- Total 5+ years of programming experience.
- 2 years of Full Stack developing experience. Working on web UI design of front end and database manage of back end.
- Expertise in SQL Server 2012 stand alone and cluster environments. Databases Analysis and Design, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Transactions, Dynamic Queries, User-defined Functions, Views and SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS).
- Experience in programming the Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) and Presentation Layer (UI) using C#.NET, and HTML.
- Experience in front end and back end development using.NETFramework4.0/4.5.
- Experience in working withASP.NETWeb Forms, User Controls, Master Page, various types of DataGrids and HTML features and AJAX Extensions.
- Created data access layer's repositories using Entity Framework, lambda expression and LINQ.
- Experience in Exception Handling using Try-Catch-Finally blocks and clean unmanaged objects using Dispose method of IDisposable Interface and implementing error handling, tracing and logging features. Experience manipulating structured data stored in XML & JSON data interchanges formats.
- Experienced with Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Good Experience in developing database programs like Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Cursors on SQL Server 2012.
- Used JQuery and AngularJS to provide faster and better web applications.
- Expert application development and implementation through ADO.NETtechnologies using DataSet and DataReader for data retrieval through Microsoft Enterprise Library and Entity Framework 4.0+ (Database First and CodeFirst approach).
- Experience of Waterfall, Agile Scrum methodologies.
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x, ADO.NET, WCF, Web API, Azure Cloud Platform, COM+/COM, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Skype), Microsoft AZURE Cloud, Yammer API, CRM
Framework & Library: ASP.NET MVC 5/4/3, Entity Framework 6/5, UI Kit Framework
Web Development Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.x/2.0/1.x, BootStrap, Lambda, Web API, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Telerik RAD Controls, IOC, Flash, Web Activator, Extension Method, Expression Trees, Silverlight, Impersonation, Generic Repository Pattern
Database Technologies: MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008, ADO.NET, MySQL 5.0, Oracle, SQL*Plus, LINQ, Entity Framework 5/6, OLEDB, MongoDB
Methodologies: TDD, Waterfall Model, Bubble Sort, AGILE (Scrum, Rup, Iterative)
Code, Version Controls Tools & Testing Tools: MS Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT Hub, Selenium IDE, TFS - Coded UI
Development Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/2008, Microsoft Server 2012 R2 with IIS8
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, HP Unix, Apple Mac OS, iOS, Android
Confidential, Phoenix (AZ)
- Engaged with Business Analyst/ Manager to gather the business requirements and utilized the AGILE (SCRUM) Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology in planning, requirements analysis, design, coding, and maintenance and did Testing, Debugging and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on various phases to develop the defect free software.
- Resolved Database related trouble tickets assigned to the DBA group.
- Involved in designing and developing Application leveraging MongoDB.
- Familiar with Clusters, Performance tuning, backup and recovery in MongoDB.
- Creating, Reading and Updating Data in MongoDB.
- Optimized in-application SQL statements and utilized SQL Profiler to profile server resource usage and optimize it. Work closely with the DBA to deploy SSIS and SSRS packages.
- Utilized .Net MVC 3.0 (Razor), Entity Framework, Code-First Approach, Partial View and SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Designed User Interface with Razor Views, Partial Views and CSS 3 for Layout View.
- Implemented Controllers to transfer data between Views and KendoUI third-party controls.
- Created View Models to encapsulate all models and classes used on the different views for more stable, organized and clean code to reuse in Views.
- Used Grid.MVC to provide more flexible, editable and sortable grid view to increase user interaction.
- Developed the N-tier architecture, e.g. Presentation Interface (UI), Business Logic Layer (BLL), and Data Access Layer (DAL) for more clear, maintainable and efficient architecture.
- Used Entity Framework to create Models. Use code-first approach.
- Created models with using LINQ and Lambda Expression.
- Used Action Filters for user authentications and authorizations and for caching pages to improve performance.
Environment: MVC 3.0 (RAZOR engine), Entity Framework, View, Partial View, Couchbase, WinFormso SQL Server 2008 R2, MongoDb, CSS3, SSRS, LINQ, Lambda Expression, Visual Studio 2010, C#.NET, AJAX, JSON, Web API, AngularJS, HTML, JQuery, Partial View, View Model, Agile Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Confidential, Tampa (FL)
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, ASP.NET with the application logic in C# according to the user requirements
- Involved in front end Application development using in ASP.NET, AJAX using C#, and back end in SQL Server 2012.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Designed the UI using the HTML, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Couchbase, OAuth, JQuery,KendoUI
- Involved in developing and maintaining web forms, user control, controller, views, client side scripting, Web API using VB.Net 4.0, C#, JQuery, Ajax, Json and SQL Server 2012.
- Designed and developed static and dynamic pages validating client side and Server side scripts.
- Created custom angular directives and filters for filtering the data that we display on the web page.
- Used JQuery, ASP.NET, AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance and richness to the user interface.
- Planning to rewrite windows application into web application wherein involved in creating POC in technologies like HTML5 or ASP.net 4.0 with MVC.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Developed User controls using ASP.NET, VB.NET and C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS, Bootstrap.
- Developed the user interface for back office support and worked collaboratively in Agile scrum team on the design and development of application based MVC framework using AngularJS, HTML 5.0, Knockout.js, and CSS3
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.NET application development using the ASP.NET, MVC framework.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS.
Environment: Visual studio 2013, C#, ASP.NET 4.0, AngularJS, Knockout JS, Web API, GUI, VB.NET, MVC, LINQ, WCF,MS SQL 2012, JQuery, IIS 7.0, CSS, XML, HTML, SSIS, SSRS, Team Foundation Server(TFS).
.NET Solution Developer
- Involved in developing Master pages using CSS, responsive Web development and for providing uniformity among pages using ASP.NET.
- Used ASP.Net Web form controls such as Grid View, Data List, Details view, Data set classes for data manipulation.
- Involved in creating database schema and table structures in various cycles using SQL Server.
- Involved in integration of applications and maintained versions using Team Foundation server and GIT.
- Generated reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Developed web based User Interface using ASP.Net, HTML,C#
- Involved in logical and physical database implementation, creating tables, stored procedures using SQL.
- Written code for Database Connectivity and interaction using ADO in VB.Net.
- Extensively used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) classes to maintain the uniformity throughout the application.
- Used HTML, CSS for styling the Web pages.
- Developed test plan, Test cases, and Test scripts based on high-level and detailed designs.
- Created and executed Test Cases for some of the modules of the application under test (AUT) using Quality Center.
- Visual Source Safe was used as the version controlling system
Environment: C#, ASP.Net2.0, CSS, HTML, ADO. Net, WSDL, IIS, Entity Framework, Web API, SQL, VSS, Quality Center, Visual Studio.Net 2003/2005.