- Around 8+years of experience in IT industry in all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) involving analysis of the user requirements, designing, development, testing, deployment, documentation and maintaining various stand - alone, client-server and web-based project.
- Strong Object Oriented (OOPS) programming skills as extensively used C# to develop the middle tier of the applications.
- Experience in all phases of application development including User Interface/ Presentation, Business Logic and Data tiers.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft Visual studio and .NET Framework various versions using C#, Vb. Net, ASP.NET.
- Experience on Design and Building Rest API using Web API Framework and C# for save data from external applications and Web API to access the services of other applications.
- Extensive experience in working with jQuery, AJAX and JSON Objects and Used ReSharper for C# and Java Script refactoring capabilities and code optimization.
- Experienced in model netics Kubernetes cluster setup, deployments, rolling updates and Kubernetes objects.
- Got exposer to work on MVC 5.2 Web API, Amazon web Services, Elastic Search.
- Deployed and Maintained applications on Azure cloud and Implement Enterprise Software Management processes on customers environment.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, WCF) and ArcGIS Rest Services for communicating between application and components.
- Troubleshooting random ArcGIS Server and ArcSDE issues. Created WCF Soap/Rest services and used different bindings to make it available to different clients.
- Hands on experience on REST API for providing functionality to user over Mobile devices.
- Hands on experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Delivery concepts,
- Utilized Power BI gateway to keep dashboards and reports up to-date with on premise data sources.
- Expertise in designing and developing the Class Libraries for encapsulating the reusable functionalities like creating the Library for Data Access Layer and implementing lots of reusable business rules.
- Vast experience in developing applications using Service Oriented (SOA) and N-tier Architecture.
- Experience in developing applications using ASP.NET MVC, EF, Dapper, Facets, C# .NET, WCF, Web API, Win Forms, ADO.NET, Web Services, Remote Services, XML, SSL Encryption, Java Script, JQUERY, AngularJS, Vue js, React js8, Bootstrap, HTML, HTML5, IIS, Window Services, AJAX, LINQ and LINQ-To-SQL.
- Experience on working on Cloud like AWS and Azure cloud and Experience on configuration of applications on IIS.
- Generated reports using various reports generation tools/services like SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
- Extended a custom domain driven microservices architecture built on top of Asp.net API and HTTP protocol.
- Experience with Kendo UI controls and Telerik controls in building interactive and high-performance websites and application and Dealt with developing applications using design patterns like MVC4, MVC5, Unit of Work dependency injection IOC pattern and Repository pattern.
- Look to use industry standard tools for automation including those provided in Microsoft Azure cloud for managing Hybrid deployments across 3rd party datacenters and MS Azure.
- CI/CD implementation with VSTS and Jenkins and created sql queries in DB2 and to reduce the complexity of debugging whole code, we developed microservices for smooth service running.
- Possess in-depth knowledge and experience in T-SQL and SQL Server technologies such as SSRS, SSIS, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, Common Table Expressions and imports and exports of Data using DTS Packages.
- Created and used WinForms to create functionality in network module.
- Exposure to Microsoft technologies like VB6, COM/DCOM
- Used JIRA, Version one, Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSTS, Sub Version for code review, code control, project management and documentation.
- Experience in setting up Devops environment by migrating from legacy manual release and deployment.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile development (Android and iOS).
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work individually or part of a team and good learner to adapt new technologies that improve the business.
Programming Language: NET (4.7/4.5/4.0/3.5 ), HTML, Golang, CSS, C#, SQL, T-SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS 3, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5, Ajax 3.0/2.0.
Xml Technologies: XML.
Patterns: MVC 4/5, MVVM, WPF, Entity Framework, Dapper, Web Forms, ORM.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2019/2017/2015/2014/2012 , SQL Server Management Studio.
.Net Frameworks: Net 4.0/3.5/2.0, Bootstrap3&4, Angular2,4 & 6, 7, Vue js, React JS, JS, jQuery .
ETL Tool: SSIS (2014, 2012).
Databases: MS SQL SERVER, No SQL
Version Control Tools: Version One, GIT, GITKraken and Team Foundation Server.
Middleware: Web API, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5, Web Services, RestAPI, WCF, ASMX, SOAP.
Servers: Windows Server 2015/2012, Microsoft IIS (8.0/7.0).
Confidential, Bentonville AR
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Replaced xls, xpath spreadsheets witha.Net click once system for the collection, updates,and report deliveries ofplant compliance.
- Metricsand mater data will be defined and stored in SQL tables for ease of entry and update andIndexing, reporting engine will be added to be able to create visualizations on demand.
- Expanding current collection to include details regarding individual netics systems versus summarization across entire plants.
- Led the integration of a very complex business rules engine environment with federal hub interfacing for the ACA s real time Medicaid eligibility determination DE being one of the very few states to implement it.
- Sound experience in Microsoft .Net technologies like .NET Framework (2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0)C# (5.0/4.0/3.0)withMS Server(SQL 2014/2012/2008/2008 R2),ASP.NET,ADO.NET, VB.NET, .Net Web Services, MVC3.0/4.0/5.0 FrameworkAJAX, jQuery,and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF),Win Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF)
- Trained the interns and other developers regarding netics to implement secure and clear communication.
- Worked with Angular 2 routing, Lazy loading and React(JSX) Forms to develop the client side application.
- Prototyped new features and ideas - Google Drive Drawing, Photoshop,HTML, XML, Sass, and React.js 8
- Generated ad-hoc reports in Excel Power Pivot and sheared them using Power BI to the decision makers for strategic planning.
- Tailored the Pennsylvania state self-service solution to federal solution requirements supporting 23 states to collect applications for individuals suffering with pre-existing conditions
- Utilized Power Query in Power BI to Pivot and Un-pivot the data model for data cleansing and data massaging.
- UsedReactJS8 in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Higher user experience at the time of high experience using React JS 8.
- Creating Store procedures and functions inSQlserver to import data in toElasticSearchand converting relational data in to documents.
- UsedAngular 2.0andTypescriptto developsingle page application (SPA).
- Experience in Client-side web development utilizingHTML,CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS (2.0) Typescript.
- Built applications for scale usingType Script.
- CreatedTypescriptreusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular2.
- Experience writing data APIs and multi-server applications to meet product needs using Golang.
- Experience in writing the HTTP RESTful Web services and SOAP API's in Golang.
- Worked on WPF where It allows us to make user interfaces for both Windows applications and web applications (Silverlight/XBAP).
- Manipulate XML Data Easily with the XPath and XSLT APIs in the .NET core 2.1 Framework.
- Worked on Extension functions provided by specialized and XPath-based programming APIs such as XSL Transformation and XPointer.
- Just started development by adding seed data to Configuration files, hosting Data base project to create scripts and data, Mock Up screens, Schema creation, Created Database in Data Server, Set up the system to work on .Net 3.0 environment in Visual Studio 2019.
- Created XSLT api’s and Xpath expressions which returned nodesets, Booleans, strings and numbers.
- Worked on WinForms into chunks packaged in assemblies that can automatically update itself.
- Building the new application from scratch and involved in migrating the application from Angular 2.0 to Angular 4/5 and .Net 4.5 to .net core 2.2.
- On boarded and supported several mobile IOS and Android App store applications onto Jenkins CI/CD Pipeline.
- Used windows forms, .net core 2.2 application setting is another feature to create, store and maintain the information.
- Worked on WinForms class can be extended using inheritance to design application framework, which provides the abstraction and code reusability.
- Our Continuous Integration stack consists of GIT, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker, Terraforms and Kubernetes.
- Expertise in convertingAzureexisting infrastructure to server less architecture and deployed viaTerraformorAzure Cloud formation.
- Performedunit testingwithin Test driven development by analyzing and writingtest casesand fixing bugs.
- Implemented Security in netics in Web Applications using Azure cloud and Deployed Web Applications to Azure.
- Implemented JWT Token based authentication to secure the .Net Core 2.2, .Net Core 2.1, .Net Core 2.0, Web API and provide authorization to different users.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, .Net Core 2.2, .Net Core 2.1, .Net Core 2.0,, Eclipse 2018 and 2019. Angular and Typescript, Sql server 2017, XSLT API’s, XPath, Model-nectics, WCF, WPF, No SQL(Mongo DB) C#, SQL Server Data tools, XAML, Enterprise Library, ORM, IIS, Auto Mapper, Web Services, Entity Framework and TFS.
- Development was being done using Agile Methodology with daily standup meetings and continuous integration using SDLC Process. Involved in Sprint Planning as well.
- Interact with the business analysts, testers and federal customers to resolve technical issues within the applications.
- Participated in a fully scalable WPF client/server brokerage application using C#, Entity Framework and SQL server and used .net 4.5 to in corporate business logic, used Telerik controls to provide rich application.
- Used VB Scripts while developing SSRS reports for indentation and to check several reports and used DevExpress for reports.
- Generated various reports combined with WPF application with drilldowns, calculated members, dropdowns from the cubes by connecting to Analysis server from SSRS.
- Effectively communicate Autodesk Enterprise Software Management solution to key project stakeholders explaining the benefits and justifying the investment.
- Used Silverlight WPF to develop rich user interface for web forms and WPF for windows.
- Worked with report parameters in WPF and performed Parameterized and cascading parameterized reports using SSRS and performed the migration of existing DTS packages to SSIS packages.
- Created stored procedures to use as the datasets for the report design. Designed and ran several scripts for implementing changes in the backend for applications.
- Implemented mongoDB CRUD operations with in WPF with C# in grid view.
- Conducted code reviews and internal training for C# and WCF microservice development and Created a template and supporting tools for teams migrating to a microservices architecture.
- We used WinForms and WPF microservices to segregate our services, so they can be handled independent of each other in the context of design, development, deployment, and upgrades.
- Performed Xpath and XSLt api validations using required and with different directives to show different page on click of tab for Single page application and used WPF MVC, MVVM pattern tool used throughout the WPF graphical user interface components.
- Worked on model-netics.pps to locate the file and click show to begin the model-netics ESG program.
- Inserted model-netics esg cd into our drive get the requirements how flexible they need the application. I also trained them about how application works based on their windows credentials.
- Used model netics to provide communication through shared communication in effective way.
- Updated the XSLT system to use Dependency Injection in WPF and to abstract dependencies to allow for them to be mocked during unit tests.
- Gather Federal & State election compliance requirement and writing the technical document.
- Consumed REST and XSLT api services for save and retrieve data from third party using C# and JSON and used for publishing and managing email templates in SendGrid using C#.
- Experience in on Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, SOAP over HTTP, WSDL.
- Developed Business Logic Component using Web Service, WPF, WSDL. Implemented SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) for communication of application.
- Created Web APIs in WPF desktop application for accessing business as JSON object for admin portal and Created various Value Converters and used them with Telerik controls in XAML.
- Used SQL and No SQL ( MongoDB) queries to validate frontend vs. backend data values.
- Worked on SQL Server Data tools for Reporting services and integration services packages and involved in installation of SQL server install shield scripts.
- Created WPF WinForms positions and layout of controls for fixed position and size, Dock, Automatic placement and size, Anchor, Automatic sizing, Container form, panel, WinForms groupbox, Flow layout, table layout and split container.
- Worked with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
- Established Automated Build Process with permanent testing environment including database testing.
- Performing unit testing following by the mock tests, debugging and fixing the errors before submitting modules to QA.
- Used Azure cloud and Azure service fabric platform to package, deploy and manage scalable and reliable microservices.
- Created stateless service in azure service fabric application to read and publish messages from Event Hub with multiple partitions.
- Worked on Azure active directory for authentication of users to access rest and XSLT API’s and Migration of on premise TFS to end to end implementation of VSTS.
- Developing code for Azure service bus for setting an end so that the client can listen to their requested message.
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around using elasticsearch.
- Created upgrades to No SQL MongoDB design to enhance execution and versatility. Deal with No SQL MongoDB database ideas, for example, locking, exchanges, files, Sharding, replication, composition outline.
- Using TFS for Source Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Migrated to Version one recently and involved in making retrospectives, grooming, code reviews and creating backlogs and currently in process on training DEVOPS from my management.
- Member of Devops team utilizing continuous integration and continuous deployment through agile methodology to deliver weekly software deployments through Bamboo and script.
- Worked with business stakeholders for the application and provided technical insight to business analysts to complete the application
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, WinForms, .Net Core 2.1, SQL server 2017, WPF, WCF, Xpath, XSLT, netics, No SQL(Mongo DB) C#, SQL Server Data tools, XAML, IIS, Auto Mapper, Web Services, Entity Framework and TFS.
Confidential, Baltimore. MD
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Gathering the information from business partners and database developers and prepared a good technical document to build robust .Net web and rest, xslt, web API solutions to satisfy business requirements.
- Implemented TTD (Test Driven Development) with Agile process in the development process.
- Worked on developing a web application from excel sheet using Vue 2 with Bootstrap4, creating and consuming xslt and restful API’s to get the employer, branches, regions and districts information.
- Used jQuery to get some of the UI components work in our application like panel, toggle buttons etc.
- Rewritten the application from Inline queries to entity framework using dapper for more generic CRUD operations.
- Used JIRA for cloning projects, creating stories, branches and pull request from Bitbucket and using GITKraken for merging.
- Developed and ConsumedWeb Servicesfor error checking, validating and transmitting the PACbuilder generated page layout files (i.e. CSV files) to the Federal & State Election Commission.
- Designed and created the tables, mapping between tables and written scripts for test and development.
- Took the responsibility for netics for designing, creating and deploying the reports into production server.
- Created complex stored procedure to copy database objects from remote server to local machine and vice versa.
- Identified slow running query and indexing, optimization of stored procedure and tested applications for performance, data integrity using SQL profiler.
- Designed indexing and optimized queries by execution plan for performance tuning of the db.
- Publish and maintain locators in ArcSDE geodatabase and in rest and XSLT api services for ArcGIS online web application.
- Providing support and documentation for deployed .net solutions (PCO), netics and working with business reporting team to build SSRS and SSIS reports.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, .net core 2.1, Eclipse, Sql Server Management Studio 2017, ArcGIS, Geo Server, WCF, Rest API, XSLT, XPath, IIS, Vue js, Bootstrap4, JIRA, Bit bucket, GITKraken, Entity Framework, Dapper, Test driven development.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Participated in gatherings with Business clients and with other project teams to guarantee that the unpredictable business prerequisites reflect in the team improvement.
- Worked as UI Designer and Developer for the Web application using C#, Rest api, WCF and ASP.NET.
- Implemented MVC5 Architecture on client side and creating Models, Controllers, and Views Scope etc. using AngularJS Coded frontend interface with CSS3, Bootstrap and HTML5.
- Used some of the new features of Angular 4 like if else syntax, ng-templates and form validators.
- Worked on Angular JS scopes, models, Directives, Filters, Services, DI, Routing and prototyping and moved existing controllers and services to angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Used Angular 2 for rebasing the UI of application using techniques and updated the application to angular 4.
- Used MVC5 framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Redesigned the phase and angular 4 migration of the website and Implemented Angular JS services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Developed Angular JS Factories, Services and re-used across the application and for scripting, ajax calls, json and xml for passing objects from controller to view.
- Involved in testing different interfaces and web application for Facets and tested the changes for the front-end screens in facets related to different modules and evaluated program performance and integrated facets details in technical design.
- Responsible for working with the state to review and modify process flows to increase productivity and effectively utilize facets features not provided by the legacy systems.
- Created scripts using U-sql in azure portal for reading text files and creating .csv files and restful Web Services using Node js.
- Hosting of Windows WEB API's, rest api’s, xslt api’s, Asp.Net applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using AWS for deployment in product environment.
- Developed WCF Services that provide real time data from backend server to the client application.
- Data grids, Datasets, netics were used extensively to display various SQL Server elements and allowed real time updates.
- Wrote various stored procedures and SQL statements to access data from SQL Server Database.
- Developed the web parts using netics and ASP .NET and deployed them to IIS Web Server6.
- I have used in the way that Azure cloud Storage Emulator utilizes a SQL Server occasion and the nearby document framework to mimic Azure Storage (lines, tables, blobs), with the goal to test locally.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, .Net Core 2.0, Bootstrap 3&4, MVC4/5, Angular 2&4, netics, Angular JS, xslt api, xpath, ASP.NET 4, C#.NET 4.5, Web Services, WCF, WPF, IIS, SQL Server 2012, XML, TFS.
Full Stack .Net Developer
- .NET Developer with extensive experience in.NET Platform, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015 and Microsoft SQL Server, No SQL, PL/SQL(RDBMS).
- Used VB.NET in relation and collaboration with object-oriented programming and designed application using Bootstrap, Angular, Html and CSS.
- Professional in developing Web application using C#, ASP.NET Web Form and ASP.NET MVC in a Client/Web server environment and implementing N-Tier Architecture.
- Designed and developed functional requirements and specifications of Web Service, WCF and Web API.
- Worked on SSIS as a platform for data integration and workflow applications and developed SRSS reports.
- Written SQL DB install scripts to install database and DB objects in SQL Server (tables, functions, procedures) in Development, Testing, indexing, Staging and Production environments.
- Worked in all SDLC phases, document requirements and design, software applications/services with given requirements, budgets, and timelines and quality criteria.
- Developing reports on SSRS on SQL server and excellent SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Involved in the process of designing and developing web-based UI Layout using ASP.NET.
- Used .Net Data Provider for Teradata for implementing the ADO.NET specification.
- Used ADO.NET and its components Data Reader, Dataset, Connection and Data Adapter as middleware component to access the SQL database.
- Experience in GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS); familiar with Waterfall and Agile Methodology.
- Participate in weekly status meetings, peer-code-reviews, and meetings with Business users/Analysts to understand business requirements of users.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, .Net Core 1.0, Visual Studio 2013, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5, WinForms, Web Services, WCF, XML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath, SQL SERVER 2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.