- Over 7+ years of experience in all teh phases of SDLC design and development of Enterprise - level web and windows applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensive experience in Application Design, development Using Microsoft Dot Net Technologies ASP.NET, MVC, C#, ADO.NET, SQL Server (2005/2008/2012/2014/2016 ) and Entity Framework
- Strong in designing a reusable framework using Object Oriented Programming structure wif C#, VB.NET in .NET Framework 5.0/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 using Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2010
- Implemented n-tier Architecture which includes User Interface Layer (UIL) Business Logic Layer (BLL) and Data Access Layer (DAL).
- Hands on experience on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile and scrum methodologies.
- Sound noledge onObject Oriented ProgrammingOOPSConcepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Implemented applications usingModel View ControllerMVC design pattern.
- Worked wifConsoleapplications,Windowsapplications,ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Designing and developing rich application for Web (ASPX) and Windows (WPF).
- Worked extensively on connecting applications to database using ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ and Lambda Expressions.
- Worked extensively in developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC wif Entity Framework.
- Worked extensively on Data controls like Grid View, Detail View, Data Source controls such as Object Data Source, SQL Data Source.
- Expert application development and implementation through ADO.NET technologies using Dataset and Data reader for data retrieval through Microsoft Enterprise Library and Entity Framework 4.0+ (Database First and Code First approach).
- Experience in building services hosted in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Good experience in design and development of .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL Server-based web applications.
- Design Patterns such as Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory Inversion of Control (IOC) and Dependency Injection (DI) containers.
- Extensively worked wif SQL Server - Writing SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures and triggers, performing query optimization, indexing, Constraints.
- Experience in Data Querying using LINQ and Entity Framework to model teh entities, logic and data manipulation.
- Experience in implementing teh Azure services to web apps, Good noledge and experience in Microsoft Azure, Cloud Services, Azure Storage, Azure performance optimization.
- Experience in using Source Code Version Control tools like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira.
- Experience working wif Unit Test Framework, involved in Unit testing and have created unit test cases.
- Experience in implementing Securities likeAutantication and Authorizationusing Form-based Window-based autantication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Able to work as a team player as well as individually. Highly organized, dedicated wif a positive attitude along wif teh strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
Languages: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Java Script, Type Script
Tools: & Technologies: ADO.NET, LINQ to Entity Framework, Web Services, User Controls, Agile, Scrum, Team Foundation Server, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, React JS, Bootstrap, WCF, WPF, Java Script, VBScript.
Development IDE: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015/2017
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 10g, 11g, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Web servers: ISS 5.0,6.0,7.5
BI Tools: SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
Frameworks: Microsoft.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0
Version Controller: Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, TFS, SVN.
Confidential, Riverwoods, IL
Full Stack Dot net Developer
- Worked in Agile Development wif daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprints, Sprint Planning and Retrospective Sessions.
- Created Type Script reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided byAngular 2.
- Developing custom HTML elements usingAngular JS directives and also DevelopedAngular Factories, and usedAngular Promise API for making A sync calls.
- Involved in development of business logic which includes Code-behind files, User controls and Classes in teh middle tier usingC .Net.
- Use built-in Angular Directives to show and hide elements and display.
- One-way and two-data binding for read-only and update models.
- Binding component methods to user events, like keystone and clicks.
- To format dates pipes are used and experience in creating services.
- Utilized Promises for http error handling wif catch and throw RxJS operators.
- Create modules for teh functions responsible for retrieving data from MS SQL database and create Restful API’s using web API.
- Developed ASP.Net Core Web API based on departmental requirements and specifications.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage and install express,angular -cli, NgBootstrap.
- ImplementedJWT Tokenbased autantication to secure theASP.NET Core Web APIand provide authorization to different users.
- Used TFS for version control.
- Performedunit testingand functional testing. Fixed teh issues occurred during testing process.
- Involved in support and maintenance. Developed code documents and user documents.
- Involved in technical support and documenting teh user manual. PerformedNUnit testingfor system, automated and end-end testing and prepared requirement documents for testing.
Environment: WEB API,ASP .NET MVC,.NET CORE, C#, HTML, CSS, Visual Studio .NET 2015/2017, SQL Server 2015/2017, Visual Studio Code, Angular 2,4,6, .Net framework 4.5,Visual Studio 2017/2019, SQL Server 2015, TFS, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, VS Code, Node, NPM, Angular CLI.
Confidential, Coppell, TX
Senior Dot Net Developer
- Working in teh Scrum Agile development environment wif frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Responsible for Designing & Development of software solution for Automobile and Medical insurance domain.
- Requirement analysis and estimation of work to be done. Identifying, creating stories and breaking them down into task.
- Grooming requirements and Effort estimations for user stories and smaller tasks.
- Extensively used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for work/task management.
- Worked in development of WEB APIs implementing Onion Architecture wif Domain-Driven Design Methodology.
- Worked on Elastic Search and its integration wif SQL Server for fast and flexible multi-column search functionality.
- Used SQL Server 2016 for writing STORED PROCEDURES, VIEWS AND TRIGGERS.
- Extensive experience wif T-SQL in constructing Triggers, Tables, Implementing Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, User Profiles, Data Dictionaries and Data Integrity.
- Querying teh user's data using STORED PROCEDURES to improve teh performance of data retrieval.
- Working wif IRE (Identity Resolution Engine) tool for Clustering medical Providers and using teh IRE results for ranking teh providers accordingly.
- Worked wif Restful WEB API using ASP.NET CORE and Entity Framework ORM.
- Implemented client-side application to invoke SOAP and Restful WebServices.
- Used Google Postman to testing Web API and created test cases script for Web API.
- Creation of ETL Process using SSIS packages for extraction and loading teh data from ODS to FICO IRE and IRE to Repository.
- Worked on Windows Service for Calling teh NPI Registry API to Validate teh Provider Details for Weightage.
- Designed Frontend Web Application using ASP .Net MVC wif Kendo UI Grids and UX SASS Styles and also integrated wif database for displaying teh records.
- Implemented Unit Testing using NUNIT wif responsibility for writing test cases.
- Involved in daily Code Review Sessions.
- Worked closely wif QA team to ensure teh Quality of teh Delivery.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Dot net Developer
- Designed teh application using web API, Angular 6, .Net Core 2.0
- Migrated teh code to .Net Core 2.0
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Autantication Authorization, Forms-based Autantication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation, tracing.
- Completely used all teh material angular.
- Developed teh codebase using Visual Studio 2017.
- Worked wif IBM DB2.
- WrittenSQL Scripts,forcreating database tableswif foreign key relations inSQL Server 2008/2012usingT-SQL.
- Worked wif Dapper, SQL database, jQuery and Software life cycle using Class diagram activities for teh application portal.
- Designed and developed several SQL ServerStored Procedures,User defined Functions, Triggers and Viewsfor all teh DML functionality of teh application.
- Used LINQ expressions.
- Followed Agile and Scrum methodology for continuous integration & continuous delivery wif regular small releases.
- Actively assisted teh development team, allowing them to build a pipeline for continuous delivery, fostering teh programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), and continuous integration.
- Used JIRA Confluence for tracking teh log Decisions, JIRA Crucible for Code Check-in.
- Designed teh Wireframes for teh Project Design using Balsamiq Mock-ups.
- UsedTeam Foundation Serverfor source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking.
- Extensively used TFS Spring Templates and Maintained all teh User Stories and Tasks in TFS.
- Participated in various Client meetings wif teh team and teh Project manager to discuss improvements/amendments in teh development of teh application.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, Angular 6, Dapper, DB2, SQL, WEB API, SWAGGGER
- Involved in theSDLCof requirement analysis, design and development of teh web based application in teh fast pacedagile methodology.
- Designed and developed web pages usingASP.NET,C .NET,JSON,HTMLandJQuery.
- Developed teh application wif n-tier architecture using Class libraries,Data entities, Services, Data access layer, business logic layer and stored procedures.
- Worked on several ASP.NET server controls likeCalendar, GridView control, Repeater Control, ObjectDataSource Controland handled server side events to optimize performance.
- UsedMaster Pagesfor branding purposes by displaying teh logo and copy right information on every page and maintaining teh same look and feel across teh entire application.
- TEMPEffectively handledASP.NETclient / server side state managementfeatures such asview state, hidden fields, cookies and query strings,application state and session state.
- Extensively usedGrid viewandDetails viewto display information based on search criteria along wifSorting. Worked extensively on Grid viewcustom templatesfor providing additional flexibility. Implemented alldata manipulationslike Update, Insert and Delete on Grid view.
- Developed search and advanced search components usingEntity Frameworkto retrieve teh search results from backend databaseAsynchronous callwifAJAXfeatures wifpartial page updates.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent usingWindows Communication FoundationWCFweb service hosted inIIS.
- Extensively usedHTML tables as Grid, for better performance instead of Data Grids along wifPaging,SortingandFilteringoptions. Data loading is been performed wifJSON,Entity Framework.
- Developed teh business layer wifLINQ to ObjectsandLINQ to SQL.
- Created SQL scripts inSQL Server2008, and implemented complex logicSQLqueries andstored procedures.
- UsedMicrosoft Application Data Blocksfor executing theSQL stored procedures.
- PerformedIntegration test, Unit test, Stress and Regression testwif improved debugging standards.
- Created teh .NET builds and made sure teh builds are migrated all teh way up to teh Production Environment.
- Used SQL Tools such asQuery AnalyzerandSQL Profilerfor query optimization.
- Involved in taking backups, Restoring, Import / Export data usingSQL Server Import and Export Wizard.
- UsedTeam Foundation ServerTFSfor all teh source code maintenance needs, tracking using work items.
- Developed CRUD operations using N-Unit Testing.