- 5+ Years of experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation of Web - based N-Tiered Client/Server applications using Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Proficient in using Microsoft .NET technologies (.NET Framework, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, and Azure)
- Strong understating of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with expertise in building web-based solutions and heavy involvement in all phases of SDLC using Agile, Waterfall, and Spiral.
- Proficient in using Object- Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts implementing Inheritance, Interface, Abstract class, Override and Overload.
- Hands on experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), and Design Patterns using MVC, SOLID, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Factory and Dependency Injection.
- Experience with aspects of TCP/IP protocol stack for transferring data in network using TCP, UDP, and MQTT protocols.
- Hands on experience with Queue Services using Kafka and SQS.
- Experience in using Azure and AWS by developing utilities in Windows Azure Service Bus and Amazon web server for exchanging message/information between windows and legacy mainframe applications.
- Excellent skills in designing and developing web applications using ASP.NET as well as ASP.NET MVC Frameworks.
- Excellent understanding of Relational Database concepts including Normalization, referential integrity, Joins, DDL and DML queries with SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle databases.
- Hands on experience in creating database schema and objects with expertise in creating Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Indexes, Views, Functions, TSQL, PL/SQL.
- Excellent skill in developing applications that interact with database and extensively used Connection, Command, DataAdapter, DataReader, DataSet methods of ADO.NET as well as Entity Framework using Model First and Database First approach for CRUD operations.
- Experience in developing data access layer using Entity Framework, LINQ to Entity, and LAMBDA Expressions.
- Experience with Angular Framework in developing UI applications using Two-way Binding, Interpolation, and Directives.
- Strong programming and design understanding and deep functional experience in creation, deployment and consumption of Web API using Web Services, WCF and RESTful/SOAP services to communicate with UI objects using JSON/XML
- Experience in developing Web Services to communicate to other modules using JSON/XML based RESTful services for developing security features, authentications, and authorization.
- Experience in developing WCF web services with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to support distributed computing.
- Experience in using Cryptographic Model of .NET Framework for protecting data integrity and privacy.
- Hands on experience with Aes, TripleDES, HMACSHA256, and RC2 Encryption algorithms.
- Expertise in creating and implementing task with Thread programing and possess knowledge of threading synchronization using lock.
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing by using MS Unit Testing framework and NUnit testing.
- Experience in using configuration management, setting up version control, building schedule and release using Team-Foundation Server (TFS), Git, Mercurial, and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Experience in using PPT, and SharePoint project management tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products like MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and positive attitude.
Microsoft Technologies: MS Visual Studio 2012/2015/2017/2019, MS Office
.NET Technologies: .NET4.5/4.6/4.7, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5, ADO.NET, Entity Framework
Cloud Services: Azure, AWS
Web Languages: HTML, CSS, JSON, XML, Bootstrap
Databases: MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
Web Services: WCF, Web Services, Web API (SOAP/REST Services)
Reporting Technologies: SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
Design Pattern: SOLID, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC
Queue Services: Kafka, SQS
Web Servers: IIS 7.5/8.0/8.5
Version Management Tools: GitHub, Team-Foundation Server (TFS), Mercurial, Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Operating System: Windows 2012/2019
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed an application using Agile methodology with SCRUM team members to work on Sprint deliverables where smooth collaboration between self-organizing, cross functional team was essential.
- Employed MVC architecture that promotes a clear separation between different layers for developing views, controllers, and models.
- Developed Razor Views with strongly typed view models, HTML Helpers and partial views using ASP.NET MVC 5.2.
- Used Entity Framework to perform CRUD operations adopting LINQ to entities, and LAMBDA Expressions for running SQL based database operations.
- Used all three approach techniques of Entity Framework that is Code First, Model First, and Database First in database designs.
- Designed SQL server database by creating Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursor, Joins, Views, to achieve consistency as well as simplify front-end queries, and Triggers, to enforce entity relationships.
- Employed best practices in software development including robust design patterns like SOLID, and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts like Interfaces, Abstract class, Inheritance to ensure quality application development.
- Build an interoperable Web Services that enabled application to invoke a method in another application deployed in different server, using Angular 4.0 Framework.
- Developed Web API with defined request-response message system, expressed in JSON to build HTTP services incorporating RESTful web service which is exposed via web - most commonly by means of an HTTP-based web server by a server-side Web API.
- Configured TCP and UDP servers to receive data from remote devices and forward to Queue services like Kafka, thereby ensuring no data loss.
- Incorporated Aes, TripleDES, HMACSHA256 Encryption algorithms for protecting data integrity and privacy.
- Coordinated the project for releases using Project Management System PPM and Document Management System SharePoint.
- Used Git for source control services.
- Interact with project manager and Business Analyst to update progress, and resolve any issue faced in timely manner so that everyone informed on the status of the project.
- Developed web applications using Visual Studio 2017/2019 C#, ASP.Net3.5/4.5
Confidential, Starkville, MS
- Worked on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) actively involving in all phases, starting from requirement gathering and performing object-oriented analysis, design and implementation, test and deployment employing Agile methodology.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business layer, Data Access, and UI layer using ASP.NET MVC architecture.
- Developed User controls using ASP.NET MVC and used them dynamically in the web pages using Layout pages, Partial view page, ViewBag, ViewData, Filters, and Bundling.
- Created API using Web API (RESTful) to communicate and forward user requests from different application platform into system deployed on Azure.
- Consumed API from different payment systems by implementing third party authentication system (Oauth) for token-based Authentication and Authorization.
- Involved in design of SQL database server using Entity Framework for DAL layer through Database First and Model First approach.
- Used Entity Framework in Data Access Layer and implemented Model First and Database First approach and other complex Stored Procedures and functions using Entity Framework.
- Interacted with backend database and wrote SQL queries, Triggers, Functions, cursor and Stored Procedures that ensured consistency and simplicity.
- Implemented database job scheduler for generating daily report at the end of the day.
- Leveraged JQuery for page scripting, AJAX calls to API for passing objects and input validation on client machine.
- Worked on sub module using Angular 2.0 for Angular based HTTP Request Services to perform CRUD requests to REST API.
- Created dashboard system for producing report using Fusion Chart.
- Used SingleR for updating pages without post back to server.
- Used Cryptographic module of .NET Framework for Encryption and Decryption of data to achieve data integrity and privacy.
- Implemented Queue services using Kafka.
- Performed unit test and integration test using NUnit.
- Used Azure by developing utilities in Windows Azure Service Bus.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance needs, and tracking using work items.
- Have been an active member of the developer team and constantly interacted with other teammates.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C# .NET Framework 4.6, ASP.NET MVC 5.2, Entity Framework, CSS, Bootstrap, Web Services, API (REST), Azure, HTML, JSON/XML, Angular 2.0, SQL Server 2012, LINQ, TFS.
Confidential, Starkville, MS
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle process that includes requirement analysis, designing, deployment, testing, deployment of web application using Agile methodologies.
- Experience using LINQ and LAMBDA Expressions for accessing the database.
- Involved in implementing business logic using OOPS concepts and C# (Interface, Abstract class, Inheritance).
- Used model, view, controller (MVC) architecture pattern in application with SOLID, Singleton, and Abstract Factory design patterns.
- Developed module which invokes different filtering algorithms, alert system, and searching of information depending upon user input using ASP.NET MVC.
- Implemented business logic using MVC Filters like MVC Authorization filters, action filters and exception filters.
- Used AngularJS for creating API using RESTful services that act as a mediator between various social media platforms.
- Experience in using AngularJS modules like Angular-animate, Angular-Cookies, Angular-Filter, Angular-Mocks, Angular - Resource, Angular- Route, Angular-Touch and Angular-Ui-Bootstrap.
- Developed utilities in Windows Azure Service Bus for Web services and Web API.
- Used API calls and Azure services to implement email and message-based notification system
- Consumed JSON/XML data exposed by REST.
- Worked with relational database (SQL server) processing such as Analysis, Design, Optimization, Normalization and Manipulation using DLL and DML with SQL server.
- Created database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views and used database first approach of Entity Framework.
- Extensively work with Multi-threaded programming and Thread synchronization, implementing error handling.
- Effectively used Angular 2.0 for client-side validation and client-side behavior.
- Used Kafka, and MQTT as a message broker to buffer uncompressed data.
- Developed search and advance search components using ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework objects, SQL database, JQuery elements, and AJAX to retrieve the search results from backend data sources with partial page updates.
- Incorporated analytical algorithms developed by engineers
- Implemented various filters (Authentication, Authorization, Result, Action, and Exception)
- Used Bitbucket (Mercurial) for source control.
- Worked under the direct supervision of Senior .NET Developer.
- Involved in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Implemented presentation layer using Master Page, User Controls, HTML, CSS, and JQuery.
- Used JQuery for client-side validations.
- Developed Web forms using ASP.NET and worked with Grid Views to display information.
- Created Business Logic Layer in ASP.NET and used ADO.NET objects such as DataReader, DataAdaptor, and DataSet.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Curser to manipulated database. deployed and consumed Web Services, Web API and RESTful services to communicate with UI objects using JSON.
- Hands on experience in developing UI using JQuery.
- Involved in Peer Code Reviews, Unit Test, and discussion for improving system performance.
- Updated Stored Procedures and rewrote them with Joins, Index tuning.
- Prepared User Manual and made Documentation.
- Used Git for source code management.