- Around 7+ years of IT experience as a senior .Net Developer in various phases of software development life cycle with Software Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Integration, Maintenance, Testing, Process Control and Maintenance of Multi - tier, Transactional web and window-based applications.
- Strong experience in .NET Windows Forms development using object-oriented programming involving analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of Client/Server architecture.
- Working experience on projects using the latest Microsoft technologies such as Visual Studio .NET, C#. NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET ADO.NET, XML Web Services, REST, WCF, and Visual Basic 6.0
- Experience in converting legacy WinForms application into WPF, making extensive use the event routing, bubbling, rich composition of controls and animations.
- Experienced in redesigning WinForms to WPF XAML and code behind helping in decoupling the UI layers
- Experience using Entity Framework in production systems and performance tuning database access layer using best practices.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, virtual Machines and Cloud Services.
- Good Experience in ReactJS for creating interactive UI’S using Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experience in working with Redux Architecture
- Experience in Version Management using Visual Source Safe (VSS), Tortoise SVN and TFS.
- Experienced on working with custom directives, controllers, services and filter modules of Angular
- Good understanding of Document Object Mode and SEO/Web standards
- Leveraged MVC design pattern to organize AngularJS controllers, custom directives, factories and views
- Solid knowledge in making the webpages responsive using Bootstrap.
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application.
- Experience in testing tools like N-unit, Microsoft testing tools
- Solid experience in Database design (SQL DDL &DML), procedural programming (stored procedures, triggers), T SQL, SQL server performance tuning, improvement storage, index and configuration.
Programming Languages: C# .NET, VB.NET, C, C++, T-SQL, PL-SQL
Web Technologies: HTML 5, WSDL, SOAP, CSS3, JSON, Web Forms
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC 4/5, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5/6, WEB API, WPF, WCF, AJAX
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure
Distributed Technologies: WCF, Web Services (SOAP, REST), LINQ
Data Bases: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 , Oracle
Framework: Microsoft .Net 1.x/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
Operating Systems: Win NT, Windows Vista, Unix, Windows 7/8/10
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 10/12/13/15/17/19
Enterprise Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Reporting tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports 9.0
Software Methodologies: Agile SCRUM, waterfall
Version Control: GIT, Team Foundation Server, Subversion, SVN, Visual Source Safe
Confidential, Madison, WI
Full Stack Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Knowledge on Rational Unified Process Methodology.
- Designed and developed new features for the application using C# within.NET framework.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC 5 strongly typed views, partial views and attribute routing.
- Used Ajax, and JSON to post data from the client side to the database.
- Fixed issues on the legacy applications which was developed using VB6 components.
- Used Reflection in C# to invoke the methods dynamically.
- Developed the business layer with LINQ to Objects and LINQ to SQL.
- Implemented the rest APIs by using ASP.NET Web API 2.0.
- Used ASP.NET Web API and worked with different Http verbs such as Get, Post, Put and Delete and returned JSON format.
- ImplementedJWT Tokenbased authentication to secure theASP.NET Web APIand provided authorization to different users.
- Implemented Data Access Layer (DAL) of Web API using Entity Framework 6.
- Used Swagger to test ASP.NET CORE WEB APIs.
- Used Auto Mapper to map the data transformation objects (DTOs).
- Worked with advanced concepts ofASP.NET MVC 5such asModelsandProviders,Filters
- Created a repository and Unity of work patterns for accessing the database objects.
- Used SOLID principles for designing the applications.
- Worked on creating the stored procedures at various needs of the application.
- Involved in Azure Infrastructure Management (Azure web role, Worker role, SQL Azure, Azure Storage).
- Worked on Queues, Blobs, and Containers to persist data on Azure
- Installed NodeJS package as a dependency to work with ReactJS
- Worked on cross browser web application using ReactJS with Redux, Redux Forms, ES6, HTML5, Sass and bootstrap.
- Experience on Working with React Router for developing Single Page Applications (SPAs).
- Worked on usingReactJS components, Forms, Events, and Router.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the version control for check-in, branch merging and creating build definitions.
- Deployed code in various environments such as Dev, QA and Prod.
- Created a console application to obfuscate the data by using C#, ADO.NET and Faker Nuget package.
- Created Unit test cases by using MOQ framework to test the code that was developed.
- Handled the production issues and UAT sessions effectively.
- Worked on windows batch jobs by using TIDAL.
- Worked on the implementation of Windows Service that processes the records at a specified time from Production.
- Configured report server and report manager scheduling, worked on giving permissions to different level of users in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Deployed and schedule Reports using SSRS to generate all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly Reports.
Confidential, San Leandro, CA
WPF Web Application Developer
- Worked in Agile SCRUM SDLC process to implement 2-week Sprints.
- Used WPF and WCF to build windows client applications.
- Converted existing legacy WinForms applications into WPF-XAML and code behind file
- Redesigned UI layer to decouple the UI design (WPF-XAML) and behavior (code) files, thus helping better Unit testing
- Developed rich user controls using WPF, depicting the domain objects closer to the real world, using the data templates extensively in converting objects into UI representation
- Creating UI screens using XAML, interacting with various layers using MVVM
- Worked as a Technical lead for the offshore team, to engage and making sure the work is delivered on time.
- Conducting weekly meeting with offshore team to do regular Code-review, assigning tasks and reviewing the JIRA board.
- Developed the application by implementing the core components in C# with the help of ASP.NETMVC 5.0 Razor View engine and Web API's.
- Developed WinForms, Web Forms using .NETFramework, C#.NET and ASP.NETMVC 5.0.
- Developed different layers in the architecture using the OOD patterns, OOPs and SOLID principles.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC 5.0 architecture.
- Implemented Routing, URL Security, Action Filter techniques for application development.
- Involved in creating Single Page Application (SPA) module using Angular 5 with routers, controllers, modules and services for rich look and feel.
- Utilized Angular 4 new directives like ng-If and Else, ng-template conditions.
- Involved in developing applications using Angular 4- Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Implemented client-side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC 5 Validations at Controller level.
- Used AJAX Controls to avoid flickering while post back and creating interactive pages.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Involved in development of application on Azure server by creating packages through Visual Studio, Power shell and Azure Portal
- Worked on creating Azure Blob for storing unstructured data in the cloud as blobs.
- Used Web API for HTTP and REST based on GET, POST, PUT, DELETE and returned JSON format.
- Used ADO.NETEntity Framework Model as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures
- Used Entity Framework for retrieving the data from SQL Server and manipulating the data.
- Developed complex LINQ to Entities queries for accessing the Entity Framework Model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 5 framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Detail’s view, Dataset for data manipulation.
- Implemented SPA (Single Page Applications) using RESTful web services, Ajax and Angular JS.
- Implemented Dependency Injection for Loosely coupled Architecture.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Senior .NET Developer
- Modified Sanction Certificate Layout and added logic to download competition Announcement using Java Script, JQUERY UI, Plugins and AJAX.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance for J2EE projects an online hosting web applications that manages web logic servers and perform remote deployment of applications.
- Designed membership maintenance component using Model View Controller (MVC) 5.0, and MVVM architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product.
- Implementing GUI using HTML, XML, AJAX control library, CSS and Web Form Controls to create Web pages, developed Master Pages.
- Used ADO.NET and strongly typed datasets to insert, update, delete, and retrieve data from a SQL Server 2008 database.
- Creating WPF/Silverlight applications using MVVM architecture.
- Developed complex web forms using ASP.Net server-side scripting with C#, .NET Framework 4.0, jQuery.
- Wrote SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Sequences to access data from database using Entity Framework 4.5 classes and methods for Team Management.
- Worked on cloud computing using Windows Azure and SQL Server Azure.
- Designed and Implemented Interactive Directory displays the details of Committees, Officials and Staff Officials using MVC5.0 View, JQuery, JSON, Telerik controls and CSS files.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Used SASS, JQuery, MySQL, REST/SOAP APIs to develop complex responsive Word Press themes and plugins
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Used Microsoft Azure for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed and Microsoft partner hosted datacenters.
- Assisted Technical team in resolving issues related to SQL Performance tuning.
- Implemented UI using MVC 5.0, XML, AngularJS, Bootstrap, NHibernate, Web API, AJAX and Web Form Controls to create responsive web pages, developed Master Pages
- Implemented TDD, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Worked and used TFS 2013 Team Project to manage day-to-day task, meetings, documents, to assign task, to manage sprint, enhancement/modification request and bugs.
- Involved in applications deployments, configurations and played a major role in production issues troubleshooting.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, ASP.NET 4.5, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server 2012, XML, HTML5, CSS3, XSLT, JQuery 2.0/ JQuery UI, Kendo UI, IIS 7.0, Entity Framework, SSRS, SSIS, SOAP, WCF, WinForms, WPF, MVVM, .NET Framework 4.5, SOA, DB2, Microsoft Azure, NHibernate, Web Services, Team Foundation Server 2013, Crystal Reports.
- Involved in entire SDLC from requirement gathering to implementation.
- Understanding business requirements designed and prepared corresponding Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and Technical Design Document (TDD).
- Used Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the ASP.NET Web forms.
- Maintain high-quality of RESTful services guided by best practices found in the Richardson Maturity Model (RMM).
- Work closely with architect and clients to define and prioritize their use cases and iteratively develop APIs and architecture.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand-response management. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Used MVC 3.0 for dividing an application into the model, the view, and the controller.
- Used Master Pages to provide a unified look and feel to the application. Used AJAX to create better, faster and more user-friendly web applications.
- Involved in developing the user controls and Custom control using C#, ASP.NET that builds the pages.
- Worked on ASP.NET web forms to secure the web application
- Worked on Dependency Injection using Spring.net for typical three-layer application.
- Used Grid View, Data List, and Panels to display and manipulate data in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Used ADO.NET components like Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset.
- Used Forms Based Authentication to enforce security in to the application.
- Used HTML, JQUERY for better appearance of the web pages.
- Performed Source Code Maintenance using Microsoft Team Foundation Server