- Strong experience in working with VB.NET classes for ASP.NET application.Strong working expertise in building & deploying application with ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- 7+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of various Web Applications.
- Excellent programming skills and strong Object - Oriented programming concepts in C#.NET.
- Strong experience in designing and developing applications using MVC (Model View Controller).
- Strong Experience in working with ASP.NET 4.0, 4.5, MVC 4,5,6 Telerik Controls, WCF, Window Forms, WPF, Visual Studio .Net, C#, .NET Framework technologies.
- Strong experience in designing services with WCF Restful Services using REST API.
- Strong experience with ORM framework using Entity Framework to automate database activities.
- Strong experience in working with decoupled architecture using MVC framework.
- Good experience with Frond End Development using Java Script, jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Expertise in applying Data Access Technologies Entity Framework, LINQ and ADO.NET.
- Good experience with JSON and XML in ASP.NET Web API.
- Good experience in Oracle PL/SQL packages, functions, Procedures, cursors and triggers.
- Experience in jQuery API for HTML document traversal and manipulation, event handling, animation, Ajax Web service calls Validations, UI Design across a multitude of browsers.
- Good experience programming with LINQ-to-SQL in data access layer for CRUD operation.
- Strong experience in WPF for building windows applications in .NET Framework.
- Expert in developing large scale applications using .NET framework in the areas that require Performance, Scalability, Security, and Extensibility in C#.NET.
- Good experience in PL/SQL packages, functions, Procedures, cursors and triggers.
- Good experience in working with NUnit framework.
- Good knowledge on working with Agile concepts and principles.
- Expertise in implementing AJAX calls in ASP.NET and MVC Ajax calls using JSON and JQUERY.
- Good Knowledge of OOAD, Design Tools, UML Diagrams and Design Patterns. Created UML Diagram using Diaand MS Visio.
- Strong experience in developing, debugging and deploying WinForms application in .NET Framework.
- Strong Experience in Three Layers i.e., User Interface, Business Logic and Data Layer with C#.NET.
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Server 2000/2005, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS.
- Proficient in writing stored procedures, Functions, Cursors, Packages, and Database Triggers using SQL Server 2008/2010/2014 and Oracle.
- Experience in generating reports using Crystal Reports and Active Reports.
- Strong debugging skills in n-tiered web application in C#.NET.
- Proficient in developing Client/Server applications in 3-tier and N-tier Architecture
- Strong experience in designing and implementing database-level T-SQL, Views, SQL Queries
- Excellent working experience using with Internet Information Server (IIS), Windows/NT Server.
Microsoft Technologies: .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP, ADO, COM, WinForms, Agile, AJAX, WPF, WCF, MSMQ, LINQ, AZURE, ASP.NET MVC.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, C
Database Technologies: SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 (Stored Procedure, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Views), MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, DB2, ORACLE 9i,10g,11g
XML Technologies: XML, XHTML, DHTML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, XML spy, Web Services, REST.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista,7,8,10, Mac, Macintosh, Unix, Linux.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2010/2012/2013/2015/2017.
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio, Rational Rose, Design Patterns, MVC 4,5,6
Application Servers: IIS 7/7.5/8.
Testing Tools: NUnit
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server(TFS), Git hub, Bit bucket.
Integration tools: SSIS
Application tools: Telerik application builder, Ultra edit, ARCGIS maps
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, SSIS, SSMS
Confidential, Alpharetta GA
- Involved in all the tiers of this application. Worked on Data layer, Business layer and UI Layers. Developed Business and Data tier using .NetMVC, C#, C, ADO.NET.
- Developed web application using ASP.NetMVC, ASP.NetWEB API, IIS, Angular JS, and jQuery.
- Followed specific agile developments like iterations, teamwork, collaboration, and process adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- An Agile Scrum methodology was processed for daily stand up meeting with team members to know the current progress of the project and raise the issue if any.
- Familiar to AngularJS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Used AngularJS and bootstrap to develop the front-end part.
- Created responsive web design using HTML5, Bootstrap3 and AngularJS.
- Responsible in design and development of responsive WPF UI built using MVVM and Gof pattern.
- Interacting with middle tierdeveloperto define contract to communicate between WPF UI and WCF Services.
- Responsible for building the UI for the transaction flow portal using MVVM and Ajax.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Designed, developed and enhanced the application using .NETFramework 4.5 and Visual Studio2015.
- Working on dependency binding and declarative tracking using Node.JS.
- Involved in design and developing case management system web screens using ASP.NetMVC 5.0 Framework and had knowledge on Web API (Restful).
- A migration project from a classic ASP application with Data-Islands to a dynamic ASP.NETMVC application with cross browser compatibility, for both provider and state facing.
- Developed mobile and desktop applications (Android and IOS) using C# and VB.NET.
- Application development was based on UML methodology.
- Involved in Production support for Mobile site issues.
- Working on synchronizing data model and user interface controls using Node JS.
- Worked extensively with Disconnected Data Sets using ADO.NETto perform Database actions.
- Developed Master Pages and web enabled online panels for data entry using ASP.NETforms and submitted the same for processing to the appropriate Manager.
- Developed operational contract of WCF (windows communication foundation) service to fetch messages and message details from database.
- Developed a password distribution module, which will display the initial password to the account owners.
- Created Stored Procedures for accessing, inserting and updating data group member and other related information.
- Used OAUTH for authentication the API.
- Windows Azure Architecture Implementation.
- Worked on enhancing and deploying the SSIS Packages from development server to production server.
- Setup the Database in Development, Production environment in Cloud-Microsoft SQL-Azure.
- Design and implement a private cloud for internal enterprise use, complete with internal marketplace as well as capability to connect to various commercial clouds.
- Created, Modified Stored Procedures Triggers, tables and Views on SQL Server.
- Used Silverlight and WCF RIA services for showing few reports.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Used Telerik MVC control for grid layouts and calendar layouts.
- Developed and implemented new feedback system for users concerns, bugs, and defect tracking regarding use and functionality of new interfaces.
- GIT, JIRA for Bug analysis, Tracking and fixes in web-industry standards.
- Performed unit testing, regression testing on various new and existing modules.
- Providing support on addressing existing production issues and defects.
- Used Boomi for integrating the web API.
Confidential, Laurel, Maryland
Dot net Developer
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Created application using Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Created Partial Views/User Controls for better reusability of codes in the application.
- Designed and implemented UI for the application using ASP.NET MVC 4.0 Web Server controls.
- Developed Entity framework-based DAL using C#, ADO.Net and Entity Framework.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Worked on Entity Framework for data base connectivity in ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked on Design patterns like singleton, Dependency Injection, IOC implementation to avoid tight coupling in VB.NET.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site using ASP.NET and C#.
- Worked on Error handling of Oracle PL/SQL Block, Worked on transactions for event logging and auditing in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Created ASP.NET Web Service to serialize XML data over HTTP; where the third party uses XML for the query and transferring the data.
- Designed and Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSLT.
- Worked on WPF MVVM for Validating the View Model using Data Error Info.
- Worked on designing Views / XAML pages in WPF.
- Worked on transactions for event logging and auditing in PL/SQL.
- Worked on validating the WinForms controls user input.
- Experience on Delegates and Events for Custom controls and User controls in VB.NET.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement MVC architecture.
- Worked on writing and running the unit test cases with NUnit framework.
- Tracing the code in PL/SQL for measuring code performance during the runtime.
- Used JQuery for effective web page development and compatibility for cross browsers.
- Worked on different data structures and generic classes and methods in C#.
- Worked on core AJAX controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in ASP.NET.
- Creating business objects, data access objects in ASP.NET.
- Used Procedures and Packages in PL/SQL and Involved in Framework implementation and prototypes.
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC Ajax calls for partial page loading.
- Performed publishing the WinForms application.
- Experience dynamic sorting, dynamic table selecting in LINQ-to-SQL.
- Worked on writing individual units (functions, methods or class) using Nunit.
- Involved in writing service layer using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) technology.
- Used Master pages, User controls, Custom controls to suit user’s needs.
- Worked on publishing the web application on IIS server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control.
- Generated reports using the SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS)
- Performed unit testing and functional testing using NUnit.
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team.
- Designed and developed business components and data components using C# and ADO.NET.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in System Specification meetings, analysing user requirements, coordinating with coders and team members by following all phases in SDLC.
- Used LINQ, ADO.NET Entity Framework for communication between the application and the SQL Server2014/2012 Database.
- Developed the Application Logic, Validation Checks and Business rules for the Business Layer using C#.Net.
- Updated dashboard front end to support multiple dashboards and their CRUD operations using typescript.
- Created functions using C# to get the data into data tables, data readers to make datacall using database with use of store procedures and generate test plans and test documentation supporting test efforts for created functions using Unit test.
- Involved in enhancements and modifications of application and worked in bug fixing.
- Used Web-Services to host the application on internet.
- Developed windows application using C as a back end code.
- Used UML, Win Forms and C# to design and develop the code analyzer.
- Designing and writing the behind source codes using C#. Involved in team for designing website.
- Debugging, compiling and testing the sources codes for improve efficiency.
- Developed Unit Test Cases (Junit, Nunit) to ensure that the code met its design and behaved as intended.
- Prepared Technical design documentations, Unit Test document and functional description at each stage of the application to assist the client.
Dot net Developer
- Designed, implemented, tested, deployed, maintained Library Information System. Participated in Joint Application Design (JAD) Discussions, Reviewed and provided feedback to Business Analysts on the requirements.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in VB.net, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Abstraction.
- Created ER diagrams and implemented data model - database, tables, and relationships.
- Implemented backend database connectivity code using ADO.NET.
- Performed actions for data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects.
- Developed Web layer with ASP.NET and business layer with C#.Net. Created an ASP.NET Ajax application.
- Implemented user interface using WinForms to support Librarian, Student logins, to Add/Delete/Update/Search books.
- Used Angular JS and jQuery library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Extensively worked with making calls to REST APIs to fetch the data from the back end as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Deployment of WCF web services for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Performed the role as a Team Lead for the project and assign the task to support staff.
- Implemented various reports - 1. Report to show book status by student. 2. Report to show due and overdue books by students. Generated reports using CRYSTAL REPORTS 2011/2013 for the application.
- Developed new and customized existing databases. Implemented AJAX user controls for pop-up messages in webforms.
- Implemented Unit tests using NUnit, Logging using Log4Net.
- Implemented book reminder, overdue notification service as command line application and scheduled using windows scheduler.
- Resolved bugs, issues found in QA/UA Testing. Used Jira for issue tracking. Provided timely status updates to technical lead and Project Manager.
- Deployed application and configuration to various environments - QA/UAT, Production.
- Supported application in production to resolve production issues.
- Documented application.
- Worked with TFS Versioning and updated tasks within the deadlines, and shared code with TFS check-ins and push which is a part of Visual Studio IDE.
- Worked with Agile Development methodology (SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration) for all development phases of the SDLC.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2008, .NET 4.5.2, Tortoise SVN, ASP.Net with WebForms, Dot Liquid, iTextSharp, WPF, Crystal Reports 2011/2013,TFS, SVN, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), HTML, DHTML, Java Script, NUnit Testing,, WPF, webForms.
Dot net Developer
- Designed and implemented the application using ASP.NET MVC 4.0 with Razor View Engine, C#, JSON, AngularJS Entity Framework in Visual Studio 2015.
- Integrated Entity Framework for faster and reliable way to process queries on the database.
- Developed web application using AngularJS. Used RESTful in the AngularJS page with Web API and implemented Angular JS Controllers to maintain each view data and Used Restful services using Web API to get data from server asynchronously.
- Implemented Json file to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand-response management, also web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications. Using ASP.NET MVC 4.0.
- Integrated unit testing into the project for testing controllers using NUnit Test Cases. Integration Testing in the Development environments and experience in Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Implemented a Problem Management process using the ITIL framework to help identify and remove root cause issues from the IT environment.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010/2013, .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, MVC 3, C#.NET, Entity Framework, Team Foundation Server, AngularJS, C#.NET2.0/3.5, Bootstrap, WCF, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server 2008/2012, Automation Testing, Unit Testing, Silverlight, AJAX, Java script, Html, CSS, JQuery.
Dot net Developer
- Actively participated in gathering requirements, design, and implementation.
- Developed a 3-tier web application by coding presentation layer, business layer and data access layer using ASP.NET, Java script, C#.NET 4.0, and SQL Server 2008.
- Extensively worked with C#, Designed and developed SOA using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for the data access for the Web application to consume.
- Implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls and Developed ASP.Net web pages using C#.
- Worked on Validation controls, User Controls for code reusability, and Web Server controls.
- Extensively worked on UI using HTML, CSS and Java script for web forms designing and validations.
- Involved in designing, developing and deploying reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS-2008 and SSIS in Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
- Used ETL (SSIS) to develop jobs for extracting, cleaning, transforming and loading data into data warehouse.
- Working as Production support in Design Development and Implementation of the websites using C#, ASP.Net.
- Involved in the Design and Implementation Process.
- Utilized ASP.Net Input Validation controls and Java script to perform client-side validation.
- Deployed connection and command objects for ADO.NET along with Datasets and Data Adapter using C# 4.0.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Extensive use of Stored Procedures, Views and SQL queries in SQL Server 2008 database.
- Extensively worked with designing and developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Performed N-Unit testing and used SVN for source and version control.