- Possess around 7 years of strong professional .NET Development experience in design and development of various applications like Client/Server, N - tier architecture, Windows and Web based applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies including .NET Frameworks 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/4.6.1 , VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC 4/5/6, ADO.NET, WCF, AJAX, XML, JSON.
- Experience in gathering customer requirements, functional requirements and converting them to technical requirements, applying OOAD concepts, Software Methodologies (Agile, Waterfall).
- Extensive experience with working on all layers like presentation layer, business layer and data access layer using ORM technologies like LINQ, Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Extensive experience working with databases like SQL Server 2008 R2/2010, 2012, 2016 SQL Profiler and MS Access 2016.
- Worked with Entity Framework, LINQ and Lambda expressions to query, retrieve selective based information from the collection objects and Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Dataset to manage relational data as objects.
- Experience in reporting and integration business intelligence tools like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) as well as Crystal Reports.
- Experience in Developing, Consuming and Publishing the Web Services using WCF service (REST & Non-REST) and Web APIwhere communication of data is done in XML and JSON formats.
- Significant N-Tier application development using architectures like ASP.NET MVC Framework using features like URL routing, View Models, HTML Helper classes, Data Annotations etc.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing Confidential increasing performance and making asynchronous calls.
- Extensive experience in Database design, Modeling and Database maintenance in MS SQL Server environment.
- Experience in implementing .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Performed Unit Testing and application testing’s like Integration Testing, System Testing and Performance Testing.
- Experience with various version control software tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN and GITLAB.
- Thorough understanding of Unified Modeling Language (UML) standards and documentation along with experience in preparing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using design tools such as Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in using XML technologies like XML, XSLT, XPATHandXMLSchema.
Languages: C, C#, VB.NET, AJAX, XML, XSD, SQL, ADO.NET, LINQ, UML.
.Net Framework: .Net Framework 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6.
Databases: SQL 2016/2012/2010/2008 , PL/SQL, MS Access 2016
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5.
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SSIS.
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, WCF, WPF.
IDE and Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2012/2010 , MS Office, Microsoft Visio, SQL Profiler, SQL Server Agent, SQL Server Management Studio.
Version Control Tools: SVN, TFS and GITLAB.
MS Software Packages: MS Office, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visio 2007, SharePoint 2010, MS Excel.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10.
Content Management System: Sitecore .NET 8.1.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Worked as a Full Stack .netdeveloperto create web applications and windows services using C# and .Net. Participated in application transition of large number of applications.
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle like requirement analysis, analyzing the requirements, design, breaking the requirements into exact implementation details, development, testing of the applications with a focus on n-tier architecture.
- Involved in design and development of User and Custom controls for application using C# and ASP.NET.
- Extensively implemented with ASP.NETGrid with grouping, Items Control, List Box and many other controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page along with data binding.
- Developed Pages of ASP.NETusing HTML Controls, Data Grid, Data List and Validation controls.
- Designed different components using C#.NETlanguage with extensive use of Object Oriented Programming Techniques (OOPS) like Abstract Classes, polymorphism, Interfaces etc.
- Extensively used C#.NETfor development and design of the Business Logic.
- Crated WCF service to retrieve the policy information.
- Created the Top shelf windows service from the scratch. Involved in understanding the requirements to automate the manual order creation.
- Established the application support and maintenance activities for quite some application on a KANBAN board system level.
- Performed CRUD Operations and other customized operations using Entity Framework Core and used for retrieving, querying, storage, and data manipulation
- Created and re-used Web services to interact with other verticals as part of the integration.
- Used WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Developed WCF Services, Implemented Validations, Security, logging and error handling using C#.
- Worked with Clients and end users for new functionalities as well as application related enhancements.
- Programmed ADO.NETfor communication between application and database, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Deployed applications into test and production environments by using web server (IIS).
- Implemented the TopShelf Quartz windows services to schedule jobs.
- Configured Splunk for reporting, monitoring and dashboard of the application.
- Maintaining the version control of the project in GitHub by merging the module developed with latest version.
- Performed system testing and captured the test runs in JIRAA board.
- Deployed the code in Octopus following TeamCity.
- Performed database operations on SQL Server 2016 by creating SQL queries, stored procedures and functions
- Written many complex Stored Procedures using Joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries In SQL Server 2016.
- Supported and maintained the Microsoft visual studio SSIS packages while working in a maintenance support team.
- Participated in Unit Testing of the application and wrote the test cases to test each of the application modules with the help of MOQ Framework.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
- Involved and worked on Migration of site www.canals.ny.gov from Canals to NYPA.
- Worked on multiple projects Confidential which gave me an opportunity to work with MVC based Web application as well as Sitecore CMS.
- Creating custom, widespread use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS, used AngularJS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources.
- Extensively worked on WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Developed service layer that uses Dependency Injection to pass updates models to the application layer to facilitate unit testing.
- Built Error Handling using MVC features such as Global Error Handling and Custom Error Messages.
- Developed enhancements, system documentation and alter procedures for quality improvement and development.
- Designed and Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET andEntity Framework to connect, retrieve and manipulate database information.
- Building Sitecore components that involves working with .NET platform with C# as the programming language.
- Optimized Sitecore environments by analyzing the existing set up and using best practices to create reusable Sitecore templates and layouts.
- Developed the database in the SQL Server with the proposed strategic way to handle the data where employee's data access could be improved.
- Did all the Sitecore CM/CD setup for staging and Production servers for the site www.nypa.gov.
- Created Sitecoretemplates, items, layouts and components.
- Created custom Sitecoreworkflow to authorize the content as per the business team.
- Created custom Email Actions for workflow to trigger emails to users for the content approval.
- Created new pipelines for implementing custom 404-page implementation.
- Provided extensive Production Support, and fixed problems in a short span of time.
- Create Workflows to ensure that items move through a predefined set of states before they become publishable to the live Web site.
- Installed the Replica(R-1) software in both the servers to transfer the files from Source and Destination servers and scheduled the job to run every 1 min to transfer the files.
- Wrote batch job and scheduled the task to run every 5 minutes to transfer documents from one DMZ server to another.
- Worked on Conversion of eight .cgi pages to .aspx page for the site www.canals.ny.gov
- Used Sitecore analytics to track user's activity.
- Made several enhancements to the existing Sitecore solutions based on the needs of the user.
- Extensively used Sitecoremedia library to store all images, Assets and corporate website documents.
- Involved in setting-up the Staging environment. Production environment and worked as primary support in the production.
- Provided support/made enhancements to Procurement, MWBE, RFQ applications.
- Updated the RFQ application Webservice framework version from 3.5 to 4.0.
- Provided Support to the Oracle Business Intelligence (Primavera P6 WEB, Primavera P6 CLIENT) tool which was moved to cloud. Some of the tasks include:
- Creating/deleting the user from load spring, assigning projects, resources, creating CRM Projects etc.
- Creating reports in the BI Publisher for P6 and BI Publisher for PCM for the projects and making it available to the users.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Participated in meetings with Business users and with other project teams to ensure that the volatile business requirements reflect in the project development.
- Application development was based on UML methodology.
- Involved in the documentation, design of the Use Case Diagrams and class diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Reworked on a part of the GUIs to improve interface without affecting the performance of the application.
- Used C# as language to develop code behind business logic and implementation of Web Services.
- Designed and build Composite UI Application Block (CAB) in Presentation Layer using C#.NET.
- Implemented multiple DTS and SSIS packages and jobs to integrate with external third parties and internal Oracle databases.
- Developed an ASP.NET Web Service using Visual Studio 2013 (C#, .NET 4.5, ASP.NET, LINQ), SQL Server 2012, Sitecore CMS.
- Designed and developed data web services, data validation framework, and business qualification logic for use of various applications using AJAX/WCF/JSON, Visual Studio 2013 (C#, .NET 3.5, ASP.NET), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Server 2012.
- Maintained various, internal (non-customer facing) sites, adding unit-testing and better separation of concerns.
- Followed the MVC, separating the business, presentation and data models.
- Implemented Single Sign-On (SSO) Solutions to provide common gateway for login.
- Designed the ASP.NET GUI for accessing product details, comparisons, client details and monitoring sales and promotional activities and implemented client-side validation using validation controls.
- Promoted the use of JQuery to many internal units based on evaluation of framework.
- Responsible for developing reusable Data Access Library using Entity Framework and wrote the Queries using LINQ To Entities to Query the Class Objects which were mapped with Database Tables.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL Queries and LINQ in SQL Server 2012.
- Developed and consumed WCF Web Service to access data layer components.
- Used MVC design pattern in checking Log In credentials and displaying the necessary components and data to the user.
- Used XML for data storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
- Added functionality into GUI where Admin can select different database records and export them to Microsoft Excel.
- Used ADO.NET to utilize SQL data source implementing Data Set, Data Reader, and Data Adaptor to connect and manipulate databases.
- Extensively used SSIS to create packages to move data from a single data source to a destination.
- Created Weekly and Monthly reports in SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Involved in Implementation of Exception handling on User Interface layer.
- Project estimation document prepared in MS Project.
- Mapping the business requirement to the technical specification and detailed design documents.
- Provide extensive Production Support, and fix problems in a short span of time.
- Created test cases and did basic manual testing.
Environment: C#.NET, JQuery, JSON, MVC, .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2012, Oracle 11g, TFS, ADO.NET, LINQ, Microsoft VISIO, SSRS, Web Services, WPF, IIS 7, WCF, XAML, TDS, XML, HTML, CVS.
Confidential -Seattle, Washington
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using Visual Studio.NET 2010.
- Design and develop the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Developed the Web forms using ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML, Java script.
- Developed a suite of applications--including Windows service's and WinForms.
- Involved in Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Designed and Developed Master and Content Pages (Web Forms) using ASP.Net Server Controls and C#.NET as code-behind.
- Deployed the 3-Tier Architecture Application with UI, Business Layer and Data Access layers using C#.NET.
- Developed web services and used them form data access layer and business layer.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, define roles, create database users and used Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Created multiple views using Data Views on the Client without reloading the data from server side.
- Decided all the Security Concern (IIS Security, Web application security and Database Security) needs to be taken during application development.
- Developed the web user controls and dynamic creations of web controls.
- Used SQL Server and Oracle as backend and implemented ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data table.
- Created reports to create, deploy, and manage reports using Crystal Report.
- Used Object Oriented Programming in developing controls using interfaces.
- Used C#, data grids and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI.
- Designed Logical and Physical Data Model.
- Developed application Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs) using MS Visio.
- Involved in documentation, unit testing, fixing bugs and maintenance of the product.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source code version controlling.
- Developed the application using C# to meet the business requirements and utilized C# concepts like generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Worked on .NETsecurity features such as Form-Based Authentication and Role-Based Authorization.
- Designed and development of User Authentication Components, deployment.
- Configured the database using SQLand was involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries and the required Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Involved in the design of Use Cases, Class and Component Diagrams.
- Involved in Integration of all the Modules.
- Programmed for Campaign Management Module.
- Interacted with Web Store using Web services
- Developed a SOAP web services (pulled out from an XML data source) is consumed by client web application
- Developed SSIS (SQL Server Integration services) packages for batch processes which will be executed on off peak hours and send some data to mainframe as per requirements.
- Used SSRS to generate Reports for AUDIT Framework, which generates reports for all transactions.
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in the development of the Web Forms and according to the specifications.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.
- Created Web Forms using ASP.NET, CSS and HTML.
- Extensively worked on Visual Studio 2005 for debugging and fixing the bugs which is provided by the application Coordinator.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and queries in SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in Debugging and testing the developed application as well as doing performance analysis for improving the speed of application.