- 7 years of experience in analysis, design, development, implementation Web Applications, Windows Applications and Web Services using Microsoft Technologies.
- Good experience in working using ASP.NET AJAXfor partial page execution and asynchronous data transfer from web server to the client.
- Expertise in developing the n - tier application with UI, Business layer and Database
- Proficient in developing Service Layer usingCand Windows Communication Foundation WCF.
- Excellent experience in using scripting languages such asJava ScriptandJQuery.
- Experience in usingagilemethodologySCRUM Framework.
- Strong knowledge ingraphicallyandQuerydesign of Databases usingSQLServer Management Studio.
- Extensive design and programming experience with web technologies such asHTMLandCSS.
- Experience in writing Data Access Layers usingADO .Net Entity FrameworkandLINQ to SQL.
- Strong knowledge in writing complex Database queries, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers using MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005.
- Experience in building Web services usingASP.NET Web APIand performingCRUDoperations usingREST API.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework.
- Proficiency in conducting Unit Testing usingNUnitandMSTest.
- Proficiency in Software Development Lifecycle SDLC Methodologies from requirements gathering to designing, testing, and maintenance.
- Experience in implementing Authentication and Authorization using Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Proficient in usingMS Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005/2003 , MSSQLManagement studio andMS Visio.
- Expertise inASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Web Services.
- Worked using different design Pattern such asMVC, Singleton Factory and Abstract Factory.
- Strong knowledge of usingLINQto retrieved data from different data source.
- Proficient in usingXML, XSD, XPATHandXAML.
- Developed service-oriented architecture solutions (SOA and Microservices) usingRestful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of usingWCFto design WSDL applications.
- Strong knowledge of usingUML diagramssuch asUse Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams,andStructural and Interaction Diagrams.
- Experience in developingWeb API Controllers (Web API 2) in ASP.NET MVC 5to build, maintainRestful API's.
- Experience in using Microsoft TFS as source control tools.
- Excellent communication skills with insight to determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines.
- Good team member with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently.
.NET Technologies: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , LINQ, WPF, WCF, MVC (3.0,4.0,5.0, Entity Framework6
Database: SQL Server /2008 R2, 2012/2014, MySQL, Oracle Pervasive SQL Knowledge, Mongo DB (Exposure)
Tools: MS Visio, MS Project Management, MS Office, Macromedia Dreamweaver, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal reports, N-Unit, GIT, TFS.
Software / IDE: Visual Studio 6.0, Confidential Visual Studio.NET 2008/2010, 2013,2015/2017
OS/Methodologies: Windows 7/8 /10, UNIX, OS X
Sr. Net Developer
- Used AGILE/SCRUM methodology to implement the application.
- Configured the application to meet client's requirements using theMicrosoft Dynamics CRMCustomization Tool, Workflow Tool.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance usingagile methodologywithdaily scrums, paired programming usingTest Driven Development (TDD)andcontinuous integration.
- Written customMicrosoft Dynamics CRMplug-ins and created custom workflows.
- Created and developed UI components within single page application (SPA), by usingES6, React.js, Redux storeandSQL Server 2014.
- Worked with upgrading application from.Net Framework 4.6running onVisual Studio 2015toFramework 4.6.2onVisual Studio 2017.
- Design and development of responsive web design usingHTML, ASP.NET, CSS, BootstrapandAngular.js.
- DevelopedGUIusingASP.NET Web FormswithAJAXcontrols.
- UsedC# 6.0andWin formsto collect data from differentAPIsusingmulti-threadingand asynchronous operations.
- Incorporated accounting systems (QuickBooks) intoMicrosoft 3.0 CRM.
- Implemented multi-level routing for navigation and made useofECMAScript Arrow functions in Angular 2 Application.
- Creation & maintenance of privateNuGet serversto createNuGet packages.
- UsedLog4Netto handle auditing, error logging, and performance measures.
- UsedTeam Foundation Serverfor the version control, branching andMS build.
- Experience in usingLanguage-Integrated Query (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL) and retrieve data from different data sources.
- Implementing Entity Framework,LINQto Entities andLINQto Sql for connecting the Database and perform all the database transactions.
- Worked onNuGet packetManager for consuming all the packages and TEMPeffective using of Entities.
- SubscribeSQL Server Azure Cloud Services. Create Database(s) onSQL AZUREand Setting upSQL AzureFirewall.
- Implemented applications usingASP.NET 4.6, C# 7.0, WCF, WPF, Restful services, XML, JSON, XAML, storage explorerand SQL Server 2016.
- Developed the reports and analysis using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) with the .net environment.
- Developed Security module implementedIT Security FeaturesusingASP.NetLogin Controls, Personalization, Membership, authentication, and authorization usingASP.Net.
- Developed aRestfulWeb Service for integration with a web Service usingJSONSerialization and De-Serialization responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Working on extensive code review and debugging to resolve the performance issues likememory usage, network traffic, application loadingand populating the images on the pages.
- UsedMongoose APIto access theMongoDBfromNode.js.
- DevelopedPL/SQLtriggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Worked onSOAPandRestful ServicesusingWEB APIwhich returnJSON data
- CreatedUIcontrols inXAMLpages usingWPF.
- Extensive development usingASP.Net, C# 4.0usingWeb ApplicationsandOOPs Concepts.
- DevelopedASP.Net, Web APIcontrollers dat involved in implementation of service layer, data object layer components and provided security usingOWINauthorization.
- UsedASP.NET Core MVC 1.0framework to support the use of Dependency Injection toinjectobjects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself
- Develop dynamic UI withHTML5, Bootstrap, CSS,usingTelerik MVC Kendo UIfor creating dynamic grid.
- Implemented and exposed theMicroservicesbased onRestful APIutilizingJAX-RS.
- Developed web application usingMongo DB, Meteor.js, Angular.js, Git, JIRA,andShell Scripts.
- Worked onWindows Communication Foundation (WCF)services to communicate between the processes viaSOAP XMLmessages and worked onService Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Worked extensively onConfidential -SQLquires and Joins and worked on Performance tuning the Database.
Environment: .Net 4.5, MS Visual Studio 2015, C#, ASP.NET, HTML5, REST API, CSS3,MVC, Angular 2, Java Script, Typescript, Bootstrap 3.0, Entity Framework 6.0, Kendo UI, Azure, SQLServer 2014, GIT.
- Involved assisted in planning and development of Application life cycle.
- Developed Web application with Microsoft.net technologies, Web layer withASP.NET4.0,and business layer withCData access layer withADO.NETadvanced functionality.
- Used Script Manager and Update Panel to provide interactive screens.
- Designed UI using latest AJAXcontrols/features and ASP.NET 4.0, tools Master pages, themes, site navigation maps.
- UsedHTML, CSS,and XSLTfor styling the Web pages.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets CSS to attain uniformity of all web pages.
- Extensively used ASP.Net 4.0server controls like Calendar control, Grid View, Form View.
- Experience of handling queries using.Net 4.0, LINQcomponents.
- Extensively used ADO.NETobjects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader, and Data View.
- Developing XML Web Services in C and SOAP for information exchange across applications.
- Working with Asp.net 4.0 Master Pages dat were common throughout the application and content pages.
- Developed a WCF to get all details of all customers in the firm for the Search Engine.
- Involved in constructing and developingWCFandASMXweb services quickly and consistently using service factory patterns.
- Created amulti threadingprogram to pull data in parallel, sources includingrestful API.
- Worked with custom and user controls, web controls.
- Developed SQL stored procedures for data manipulation and querying data from SQL.
- Provided an option to the users to download an Excel template, where users have to append the results and Upload Excel spreadsheet.
- Involved in Agile methodologies.
- Designed and developed severalSSISpackages to transfer the data between the different environment systems and/or export the data to other applications.
- Performed version controlling in Visual source safe.
Confidential, Richmond -VA
- Involve in requirement study and project analysis.
- Used UML in the design process Use Cases, Process Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, data Flow Diagrams.
- Developed both Web and Window applications for intranet and internet customers.
- Designed and developed Graphical User Interfaces inASP.NET2.0 using .NET controls, C#and writing of common controls.
- UsedVB.NETto work on dis n-tier architecture with a business layer, a data layer and a presentation layer.
- Developed application using theWCF, Restful Web Servicesfor getting good responsive to the application from all modules of utilization.
- UsedADO.NETfor data interaction between the web application and the Database using Data reader, Datasets, and Data Adapters controls.
- Code reusability was enhanced with the creation of various DLL in the window applications.
- Created Stored Procedures usingSQL Server 2008to back fill the Data.
- Worked on Data Access layer usingADO.NETto communicate with the SQL Server database. Wrote Stored Procedures in T-SQL for querying the database.
- Experience with creating and managingroles for security inSSIS,SSAS, andSSRSReports.
- Involved in coding and unit testing for the application development.
- Worked asIISweb Server administration to manage web sites, redirect request and restartIIS.
- Prepared knowledge transfer document for the team to understand application process.
Environment: .NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2005, AJAX, ASP.NET, REST API, C#, ADO.NET, XML, Web Forms, CSS, HTML, TFS.