- .Net Full Stack Developer with around 6+ years of experience in creating Cutting Edge Web Applications while being involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC): gathering requirements, designing, developing, documenting, testing and deployment. Always willing to learn new technologies and working well with people.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Design/Development, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern.
- Executed a set of code repeatedly for a given number of iterations using For Loops which performs a set of code in a specific range, sequence, or collection.
- Created endpoints in WebAPI to receive requests from different client devices and returning desired output back to the Angular Web server creating system to system interaction.
- Used Postman as an online HTTPClient to test API endpoints.
- Used Razor View Engine to pass data between controllers and views using methods such as View Data, ViewBag, and ViewModel.
- Worked with various kinds of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft SQL, Server, Oracle
- Optimized RDBMS by normalizing tables, indexing tables, using views, foreign keys, joins, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Good experience in writing complex queries using MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, ORACLE
- Experience in creating SQL Stored Procedures, User - Defined Functions, Triggers, Index, and View using Microsoft SQL Server/Management Studio.
- Experienced in diverse work environments using Waterfall, Agile, and Test Driven Development.
- Designed in Angular using interpolation, property binding, event binding, and 2 way binding, Ng Directives, life-cycle hooks, and dependency injection to create reactive and template driven forms.
- Used the Angular CLI, a command-line interface tool, to initialize, develop, scaffold, and maintain Angular applications directly from a command shell.
- Utilized the MVC structure of Angular by creating Components that serve as controllers and views where logic and variables are written and evaluated in the class logic .TS file and passed on to the HTML and CSS files used to create views.
- Experience in using JIRA, GitHub, and Trello as part of AGILE. This includes running release meetings, stand-ups, software/technical handover, code reviews, and pair programming.
- Extensive involvement in Designing Azure Resource Manager Template and in designing custom build steps using PowerShell.
- Experience in Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to write queries to retrieve data and sort/filter data with Lambda Expressions.
Back End Technologies/Frameworks: MVC, Web API, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, Entity Framework, LINQ, .NET Core
Micro Services/Web Services: Microservices, Architecture
Databases/ORMs: MySQL, SQL Server
Front End Technologies: HTML, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap, Angular, React
IDEs Tools: Visual Studio, VS CodeProject Management/Version Control JIRA, GitHub, Postman
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including requirements elicitation, design & analysis as per the customer specifications, development, unit testing and deployment of the application.
- Developed application pages using front end technologies: HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Typescript, JSON, Angular, and RESTful API.
- Implemented Angular components, services, and UI to consume rest services using the HTTPClient Service Module to get data from the backend as well as component based architecture provided by Angular to inject Data into Class Components using Dependency Injection and passing data between controllers and views using Variables, Interpolation, Constructor Function and the Subscribe Method to listen for Observable Objects created in the HttpClient Service Module. .
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) and dynamic responsive Web Application with Angular.
- Used AuthGuards for role based authentication in Angular.
- Implemented Routing, Reactive Forms to optimize and reduce calls to the backend extending allowing Angular to extend the Browser.
- Used Observables to asynchronously call the server and inject the data to the components.
- Created Angular service and integration with ASP.NET Core Web API.
- Angular services by importing the HTTPClient Module.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve data from SQL Server.
- Implemented Ecmascript 6 (ES6) features such as arrow functions, constants, block-scope variables, etc.
- Debug the issues in firebug for Firefox, web developer tools in Chrome, and Safari browsers.
- Used Github for version control and JIRA for bug tracking in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Created a Web API controller to send data via API to the Front End.
- Created Calls to the Sql Server using Class Models developed with the Principles of OOP: Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Used a Code First Approach to create models using Entity Framework to map tables in the SQL Server.
- Secured SQL Server using CORS.
- Secured API using JWT and oAuth2.
- Planned, Developed and Strategized a secure Authorization and Authentication layer that is removed from the API Controller back end.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Participated in requirements analysis study and involved in requirement gathering and worked with functional teams to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies.
- Used a simplified client and server-side validation, better session management, and powerful data access management using ASP.NET Core. Design and development of multiple system integration points using .NET web services (written in C#) in combination with AJAX-style web development.
- Implemented server caching techniques, state management, windows, and Forms Authentication in ASP.NET.
- Used ADO.NET extensively to access the database and created stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Used Web API as an ideal platform in building RESTful applications on .NET framework Using SQL server database as back-end along with the Entity Framework and LINQ (LINQ to SQL & LINQ to XML) to access the databases.
- Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server using Tables, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL and maintaining the database, including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, loading and implementation.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization using local storage (token based). Polished the Details page using Angular Material like Pagination and Filter.
- Built the Admin management pages with Angular Modules, Observable, and Services to implement the CRUD functionalities such as viewing Items, add, update, and delete tasks in front and back-end.
- Used Dataset, Data View and Data Adapter to manipulate and display data from the controller to the view.
- Developed various stored procedure for data retrieval from the database and generating different reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS)
- Deployed the applications into Azure and extracted the data from the Azure cloud services.
Environment: Visual Studio 2019, .NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, LINQ, jQuery, XML, SQL Server 2018, IIS 7.0, TFS, Microsoft Azure.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Full Stack Angular Developer with NET WEB API
- Developed multiple Front-End pages in the application with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Bootstrap, Typescript, Angular 8, and RESTful API.
- Built Angular 8 components, UI, and services to consume rest services using component-based services provided by Angular 8.
- Used HttpClient Service Module to fetch data and injected Observables into the components to pass values.
- Used Angular routing modules to develop Single Page Application (SPA) and responsive Web application to send Get/Post requests to fetch data from server.
- Used two-way binding to synchronize data between model and view components, interpolation to present data to users and event binding to call functions as a response to user actions.
- Used Angular built-in directives such as ngModel to perform two-way data binding between view and component and passed data between parent/child components with Input, Output, EventEmitter, and ViewChild.
- Used various ng-directives includingngIf, ngFor, ngClass, ngSwitch to manipulate DOM elements.
- Created Angular service and integration with RESTful API. Used Angular HttpClient to send GET/POST requests to fetch data from the server.
- Implemented dependency injection using angular services to consume RESTful Web API.
- Wrote Services in NodeJS to store and retrieve data from MongoDB.
- Implemented JSON Web Token (JWT) in Node API for user authentication.
- Developed the components using Angular 8 needed for the application from scratch to meet the application's functionality.
- Debugged issues in Firebug for Firefox, web developer tools in Chrome, and Safari browsers.
- Attended required meetings and maintained open communication about project status.
- Used GitHub for version control and JIRA for bug tracking in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Involved in all phases of SDLC while working closely with clients for requirement gathering and analysis and providing desired solutions in a timely manner:
- Design, code, test, debug, and implement new desktop and web applications for clients to create Task Applications
- Collaborate with internal and external team members throughout the application life-cycle process.
- Developed applications using .NET Framework and ASP.NET.
- Maintain and enhance existing C# code-bases
- Communicate project status and identify technical risks
- Used Database First Design and bulk insertion in SQL to insert existing data formatted into csv files.
- Used Entity Framework to quickly create Controllers and Views.
- Created and maintained SQL databases and queries (MS SQL Server)
- Tune and monitor application performance using principles of OOP to enhance code performance as well as other techniques like indexing with the database.
- Monitor and maintain application security and integrity
- Used Partial Views to create the layout navigation.
- Developed ViewModels to abstract the model classes and created strongly typed views & Utilized Razor Engine and Html Helper classes to create a customized UI.
- Used Temp Data, View Bag, and View Data for state management on the application.
- Utilized Action Filters to implement user authentication & authorization through role based security.
- Used LINQ and Lambda expressions for anonymous methods to query data.
- Worked on creating tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions in SQL.
- Used GitHub for version control.
- Used JIRA for project management and Support production systems including analysis and troubleshooting of problems
- Assisting in the planning and documentation of site architecture and artifacts
- Deployed projects with Azure
Environment: .NET Framework, Entity Framework, LINQ, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, JSON, Microsoft SQL Server, GitHub, Microsoft Visual Studio