- Around 6 years of professional experience in IT industry involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Design Document and Reports for Client - Server technologies, distributed object-oriented programming in N-tier architecture wif Microsoft technologies following Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Experienced wif .NET Technologies such as .NET Framework, C# .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, Web Services for developing Stand-Alone, Distributed Web applications.
- Experience in XML Web Services using .NET Framework.
- Expertise in developing customized applications using User Controls and Custom Controls (Devexpress and Kendo Telerik controls).
- Acquainted wif report generation tools like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database design, development and writing T-SQL Programming for implementing Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers in MS SQL Server.
- Experience in design and development using SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Excellent working knowledge on Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, VSS, Gits, and Team build Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
Language: C# .Net, WCF services, N-Hibernate.
Scripting: Java Script, AJAX, and jQuery, VB Scripting. MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 Azure, SSIS Package, SSRS.
IDE Tools: MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2017/2019.
Version Control Tools: TFS, Sub Version and Visual Source Safe, Vault, Jenkins.
Confidential, Dayton, Ohio
Full Stack Developer
- Working as a full stack developer for enhancing Front-end in Knockout JS, Middleware in Web API and WCF and backend wif SQL Server.
- Implemented new functionalities described by the business unit wif best coding standards, code quality, and performance.
- Implemented WCF framework using MVVM pattern and Bridge.net. Experience in developing and consuming ASP.Net Web Services, WCF framework and ASP.Net Web API.
- Worked on N-hibernate to create and alter tables.
- Developed web application in Asp.net 4.5+ versions MVC and used Kendo Telerik tools.
- Designed and developed UI wif HTML5 controls, extensive CSS3 styles and Kendo UI dialogs.
- Experience in use of Kendo UI framework - including widgets like Kendo Grid, Kendo Window etc.
- Good experience in Bootstrap 4 which provides performance data visualization.
- Fixed many bugs using all these technologies.
- Working on Bootstrap 4 which provides performance data visualization.
- Consume some external Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services to write logs to database.
- Converted MVC to SPA. Created View Models to encapsulate all models and classes used on the different views for more stable, clean and organized code to reuse in Views.
- Implemented business logic using MVC authorization filters, action filters and Exception filters.
- I also performed manual and unit testing.
- Used Vault and Jenkins for maintaining code.
- Will do manual deployments using Jenkins as and when needed.
- Deftly followed Agile and Scrum Development Methodology to ensure teamwork, collaboration and process adaptability throughout the life cycle of the project.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Full Stack Developer
- Developed front end components using Angular 6 Typescript and HTML 5. Used Identity Framework and customize it to fit the user need, it will include Entity Framework.
- Used Ng-Model to create two-way data bindings for reading and writing input-control values.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable, and testable Angular 6 modules, components and services to implement key functionalities.
- Used VS Code to write the front-end code and Visual Studio for backend functionalities.
- I’ve written different Routines to get the data from SQL using LINQ and dat functionality is tan called as Service.
- Created different Models to the call the data from SQL wif GET and SET properties included.
- I’ve implemented these services into the front-end through Angular Typescript.
- Utilized core Angular CLI features such as HTTP, Data Binding, Forms, Services and Dependency Injection.
- Connect Web API to Angular 6 using Http Call and designed GET, POST for Web API.
- Created and consumed WCF services which are based on SOA architecture. Used Basic Http Binding for binding purposes. Worked on WCF security. Involved in consuming REST services for secured token exchange.
- Used WCF to build high performance and secured document retrieval layer to retrieve data from a SQL server-based system.
- Extensive experience on SQL server, using SQL server management studio 2017.
- Worked on scripting stored procedures, joins, triggers and functions in relation to the application.
- Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Tool (SSRS).
- Responsible for writing, fixing and testing unit test cases.
- Used TFS for the communication wif the server and has good experience wif the gated check-ins.
- Worked wif Agile environment and was involved in daily scrum meetings, updates and to review progress through weekly sprints.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Developed client-side application for configuring offers of testing and optimization in angular JS and Angular in Typescript
- Upgraded ASP.NET Web Projects created in .NET Framework and VS to ASP.NET using .NET Framework and VS 2010.
- Implemented MVC architecture to accomplish task of isolating Business Layer, Presentation Layer and Data Layer.
- Developed Business Logic components in middle tier using C# and created complex business components in C#.Net using .Net Class Library assemblies.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET wif Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Migrating Angular 2 to Angular 4 in Typescript.
- Developed the infrastructure required for developing and deploying the Angular 2.0 application.
- Developed the application using MVC frame work, Bootstrap, MVVM and WCF.
- Built various types of reports such as Table, List, Matrix reports using Visual Studio 2010 and displayed them on ASP.NET Web Forms using Report Viewer Control.
- Used validation techniques and Java Script, JQUERY for User Input Validations.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages.
- Used AJAX Controls and WPF for Effective Look and feel of the web portal. Developed Win forms using WPF and XAML.
- Used Entity Framework and LINQ as part of DAL layer.
- Designed and developed using java script libraries like Angular.js.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as a source control repository and for creating user stories to enhancements, bug tracking and tasks to enter time estimates.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Involved in Designing, Developing and Testing of Web Forms and Web Services using IIS 6.0, ASP.NET, XML, and ADO.NET.
- Implemented application using AGILE & Scrum methodology.
- Used C#.Net to program business logic including Code-behind files and Classes in N-tier application.
- Designed and developed Web Pages using ASP.NET Controls, C#, CSS, AJAX, Bootstrap and HTML.
- Worked wif MVC design patterns and used AngularJS for two-way databinding.
- Created WCF services to provide data from integrated to the client.
- Used Form based Autantication to autanticate users, and ASP.NET validation controls such as Regular Expression Validator and Custom Validator to validate the information provided by the users.
- Written T-SQL Queries, functions, views and Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2008 for backend development.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC.
- Extensively used AJAX control toolkit and jQuery in creating efficient and responsive application.
- Used LINQ along wif ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation of different data sources like XML, SQL.