- 8+ years of IT experience as Developer and involved in Requirement Gathering & Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, documentation, end - user training and Web-based using Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensive experience in MS .NET Technologies using ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, VB.NET, IIS, User Controls, Custom Controls,.NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 and distributed applications using Web Services.
- Experienced in using CSS library like Bootstrap.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS -Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Experience with Agile concepts including Scrum, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Excellent understanding of multi-threaded, object oriented programming in high-level languages such as C#.
- Designed and developed Database Server Applications based on SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 using ADO.NET, LINQ, Web services.
- Have strong database skills working on SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Teradata, DB2 databases, and SQL Server Reporting Services for creating reports.
- Proficient coding experience in SQL stored procedures, T-SQL, PL/SQL Functions, queries, triggers, Scripting, and Cursors.
- Worked extensively on Database Design, Normalization. Strong abilities in Data Modeling, Database Design, Views, Normalization, Stored Procedures, joins, Triggers and Functions using SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Strong understanding and extensive working experience around automated testing and different approaches (unit testing, integration testing etc.)
- Experience in using Source Code Version Control tools like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS) and TFS (Team- Foundation Server), Subversion (SVN), Git, Jira.
- Experience in Continuous Integration builds using Jenkins.
- Experience in writing unit tests using MS-Test, NUnit and QUnit.
- Experience in deploying applications via cloud hosting platforms such as Amazon Web Services AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Optimization of Queries using Indexes and Joins. also Experience in developing and consuming XML Web Services using WCF, WSDL, MVP, WPF, SOAP.
- Good knowledge on SQL Server Integration Services SSIS/ DTS Packages for Import & Export of data, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS for creating reports.
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts, Design Patterns, UML.
- Proficient in working with applications based on 3-Tier Architecture and n-Tier Architecture.
- Hands-on experience working in a fast paced Agile Development Environment.
- Experience in writing unit testing, stress testing and system testing.
- Experience in administration, configuration and setup of IIS for web applications and services.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance using Microsoft practice and patterns.
- Ability to adapt changing work environments and to work in groups as well as independently.
- Excellent Written and oral communication, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET
.NET Framework: .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5.2
Databases: SQL server 2012R 2/2010/2008/2005 , MS Access, MSSQL, Oracle 9i/10g
Operating System: Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP Pro, Windows 7/8
Web Servers: HTTP web server, Microsoft IIS 5.1/6.0/7.0, APACHE
Scripting: Java script, AJAX, JQuery
IDE: Visual Studio 2015/13/10/08
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS
Share point Technologies: MOSS 2010/2007, SP Designer 2010/2007, InfoPath 2010/2007, Work Flows, WSP Builder
Third Party Controls: Telerik
Confidential, Centennial, CO
Sr. .Net Developer
- Worked on projects NOVOLOGIX (Screen Templates, Letter Templates, Mailroom Changes) at Confidential .
- Design and Develop n-tier web applications and client/server applications in Agile/scrum methodology using the latest web development technologies like HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular 2/4 for the frontend and .NET technologies like C#, ASP.Net, MVC 4.5.2 to integrate the UI with the backend WCF services.
- Worked in Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Involved in Design of database, create complex queries and tables and writing stored procedures using SQL.
- Consumed WCF services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to client application.
- Working on backend services by creating the Event handlers and writing the unit test cases for it.
- Worked closely with front end developers to ensure data is passed cleanly and efficiently back and forth between front end and server.
- Developed the UI in WPF using XAML controls such as Menus, Tree View, List View, Data Grid, Tab Controls, Custom Controls and User Controls and involved in WPF Data Binding.
- Involved in writing Interfaces, Abstract Classes and developed Business Layer for implementing Business logic using C#.Net.
- Developed Data Access layer (DAL) for communicating SQL Server.
- Improved the performance of the application by implementing Multithreading using Background Worker class and assigned the long running tasks to the worker thread.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, anonymous methods &lambdaexpressions.
- Involved in developingASP.Net application using MVC design pattern.
- Developed service contract, operation contract & data contract classes to support communication between Agents to Insure.Net using Service Oriented Architecture(SOA)throughWCFweb services through C#.Net.
- Used AJAX controls to minimize server round trip and enhance customer experience.
- Used SQL Server Profiler and performed various significant functions such as Creating a Trace, Watching, Storing and Replaying Trace.
- Developed service contract, operation contract & data contract classes to support communication between Agents to Insure.Net using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) through WCF web services through C#.Net.
- Involved in implementingLINQtoSQLcode to support the Search functionality.
- Developed the installation package for the application and included various features like user interface, Database setup, configuringIIS,running required batch files during setup, etc.
- Coordinated team application of test-driven development (TDD) strategies to optimize system quality and to enable rapid refactoring. worked with QA, UAT and other testing teams to solve the defects. Analyze the existing applications and researched on implementing the best practices to the application.
- Maintain versions of source of code along with the maintenance of builds and documents using team foundation server(TFS).
- Provide production support and maintenance to address any requiremental changes provided by the client or any issues faced in the production phase of the developed software products.
Sr. .Net Developer
- Worked with Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters working with animations, routing and states.
- Delivered wireframes, UX flows, interactive prototypes and design specs.
- Extensively used AngularUI(Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, andUIcomponents.
- Implemented Angular JS frameworks in AJAX-driven websites using proxy to get the data from the back-end in the form of JSON to populate on the UI components.
- Used Angular JS HttpRequest to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render the UI.
- Implemented new designs, porting and styling legacy pages, integrating JQuery plugins, converting static forms into Ajax overlays.
- Used Razor syntax in creating Asp.NetMVC application by reducing the coding aspect.
- Experience with building REST and SOAP web services API’s. and Utilized XAML, WCF, SOAP, WPF based Event Handlers.
- Used TwitterBootstrapfor HTML components style definitions and user interface elements such as dialog boxes and tooltips
- Worked on Kendo UI Controls to support HTML5 Controls in all the browsers.
- Made use of AJAX controls, JSON and JQuery for faster retrieval of data,
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Wire framing, HTML5.
- Used Angular.JS framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated to UI.
- Designed and implemented Data Access layer-using ADO.NETto connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ for XML Data.
- Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application using MSSQL.
- Implemented a code branching strategy to allow for continuous development and reproducible production deployments using Jenkins.
- Used GitHub for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Worked on designing the Database Schema, which represents an ownership context for a Microsoft SQL Server2012 database object also worked on SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS for creating reports.
- Created Database design, Maintenance, ER Diagrams, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes, and Temporary Tables using MSSQL Server.
- Using .NETWeb API framework to build HTTP services and includes writingMicroServiceswhich are designed to interact with backend using Entity framework.
- Involved in QA testing and tracked the changes usingJIRA.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing Test scripts for the system testing.
- Written and performed test cases using, NUnit, TSS (test support system) tool to implement Test driven development.
- Strictly followed the TDD approach breaking implementation in small sets of testable elements along with regular unit tests.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked in a team environment using Agile Project Management (Scrum) and Test Driven Development(TDD).
- Participated in all Scrum activities such as creating user stories, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Used ASP.NETMVC data annotations and jQuery to do validations on the Model Data.
- Used ASP.NETMVC Razor Views to enable fast coding workflow and quickly integrate server code into HTML markup with minimum of keystrokes.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Developed single page application using frameworks such as AngularJS, BackboneJS, jQuery, Telerik Kendo UI, Bootstrap and AJAX.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Created reusable Modules using the built in features like Factories, Routes, Dependency Injections and MSC architectures offered in Angular JS.
- Customized AngularJS Filters in several locations to get the required output.
- Used AngularJS to create custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads, etc.)
- Made extensive use of Promises in AngularJS for application control flow.
- Defined new validations using AngularJS, JQuery for the form field validation usingHTML5.
- Used Angular JS to describe data model, corresponding logic of processing on server side and specify data model elements, and for auto-UI refreshing, templating and dependency tracking.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS for Responsive design of Web pages.
- Used TwitterBootstrapresponsive techniques to build interface for multiple screen resolution.
- Using WCF created some browser Hosted Services Applications for the client
- Implemented applications with HTTP, TCP/IP, service-oriented architecture (SOA), Microservices, Web Services, WCF and Web API REST protocols and how they relate to developing loosely coupled integration amongst enterprise software applications
- Implemented new features, to make updates to existing features using AngularJS, and to consume JSONmicroservicesin an Agile environment. Responsible for the front-end architecture, pull request reviews, post-merge deployments, and releases.
- Deployed applications using cloud hosting platforms such as Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Configuration of S3 to store all images onAWSand exposing it to multiple clients
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling, branching and merging from Development Server to Stage and Stage to Production Severs.
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in MSSQL.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from theMSSQL for the application on devices.
- Responsible for creating reports based on the requirements using SSRS and schedule them to run automatically on a monthly/weekly/daily basis.
- Responsible for operational support and build/deployment processes with Jenkins.
- UsingJIRAand Quality Center (QC) tool to track the support tickets.
- Planned and organizedtestingphases including Unittesting(NUnit)&Integrationtesting, writing Test cases, generating Test scripts and reviewing test results & taking corrective actions.
- Prepared documents such as test documents, technical specification, and production move documents
- Used JIRA for Bug analysis and fixes in Web-industry standards. Updated sprint progress inJIRAand Stand-ups on daily basis.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Used C#.NET to develop code behind logic, business layers and data layers.
- Worked on validating the model from both Client side and server side in ASP.NETMVC.
- Worked on Action filters implementation using ASP.NETMVC architecture.
- Designed the layout pages, Partial Views and Razor views using ASP.Net MVC
- Used Bootstrap for developing customizable and Responsive Web Design (RWD) for compatibility with different platforms and screen sizes.
- Developed the application to be responsive for desktop, mobile and tablets using Twitter Bootstrap
- Responsible for a mixture of SharePoint architecture, administration, development, project management, business analysis and development of a SharePoint website.
- Creating Custom Web parts for SharePoint using C#.net.
- Created Custom Site Definition, Site Template and Site theme for SharePoint server.
- Worked with Web Services, WCF to create Services and invoked them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Used AJAX & JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used SOAP over HTTP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML web services in the application.
- Created Services using WCF services for consuming by different types of applications
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization
- Development and Deployment using Power shell Scripts using Azure. Developed PowerShell Scripts for Automated Deployment of Developed Packages.
- Developed and Implemented WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure.
- Created a virtual Network on WindowsAzureto connect all servers and applications on this platform.
- Used Bit bucket for source code repository, version control, bug tracking & fixing and configuration management.
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework for developing core data layers for the distributed applications.
- Extensively used Data Adapter, Data Set, Data Table, and Data Reader for binding data from database to the various web forms using ADO.NET.
- Created Business Logic Layer and Data access Layers to implement the MVC architecture Entity frame work.
- Created Stored Procedures in the SQL Server database. Developed stored procedures and views using MSSQL and PL/SQL.
- CreatedSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)packages to load data from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008 by using Sequence container, FTP Task, Execute process Task and Script task.
- Designed and Developed Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and extracting data using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Created, Deployed and managed Reports through Crystal Reports.
- Worked on Entity Framework for performance gains via not constantly regenerating MSSQL.
- Used LINQ to Entity Framework using lambda expressions for communicating between business logic layer and Data access layer.
- Involved in all stages of software development (DEV, TFP, PROD) including SIT (System Integration Test) and UAT (User Acceptance Test)
- Worked with (JIRA) testing team to fix the bugs as part of Bug life cycle and Production support.
- Preparing design and technical documentation using Rational Rose and UML notation.
- Created UML Diagrams /ERD Diagrams in assistance with Business Analyst.
- Developed application using VB.NET Windows forms, WPF for GUI.
- Migrated existing ASP application into ASP.NET.
- Use of Object Oriented concepts, analysis and design using visual studio.net
- Developed web forms, user controls, and custom controls for the web application in ASP.NET, VB.Net
- Creating User Controls, Skins, Themes, Master Pages, web forms, Data source objects in Asp.Net 2.0
- Implemented validations using built-in validation controls and custom validations controls
- Using and configuring the IIS application server
- Developed, deployed and consumed Windows Services.
- Implemented and consumed WCF, Windows Services for communication between Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C).
- Wrote COM Components and ActiveX controls. Used ADO / RDO for database interaction
- Used ADO.NET Connection, Command, Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader and XML to retrieve and store the data in SQL Server.
- Written stored procedures, Triggers, Packages using SQL Server.
- Worked with SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports for report, generation
- Used Data grid, data list and repeater server controls with ADO.NET to manipulate the data
- Participated in Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements
- Performed Manual Testing, Unit Testing during project development.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version controlling and source code protection.
.Net / Web Developer
- Got trained on various techniques in .NET application development with ASP Web Forms, Win Forms, and C #.NET as code behind and SQL Server 2005 as database.
- Worked closely with members of the development team through the full systems lifecycle including requirements capture, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Developed 3-tier logic for various classes, modules and Web forms in ASP.NET 2.0 using VB.NET as a code behind language.
- Extensively used windows form applications to create user interfaces by using C#.NET.
- Involved in Coding using C#.net and ADO.net.
- Extensively used SSIS transformations such as Lookup, Derived column, Data conversion, Aggregate, Conditional split, SQL task, Script task and Send Mail task etc.
- Created web pages using controls like Data grids, Repeaters, Textbox, Button, and Dropdown List etc. All the validations are done using the server and client side validation controls.
- Suggesting and implementing suggestions for Data Edit commands.
- Developed and designed C#. Net pages required for registration.
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming the data and XML in Business Layer.
- Created Tables and Indexes in Oracle and involved in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Views. Experience in Oracle cursor management and exception handling.
- Created derived columns for the present columns for the given requirement.
- Implemented different types of constraints on the data tables.
- Involved in debugging the ASP.NET code and fixing the bugs.