- Wrote test plans, test scenarios, test cases, explore user requirements.
- Develop an automation API and UI test tools using C#.
- Implement SQL queries as well as Stored Procedures, Triggers, views, tables, and etc.
- Participated in Agile (SCRUM) project.
- Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012, MS SQL 2005/2008/2012, SharePoint, TFS 2008/2010,
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Lync-LiveMeeting).
- Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8.
- Good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Participated in the live cycle developing process (one full product cycle).
- Worked independently as well as in a team environment.
- Actively participated as team member in test methodology projects.
Confidential - Redmond, WA
Protection Technology Team
- Software Development Engineer in Test
- Tested the scanning process of the malware virus families.
- Verified the Windows Updates of MSRT tool.
- Upgraded the Malware automation test tool based on C# and C++.
- Updated the test tool for Windows Updates based on C# and SQL.
- Maintained the Virtual Machine set for testing.
- Technologies used: Visual Studio 2013, SQL 2008/12, Product Studio, Source Depot.
Other Projects as a contractor
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Validated the SQL schema and data population - created SQL scripts, Stored Procedures, views, tables.
- Created test plans and test scenarios based on Agile User Stories
- Tested CodeSign Operation Tool.
- Technologies used: SQL 2012, Visual Studio 2012, TFS.
- Created automation C# framework to test the data presented on the web pages.
- Participated in the web application that presents builds, test passes, job runs, test cases, environments.
- Verified and validated the functionality of the web services.
- Technologies used: C#, LINQ, SQL 2010, WCF, Visual Studio 2012, Source Depot, Fiddler.
- Participated in the Term Studio web application SDLC and Sign-off on Product Release.
- Created User Interface Automation test application using C# and SQL queries and stored procedures
- Wrote, create and run test cases (boundaries, functional, regression, bvt), and filed bugs using TFS bug tracking system.
- Provide advising and advocate to the customers.
- Technologies used: C#, .Net Framework, ASP.Net, XML, MS SQL, VSTS, TFS, PS, VM (Virtual Machine).
Confidential - Redmond, WA
Software Development Engineer
- Run localization and globalization tests in Windows 7.
- Managed the lab machines for running windows on 36 languages.
- Upgraded Web application for summarizing the test results, reports that the team members had done.
- Technologies used: C#, C++, XML, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, T-SQL, Product Studio, Visual Studio, WTT.
- Developed an API Automation test tool with UI to test the component for job submission.
- Wrote documentation specifications.
- Technologies used: C#, .Net Framework, XML, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, T-SQL, Web Service, Product Studio, Visual Studio, VSS, WTT.
- Participated of the shipping process of Windows Vista (Beta 2, RC1, RTM)
- Tested Programs and Windows Features controls of the control panel.
- Participated in code coverage, upgrading, migration and application compatible.
- Technologies used: C#, C++, Product Studio, Visual Studio.
Confidential - Seattle, WA
- Developed, maintained, and supported the ASP web pages of the web site of the organization.
- Designed and developed an Order Materials Web Form with confirmation e-mail to the customer.
- Designed and developed an event calendars based on database information.
- Developed images using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.