- Overall experience of 6+ years in analysis, design, development, research and implementation of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), object - oriented software systems, development of Windows based, Web based applications.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology and Test-driven development including SCRUM Framework, weekly estimations andpairprogramming.
- Extensive Knowledge on Microsoft .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI),Inversion of Control (IOC), Singleton,MVVMandMVC.
- Strong experience in design of web-based applications using ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5, C# 6.0/4.0/3.0, VB.NET, AJAX, Master Pages, Web Services, Windows services and Server Controls. Incorporated many rich, user friendly, responsive features in the application using Angular JS, BOOTSTRAP, HTML 5, jQuery Lite.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC pattern, Controller Actions, View Engine, Entity Framework Model and the Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Employed object-oriented concepts like Data Abstraction, Inheritance, Data Encapsulation, Polymorphism using C#.Net and VB.Net.
- Hands On Experience in developing Single Page Web Applications, and Desktop Application using Electron JS, Angular JS and Node JS.
- Expertise in designing and developing complex user interfaces (GUI) using ASP.NET and MVC and in Designing and modeling the enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service.
- Leveraged the introduction of Web API Controllers (Web API 2) in ASP.NET MVC 5 to build, maintain Restful API’s and consume the API’s client side using Angular JS data binding.
- Expertise in implementing SOA using WCF technology developed and consumed WCF services with features versioning, security, optimization and reliability.
- Extensive knowledge in Microservices, to build a concise way of fast and fluidic Lightweight API’s in ASP.NET CORE and implemented scalability for the services in the architecture.
- Experience in design and implementation of services using WCF SOAP\REST, creating REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Used Entity Framework and LINQ to access the databases so that the user could create, edit, display, and delete data from the application's UI.
- Implemented Dependency Injection, Repository Pattern, Unit of Work and Mocking framework for Unit test of entire application.
- Excellent experience Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Test Driven Development(TDD), Model View Controller (MVC).
- Hands on experience with implementation of Basic Authentication, Token Authentication, SSL certifications and OAuth.
- Implemented various programming practices like Asynchronous Programming, caching, logging during application development.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using Entity Framework 4.0 to manage relational data as objects and used LINQ to Entities to massage the data.
- Proficiency in working with all databases like Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB and have Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Familiar withMongoDBclusters, performance tuning, backup and recovery and worked onMongoDBdatabase concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication and schema design.
- Experience in using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation, and SSIS Package Designer and importing/exporting data between various sources like Oracle/Access/Excel etc. using SSIS/DTS utility.
- Extensive experience and understanding of cloud services like Microsoft Azure and hands on experience on Amazon Web Services.
- Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects and good at Bug fixing, Code reviews, and Unit & System testing.
- Experience in using Source Code Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe, TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic, Web services and WCF.
- Having excellent analytical, problem solving, communication skills and excellent team player.
.NET Technologies: .Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 , C#.Net, LINQWeb Forms, Web Controls, Custom Controls, Windows Services, Entity FrameworkMVC 5.0/4.0/3.0.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, JetBrains WebStorm, Visual Studio Code
Databases: MSSQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005 , MySQL, Oracle 10g/9i, MongoDB
Reporting Tool: SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports 2010/9/8.5/8
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Vision 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Tortoise SVN, GIT Bash, GIT Desktop, Team Foundation Server
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Web Services
Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Used Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture on the client side making use of Angular. Consumed and Implemented RESTful web service APIs using AJAX calls and JSON as data exchanging tool.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Extensively used Attribute directives like ng-style, ng-Class to apply CSS styles and modified the DOM elements of the application also created custom Pipes to format the data to ease the User Interface.
- Used Angular Module Based Routing for sharing the single copy of the routing object in the project and consuming its functionality all over the components.
- Used Angular Http Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI using the RXJS Observables, also manipulated the requested data using other RXJS operators like Map, Filter and Reduce.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC and custom View Models that creates views for tracking agent status and used ASP.NET MVC features such as Action Filters for performing some pre or post operations.
- Design and implemented the layers and components in Azure/ C#.Net Web API and configured Azure cloud service to deploy the end points and enabled authentication in Azure cloud apps.
- Worked on a POC to deploy the application on Azure cloud and created Storage Accounts in the Azure and tested the application.
- Created and updated Database from models using Code first approach with Entity Framework and utilized the tables to execute CRUD operations.
- Created and utilized Web API methods for database operations (CRUD) through Entity Framework and Implemented CRUD operations with Web API technology as a service layer.
- Developed and deployed SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) ETL Packages to generate reports which need to fetch data from multiple different servers.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to design and develop solutions to create business reports relating to agent administrators, managers and tellers.
- Developed and created SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data from SQL Server database to data ware house.
- Design, Develop and testCrystal Reportsbased on detailed specifications andcreated parameterized Crystal Reportsusing tables, queries and verify joins between them.
- Designed developed and deployed reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS and formatted the SSRS reports using the Global variables, expressions and Functions.
- Collaborated with data architects for data model management and version control, also conducted data model reviews with project team members.
- Worked on a POC on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design and created collections and performed CRUD operations on MongoDB.
- Created test suites using Jasmine, karma and worked on tools like NPM, Bower with respect to the requirements
- Hosted the websites in IIS7 and Implemented Dependency Injection, Repository Pattern, Unit of Work and Mocking framework for Unit test of entire application.
- Used Tortoise SVN, GIT for Version Control and source code maintenance like bug fixing and enhancing the project.
- Involved in AGILE process, two-week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application to deliver in time.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5.1, Web API, C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2015, JetBrains WebStorm, ReSharper, HTML5, CSS, Angular 2, Bootstrap, Java Script, Node JS, JSON, MySQL, MongoDB, Grunt, Karma, Bower, Jasmine, Fiddler, Postman, GIT Desktop, IIS7, Azure.
.Net/UI Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Worked in an Agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software and modify and establish each task with respect to every Sprint.
- Designed and Implemented UI using HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, React JS and JQUERY and created Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Used Web API and worked on CRUD actions (HTTP Get, Post, Put and Delete), attribute routing and used Http Response message approach.
- Used Knockout JS, LESS, SASS and other front-end libraries and frameworks for developing front end web applications.
- Developed, tested and deployed business feature set in Node.js with Express and MongoDB in backend.
- Node.js is used to proxy request to web services, as well as store application preferences and state data in distributed Mongo instances.
- Created client side and server-side converters to map Knockout JS models with ASP.NET to save the roundtrip to the server and give application a Fluid experience.
- Implemented Two Way Data-binding in Knockout JS which makes the application to handle the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components.
- Developed Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET MVC5, HTML5, CSS3, and Knockout JS, C # and Telerik controls.
- Created WPF application which generatesSilverlight Class libraryby takingXMLfile as an input of the data and accessing it to UI.
- Worked on WinForms and created middleware component classes andWCFservices across the enterprise and integrated in UI usingMVVMpattern inPrismframework usingWPF Helpersclass fromPrismAppBase.
- Used Pager.JS as URL routing handled by UI state router, allowing us to divide the application into logical modules (templates and controllers), each of which would be instantiated when its route was invoked in Knockout JS to route the data from one service to another server.
- Designed and developed REST based API using ASP.NET WEB API hosted on Windows Azure.
- Developed various web services using WCF messaging service which can be consumed by web application and other systems.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization and performed CRUD operations with WCF Restful services using Web Get, Web Invoke.
- DeployedWCFservices onAzure cloud and configuredAzure cloud service for end point deployment.
- EnabledOpen ID and Windows Live authentication in Azure cloud apps to authenticate the user and the administrator.
- Used Entity Framework 6 and LINQ to access the two databases so the user could create, edit, display, and delete data from the application's UI.
- Designed, developed SOA Web Services using WCF Services with .NET, C#.NET and Hosted on IIS and Unit tested with MS Unit Framework, C#.
- Involved in Unit testing and Bug fixing. Experienced in Incident Management/Ticket management in the automation testing.
- Designed and built reliable, highly scalable, agile and flexible systems using an expressive query language using MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharing, replication and schema design.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, WCF, Web API, Web forms, C#, ASP.Net, HTML5, MVC 5.0/4.0, Visual Studio 2012/2013, XML, CSS3, IIS 6.0/7.5, LINQ, Java Script, JSON, WPF, Microsoft Azure, MongoDB, SQL Server, TFS.
- Gathering and Analyzing the Business requirements from the Business Owner / Managers and design prototype, prepare specification and technical documents.
- Used Microsoft .NET Framework component LINQ (Language Integrated Query) for data querying capabilities.
- Designed and developed the system using Agile Methodologies.
- Used data grid to review and modify manipulated data.
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework for developing core data layers for the distributed applications.
- Involved working with MVC design Pattern for the rich user interface.
- Used N-hibernate to create mapping objects to access the database.
- Developed stored procedures for extracting data from Database in SQL server 2008.
- Configured the Windows Azure and worked on Virtual machines on the deployed application.
- Enhanced the applications for Single sign-on based on user security roles/credentials and C# Programming language for creating drivers to the devices that are used for identification and authenticating the users.
- Developed Custom User Controls using Partial views to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look and feel.
- Imported and exported the data from datasets to Excel for internal reviews.
- Documented and Unit tested the web pages that were developed, and reports were presented SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Responsible for designing and developing ASP.NET web pages using ASP.NET, Java script, ADO.NET, SQL, HTML5, CSS3, JSon, AngularJS and AJAX, Web services.
- Involved in analyzing large quantities of data using SSAS by storing data in axes and cells.
- Responsible for code review and maintenance.
- Developed new web-based, multi-tier business application utilizing .NET4.0, C#, WPF, XAML, XML, PL/SQL, SQL and Entity Framework in an N-tier development environment.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NetFramework, Model View Controller MVC.
- Coding of custom WordPress theme and template files using HTML, CSS, PHP, and Bootstrap framework.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote management.
- Developed Portal which is an intranet application using all OOPs Concepts
- Developed WPF screens for the portal as well as designed them and Created WPF custom controls and enhance WPF controls for making them custom to use in screens.
- Created custom entities in entity framework to connect data access layers and SQL server 2008.
- Wrote Complex stored procedures, queries, functions to fetch data from complex views and tables using many joins in PL/SQL.
- Utilized .Net Web API, .NetMVC, Entity Framework, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, Knockout, SQL Server.
- Developed custom controls and developed test cases and preparing system documentation.
- XML and SOAP were used to exchange structured and typed information with help of web service over the internet.
- Worked on the windows application and on the UI part in the windows application like adding the combo boxes, grid view, check boxes, list boxes, panels etc.
- Worked with the IIS (Internet Information services) like creating application pools and connecting to the databases with service credentials and adding the websites to the application pool.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic in Model using C#.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC Framework 4.0.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Implemented Partial views (user controls), Master Pages, Strongly Typed Views and Complex Views.
- Implemented Get, Post by using Controller actions and Caching by using Action Filters and Child actions in Controller and return Razor HTML to View through Action Results.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET, SOAP and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used AJAX for rich user interface operations, trade data with a Web Server without reloading the page and avoiding post back to the server.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Implemented Eager Loading and Explicit Loading, Compiled queries, Immediate Execution to improve performance to LINQ to Entities.
- Involved in Coding and Tuning the queries, stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Implemented NUnit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, C# 4.0, VB.NET, WCF, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2010/2008, SQL Server 2005, XML, AJAX, LINQ, Web Services, SSRS, TFS 2010.