- Full stack .Net developer with 5 years of industrial experience in Developing, supporting applications of Client/Server and web - based applications in accordance with best practice methodologies using MS.Net with exposure to diverse business domains including Financial, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Retailing and Banking.
- Hands on technology experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5/4.0, 2.0/3.0/3.5 using C#, VB.Net ASP.NET and ADO.Net.
- Developed full-stack web applications using modern programming languages and MVC web development frameworks.
- Experienced in working in different Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models like Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM in a fast-changing environment.
- Responsible for designing User Interface screens using Master Pages, jQuery, Themes, HTML, CSS, Java Script, and AJAX Tools.
- Experienced on creating and managing Azure VM, VMware tools, Cloud Services and Storages by using Azure Power-shell.
- Expertise in developing .NET applications usingWPF, and Win Forms and creating UI controls in XAML pages usingWPF.
- Good knowledge in working with Angular, React to create single page application.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Migrated a Asp.net 2.0 Webforms website to a SPA (Single Page Application) .net 4.5 website using AngularJS and Asp.net Web API.
- Solely architected and designed the new Web UI and Web API Layer in working with .NET features like Events & Delegates, Collections and Exception Handling.
- Knowledge on database applications using VB.NET and C# with SQL Server and Microsoft Access as the databases using ADO.NET Components.
- Experienced in implementing applications using Entity Framework, NUNIT and MVC.
- Experience in working with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies that include Entity Framework (EF) and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to fetch and consume data from database.
- Good Understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL through Database Design, writing queries and stored procedures, Functions and using Triggers to perform administrative tasks and to carryout business requirements using databases like MS SQL Server, Mongo dB, Oracle 9i and MySQL.
- Experience in using Source control tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Excellent communication skills, active learner and a good team player who will be a perfect fit in any team.
Programming Languages: C #, VB, Java, Python, Java Script
Frameworks: Asp.Net, MVC-5/4/3/2, MVVM, Bootstrap, Angular.js, Node.js, Knockout.JS, React.js, Angular 2, Angular 1, Meteor, Ionic, WordPress, JSF 2.0(Java Server Faces), Kendo UI
Web Services: MSMQ, Web Services, SOAP, REST
XML Technologies: XML 1.0, XSLT, XSL 2.0, DHTML, XSL 1.0/ XSLT 1.0, JNDI 1.1, SOAP 1.2, AXIS 2, XmlLite, MSXML
Application: Windows Forms, Web Forms, Web API, Ajax Toolkit, Mobile with Xamarin
Cloud Services: Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Data Storage: Azure, Amazon S3
Databases: T-SQL Server 2008/12, Mongo dB, Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, T-SQL, DB 2 7.0/8.0/9.0
Web Servers: IBM WebSphere 5.X/6.0/7.0/8.0, Apache Tomcat 5.0/5.5, OC4J 10.1.3, IIS Express, Local IIS, External Host, Custom Web Server
IDE Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/10/13/15 , IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.0,5.1.2, Android Studio, Eclipse 2.0/3.0/3.1/RCP, Net Beans 4.0/4.1
Mobile Technologies: Xamarin, Android, Accelerator
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX, LINUX
Tools: NUnit, NPM Package Manager, GWT (Google Web Toolkit), Log4j, Jprobe2.8/3.0, GITLAB
Database Tools: T-SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, Mongo db
Senior .Net Developer
- Worked with Login team to enhance the login experience from API level.
- Involved in management of different API (Credentials, Customer, Event, Consent) related to Login model for both Android and iOS devices.
- Followed Scrum and also Kanban board to track user stories and defects for the sprint running for successful improvement of Login system for customer.
- Involved in development of API along with OLB (Online Banking) legacy app using .Net Core, MVC, C# at backend and also AngularJS, Bootstrap for frontend development.
- Implemented the legacy OLB side features for Mobile API side to avoid the discrepancy and make both logic similar.
- Created Web services with Net/Windows applications where the web services can upload and store transfer using Web API
- Created and run different SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server for accessing the database.
- Preparing the Feature Branch and managing the Develop Branch in GitLab for every month’s deployment for Mobile API along with maintaining the version control of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) for legacy OLB side code by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS.
- Setting up the proper Branch in Visual Studio for merging the developed code by using VS inbuilt Git operation features.
- Performing unit testing at development environment along with the changes made for preventing the failure of the unit test stage while code deployment.
- Successfully completing the planned stories for the sprint and moving the Jira stories to RFT (Ready for Testing) for QA and also involved on sprint planning, sizing the stories along with retro meetings and PI planning.
- Handling and deploying MSI file for each month from Dev to IT to UAT environment after the code freeze period which includes building and running the Jenkins job with proper parameters.
- Creating Service Now Change Task for authorizing the UAT development and updating the Confluence page to track the deployment tasks for each month release.
- Maintaining and Documenting the Confluence page on different changes made in the code level for further reference.
- Fixing problems, defects raised by QA in IT, UAT environment along with production tickets raised by customer.
- Checking different logs from Splunk, Transmit Security to dig further into the cause of the issue in different environment.
- Analyzing data, chart and finding relevant information from AppDynamics, Site Cat tags, Adobe Analytics and Kibana which helps to analyze on the issue and also provide the overview of the Mobile API Application.
- Communicating with different teams, scheduling WebEx, Skype meetings, discussing on Teams conversation along with working with company Yammer groups.
Confidential, Frisco, Texas
Senior .Net Developer
- Followed Scrum and Test-Driven Development Methods in Agile Scrum Methodology to produce high Quality software.
- Created View Models to encapsulate all models and classes used on the different views for more stable, organized and clean code to reuse in Views.
- Created web application prototypes to paint a vision for front -end user interaction with useful static information using custom modules in AngularJS.
- Worked on AngularJS by consuming RESTful web services & Used AngularJS forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Designed and developed RESTful API's for clients with Microsoft Web API framework.
- Implementing Elastic Searchsecurity using SSL and open source security plugin.
- Followed SOLID principles and design patterns in designing the Application Layers.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NETapplication authentication using .NETFramework, Model View Controller MVC and IISsecuritymodel.
- Handled ASP.NETfeatures such asExceptionHandling, and Custom Error Messages.
- Worked on EXT JS with Restful and Soap Web service technologies and Created new reusable Ext JS components.
- UsedAngular2HTTP Request to get data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI and designed user interface usingAngular2web forms.
- Leveraged AWS to build and host Assurant Partners applications insurance assets, leveraging all the benefits of the cloud.
- Designed, developed, planned and migrated servers, relational databases (SQL) and websites to Microsoft azure cloud.
- Coded using ASP. NET Core MVC along with a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and deployed to Azure Cloud Service.
- Created VPN Point to site and maintaining Azure virtual network.
- DevelopedWPFmodules using PRISM, MVVM (Model-View-View Model) pattern.
- Experience in creatingWPFapplications using Microsoft Blend Design and XAML.
- Design, Development and testing of REST web services called by Silverlight UI using ADO.Net data services and Entity framework and SOA.
- Develop user forms inWPFand then used data binding worked on MVVM pattern, Worked with dependency property, attached property, Routing events.
- Experience in testing Web servicesusing SOAP UI tool, validating WSDL, request and response XML.
- Extensively used ASP.NET MVC using C# and developed single page applications using Angular JS.
- Used Entity Framework Database First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 4.0 application.
- Created T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2012 for accessing the database.
- Wrote T-SQL Queries, stored procedures, Joins and LINQ queries to process large collection of products, rules and used ADO.NET data reader, data adapter, SQL command and dataset for retrieving data from database.
- Maintaining the version control of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS.
- Performed Nunit testing to ensure Quality in application and data.
Senior .Net Developer
- Interacted with the Business users to understand the business flow and gather their business requirements.
- Participated in system specification meetings, analyzed user requirements, coordinated with team members.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to collaborate with SCRUM team members to work on Sprint deliverables.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing OOPS concepts.
- Design and Develop RESTful web services that will allow a presentation layer to submit query request to Elastic Search.
- Experienced in Retailing also where enrolling the patients with plans to ensure health coverage.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided byAngular2.
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing, Navigation, Components and services and implemented Angular 2 pipes.
- Created the Windows application using WPF and WCF for getting the Data from web services.
- UI is build usingWPFand PRISM.
- Designed and developed framework components for Caching,Logging,ExceptionHandling, Mailing functionalities.
- Developed theWPFapplication in PRISM framework, thus creating loosely coupled components for the application.
- Developed aWPFWinForms client, Desktop client to use the WCF services.
- Provided high availability for IaaS and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the C#.Net with AWS Internal Load Balancer.
- Leveraged Angular JS for page scripting, AJAX calls and JSON for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Created WEB APIs using MVC 4 along with dependency Injection patterns using Microsoft Unity.
- Involved in migrating to MVC4 from MVC3 and converting ASP.NET aspx pages into MVC based.
- Developed Test Cases to test Web Servicesand RESTful calls using SoapUI tool.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Used Model, ViewModels, and ViewBag/Tempdata objects to pass data from and to controllers/views.
- Involved in Code deployment using IIS and Windows service for WCF services.
- Involved in writing LINQ to T-SQL queries in Business layer.
- Resolved production support issues and closed in time on a day to day basis.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of Different Modules.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
.Net Software Developer
- Design the user stories that are planned for each sprint in Agile Methodology and preparing the design approach document with defining the implementation approach of the user story and visualizing the user story by drawing the process flow diagram and System context diagram.
- Involved in requirements gathering and performed object-oriented analysis, design and implementation using UML.
- Developed webpages using CSS, Html, Java script.
- Implementing the Domain Driven Approach in .Net for making different project modules as independent which can be easily plug-in or plug-out with other modules for any further enhancements or changes.
- Working on both front and middle tiers of development using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Designing, developing, Testing and Implementing the Application.
- Writing Stored Procedures and Functions using MSSQL Server 2005.
- Worked with Windows Services for sending E-mail.
- Created the Windows application using WPF and WCF for getting the Data from web services.
- Experienced in building animations for desktop applications using WPF and Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) files in Visual Studio and Expression Blend.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Integrating the REST service with user interface which is developed in Microsoft .Net.
- Involved in smoke testing the application completely from user interface to backend services and perform testing of database related operations.
- Implementing test case scenarios using Nunit framework for unit testing.
- Analyzing the code quality and validating the Nunit unit test cases using code collaborator framework.