- Highly skilled and experienced in planning, developing, and implementing information technology solutions wif global teams.
- Has led cross functional teams wif diverse backgrounds, providing technical expertise and leadership. Committed to building corporate success by identifying and capitalizing on business opportunities.
- Strong communication, problem solving, crisis management, negotiating, and consensus building skills.
- Able to interact TEMPeffectively wif all levels of management, wif clients and vendors.
- Demonstrated experience in teh strategic and management of Project Management, PMO, and Application Development wif focus on strategy, design, development and deployment.
- Successful track record of leading and delivering large - scale, high profile projects.
- Consistently met project deliverables by identifying and tracking high risk areas and implementing risk mitigation plan through proof of concept, architectural prototyping and maintaining communication wif project stake holders, steering committees.
Portfolio Management: PMO process, templates, standards, practices and governance
Project Management: MS Project, MS Project Server, TFS, MS Office, Jira, Version One
Methodologies: PMLC, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile
Business Intelligence: Cognos, Business Objects, Crystal Reports
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Informatica, MS-Access, DB2
Languages: VB .Net, ASP.Net, Visual C#, C++, SQL, ASP, XML, HTML, Visual BasicVB Script, Java Script, Shell Scripts, Centura/Gupta SQL Windows, Java
Packages: Salesforce, Banner, Remedy, Informatica, MS Visio, Test Director, Qualit Center, SharePoint, Zephyr, Google Apps, Smartsheet:
Mainframe: COBOL, CICS, JCL, SPUFI, Transportal*Pro Internet protocols, IIS, Tomcat, HTML, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP/IP, VIP, LMHOST:
Services & Technologies: SMTP, POP3, MX record, Email server and systems, domain registration
Domains: Healthcare, Government,, Banking, Finance, Insurance, PharmaceuticalEnergy, Fashion (Garment/Accessories), Fire Safety, Shipping, Parking Lot
Confidential, Albany, NY
Senior Project Manager
- Managed multiple projects for a complete overhaul, redesign, data model, ETL and replacement of teh existing Oracle forms legacy Candidate Management, Campaign Finance and National Voter Registration applications/database wif a .NET based web applications, BizTalk Integration and SQLServer as teh database.
- Provided leadership, establish team priorities and enforce procedures in a highly collaborative approach to solutions development and delivery using PMLC, SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
- Communicated and collaborated wif internal and external customers on project status, deliverables managed expectations, conducted presentations and interfaced wif sponsors.
- Made recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation wif input from team members.
- Managed resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
- Worked wif business analysts to document project scope and requirements
- Created project and release plans collaborating wif team members
- Conducted daily scrum meetings, managed product backlog, sprint backlogs, implemented EPICS and Story's wif a goal to deliver a MMF
- Conducted sprint planning, sprint grooming, sprint retrospective meetings, and documented lessons learned
- Coordinated wif Infrastructure team to define and implement disaster recovery plan.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Managed multiple application development projects wifin teh IT division of Confidential through all phases from initiate to closing.
- Responsibilities include gathering requirements through application development management; interacting wif internal and vendor development teams, setting priorities, maintaining resource calendar, delivery schedules, identifying risks, conducting project status meetings and providing executive status updates to Management and stakeholders.
- Provided leadership, established team priorities and enforced project protocols and procedures wifin a geographically dispersed teams.
- Practiced a highly collaborative approach to solutions development and delivery using PMLC, SDLC, Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Conducted daily scrum meetings, managed product and sprint backlogs for multiple projects
- Coordinated wif Release/Change Management for Project Releases of DeVry.
- Coordinate wif engineering team for implementation and outline disaster recover plans.
- Transfer Equivalency: dis is a web based project is a self-service web portal dat will provide prospective students a means to self-evaluate how their previous coursework could transfer to DeVry University. dis project is distributed over two program deliverables - Course Equivalency and Degree Audit
- BMC Remedy/Kinetic Data -- On/Off boarding and new acquisitions: Enhancements to on/off boarding process for colleagues to add/remove access, etc. incorporating new locations and global institution acquisitions of DeVry into teh web based Kinetic Data (Service Catalog) and Remedy-ITSM Suite - Incident, Change, Problem and SRM Modules.
- BookBase: Teh web based application hosted on salesforce.com is a tool used to track, communicate, synchronize text information to facilitate delivery of course materials to students, faculty, and developers; institutionalizes a universal text adoption policy; supports (re)development of schedules and annual planning; allows publishers to provide current information on book editions for all courses at Chamberlain, DeVry, Keller, DeVry Brasil, DeVry Medical, AUC and Carrington schools of Confidential .
- Scheduling Software: dis Scheduling software creates centralized schedules for all locations dat optimize cost as well as academic/accreditation objectives based on: Academic progression (critical path to graduation), Student ps for modality (online/onsite), number of courses, and time of day, Faculty availability and Class size. Students receive recommended courses via text and or email and a simple accept, modify or decline registers them for teh selected courses. Teh National Advanced Technology Center consolidates students preferring onsite modality across multiple campuses to deliver high quality onsite experience leveraging best faculty. Teh instructional cost savings are estimated at $7M plus additional benefits. Infrastructure and Upgrade Projects:
- Initiate, Banner, Luminis Portal, VOIP, Call Center, Lync 2013
Senior Project Manager/IT Manager
- Assembled and managed multidisciplinary project teams for product development.
- Directed launch of a Practice Management Suite of products in healthcare - new software products.
- Managed and implemented IT projects wif budgets ranging as high as $10M.
- Established and managed Medical Transcription Services.
- Managed software development and back office operations for banking projects.
- Communicated and coordinated between clients and developers on internal and external web and windows application projects.
- Managed Project Documentation, WBS, project schedules, project status, meeting, change requests
- Set project milestones and tracked progress, including budget and schedule constraints.
- Managed teh technical team dat undertook analysis, design, development, testing, implementation of database and applications for their Line of Business of Quest Research and Integrascreen.
- Teh core web based applications were Online data entry, search and reporting wif teh database designed using teh Waterfall Methodology for background, employment, immigration screening, money laundering, governance and risk compliance, narcotics and drug traffickers, politically exposed persons, corporate due diligence, OFAC/SDNT, AML, Legacy database conversion
Technologies Involved: .NET, ASP.Net, C#, Web Services, Jscript, XML, SQL Server, Crystal Reports.
- Established and managed teh business process outsourcing division and responsible for vendor management and liaison between teh bank, software development teams and outsourced operation teams for Inward and Outward Clearing of checks spread over nine states across India.
- Teh applications for:
- Inward and Outward clearing are for data entry and seamless transfer of check clearing data to teh banks - core banking system, Finacle of Infosys.
- Tracking system for foreign exchange SWIFT transactions
Technologies Involved: .NET, ASP.Net, C#, VB, VBScript, Excel, MS Access, SQL Server, Crystal Reports.
Confidential, N J
- Responsible for managing software development projects and new product development efforts
- Communicated and coordinated wif end users, clients and developers on web and windows projects.
- Set project milestones and tracked progress, including budget and schedule constraints.
- Managed and implemented multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managed overall schedule to keep resources balanced.
Confidential, New York, NYC
- Responsible for conversion of Management Info Processor (Retail Banking System) from SQLWindows 5.02 to Centura 1.1.2 and MS SQLServer to Oracle 7.3.2 from Legacy Systems.
- Enhanced functionality of teh Retail Banking application to include Texas Commerce Bank post-merger and acquisition by Confidential .