- An enthusiastic RPA professional with around 7+years of IT experience including 2+ years of Robotics Process Automation Development using Blue Prism, UiPath, AutomationAnywhere and developing software bots.
- Experienced in designing and implementing of Robotic Process Automation technology in Agile - SCRUM methodology and Waterfall model.
- Feasibility study for RPA implementation by developing Proof of Concept (POC) and validating it with Proof of Value (POV).
- Created end to end automation solutions for clients as per requirement which involves feasibility study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation.
- Experienced in building Blue Prism Processes and Business objects for business system robots.
- Experienced in developing Bots, managing robot’s workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Experienced on Deigned developed and tested Bots for tasks using Blue Prism.
- Worked on Blue Prism Object Recorder to manage and execute Windows controls as a background process.
- Experienced on software delivery lifecycle on RPA projects like process mapping, business requirement, functional and technical specification, coding, design test script, test plan.
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Experienced on Business process diagrams and process flow charts with RPA tools.
- Stimulated in the process of UiPath Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring, and management of UiPath Robots automation activity.
- Automated text in PDF's using screen scraping to calculate the invoices and store them into a data table.
- Experienced on managing bots’ workloads using UiPath Orchestrator work queue.
- Experienced on UiPath studio concepts like debugging a work flow, managing the packages, creating variables, arguments and control flows.
- Experienced in automating interfaces like Web, desktop, Citrix, Mainframe, SAP.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data with Automation Anywhere.
- Used String Operation to Compare and eliminate duplicates from the data.
- Experienced in using Excel and CSV commands with Automation Anywhere.
- Experienced in using Send Email command to Email reports and errors.
- Experienced in using Delay and Wait commands with Automation Anywhere.
- Worked on Process Definition Document (PDD) step by step keystroke level and Solution Design Document (SDD), Solution diagrams, Solution description and object model diagrams.
- Comprehensive exposure in project delivery management and the Development Life Cycle including design of the workflow Plans.
- Skilled at evaluating options, generating solutions and well-organized with good time-management skills to complete project on time.
- Strong Hands on Programming and Scripting skills (C#, ASP.NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0, RDBMS, PL-SQL, MS SQL Server Integration Services, Oracle)
RPA Tools: UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
Web Technologies: HTML, XHTML, CSS, JSON
XML Technologies: XML, SOAP, Web Services, SDLC, Agile, Scrum Methodologies, Waterfall
Design and Development Tools: Eclipse, MS Visio and MS Testing Tools
Modelling Tools: UML, MS Visio Version Control, MS Visual Source Safe
Database Systems: SQL Server, Oracle, MYSQL, MS Access
Platforms: Linux, Windows
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Participated in setting up the Blue Prism environment in both front end and back end.
- Managing the importing and exporting data between files and applications.
- Automated the daily manual tasks using the Blue Prism and created bots that runs on daily and weekly basis.
- Worked on advanced Blue prism concepts such as surface automation for the web application and created a clear process flow that is understandable in future.
- Created regular Bots that run on the specified times to export all the bank transactions and keeps track on the transactional information.
- Created Blue prism’s new objects and processes using work flows and work queues that are efficient, maintainable and well structured.
- Participated in creation of a process that involve in automation of web page and tested it by deploying the process on to the server in the control room.
- Created solution on process automation for different business applications such as windows based, web based and java based.
- Managing governance and adopting Blue Prism best approaches.
- Developed solutions using Robotic Process automation and maintained technical responsibility in project delivery.
- Involved in feasibility study for Robotic Process Automation implementation by developing proof of concept (POC) and validating it with proof of value (POV).
- Created architecture documentation for Blue Prism Documentation.
- Worked on advanced Blue Prism technology for Web services which has reduced the overall development and maintenance by 50%.
- Involved in managing workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues, Queue Configuration and Internal Work Queue Actions
- Automated gathering details of the claim and match them to the criteria to process it.
- Analysed information, reported results, Technical understanding, Promoted process, Improvement, Managed processes.
- Identifiedand debuggedthe errors using Error handlers.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the environment through Control room.
- Audit process logs from the Control Room to resolve the issues.
- ImplementedUser authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting passwordpolicies
- Designed all the processes it the way it is simple to understand when it is referred and helping in reducing the effort to reduce the cycle time, avoid rework, eliminated inspections and quality control steps and prevent errors using Business process mapping technique (BPM).
- Reading the data from the spreadsheet into UiPath for further processing.
- Involved in requirements gathering, solution designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation.
- Interacted with a window-based application and mainframe-based application. Versed with Browser applications.
- Worked with solution architect to create Process Definition Document (PDD)&Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Using Excel VBO object to perform operations in excel sheet while taking excel sheet data as input.
- Used various actions like Conditions and Loops, User prompts, Error Logging and commands like Object Cloning, OCR, Key Strokes etc. for coding the automation process
- Provided End to End solution for Business process using Robotic Process Automation.
- Worked on getting all the remote machine errors and information to the main system through the UiPath.
- Automated tasks using web recorder and scheduled tasks to repeat as per requirements.
- Helped client in reducing the cost and reduced headcount, by deploying Bots into production.
- Identifying and debugging the errors using Error Handlers.
- Used Uipath automation elements such as Mouse, Keyboard and Attribute to automate the desktop sequence activities.
- Used Screen Scraping method to extract text from running window application by appropriate output methods such as native, Full text and OCR.
- Implemented Web Recorder for automating logging and inserting data actions into browser applications using different Input methods such as Send window messages and Simulate.
- Used Data Scraping method for extracting structured data from browser applications or documents into a CSV file or Excel Spread sheet.
- Used image activities with wait conditions to ensure proper website or application loading, to perform certain actions in a loop.
- Used Excel automation for repetitive Excel data entry, appending and for comparing columns.
- Interacted with different mail services such as POP3, OUTLOOK and IMAP to get the mail messages into folder.
- Deployed the process in UiPath Orchestrator and scheduled their execution.
- Used Queues to collect information from orchestrator to perform additional tasks.
- Configured the Bots and deploying processes and scheduled the jobs in UiPath Orchestrator.
- Participated with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs.
Environment: UiPath, C# .Net, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2014, XML, HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Interacting with the business analyst personal, requirement gathering and analysis.
- Front-end design, coding database design and creating stored procedure.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Developed Web based GUI using C# 3.5, HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Created User Controls using C# .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Used Win form controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface.
- Utilized Data Grid and Data List to display and manipulation of records.
- Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications running at IIS 7.0.
- Used Agile Methodologies like Scrum which has leadership philosophy that encourage stream work, self-organization and accountability.
- Worked with ADO.NET to interact with the SQL/Server Database 2012 (i.e., retrieving, updating and inserting data into the tables) for Alerts.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe(VSS) and Team Foundation Server(TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
- Implemented controls to parse XML files and validate them using XSLT & different file formats.
- Experience with DATA CONVERSION AND STRONG XML.
- Used Agile which is a set of engineering best practices that allow for rapid delivery of high quality software, and a business approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goal.
- Writing Queries using TSQL Statements, views, user defined functions, stored procedures for Inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Extensively used XML, XSLT and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Knowledge on handling Hive queries using Spark SQL that integrate with Spark environment
- Used SBT to develop spark applications to submit Spark jobs
- Created Spark SQLContextto load data from Parquet, JSON files and perform SQL queries
- Created data frames out of text files to execute SpsarkSQL queries.
Environment: Visual Studio .Net (C#.Net, ASP.Net, WinForms, WCF, JQuery, LINQ, VSS, TFS, XML Web Services, IIS7.0, SOAP, MVC4.0, Agile, SOAP, ADO.Net
- Participated in Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning and Retrospective meetings.
- Participated infulldevelopment life-cycle using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and Agile SCRUM.
- Created user interfaces by using ASP.NETWeb forms and Web Server controls. Navigation menus were implemented using Tree and Menu Controls and Custom/User Controls in ASP.NET.
- Studied Business Requirements, Analysis and converted business requirements into technical specifications.
- Extensively used Web Services, SOAP, XML, XAML and XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Programmed Java, Java Script, HTML and CSS for developing Web Pages. Involved in creating web methods for web service.
- Designed WPF Forms, Custom Controls, User Controls using XAML language for interactive UI.
- Worked on ASP.NETState management, using Sessions and ASP.NetCaching features using Output Cache.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Extensively used ADO.NETclasses provided by .NETFramework 3.5 for database connectivity.
- Created Web Forms, Custom controls, User Controls, Code behind pages using .NETFramework.