- 8+ years of software development experience in developing N - tier web applications using Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, ADO.NET, WCF, Web API, XML, C#.NET, Microsoft .NET Frameworks.
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, development, testing, production support and implementation of major systems following methodologies like Agile (SCRUM) methodology in functional domains Healthcare, E-Commerce and Banking.
- Experience in working on Single Page Application using Angular.js 1.X following MVC pattern and Angular 2/4 following MVVM pattern for front-end framework which improved the performance of the application.
- Experience in working with Angular 2/4 modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms or Web Forms 2.0 in Angular 2 and their Validations.
- Expertise in Angular 2.0 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Worked extensively on Angular 2/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Extensive use of Angular.js for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in building application with React JS, Redux, Require JS, in MVC architecture.
- Expertise in React.JS framework and integrate them to Node.js server-side code.
- Developed the backend by using Node.js, Express and MongoDB.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications Node.js along with Express JS
- Good experience in unit testing and Integration testing by using Karma, jasmine and Mocha.
- Hands-on experience in package and task management using tools such as Grunt, Gulp and module bundler such as Web pack.
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls, Custom Controls using ASP.NET.
- Expertise in developing Window-based applications using.NET Framework 3.5/4.0, WPF, ADO.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, XML, XSLT, XPath, Windows Forms.
- Knowledge in Xamarin Forms for cross platform mobile application and Windows Mobile SDK.
- Experience in developing WCF, SOAP, REST, WEB API services to expose useful functionality to web users SOAP/REST, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming them.
- Extensive experience in using features of .Net Framework Generics, Collection, Extension methods, Lambda Expression, Events, Delegates, LINQ.
- Extensively used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0/5.0/6.0 and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as SQL Command, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Adapter.
- Experience in writing complex Database Queries, Stored procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Views and Functions using T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2017/2016/2014 .
- Developing reports SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) on SQL Server.
- Hands on experience with ORM tools Entity Framework Code first, database first and N-Hibernate.
- Extensive knowledge of .NET security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication, Resource Access Control, Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Proficient in Cloud Computing SaaS, Windows Azure SQL, Azure BLOBs, Queues tables and test WCF MVC and REST Web API applications on Windows Azure.
- Experience with using AAD (Azure Active Directory) for multi-factor authentication, privileged account management, role based access control, application usage monitoring, and alerting.
- Extensive working knowledge on Configuring and version controlling tools likeVisual Studio Team Services,Team Foundation Server and GitHub.
- Expertise in Designing and writing Unit tests and Integration tests using NUnit and Moq framework as part of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Working experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) standards and documentation and experience in preparing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Major strengths are familiarity with multiple software systems, ability to learn quickly new technologies, self-motivated team, adapt to new technologies that help in improving the business.
Languages: C#.NET, T-SQL, PL/SQL
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, ASP.NET MVC5, LINQ, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 6.0, WPF (XAML), Windows Forms
Web Technologies: Web API, Restful services, SOAP, WCF, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, JSON, Web forms, Web Services, Win Forms
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2010, SQL Server Management Studio 2017/ 2016/2014
Databases: MS SQL Server 2017/2016/2014, MS-Access
Version Control: MS Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub, CVS, SVN
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal reports
Environment: System: Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
Webserver: IIS (Internet Information Server) 10.0/8.0/7.5
Software Testing: MS Test Suite, NUnit framework, Moq
Third-party controls: Developer Express, Telerik, Component One (C1), Spread Sheet Gear, Xceed and Infragistics WPF components
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. UI / .Net Developer
- Participating in daily SCRUM with Project manager and Team Lead to discuss the progress.
- Involving in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in upgrading ASP.NET Web Forms application into ASP.NET MVC5 applications.
- Built front-end using HTML5, Angular2/4 and Bootstrap and backend server using ASP.NET Web API.
- Working on Angular Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder both in Angular2 and Angular 4.
- Developing applications using Angular 2/4, Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc. Used pipes while coding in Angular 2/4.
- Created AJAX calls for UI interactions to the controller actions using Angular 2 making use of MVVM pattern and getting the data back in JSON and parsing it onto UI, used Angular 2 on server controls to reduce page post back operation.
- Creating Angular Dependency Injections to a class from an external source rather than creating them itself.
- Implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node.js along with Express JS.
- Writing server-side request handling and automated functional test cases to validate UI functionality using Node.js.
- Hand on TDD (Test Driven Development) approach by using test tools such as jasmine and karma.
- Responsible for the design/development of the applications client/server interface, database structure and design using the Visual Studio.NET development environment.
- Developing Application using .NET Framework 4.5/4.6, Object Oriented Principles (OOP), and n-Tier Architecture.
- Developing Application layer using ASP. NET, Server controls, HTML5 Controls, Validation controls and AngularJS.
- Responsible for writing and building code in C#.NET, Web services, WCF SOAP services, Web API RESTful services.
- Microsoft Azure was used for deployment, hosting and cloud-based services to store SQL Server data into cloud base data warehousing and implemented security in web applications using Azure.
- Deploying Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Developing HTML prototype of the web pages and WinForms using CSS, per client specifications.
- Involved in designing and developing different modules using C#.NET, ASP.NET.
- Involved with the client team to design and develop the application according to client requirement using ASP.NET 4.5, Web API, and SQL Server 2017 with the business logic implemented using C#.
- Developing ASP.NET Validation controls for client-side validation of Server Controls.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers in SQL Server. Tables and data were managed using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Worked onMVC Unit Test Projectto create automated test for simple test cases and for input validation.
- Involved in UI Designing, Development and Testing of Web Forms using ASP.NET and data mapping and operations using ADO.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- PerformingUnit testwith the testing toolNUnitand involved in Unit test case, code review check list preparation and validation.
- Maintaining the source code versions using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GitHub.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 5, WCF (SOAP), Web API (RESTful), Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL Server 2017,, XML, CSS3, HTML5, Angular 2/4, WinForms,, Azure, NUnit, Visual Studio 2017.
Sr. NET Developer
- Worked on Agile methodology during development stage and to meet the deadlines.
- Widely used Model Binding technique in ASP.NET MVC to develop a well-designed bridge between HTTP request data and C# Action Methods.
- Extensively used Authorization filter and Exception filter in ASP.Net MVC to implement authorization and authentication for controller actions and to create custom exceptions.
- Developed and consumed WCF Web Services by defining XML Schema Constructs and WSDL documents.
- Implemented XML Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT extensively for data transfers.
- Migrated some of the modules from legacy application to cloud using Windows Azure cloud services (PaaS and IaaS).
- Configured SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) in Windows Azure IaaS.
- Experience in developing Web Applications using ASP.NET Web API, REST API’S Design patterns (MVP) and Web Services (WSDL, XSD, XSLT, XML and SOAP).
- Worked with Angular.js for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Worked on Angular.js directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Extensive knowledge of and use of Angular.js directives to bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Good knowledge in Angular.js and Responsive Web Design.
- Used Node.js, Angular.js and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Developed back-end service using Node.js and Express.js to store data, push notification and real time services.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Node.JS and jQuery.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- Used Regular Expressions for custom validations. Extensively used Collections and Generics.
- Worked on custom reports in different formats using SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS)
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services, introduced MongoDB for storing large amounts of data for background processing.
- Developed ETL code to refresh destination database MongoDB from source database using Task Parallel Library ADO.NET for reducing the database.
- Used Azure for designing the host architecture by implementing the services like WCF.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining web sites and services on IIS 6.0/7.0.
- Maintained the source code versions using MS Visual Source Safe (VSS) and GitHub.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
UI / .NET Developer
- As a .NET developer coordinated with users and designed documents to develop UI screens for the web site.
- Worked with different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Possess knowledge of web development including HTML5, CSS, jQuery, bootstrap, React.js conjunction with ASP.NET backend.
- Used React flux to make the flow single directional and to polish the data.
- Experience in using React.js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, and Flux concept.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Designed, developed and tested HTML, CSS, jQuery and React.js, Redux that meets accessibility of web browser.
- Involved in the development of Data Access layer, Business layer and Application layer (UI) of 3-tier architecture web application using C#.NET, ADO.NET and ASP.NET which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Developed search and advanced search components using Entity Framework to retrieve results from backend database (Asynchronous call) with AJAX features and with partial page updates.
- Used data contracts as the standard mechanism in WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Created triggers on database tables and stored procedures in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Managed and administered multiple web sites/web applications using Serialization, Shared Assemblies, Garbage Collection and IIS.
- Designed data access layer using SQL Server 2008 and the Entity Framework in the data tier with quires being written with LINQ to Entities.
- Created Telerik controls for data visualization in developing applications.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, MVC.
- Maintained a consistent look and feel across all the pages within MVC 4 application by Razor layout pages.
- Scheduled reports for daily, weekly, monthly reports for executives, business analyst and customer representatives for various categories and regions based on business needs using SSRS.
- Used MS Test as Unit testing framework before making a check-in.
UI / .Net Developer
- Developed Application using .NET Framework 3.5/3.0, Object Oriented Principles (OOP) (C# and VB.NET), and n-Tier Architecture.
- Implemented Agile Methodology or the project which involved daily scrums.
- Developed Application layer using ASP. NET, Server controls, HTML Controls, Data Grid and Validation controls.
- Designed the responsive layout of the Website, Modal Login Page by using Bootstrap.
- Converted .NET application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service application. Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Experience in template-based web programming using Master Pages, Themes, Style Sheets, and Skins.
- Implemented DAL using ADO.NET components like Data Set, Data Provider and Data Reader to store and retrieve database information from SQL Server.
- Created packages to import Flat File (text file) and CSV file Data into SQL Server using SSIS.
- Implemented Role based Forms Authentication for external Users and Windows Authentication for Internal Users using the membership and role provider.
- Involved in Unit testing, Modular testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Used TFS for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Worked as a developer of ASP.NET application in a team of four following Agile methodology.
- Participated in daily SCRUM with Project manager and Team members to discuss the progress.
- Requirements were analyzed, and UML diagrams were created as a part of design phase.
- Actively participated in design and development of Database using efficient Database techniques.
- Developed web forms for the end users using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data set for reading/updating records in the database.
- Tables and data were managed using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Validations are done both on client side and server side to avoid unintended access to database.
- Used GitHub for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Creating Reports using the Crystal Report for the reports needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.