ADO.NET SQL Client objects like Command, Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader for database connection and executed database queries to interact with SQL Server database.
- Designed the project to follow the MVVM (Model-View- View Model) architecture, to eliminate tight coupling among the different components of the design pattern.
- Implemented GUI in Silverlight technology using Expression Blend and XAML for both basic and customized components.
- Worked on the Client/Server tools like SQL Server Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer to Administer SQL Server.
- Successfully handled all change requests, code defects and handled Data Configuration Bugs in Production.
- Build scripts to alter the related tables, triggers and stored procedures.
- Designed database objects like stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complexity of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships in SQL Server 2012.
- Involved in Unit testing of the application and fixed the defects raised.
- Prepared unit test cases and performed the N-Unit Testing prior to system implementation
- Developed WCF Services to interact with back end to get the necessary XML data for email templates
- Reviewed and modified code to eliminate the design inconsistencies introduced during development cycles and to ensure cross-browser functionality.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 3, C#, ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, AJAX, HTML, MS Visual Studio 2010, WCF, CSS, SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle, SSRS and SQL Server 2012.
Confidential, Lexington, SC.
- Designed and developed a web application using Object Oriented Programming in C#.
- Extensively Created the GUI User Controls using server controls of ASP.NET like Data grids, Textbox, Button, Repeaters, Dropdown List etc.
- Created Data Models, Use Case Diagram, Class Diagram, Data-flow diagram and UI Mock-Ups.
- Developed Custom User Controls and Web Pages by using ASP.NET, C#.
- Wrote business logic code in C# behind the files to read database stored procedures data.
- Designed and developed the web forms using jQuery UI and Bootstrap.
- Used ADO.NETclasses and name spaces to access the stored procedures generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Created the dynamic GUIs with .Net web controls and with data bound web forms.
- Wrote T-SQL triggers, stored procedures, views and functions
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version control and source code maintenance.