- 5+years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining web, windows and client/server applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong in Object Orientated Programming and great proficiency in using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015 .
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ,C#, SQL SERVER 2005/2008/2012/2014 , Web services, HTML 4/5, XML, AngularJS, CSS, AJAX.
- Good Knowledge in using WCF services, WPF, SOAP, Silverlight, and MVC.
- Excellent knowledge in working with IIS, .Net Assemblies, .Net Framework.
- Proficient in developing n - tier distributed .NET applications using Web Forms and Win Forms
- Expertise in using Java Script and ASP.NET validation controls for form validations.
- In-depth understanding and extensive experience in MS SQL SERVER 2014, 2012,2008, 2005 and MS Access.
- Experience with knockout Js.
- Hands - on experience with stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, joinsusing T-SQL in SQL Server.
- Experience with SSAS.
- Extensive working experience in Rational Rose, MS Visio 2005/2007, and OOAD Concepts.
- Good working knowledge in designing Use case, Class, State, Collaboration, Sequence and Deployment diagrams using UML.
- Good domain Knowledge in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors.
- Experience with selenium testing.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server, SVN for Version Control.
- Proficiency at various level of application development i.e. on requirement analysis, analysis and design, implementation and documentation.
- Experienced in using various methodologies in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like SCRUM/AGILE, Waterfall, TDD.
- Creative in Designing the UI that is appealing and also gives user friendly experience.
- Experience in generating various Reportusing SQL Server Report Service (SSRS) Reports, Crystal Reports.
- Hands on experience in debugging and fixing the bugs and also very good with support and maintenance.
- Excellent customer service orientation and outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
.Net Technologies: ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Entity framework LINQ, Web services, WCF, WPF, .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , Silverlight
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#,CORE JAVA
Scripting Languages: Ajax, Java Script, HTML 5, CSS, PHP, AngularJS, Type script, jQuery
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005 , MS Access
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, WSDL
Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SOAP,SMTP
Web Server: IIS
Versioning Tools: Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server, SVN, GitHub, Jeera, Rally
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS Reports
Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015 , MS Management Studio, MS Visio
Operating System: Windows 2000/ Server 2003/ Server 2008,2012,2014/ XP/Vista/7
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Leading, designing and development of the web portal from scratch as per the business requirements.
- Involved in setting up the foundation framework for both front-end UI and back-end API development.
- Using Knockout JS for front end scripting.
- Involved in developing WCF using C# and Entity Framework.
- Used Dependency Injection and Repository Pattern.
- Integrated with Azure Blob storage for the application document storage.
- Developing application business logic and writing API controllers.
- Migrated existing data from legacy version to new using SSIS packages.
- Actively involved in the database design and setting up the database project, writing SQL Stored Procedures and Views using SQL Server 2012.
- Experience with SSAS reporting.
- Written and executed unit test cases and test plans for the modules developed.
- Worked on bugs raised after every sprint release.
- Involved in build and deployments into various environments.
- Active participation in daily scrum meetings and sprint planning.
- Worked with JIRA and Confluence.
Confidential, New York
- Implemented the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design and UML modeling following agile methodologies.
- Plan applications in .Net and their health care system supports in Dynamic CRM.
- Extensively worked with MVC design patterns.
- Integrated EDI to our system to transfer orders between our manufacturers and buyers to create automatic process.
- EDI/X12 Analysis, EDI mapping translation, transaction monitoring.
- Changed and modified Data Grid Controls to generate responses based on client requests.
- Created core server controls such as Dropdown List, Checkbox List, Grid View and other advanced controls such as calendar control.
- Worked on Master pages, partial pages, Themes and HTML helpers using Razor View Engine.
- Created rich, easy-to-use Views, Partial Views using Scaffolding Templates.
- Used HTML5 tags such as header, aside, nav, section and CSS3 modules such as Backgrounds, Borders, Text Effects, and Multiple Column Layout to create rich UI.
- Extensive use of delegates and events.
- Worked on validating web forms using custom and inbuilt validation facilitiesin .NET environment.
- Handled run time and execution time errors by implementing appropriate Error Handlers.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel within some web pages for partial rendering of the page.
- Designed and developing Security component using shared assemblies and placed it GAC.
- Used XML for data storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
- Involved with writing SQL scripts and procedure.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to objects for CRUD operations using Entity Framework.
- Created WCF services for business rule of Claim-centric data retrieval and implemented these services in application using SOAP.
- Performed N-Unit testing and used TFS for source and version control.
- Involved in design and development of user interfaces using ASP.NET MVC, AJAX, HTML and CSS.
- Experience in creating applications using Entity Framework as backend.
- Implemented role based security model to control user access to the application.
- Designed and developed custom web controls for data binding to client applications via XML and the .NET Datasets.
- Designed and developed Web forms using ASP.NET Server Controls, Data Grids, user controls for reusability.
- Used ASP.Net Validation controls for validating user inputs.
- Created Views, Stored Procedures, SQL queries and implemented ADO.NET to insert, update, delete and select data from database.
- Involved in testing, debugging and implementation using selenium.
- Involved in development and documentation of the project using Waterfall methodology.
- Implemented server side validation using ASP.Net Validation Controls.
- Assigned permission and roles based on the hierarchical position of user using ASP.Net authorization.
- Created dynamic web pages for generating dynamic tables.
- Created Authenticated logins and validated permissions.
- Used Data Grid, Data List to populate data from database.
- Involved in Debugging and Testing of the application.
- Generated different reports to assist in decision making using Crystal Report.