- Having 5+ years of strong professional experience in in IT including Analysis, Designing, Development, Testing, Bug fixing and Implementation in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Client/Server and Web Technologies for various N - Tier applications.
- Extensive experience in Designing, developing and implementing web applications using.NETCore,.NETframework with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, AJAX, WCF, RESTful Web Services, MVC, IIS in Visual Studio.
- Experience in developingWindows application, Web application and Web Services.
- Thorough knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies in Application Development with hands on experience working on Agile Development Team following SCRUM Methodology and paired programming using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Higher user experience Confidential the time of high experience using React JS.
- Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies such as.NETFramework, Web applications using ASP.NET, ASP.NETMVC, Win Forms using Microsoft Visual C#.NETand VB.NET, Database access using ADO.NET and Entity Framework and distributed applications using WCF, WPF, XML Web Services and Messaging system.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) Providers for data manipulation.
- Experience in working with ASP.NETMVC and Entity Framework as ORM Mapping tool for Data Access layer.
- Higher user experience Confidential the time of high experience using React JS.
- Good knowledge on Microservices, AWS (Amazon Web Services), working with EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud watch and Docker.
- Experience in designing rich and responsive user interfaces using Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Designed the framework in C# based on repository pattern to access theMongoDB.
- Experience with NoSQLMongoDBin working with collections, indexes, shards and other database management tasks.
- Got exposer to work on MVC 5.2 Web API, Amazon web Services, Elastic Search.
- Experience in performing the security scans of code using Vera Code and resolving the flaws reported.
- Strongly initiative in programming and experience in working in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Proficient developing applications using MVC, Blazor server - side and WEB API with Entity Framework.
- Proficient with front-end design tools like AngularJS, Angular, Material, Ui-Grid, Bootstrap, MatBlazor, CSS and KendoUI.
- Skilled in creating Use cases and Test Cases based on business requirement and has experience in using the testing tools ALM, QC for Test management and Defect tracking.
- Good experience in developing and implementing Point of Sale (POS) Systems, Accounting Systems, Customer Support Systems, IVR Systems, SMS and Mass Mailing Systems.
- Designed, and implemented a Content Management System (CMS) using ASP.Net (C#), with a Confidential SQL back-end and proficient in COM/ DCOM/ MTS/ IIS technologies.
- Solid experience in Reporting Tools using Crystal Reports.
- Thorough Knowledge in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Testing exception handlers, Cursors & tables and objects types.
- Good Knowledge in creating applications using Xamarin, Web API, Microservices, Media queries
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project-oriented team player with excellent written, verbal communication and leadership skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
Languages: C, C #.Net, VB.Net, UML.
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005/2003.
RDBMS: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
.Net Technologies: ASP.Net 4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1 , ASP.Net Web Services, C#.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, WCF, WPF.
Database Access: ADO, ADO.NET.
Version Control: Visual Source Safe, Team System.
Testing Tools: NUNIT
Operating Systems: Windows 2003 Server, Windows NT/2000, 2003, XP, Vista.
Web Servers: IIS 5.1/6.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
Web Design Tools: Macromedia Dream Weaver, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft FrontPage.
Confidential - Miami, FL
Azure .Net Developer
- Development of Logic Apps, Server less Function Apps, Web API’s in-service fabric, on Azure Cloud.
- Worked on setting up CI/CD Pipelines in Azure Depos.
- Development of Azure Data Factory pipelines.
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing, and developing web applications.
- Expertise in CI/CD setup on Azure Devops.
- Used Azure Cloud for Hosting Web services for retrieval and posting Data to Blob Storage.
- Involved in writing Automated Test Cases using test frameworks like N-Unit, X-Unit.
- Involved throughout in SDLC life cycle process.
- Involved in design, coding and testing phases of the project.
- Create PowerShell scripts for server Installs/ad-hoc business reports. Developed various complex modules using ASP .NET, AJAX and C#.
- Developed .NET Core Web API based on departmental requirements and specifications.
- Worked with advanced concepts of .NET Core MVC such as Models and Providers, Filters used for developing backend technology.
- Experience in creating Cosmos jobs using SCOPE scripts in Data Studio to export data to Azure SQL.
- Developed CMS systems implementing Dot Net Nuke DNN SQL Server ASP.NET.
- Built web applications which are more user interactive using latest technology Angular 7/8.
- Established communication from Angular JS Project to Web API 2 Project.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS Also used Azure for Scaling and checking the reliability of the applications which were developed during the project
- Deployed web application to Azure Service Fabric.
- Use Window Azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session
- Used Grid View, Data List, and Panels to display and manipulate data in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Used Azure components like Service Bus implements a communication system between mutually interacting software applications, Message Queues, Redis Cache to supports data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range queries.
- Created a database known as AZURE SQL database, which integrates with Active directory.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Performed requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of multiple web applications.
- Followed AGILE/SCRUM methodology to implement the applications.
- Built the application in.NETusing C# in code behind Pages.
- Implemented AJAX for faster & interactive web experience with AJAX controls Toolkit
- Implemented multiple techniques like Regex and Antixss Library to prevent Cross-site Scripting (XSS).
- Consumed Web Services to expose the application functionality for different applications running inside the company.
- Designed interactive ASP.NETMVC views using jQuery, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, React Js, Bootstrap and AJAX to provide excellent user experience.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Developed several SOAP and REST API based internal tools to enhance quality and performance of existing code base and deployed in CloudFoundry, AWS S3 and Kubernetes.
- Developed customer facing web application using ASP.NET 4.0 C# and convert to XML data file.
- Involved in Conversion of classic ASP web application to latest ASP.NET MVC5 and Angular JS
- Designed and developed the N-tier architecture Class Libraries, e.g. Presentation Interface(UI), Business Logic Layer(BLL), Integration Layer(IL) and Data Access Layer(DAL)
- Created Windows communication foundation (WCF) services using SOAP and consumed it in client application.
- Developed test client app to measure performance of queries on IIS and MongoDB.
- Developed Oracle stored procedures in support of ASP.NET development work.
- Worked on ADO.NET extensively for retrieving, querying and manipulating data in the database.
- Worked with Active Directory to retrieve data and information about users, networks and domains.
- Actively participated in training sessions of Atlassian tools like Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence, and UDeploy.
- Performed Code Reviews for maintaining the performance and Codeoptimization.
- Actively Participated in project status update meetings with managers and team members.
Confidential, Irving TX
- Participated in full development life-cycle using agile methodologies, Scrum.
- Designing multiple complex web applications using Object Oriented Programming Principles with strong hands on experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML5, jQuery, Angular JS and CSS3 using Visual Studio.
- Involved in creating tables and stored procedures using SQL and created queries for some part of business logic to retrieve, update and delete the data from SQL Server tables for improving the efficiency of the application.
- Extensively used ALM (Application Life Cycle Management) tool for Defects Tracking.
- Design & implement end-to-end automation of infrastructure and continuous delivery of the applications by integrating Cloud Formation scripts, Jenkins, Ansible and AWS.
- Designed, developed and migrated SSIS 2008 to SSIS 2012 packages.
- Worked on TFS and SVN source control setup and maintenance.
- Worked on development of windows batch files (.BAT) and scheduled jobs using Windows Task Scheduler.
- Developed PHP classes, controllers and views using PHP MVC framework.
- Developed PHP REST API’s.
- Set and tune System Parameters for MongoDB.
- Followed Agile methodology by having daily status calls with project managers, business analysts and tech leads.
- Used Angular JS 2.0 in combination with bootstrap 3.3 for enhancing the UI of iTrace application to make the application user-friendly.
- PHP development with PHP 5.3, 5.4 and preparing for migrating to PHP 7.x.
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS 2 in creating the Application and development of Client Side Validation techniques using Web RTC and JQuery and Angular JS 2.
- Extensive Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Reader and Data Set in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Implemented Command Bindings, Property Triggers and WPF Styles to load the appropriate menus for each screen dynamically.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Puppet, Chef Configuration management.
- Designed and developed PHP MVC framework.
- Developed SSRS reports.
- Worked on SQL Server Agent, scheduled SQL JOBS and automated SSIS packages execution on daily basis and implemented logging framework.