- Around 5 years of IT experience in C#.Net, .Net Core, Azure/Durable Task, MVC, ASP.Net, Web API, Web API2, WCF, Angular 2 to 10, MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Web forms, Web Services, MicroServices and VB.Net.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance of several major Web and Client/Server Applications.
- Worked on developing applications with agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 2 to 10.
- Created MVC web applications, Web API services and MicroServices using .Net Core.
- Experience on Azure services to build, deploy and manage the applications.
- Extensively worked on Azure/Durable Task framework for integrating API applications.
- Performed CRUD operations (Find, Insert, Update and Delete) using MongoDB.
- Used RabbitMQ for communicating among the services and published, subscribed to the events in the Queue.
- Experience in working with components, routing, Http Services and dynamic html in Angular 2 to10.
- Experience in building Web services using Web API 2 and performing CRUD operations.
- Experience in developing and deploying WCF services, XML Web Services and Restful services.
- Extensive understanding on creating and managing Views, Partial Views, View Model in ASP.NET MVC.
- Strong expertise and knowledge in RDBMS, Normalization of Database Schema, writing Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers, Views and Joins in SQL Server 2019/2017/2016/2012/2008 and Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Solid Understanding and command in Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) Principles and concepts.
- Expert in writing T - SQL statements for creating Tables, Indexes, Views and Constraints and stored procedures.
- Extensively worked in writing DB Connections, DB Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Exception Handlers, Crystal Reports, SSIS and SSRS.
- Well versed with Test Driven Development, usedMoq, NUnit, XUnitand MicrosoftVisual Studio Test Toolsfor Unit testing.
- Experience in working with GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS) source control. Created new team projects under team project collections, merging and branching to support parallel development.
- Hands on Code Reviews, Configurations, Release & Build Management and Administration of applications.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving skills, strong teamwork orientation, dedicated to quality output for the team or to individual assignments as required by the work environment. Self-Starter, willing to learn new technologies, ability to learn fast, and determined to achieve.
.Net Languages and Technologies: C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework Core, Azure/Durable Task, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC 4.0/5,Web API, Web API 2, WCF, Web Services, LINQ, VB.Net, RabbitMQ, MicroServices
Mark-up Languages: Bootstrap 3, HTML, CSS 3, JSON, XML
Databases: Oracle 19C/18C/12C, SQL Server 2019/2017/2014 , MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
.Net Core: 3.1, 2.1
.Net Frameworks: 4.8, 4.7.2, 4.7.1, 4.6.2, 4.6.1, 4.6
Web Servers: IIS 10/8.5/8.0/7.5
API Testing Frameworks: NUnit, XUnit, Moq, Microsoft Visual Studio Test Tools
Configuration Tools: GIT, TFS, VSS, Jenkins, Docker
Other Tools: Swagger, Postman, Fiddler, JIRA, Service Bus Explorer, Studio3T, SQL Developer, Toad, Stoplight Studio, DBeaver
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP, Windows 10/8/7, and 2012 Data Center/R2 Standard Edition
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Worked in AGILE and SCRUM environment regularly attending the Status Meetings and updating daily status in assigned tasks.
- Used DDD architecture by separating each application into API, application, domain and infrastructure layers.
- Generated domain events for different domain level communication and integration events for different application level communication.
- Designed and developed single page application using Angular 6 and 10.
- Created various Angular Services and injected them into Angular components and used HttpClient to make calls to the server-side controller end points.
- Registered services with RabbitMQ and used MassTransit service bus to publish and subscribe integration events.
- Worked on Data binding, directives, pipes, reactive programming and Angular material.
- Created angular custom directives, pipes, services and templates.
- Created and consumed MicroServices in .Net Core for every module and deployed them independently.
- Implemented CQRS (Command-Query Responsibility Segregation) pattern and used MediatR pattern for commands, queries, notifications, events, sync and async calls.
- Created Azure Web Apps, Virtual Machines and Storage Accounts.
- Worked on Event-based data integration with Azure Data Factory.
- Used Azure Active directory to manage the database of users in a protected manner.
- Worked on creating end points to provide remote access to the services running on virtual machines.
- Created docker images, containers and performed deployments to containers.
- Implemented SignalR to send notifications or messages to multiple registered clients at a time simultaneously.
- Used RxJS and performed composing asynchronous and event-based programs by using observable sequences.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and principles and worked on Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Used Moq and XUnit frameworks in .Net Core for unit testing.
- Implemented Error Logging and Event logging and maintained history for all the changes across all applications.
- Performed Code Reviews (manual) to implement performance and coding conventions guidelines.
Environment: .Net 4.8, MicroServices, VisualStudio 2019, C#, Azure, Oracle 19C, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2019, PostgreSQL, Angular 6 to 10, RabbitMQ, Typescript, RxJS, CSS 3, HTML5, CSS, SignalR, MediatR, DDD, Docker, Postman, Moq, XUnit
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
Senior .Net Developer
- Developed single page application using Angular 2/4 and business logic was coded in Web API 2.
- Worked on asynchronous service calls from client side to server using Angular 2/4.
- Extensively worked on File upload/download, file resize functionality, export grid tables data to excel and to email with an excel attachment.
- Worked on components, routing, http services, dynamic html, form validation and error handling in Angular 4.
- Used Typescript, CSS, HTML 5 and Bootstrap 3.
- Created various Angular Services and injected them into Angular Components (using Dependency Injection) to enable Http calls.
- Used angular features like Routing, Navigation, Dependency Injection and Third-party controls.
- Established connections to MongoDB servers, performed CRUD operations (Find, Insert, Update and Delete) and used IDE Studio3T for MongoDB interactions.
- Created a durable task service using Azure Durable Task framework, created Orchestrations/Sub Orchestrations and activities for each orchestration.
- Created instances for orchestrations and pulled large volume of data from MongoDB and divided into smaller chunks and store in temporary collection in MongoDB with a unique GUID and use chunk data in sub orchestration activities.
- Performed versioning of orchestrations, activities and extensively used async/await features and async timers.
- Implemented Data access layer using C#, ADO.NET to connect SQL Server and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Used Postman and Swagger for API testing, troubleshooting, performance turning and system monitoring.
- Worked with GIT version control, TFS and created repositories, worked on branches, check-in, checkout the code regularly to avoid merge conflicts and to maintain consistency of the application.
- Used Jenkins for continuous build, continuous integration, check on errored pipeline, fix it and deploy to Dev and Test environments automatically.
- Performed Unit Testing using XUnit, User Acceptance testing (UAT) and System Integrated testing (SIT) to handle deployments in QA and Production stages.
- Performed Code Reviews (manual) to implement performance and coding conventions guidelines.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.7, .Net Core, Visual Studio 2017, C#.Net, Azure, Azure/Durable Task, MongoDB, MicroServices, SQL Server 2016, T-SQL, Web API 2, Angular 2/4, Typescript, Bootstrap 3, HTML5, CSS, JIRA, TFS, Postman, Jenkins, Swagger
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developed application using C#, ASP.Net MVC 4, Code First Approach in Entity Framework 5, Web Forms.
- Developed MVC Razor views, partial views, complex Controllers, helper methods, and view model repository pattern layers.
- Implemented Agile/Scrum Methodologies for the development for the project.
- Used jQuery for Client-Side Validations and AJAX Calls to communicate with WCF /REST services with JSON Data.
- Created and used services using WCF (Service Contract, Operation Contract, Data Contract, End points, Hosting).
- Worked with OOPS concepts and techniques such as Classes and Objects, Constructor and Destructor, Function Overloading, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Interface, Polymorphism.
- Provided 'Manual', 'Continuous Integration', 'Gated Check-in' and 'Schedule' builds (along with the option to force builds on that schedule even if no changes occurred since the last build).
- Created Builds and deployed builds to different environments based on requests.
- Designed and Created database objects such as Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions and Indexes.
- Worked with GIT version control to manage the project development.
- Performed and deployed Builds for various Environments like QA, Integration, UAT and Productions Environments.
- Wrote Unit Test, Automated Acceptance Test and Functional Test. Performed unit testing on every new version before sending the application for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Used Fiddler for troubleshooting, performance turning and system monitoring.
- Responsible for deployment of the Application in production and resolving any post-deployment issues.