- 10+ years of expertise in analysis, architecture, design, development and support of Multi - tier, Client/Server, Windows and Web based applications and APIs using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience with latest .Net framework ASP.Net Core 2.0, MVC6, WCF and .Net Core Rest API, Entity Framework Core 2.0, JQuery, LINQ and SQL Server 2016 with Always Encrypted feature.
- Expertise in Test Driven Development (TDD) with tools like xUnit.net, NUnit, Moq and AutoFixture.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Micro Services and RESTful Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services and cloud computing infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge and experience of OOP concepts and Design Patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory, Builder, Singleton, MVC etc.
- Expertise in working with IIS, IIS Express and TFS.
- Experience in Agile SCRUM methodologies and use of tools like JIRA, Confluence and TFS Dashboard to manage and track Backlogs and User Stories.
- Possess Active Public Trust with DOC.
Frameworks: .Net Frameworks 2.0 - 5, ASP.Net Core 2.0, Entity Framework Core 2.0, SQL Server
Others: IIS, TFS, JSON, XML, AWS, Rest API, WCF, LINQ, TDD
Technical Architect and Lead Developer
- Implemented the entire schema design and system architecture to build the base for development and testing. Followed along the CI/CD pipeline to handle code integration and testing seamlessly.
- Developed frontend using ASP.Net Core 2.0, MVC6, JQuery and Bootstrap on Visual Studio 2017. Used NuGet package manager for importing useful APIs and packages. Implemented MVC and Razor Pages. Extensively used Abstraction and Dependency Injection (DI) features for all utility classes.
- Implemented data security through Always Encrypted feature of SQL Server 2016. Imported/Exported certificates for Column Master Keys.
- Interacted with databases via Entity Framework Core 2.0. Made use of new performance features like DbContext pooling and compiled queries. Also incorporated the string interpolation API FromSql and EF.Functions.Like property to work with like searches. Used LINQ for queries.
- Data Layer Rest APIs were created in ASP.Net Core 2.0 and APIs to work with SQL Server 2016’s Always Encrypted feature were built in WCF. Followed Single Responsibility Principle for REST services.
- Created Unit tests using xUnit.Net, Moq and AutoFixture.
- Extensively worked with JSON and XML while consuming REST services.
- Created ER, workflow and dataflow diagrams using Visio.
- A workflow based web application built using .Net Framework 4.5 (C#), JQuery, AJAX, Entity Framework and SQL Server 2012.
- There are also scheduled batch processes (console applications) for notification emails, and custom Informer like Reporting.
- Implemented system and database schema design and architecture along well defined workflow rules and boundaries.
- Developed frontend using C#, AJAX, JQuery and AngularJS on Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 .
- Implemented backend on SQL Server 2012 and handled interactions with database through EntityFramework 6.0 and LINQ.
- Implemented 508 and WCAG compliance.
- Technical documentation and Workflow and dataflow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Development using C#, MVC4 and JQuery. Backend development in SQL Server 2012.
- RSS implementation. MODX CMS setup and content management.
- Agile implementation along JIRA. Customer training and demo.
- Data Layer using SOAP and WSDL.
Senior .Net Developer
- Backend development in SQL Server 2012. Query optimization using SQL Profiler.
Senior .Net Developer
- Requirements gathering and analysis. Design and documentation.
- Implemented processes Impact Analysis and Root Cause Analysis.
- Reporting using SQL Reporting Services.
- Worked extensively with HTML, CSS and XML.
- Unit and Integration testing.
- Handled data migration through SSIS packages and SQL Jobs.