- Over 8 years of experience in diverse facets of .NetFramework development, strong analysis skills, design, conversion, system testing, debugging, development and execution of object - oriented, client-server and multi-tier Windows, MVC and web applications with expertise and exposure to all the stages of software development life cycle
- Extensive programming experience using Asp.Net, C#, .Net Framework, MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.Net, Ajax, CSS, XML, Java Script, Web Forms, Web Services/Web API, WCF Services, User Controls and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- DevOps knowledge to build and develop continues integration and delivery pipeline with on-premises and AWS cloud environment. Manage load balancer and scalability with automation.
- Sound knowledge of SOA principles, design patterns and working with JIRA management tool
- Experienced in a fast paced Agile Development Environment including SCRUM Programming, Test-Driven unit Development (TDD)
- Extensive experience in relational database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions, all key concepts of RDBMS, using T-SQL and PL/SQL in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) also expertise in working with Crystal Reports and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Excellent communication skills with strong background, ability to work independently and within a team, can interact with clients and project management for the system analysis/ requirements for ongoing project with exceptional organization skills, can easily adapt to new environments, processes and techniques
- Web Services
- Web API / RestFul
- XML / Json
- Entity Framework
- ADO.Net / LINQ
- MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle
- GitHub/Tortoise SVN/Putty
- AWS / Azure / Agile
- MVC / 3-Tier Architecture
- React / Redux / Knock-Out
- AJAX / Angular
- SSRS/Crystal Report
Sr. Developer - Accessibility Specialist
- Gained detail knowledge of WCAG 2.1 requirements and guidelines for a11y compliance.
- Performed accessibility audit on entire Kobo.com application and its sub-systems. Identified and logged user stories for accessibility issues that fails Level A and AA standards.
- Worked in a strike team to improve site accessibility with keyboard and various assistive technologies like Narrator, NVDA, JAWS, etc.
- Built and modified custom components and bindings that complies with a11y standards, cross-browser, and cross-device with HTML, CSS, JQuery, Knockout.js and React.
- Used technologies like Docker, Coachbase, and RabbitMQ to setup development environment.
- Designed wireframes and mockups for approval process and converted into working features.
- Performed code refactoring, mentor other developers to use clean readable, maintainable, and testable code, ensure implementation of SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Reviewed pull requests from other developers and manage release merging as per priorities, code complexities and risks.
- Updated all stakeholders time-to-time about target, progress, and accomplishments.
- Created technical documents and maintain them on internal WIKI pages for future references.
Full-stack Application Developer
- Developed different modules for scalable applications like Blotter, IB Revenue, and CMCR
- Developed SPA for GDC module from end to end using modern front-end libraries like React, Redux, Babel and webpack
- Performed feature upgrades various MSBI projects and classic AngularJS applications
- Integrated external services like Deal Analyzer to reduce manual work for CB team.
- Built application templates for the development teams to start with
- Combined cloud based tools with on premise systems to deliver value for system users
- Participated with DevOps and Infrastructure teams in setting up Azure Cloud environment.
- Migrated on-prem web applications to highly scalable and extensible Azure App services, SSIS packages to Data Factory and Azure VMs.
- Developed CI/CD with Azure DevOps tools like VSTS pipeline.
- Designed automated reports and created reporting dashboards
- Created new stored procedures, triggers, views for data access and manipulation and optimizing the existing queries for better performances
- Troubleshooting and assisting to resolve production support issue
- Built user guides and technical documents on Sharepoint site. Provided access to required stakeholders.
- Created new ETL packages for data migration, Developing and performance tuning Stored Procedures, views for data access and manipulation and optimizing the existing queries for better performances
- Worked closely with product owners and cross-functional teams including developers, QA and Customer Support throughout the development phase to ensure quality and satisfaction
- Extensively involved in designing the SSIS packages to export data of flat file source to SQL Server Database
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to develop and deploy the reports, created sub reports having complex grouping
- Designed and developed scalable applications like DP, On boarding app and Mortgage Broker app
- Integrated 3rd party services to enhance portal functionalities
- Worked with development team off-shore, perform code review and design solution architecture
- Collaborated with the Business Analyst to find and build automation solutions, where appropriate
- Setup prototype for cloud environment on MS Azure and AWS implementing docker images, build servers, Virtual machines, automated scaling, health checking and continues delivery system.
- Built continues integration (CI) with code built, code deploy and code pipeline.
- Supported system workflow automations and managed the set-up of data warehouses
- Manage the integration of systems and data for acquired businesses and/or portfolios
- Implemented and uploaded SQL database and publishedAsp.NetMVC web application toAWS cloud environment
- Drafted technical documents and knowledge transfer sessions for team members on regular interval.
- Provided portal support to end users during new feature releases and reported bugs.
- Used Entity framework (code first)for database connectivity, storage and retrieval in SQL Server2014
- Practicing Agile/Scrum process by participating in daily scrum, retrospective, planning and demo
- Developed new Applications from scratch like BluePrint and ITD to support technician in day-to-day work
- Implementation of web services and added new functionality in web services as per the application requirements
- Developed WCF Services for downloading/uploading attachments through secure gateway
- Implemented a system in WPF, developed a custom template and then used that template across the application
- Used ADO.Netfor database connectivity, storage and retrieval in SQL Server
- Worked closely with BA, QA, developers and System Architect.
- Followed agile methodology in working on different scenarios having frequent sprint meetings
- Worked on multiple projects as a Web Developer and involved in development of web applications but just not limited to review of requirements, design specifications, code development, configuration management, code reviews/walkthroughs, code debugging, defect management, unit testing, functional and system test case reviews, root cause analysis & adding resolution comments to the logged defects by QA team.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance using with daily scrums, paired programming using TDD and continuous integration throughout SDLC
- Created Web application using Asp.Net4, MVC, Entity Framework 6 (code first), Bootstrap, SASS, jQuery Validation and MS SQL Server 2012
- Developed multi-tier web application with the use of Web Services using Asp.Net Web API
- Used Asp.NetMVC 4.0 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to acceptinput from the page request and invoke the requested actions
- Created database objects like tables, views, and stored procedures that are used throughout the application
- Used Entity Framework 5.0, LINQ for data querying, storage and manipulation, designed and implemented Data Access Layer (DAL) using C# to communicate with SQL Server
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services for Business Logic Layer
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version and source control
- Involved in fixing the bugs and Test Cases for the application and implemented Integration Testing and Unit Testing
Jr. Software Developer
- Developed and designed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#
- Developed critical modules like employee attendance and payroll, invoice generation and billing, customer details for ERP management system
- Actively involved in gathering user requirements and system specification from Business Team
- Involved in creating EDMX (ADO .NetEntity Data Model) and Mapping
- Design and implement Data Access Layer (DAL) using C# to communicate with SQL Server
- Involved in writing service layer code for Middle tier
- Worked with DB developer to create stored procedures and functions to support efficient data storage and manipulation
- Participated in debugging, defect fixes and involved in production deployment and support
- Involved in Automated Build setup using MS Build and created the Webpage using HTML and ASP.NETMVC
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs
- Participated in designing and development of software using agile development practices
Environment: Asp.Net, C#, ADO.Net, SQL Server, MS Build, HTML, Asp.Net MVC, TFS