- 7+ years of experience in Design, Implementation of Client/Server Applications, Web Applications, Windows Applications.
- Applications development employing Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Microsoft Technologies and .NET Framework.
- Strong skills on .NET Framework using ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET and ADO.NET.
- Experience in working with WPF, Silverlight technologies using MVVM (Model View-View Model) pattern.
- Experience in creating CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), Themes and Skins for Web applications and Styles for WPF applications.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Methodology in the IT industry.
- Expert in Silverlight, .NET 4.5 and 3.0 and 2.0, C# and VB.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, WPF XAML, WCF, LINQ, SQL Server 2012-2014, IIS 6.0 and 7.0, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015/2017 , Visual Source Safe and Team foundation server (TFS).
- Good exposure in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOP/OOD) programming and.Net Architecture.
- Experience in .NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1 or 4.5.2 on Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows Vista SP2.
- Good experience in developing desktop applications using Windows Forms.
- Experience in writing functional, design, technical specification documents from scratch.
- Expertise with all phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and UML modeling.
- Good knowledge on WCF, WF, Generics, Silver light, Web Parts and AJAX.
- Strong skills in developing reporting services like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Have demonstrated ability to leverage High-level Design Documents to produce Detailed-level Designs.
- Proven experience in writing the SQL Server stored procedure, Functions, Views, Triggers and database administrative tasks like backup, restore and SQL profiling and knowledge in Oracle.
- Extensive working knowledge on Configuring and version controlling with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source safe (VSS).
- Good experience in Data Extraction transformation and loading (ETL) with SSIS and a good knowledge of Informatica power center tool.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server suite of products, Cascading, Master Pages, Style Sheets.
- Have worked on the database part of the projects using stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, also using PL/SQL.
- Expertise in model the application’s design and functionality using Visio and Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Used Agile methodologies, Waterfall model as software development life cycle models.
- Experience on Azure. Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft, for building, deploying and managing applications.
- Expertise on configuring the MOSS 2007, Windows SharePoint Services and handling the SharePoint migrations from the V2.0 to V3.0.
- Expertise in developing and deploying customWeb parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studioon multiple web applications.
- Experience in updating, accessing and version controlling the source code usingVisual Source Safe(VSS),Team FoundationServer (TFS).
- Used Agile practices and Test-Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often
Programming Languages: C++, C#.Net (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), HTML, T-Sql, PL/SQL
Xml Technologies: XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH, XSL, LINQ to XML
UI Technologies: WinForms, WPF, jQuery UI, Kendo UI, Angular JS, NodeJS
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2012/2010 , Sql Server Management Studio, Expression Blend (4.0/3.0/2.0)
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1.x
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2014/2012/2008 R2, MS Access 2010/2007, Oracle 10g/9i/8i
Reporting Tool: Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8).
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe (2005), Subversion, Team Foundation Server (2008)
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, TFS 2010, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
SR .Net Developer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Experiencein developing applications using Microsoft technologies such as .NET Framework 4.5/4.0, Web applications using ASP.NET.
- Working closely to the client for requirement gathering and analysis and provided desired solution to client in time limits.
- Working on the client internal application called AXIS for Customer Exit from a Line of Business.
- Experience inWriting codeanddebuggingskills inASP.NET.
- Involved in implementation of Object-Oriented Concepts during the development.
- Developing the application using MVC, Entity Framework.
- Developed Many User-defined Controls and Kendo Data Grid in web pages.
- Using Telerik Reporting assemblies to generate Reports.
- Participates in Analysis, design and development of Applications.
- Developed the independent Windows services for Email Notifications to the Customers, Admins and Customer Exit Team Members.
- Developed user controls and validation controls using MVC Razor.
- Coding in C#, ASP.NET, HTML and client site validations using Java script.
- Worked with third party UI controls Called Kendo UI Controls.
- Used Tortoise SVN for Source Code Control.
- Switched to TFS from SVN for Source Control.
- Used JIRA for Bug tracking and User Stories follow up.
- Creating Queries and joins on multiple tables, Functions and Triggers using LINQ in SQL 2014 for inserting/updating/ deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Create tables, stored procedures, and User Defined functions to store and retrieve data.
- Bug fixing and involved in preparing the functional and technical documentation.
- Designed and developed the entire project using Agile/SCRUM development practice.
SR .NET Developer
Confidential, Coopersburg, PA
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and testing stages of the Project from the requirements gathered from the users and followed agile methodology.
- Microsoft Office Visio was used for the UML diagrams like Class diagrams, Use-case diagrams, Object diagrams, and Sequence diagrams to represent the detail design phase.
- Created Test Plugins using C#.Net that would test the Kiwi product functionality.
- Developed drivers that communicates with the hardware devices like scanners and programmers that are used to program Micro Controllers.
- Created scripts that would call out the plugin Dlls.
- Excellent in debugging and finding bugs.
- Used Nuget MOQ framework for unit testing and mocking all serial Ports for unit testing.
- Created Desktop applications using C#.Net.
- Designed Windows Forms using different Controls, API Validation Controls, and other third-party controls.
- Used Source control like GIT, Bitbucket.
- Developed software documents based on the test specifications.
- Used Existing Hardware Wrappers to communicate in serial communication with the product.
- Worked with Honeywell Scanners and wrote communication module to send commands to scanners to trigger.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Created different desktop forms to display on screen using different controls to guide operators who are using the software.
- Worked with sensors, relays, IO devices.
Environment: C#.Net, .NET Framework 4.5, GIT, Bit Bucket, Visual Studio 2015/2017.
SR .NET Developer
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked in an Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Security features were provided using Cookies and Session ID so that unauthorized access could be denied.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Used AJAX controls as a part of User Interface.
- Controlled overall look and feel of ASP.NETweb site by consuming twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed applications using VB.Net.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ. Statements, views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for inserting/updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Used object relationship models such Dot Net Entity framework, Web API.
- Effectively implemented ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks.
- Developed SPA (Single Page Applications) using Angular.JS and NodeJS.
- Migrated from VSS 2005 & Subversion (SVN) to TFS 2008 and TFS 2010 for several customers.
- .NET Framework 4.5and later versions are not supported on Windows XP, but on Windows Vista, Windows 7 and later versions of Windows.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Design and Implement Database Schema import data and build stored procedures on SQL Azure.
- Build Data Sync job on Windows Azure to synchronize data from SQL databases to SQL Azure.
- Design and Implement WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure. This layer is the middle tier between SQL Azure and SharePoint online external content.
- Create Cache Memory on Windows Azure to improve the performance of data transfer between SQL Azure and WCF services.
- Written JSON services in both ASP and WCF.
- Developed in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOP/OOD) programming.
- Have worked on Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 which are the latest versions
- Migrated SQL server 2008 to SQL Server 2012 in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Enterprise Edition.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying collaboration portal and Master data workflow using SharePoint Portal Server (SPS), Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and .NETFramework.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2012, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
SR .NET Developer
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked in an Agile Environment delivering the tasks before the deadline.
- Developed Web Services for communication between the client and server.
- Worked on Assemblies. Created a testing library to test the classes while the application is still executing by accessing the classes from the assemblies which are created temporarily while the solution is still being executed.
- Implemented various new controls like Progressing, Scroll Viewer with two-way scrolling synchronization available in .NET Framework 4.5.
- Responsible for writing Unit Test using Xunit.
- Used Angular JS to create single pages.
- Created a Custom API which can be used by all the Web Services to assert i.e., check their outputs comparing with the original output. Using this reduced the time for developers.
- Worked on ASP.Net MVC Architecture and Angular JS.
- Worked on Versioning with Team Foundation Server.
- Developed Singe Page Application using Angular JS to show demo to the client how single page application works.
- Involved in various conversation with the Architecture Team regarding the Architecture Design and the Coding Standards which have been implemented now.
- Followed good coding standards throughout the time of development.
- Worked on Assemblies using .Net Reflection.
Environment: C#.Net, VB.Net, .NET Framework 4.5, Web Services, TFS, Angular JS, HTML5 CSS3, Java Script.
Junior .Net Developer
- Developed GUI and Middle Tier using C# on .net architecture
- Involved in gathering requirements for CGI from users
- Developed used cases, sequence diagrams in Visio
- Implemented WCF services as one of the application layers.
- Contributed towards the security model in .net framework for the administration module using Windows Authentication based on Role-based security
- Implemented XML Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using Xml extensively for data transfers
- Used rich server controls of Asp.net like Calendar and Data Grid
- Involved in doing Performance Tuning of Stored Procedures using SQL Profiler on Production Database
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Sequences to access data from database using Ado.net technology
Environment: C#, Asp.net, Ado.net, Xml, SQL 2008, Visual Studios 2010.