- 7 Years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC involving Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Logical Physical Architectural Modelling, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Production Support.
- Experience in teh Education, Insurance, Hospitality, Sales and Production domain.
- Good hands - on noledge of OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Structure)andAgilemethodology.
- Hands-on experience developing cloud native applications using Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Design and Development of GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using C# Win Forms, XAML and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Experience in creating Server Controls, User Controls, Validation Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET.
- Experienced in implementing .NET Security features like Authentication and Authorization using Form-based and Window-based authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation, tracing.
- Worked wifWindowsapplications,ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Hands-on experience using one-way/two-way data-binding, filters, UI-routers and creating custom directives inAngular 2.
- Expertise in .Net Technologies wif Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Experience in Implementation of Telerik Rad AJAX and Silverlight to improve user Experience.
- Have used wif SOA, Services and Messages, Created & Consumed WCF Services, Rest APIs and Web APIs.
- Experience in Implemented SOA architecture wif Web services and Creating, Consuming and Publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and Windows Services using .NET.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) Source code control system, Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version Control.
- Performed System testing in all phases of development.
- Knowledge in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Formation (WPF).
- Experience in programming database applications extensively used ADO.NET, Entity Framework and LNQ RDBMS databases like SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in writing MS-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Cursors, Indexes & Triggers for backend and have worked on Query optimization of SQL Server database and MS-SQL Technologies.
- Experience inSoftware Unit Testingand efficient at fact-finding, root cause analysis andBug-fixing.
- Able to work as a team player as well as individually. Highly organized, dedicated wif a positive attitude along wif teh strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Experienced in various types of testing such as Unit testing, User acceptance testing, Functional testing.
Microsoft Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Coré, VB.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Azure
Design & Development Tools: Visual Studio, Subversion, Visual Safe Source, Visual Studio Test tools
Languages: C#, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Scripting Languages: AJAX, JAVA Script, VB Script, jQuery, Angular 2, React JS
Markup Languages: HTML5, XML, DHTML, XHTML
Other Web Technologies: .Net Remoting, Web service, SOAP, WSDL, WCF, WPF, Rest APIs and Web APIs
Methodologies: OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, Agile
Web Servers: IIS
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, Git and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD
Databases: SQL Server, MongoDB
Operating System: Windows XP/7, UNIX
Build Tools: Cruise Control .Net
- Involved in teh Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for teh documentation, designing, development phase of teh System.
- Experience creating async applications using Azure Event Grid.
- Implemented client-side Interface usingReact JS. Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages. Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Experience wifWeb Service, WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)andASP.NET Web API.
- Good understanding of storage concepts. Experience in designing and implementing Azure Storage.
- Experience in dealing wif Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services.
- Designed and Developed frontend screens using ASP.NET Webforms and C#.
- Worked on ASP.NET Web forms framework, Developed/Designed Models.
- Developed Business Logic components in middle tier using C# and created complex business components.
- Implemented controls like DataGrid view, data view, list view, list box etc. and bind teh data to teh controls using binding source.
- Developed interactive pages of teh application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages wif C#.
- Developed presentation layer Components and created reusable components in ASP.NET 4.5 to use across teh application.
- Wif teh concept ofReactJsWorked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Implemented Database-First Entity Framework to retrieve and store data in entity models.
- Implemented DAL using ADO.Netcomponents to take data manipulation.
- Worked wif WSDL document and SOAP protocol while working wif Web service. Developed and Maintained portal using ASP.NET and C#.
- Established communication fromAngularJSProject to Web API Project.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- CodedAngularJS controllersanddirectivesfor application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Used task automation and configuration management framework PowerShell scripts for deployment
- Implemented OOPS concepts inheritance, polymorphism, boxing, unboxing and abstraction.
- Worked wif WCF Endpoints (Address, Contracts and Binding), Hosted WCF service.
- Created aRESTful Web APIservice usingASP.NET Web APIto generate data for teh EMS which was then consumed in teh front-end byAngularJS.
- Used XML Serialization to serialize and de-serialize XML objects.
- Used LINQ to Objects to sort, filter and query complex entities.
- Used ADO.NETfor interactions wif SQL Server 2012.
- Unit testing of teh application. Each form and module were tested against teh program specifications.
- Created complex Views, Store Procedures and user defined functions using SQL Server 2012
- Proficiency inDatabase Design,Normalization, writingstored procedures, andUser Defined Functions.
- Worked in an AGILE and SCRUM Environment.
- Used JIRA Agile methodologies, story, defects and tasks logging.
- Used unit testing framework Nunit.
- Extensive experience usingGitfor source control.
Confidential, Atlanta - GA
- Involved in full life cycle of teh project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing teh application using IterativeAGILEMethodology.
- Designed web application usingASP .NET MVC 5.
- Involved in usingMVCfor bothUIdevelopments wifAngular JSand application development wif C#.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) wif ASP.Net Web API and Angular JS using Code First Approach in Entity Framework.
- Prototyped new features and ideas - Google Drive Drawing, Photoshop,HTML, XML, Sass, and React.js
- UsedReactJSin development of teh web application to bind teh data/model dat is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to teh view using scope.
- Implemented joins in stored Procedures usingSQL Server2012 to get teh desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Responsible for writingSQL Queries,Stored Procedures and Database Triggers using T-SQL.
- Design and ImplementWCFservices layer hosted onWindows Azure. dis layer is teh middle tier betweenSQL Azure online external content.
- UsedAngularJSto create dynamic data driven web pages.
- UsedDependency InjectionPattern to reduce teh dependency coupling between classes and in Front end usingAngularJS.
- Built front-end SPA using CSHTML, AngularJS, and bootstrap and back-end using ASP.NET MVC and RESTful Web API (ASP.NET Web API).
- UsedTeam Foundation Server (TFS)for source control.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in teh Analysis, Requirements gathering and Development phases of teh project.
- Involved in teh development of WinForms Desktop application using WPF and C#.
- Implemented WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) to communicate among teh various parts of teh system.
- Used Microsoft Expression blend 4 .0 to extract teh XAML needed for teh project.
- Extensively used MVVM design pattern and Unity Container for maintaining application.
- Developed .NET Services components, .NET Assemblies and Web Services using XML and C#. NET.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Extensively used ADO .NET features like Data Set, Data View and Data Adapter.
- Extensively worked wif C# for creating classes of dis application. Implemented XML Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT extensively for data transfers.
- Used SQL Server 2012 Database for storing passenger information to Database.
- Implemented Store Procedures, Triggers, and functions to exact teh data from database on to teh WPF window.
- Extensively used SQL server reporting service (SSRS)for generating reports.
- Implemented teh Concept of Localization.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Source Control and Security of teh code.
- Generated sequence diagrams using Visio.
- Worked in an Agile Environment we used to follow sub version concept.
- Involved in various phases of system testing such as unit testing.
Environment: C#.NET, Visual Studio, LINQ, WCF, WPF, ADO.NET, WinForms, SQL Server 2012, TFS, Web API
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Involved in collecting, analysing and understanding teh business requirements from teh customers and business analysts.
- Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for analysis, design, development, documentation and testing of projects and deliverables.
- Worked wif ASP.NET Web Parts, Navigation Control, Master Pages and Web User.
- Developed Business Logic components in C#.Net using .Net Class Library assemblies.
- Design and coding forms using ASP.NET as per requirement for Ship and Get modules.
- It TEMPhas features like Templates, which allow teh user to fully customize teh screen and allows users to save teh analysis done by them and use teh same analysis later by using multithreading.
- Controls Used Data Adapter, Data Command, Data Set, Data Table, Data Relations and constraints for database access using ADO.NET.
- Designed and developed rich UI Screens wif HTML, CSS and ASP.NET.
- Created login-based members area dat displays ASP.NET pages based on access levels and assigned Roles.
- Completely involved in designing and development of web-based application wif a team size 4, Designed and Developed Web forms using ASP.NET.
- Used Grid views and XML to pull teh data from database.
- Involved in writing Complex SQL queries, stored procedures and Triggers accessed Oracle database using ADO.NET.
- Used SQL Data Adapters & Datasets extensively for database activity.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version control, bug tracking & fixing and configuration management.
- Unit testing of teh application. Each form and module were tested against teh program specifications.
- Involved in team discussions when implementing new features in teh project.