- Over 7+years of experience in Design, Development and Implementation of Web Based applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Expertise in Microsoft.NET Technologies like Visual Studio.NET / / 2015, .NET CORE 2.0/1.0, .NET Framework ( 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), Microsoft .NET Class libraries, ASP.NET (4.6/ 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), C# ( 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), ADO.NET, Web Services, Micro Services, WCF Services, SOAP, REST, XML, Entity Framework, LINQ, SSIS, NUnit.
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 , MYSQL, T - SQL, SAP Server.
- Extensive use of Data grids, Data Reader and Datasets for data manipulation.
- Proven knowledge in Creating and Consuming WCF and SOAP based Web Services.
- Expert level experience in SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 , Tables, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers.
- Extensive experience in developing .Net framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 applications using C#, MVC 4.0/5.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, VB.Net, WSDL, Web forms, and AJAX.
- Experience with process modeling using UML, Flow Charts, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Use Cases by using MS Visio tool.
- Knowledge on working with T4/TT templates and generated text files by using visual studio c# 6.0 version.
- Good experience in designing, developing and testing of Business Application using Visual Studio.
- Expertise using angular JS (Single Page Application) Framework and ASP.NET Web API, Web API 2 with ASP.NET MVC Architecture in designing web applications.
- Experience in angular js Filters, Modules, Directives, Routing, Dependency Injection and Pagination
- Experience in creating and consuming Web Services.
- Worked on Micro service architecture& Service oriented design.
- Good experience in using ADO.NET objects like Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object
- Handful experience in the implementation of N tier architecture using .Net framework.
- Experience in developing MVVM design patterns by using Telerik Kendo UI.
- Experience in using WCF, WPF, Restful services, ASP.NET web services, JSON, XML and XSLT for data communication across different technologies.
- Good knowledge on using GitHub for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Develop the front-end components using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, and Angular 2/4/6.
- Expertise in Angular 4/5/6 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Hands on Experience working with Various Source Control software like GIT, Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience in working with source control software like Perforce
- Experience in writing SSIS Packages/SSRS in SQL Server
- Experience on working with JIRA and TFS for issue tracking and bug fixing.
- Creation and Maintenance of MS Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Virtual Network between MS Azure Cloud and On-premise network for backend communication.
- Experience in performing Unit Testing using tool NUNIT and also performed several Integration Testing, System testing and Performance testing. technologies.
- Expert in Implement deploy and configure Azure websites, configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics on Azure Platform along with scale and resilience for Azure Web sites.
Programming Languages: C#.Net, VB.NET, C++, Core JAVA
XML Technologies: XAML, XML,XSLT, XPATH, XSL, LINQ to XML
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1.x
UI Technologies: WinForms, Jquery UI, Kendo UI
Test Frameworks: NUNIT, MBUNIT, MOQ Framework, Substituted
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 , Sql Server Management Studio, Expression Blend(4.0/3.0/2.0)
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005/2000 , MSAccess 2010/2007/2003 , Oracle 10g/9i/8i
Reporting tools: Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8).
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, Team Foundation Server(TFS),Git
Application Servers: IIS Express, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Scripting Languages: Java Script, UNIX Shell Scripting, batch file scripting, JQuery
Modeling tools: UML,MS Visio 2007/2010/2013
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Full Stack .NET Software Developer
- Developed Angular 4/5/6 custom directives and pipes and also developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET).
- Experience in using ASP.NET Core, AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Developed Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET Core MVC5, HTML5, CSS3, and Angular, C # and Telerik controls.
- Involved in Defect Causal Analysis for Testing Defects and involved in Root Cause Analysis for Production issues.
- Experience in design and implementation of services using WCF SOAP\REST, creating REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- In depth Knowledge of AWS cloud service like Compute, Network, Storage and Identity & access management.
- Used ODP.NET to access Oracle database.
- Good knowledge on Micro services, AWS (Amazon Web Services), working with Docker.
- Involved in development of enterprise level end to end software applications (UI, Middle Tier, Backend Integration).
- Worked on Microsoft Azure (Public) Cloud to provide IaaS support to client. Create Virtual Machines through Power Shell Script and Azure Portal.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Experienced in working on DevOps /Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation Environment, Incident and Change Management) including various tools.
- Involved in using Azure Service Bus extensively.
- Implementing Services using.NET Core 2.0andWeb API.
- Experience with Web API 2 for REST Web Services.
- Created the backend database tables, views, functions and store procedures based on the application requirements.
- Development, deployment, and support of custom and out-of-the-box solutions usingASP.NETCore, .NET C# and Azure.
- Experience in using ASP.NET Core, AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Involved in implementing Web Service and Restful WebApi Services.
- Worked with LINQ and Entity Framework to access/upload the data from SQL Server 2014.
- Involved in development of data access, business and application layer using LINQ, C#.Net and Asp.Net Designed, developed and enhanced the application in .NET Framework4.6.2
- Created Entity data model and model validations using Entity Framework6.0
- Created templates for the UI view in CSS3, Html 5.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying micro services and lambda functions using CI/CD Jenkins server.
- Developed Micro services and Restful web services using JAX-WS.
- Created a controller and its endpoints using Web API methodology of different HTTP verbs in developing Web services.
- Created RESTFUL services using WebAPI, built HTTP services and formatted responses using web API media type formatter to JSON.
- Responsible for implementing the token based Authorization to the service endpoint.
- Created angular feature modules to take advantage of lazy loading for better performance.
- Contributed to building a Restful ASP.NET Web API to provide resources for the client application.
- Implemented testing angular components and services using Jasmine/Karma.
- Applied Git to connect to GitHub for source control.
- Using MVC framework to implement N-tier architecture. Designed and developed REST/HTTP APIs.
- Developed rest API services to test selenium testing.
- Design a unified interface for Rest API and WCF to interact with mobile and web application.
- Designed entire framework to support Test Driven Development (TDD) by making use of Dependency Injection through unity framework and developed a generic repository
- Setup of Multi-Factor Authentication between the Azureand Ping Federated with AD on-prem passwords.
- Setup In tune software deployment to allow users to authenticate to AzureTenant.
- Architect, develop, plan and migrate servers, relational databases (SQL) and websites to MicrosoftAzure.
- Created Power shell scripts/VB Scripts/Java Scripts to automate routine procedures.
- Maintaining Lab store and file server, setting up scheduled tasks of powershell scripts, to smooth maintenance and allow operation in a non-sales environment.
- Implemented Azure Active Directory Authentication & Authorization
- Used Validation Controls in ASP.NET MVC and developed custom validation controls for validating views
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, functions, views using SQL Server 2017 for backend development
- Involved in the process of Unit Testing, and Bug Fixes
Environment: VS 2015, VB.NET 4.5, ASP.NET 4.5,WPF,.NETFramework 4.5,Entity Framework, WCF,WebService,MicroServices,SOAP,WebAPI,JSON,LINQ,jQuery,AngularJS,MVC,MVVM,VB6.0, VBA, MS Access,SQL Server 2014, SSIS,SSRS,T-SQL, N-tier,MS BizTalk.
- Involved in Design of the application & core development of the application.
- Designed, developed and enhanced the application in .NET Framework 4.0
- Involved indesigningthe application architecture usingMicrosoft design patterns,C#, ASP.NET.MVC, JQUERY, C#. NET and Web User Controls using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Create data access layer using Enterprise library and C# objects.
- Experience on creating web pages usingASP.NET, C#, Java Script, CSS and skins.
- Worked with business analysts, project managers, project lead and other developer to help design, develop technical design, specs, and coding as part of SDLC.
- Used SCRUM methodology of Agile Software development and TDD in different modules.
- Used MVC3 Design Pattern for ASP.Net application development.
- Used Angular 4 and Angular 4 as a framework to create a Single Page Application(SPA) implementing a modular design, which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with SQL server using Bootstrap.
- Created Angular directives, services, and components for complete development and migration of existing JQuery web application.
- Wrote custom Angular directives for both DOM manipulation and repeated use of markup code.
- Worked extensively on two-way, one-way data binding, and built-in components.
- Created a Restful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data which was then consumed in the front-end by Angular HTTP services.
- Worked on cross-host communication using Cross-origin resource sharing(CORS) that allows an application to communicate with Web API.
- Implemented token-based authentication using ASP.NET Identity with OWIN Authentication for log-in/log-out of users in the application.
- Wrote an exception filter to handles exceptions in Web API.
- Implemented Web API routing using attribute routing.
- Used Postman to test Web API functionality.
- Updated and re-designed several internal tools from VB.NET2010 bringing current software standards which facilitated automation of mundane tasks for accounting department.
- Converting an existing Access/Excel/VBA program toVB.NET /SQL Server.
- Developed classes using VB.NET for Tracing, Error Logging.
- Developed various Data Service classes to connect and manipulate data using ADO.NET and C#.
- Developed SOA-based solutions using Web Services, Web API, WCF, SOAP including RESTful services.
- Developed databases in the Azure cloud services and maintaining the back end code also in the Azure.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 5, Kendo UI and Typescript for a web client option.
- Worked with Configuration, Customization and development of e-commerce platform
- Developed rich user interface using Telerik controls (Kendo UI) toolkit.
- Worked on Web application development using MVC 5.0/4.0 and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- The Presentation Layer was implemented in ASP.NET2010 using Web Forms, User Control and Web Controls. Business logic was developed using C#.NET
- Participated in Sprint planning and discussed user stories.
- Experienced Azure source control tool.
Environment: Angular 4/5, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Identity, C#, MS SQL Server 2015, Entity Framework 6, Postman, and Azure DevOps.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Involved in the analysis and design of the system specification ad gathering requirements and prepared the document for the proposed system.
- Provide inputs in architecting, designing, and implementing a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for the application development group.
- Worked on Map Routes to create and register routes and implemented ASP.NET MVC URL validation to validate the URL based on regular expressions.
- Implemented Error Handler and Data annotations for login and register pages to validate inputs.
- Extensively used AJAX Controls for quick user experience through partial views refresh.
- Implemented AJAX Modal Popup Extender control to disable the parent window while opening the child window.
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC 5 with Razor View Engine, partial views, and layout pages and developed CSS styles using Bootstrap for consistent look and feel of the website.
- Used TempData, ViewData, ViewBag, and Session variables to transfer data between controllers as well as views.
- Used Data annotations to validate data from input controls.
- Implemented Action Filters and Authorization Filters to modify how the action method is executed.
- Extensively used AJAX controls for quick user experience through partial views refresh.
- Used Auto Mapper to convert persistent layer objects to business layer models.
- Used LINQto SQL (object-relational mapping) for integrating data validation and business logic rules into the data model with Entity Framework.
- Wrote unit test classes using NUnit Framework.
- Experienced Azure DevOps source control tool.
- Used Auto mapper to convert persistent layer objects to business layer models.
- Used Entity Framework 6 with the code first approach for the data access layer and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) providers for data manipulation.
- Involved in Web Service unit testing using SoapUI tool.
- Experienced Git for source control management and followed Agile(Scrum) methodology communication, collaboration, and functioning software.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 5, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, C#, ADO.NET, WCF, MS SQL Server 2015, SoapUI, and Git.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
ASP. NET Developer
- Created Web Forms using C#.NET and ASP.NET with Visual Studio 2012.
- Experienced with data accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader, and Dataset in ADO.NET.
- Developed dynamic ASPX pages for the application using ASP.NET, C#.NET, and HTML.
- Experienced in using server controls like Chart Grid view and Repeater controls.
- Implemented caching mechanism on page level (web forms) and for ASP.NET web server controls.
- Developed master pages and handled events between master and content pages.
- Implemented JQuery for client-side sorting and validations.
- Used AJAX Helper Class to provide functionalities, such as partial page rendering, error handling, and autocomplete to optimize UI.
- Used ASP.NET Forms Authentication and Role-based Authorization to implement application security.
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Involved in designing User interface and Prototypes for the application using ASP.NET
- Responsible for developing Application using ASP.NET MVC 4.0 and C#.
- The project went through full SDLC using Agile.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic in Model using C#
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC Framework 3.0.
- Implemented Partial views (user controls), Master Pages, Strongly Typed Views and Complex Views.
- Implemented Get, Post by using Controller actions and Caching by using Action Filters and Child actions in Controller and return Razor HTML to View through Action Results.
- Used JQuery to perform validations and catch the events on client’s browser.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, Configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site.
- Contributed to identifying requirements, developing use cases and scenarios.
- Gathered requirements, helped design a relational database and implemented the design using SQL Server.
- Created Onion architecture to accommodate changing technology and followed SOLID principles.
- Implemented Repository pattern and Unit of Work with dependency injection for easy testability using Entity Framework 6 with Database First Approach an ORM tool to map relational entities.
- Designed and created database objects such as stored procedures, functions, triggers, and indexes in MS SQL Server.
- Used TFS for project tracking and source control.
- Worked in an environment followed Waterfall software development methodology.
Environment: ASP.NET Web Forms, JQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, C#, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2010, and TFS 2012.