- Developer on .NET ASP.NET MVC web applications providing maintainable solutions to improve the application in alignment with the business needs and direction. Able to implement user interface components, the underlying model and SQL Reporting Services reports
- Looking for a .Net MVC / Web API / Core Mid - level Web Developer position.
- Learned Angular from self-taught tutorials and waiting for a chance to work in real time environment. I have worked out sample applications while learning in online tutorials in Angular.
- Learning a bundle online courses on Web API / .Net Core with Angular to prepare myself for upcoming projects.
- Basic knowledge about reporting tool like SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal reports 10. Having good hands on experience in reporting tools in FoxPro.
Operating System: Windows 8/7 Pro/XP Pro/2000/NT, DOS 6.5, Unix
Languages: MVC 5.0, Web API, .Net Core, ASP.Net, C#.Net 4.5, Visual Basic.Net, C, Java 2.0, Visual Basic 6, Perl
Testing Tools: HP testing tools like Quality Center 9.0, QTP 11.0, Load Runner.
Databases: SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005 & 2000, Oracle 11G, MS Access, FoxPro, FoxBASE, Clipper Source Control
.Net Developer (Contractor)
- Worked as a Product .Net Developer in a team of 4 members. We do mostly new enhancement in the current product which the legacy system already has and also new features which the customers intend to have.
- I am working on managing new Clients and Users. Since we are moving from legacy system to this new Web based application in .Net, migrated all existing customers to our new system quickly before our next release.
- Implemented Login Authentication, Authorization using .Net Identity with Two factor login authorization, Login using Google, Facebook Account.
- Maintained user groups in Amazon Web Services Cognito services rather than having in our Database for a product.
- Daily routine is to do development work on user stories allotted in this iteration by fixing any bugs or issues and to add any new features from UI to data storage in database and support it until it goes to production. Also to do deployment to UAT from Dev environment.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Worked as a Software Analyst in a team of 10 onsite support members and 12 offshore support members. The system we are supporting has a world wide 10,000 customers in 32 countries.
- EY Canvas is an auditing tool used by auditors worldwide year round.
- As a team member, responsible to fix issues faced by the users. Resolving issues in the ticketing system. Analyzing the backend data and with the help of data, app, job, IIS, worker role servers logs and exceptions to diagnose the issue and suggest the workaround.
- Responsibilities includes creating defects and submit to developer team to work on to fix in the next release of the product.
- The application is running in multiple (24) Data centers worldwide.
- Worked as Mid Level ASP.Net MVC Developer in a team of 10 developers in Design and Implementation of the Project in Test Driven Development (TDD) by writing code with test scripts. Our team was helping the onsite developers’ team along with the client from Atlanta. The system we were helping to develop is for Florida State DHSMV office for their new online portal. The Online portal is to launch the system is called Orion - Online Registration and Identify Operation Network.
- The system was being developed in helping to transform the way that individuals in Florida interact with the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV), including common services such as renewing a Driver’s License. The DHSMV’s Motorist Modernization Program strives to modernize driver license and vehicle registration systems to serve Florida’s growing population without growing government. The responsibility of each member in developer team is to
- Analyze, review and refine the business requirements and user stories and seek clarification.
- Facilitate new requirement definition and associated user stories.
- Develop, unit test and address defects in the code.
- Contributing member of a small team responsible for building and unit testing new functionality and improvements to the company’s primary line of business web application “EasyCare Online”
- This is a large ASP.NET MVC web application that integrates account management, product catalog management and user administration.
- Built the user interface views and supporting SSRS reports for the application’s “Sales Dashboard”, “Upcoming Services”, and “My Deals” functionality.
- Provided new components to support changes in the vehicle classification subsystem. Refactored an existing view component to make it easier to implement across the entire application in a much more re-usable manner. Fixed bugs in Accounts Management module.
- Built components for all layers of the company’s web application. Supported all aspects of complete lifecycle development from concept to production deployment
- Worked on an application designed to help customers create accounts to manage their properties and order services from Key properties home
- Other users of this application are vendors working in the jobs portion of the website. The application enables them to submit and bill for services. Admin users manage both the clients and vendors requirements and manage the payment process. This project helps the company to expand their services and helps for the company’s revenue flow. Phase I of this project helps the customers to buy foreclosure properties for profit. The internal calculator guides and helps the customers to know the profitable value to be quoted in auction for any particular property depending on its condition, locality and further various factors. Once they buy the property using Adapt (Phase I) project, they can register with the Phase II SvcCo project for further renovation and continuous maintenance services needs by creating orders for their properties.
- Front end UI development by creating mock-up screen designs for further discussion, analysis and enhancement by business stakeholders.
- Wrote client and server side code to support implementation of assigned UI development
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, Entity Framework, Linq, Telerik Controls, ASP.Net, HTML 4.1, CSS 3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Anch Subversion for source control, Beyond Compare, Sql Server 2008 in Windows 7 64 bit Profession Edition.
- Created additional system for the new requirements based on customers immediate need when additional machineries are installed or enhancement done in the existing machineries. Also addressed the changes required in the existing system for any challenges faced by the clients day to day process.
- Worked on the enhancement of Qualitek’s Production and Quality Control Systems, Optimization and Web Reporting System, Utility Maximization tool to increase production and downtime monitoring system. Create and modified Tables, Views, Constraints, triggers and Indexes. Writing transact SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions. Performance management, Debugging, unit testing and deployment. Version controlling the application code in Visual Source safe.
- Taking Backup and Restoring their databases and applications periodically as a part of maintenance work. Designed and created a tool which would backup and restore on any client machine to and from USB device all the important files in main folders and databases used by our installed applications.
- Being a part of online technical support group to assist the client in solving their day to day technical needs and also our crew on plant during their personal visits to the plant.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, 2005, ASP.Net 2.0, 1.0, C#.Net, SQL server 2005,Visual Basic 6 (PCS), Visual Studio .Net 2003 (QCS), VB, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Windows 7 Pro/XP, MS SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Windows-XP, IIS 5.1, Windows application in VB.NET, SQL server 2008, 2005, Windows-XP, IIS 5.1, Crystal Reports 10
- Part of the .NET team for “Warehouse Management” PSO team.
- Involved in maintenance and issues support for clients
- Resolved issues in almost all parts of the application especially around replenishment module
- Involved in testing of modifications developed for clients
- Involved in Master Code Modifications in 2 versions
- Environment: .NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Windows XP, HTML, IIS, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Erwin, Microsoft Visio, Visual Studio .NET IDE, Microsoft Visual Source Safe.
Confidential, Atlanta GA
Software Analyst Programmer
- On-line site to manage “Vacation Rental homes”. This connects the vacationers and the property manager (owner) online. This website functions are just similar to the online hotel room booking.
- Property Manager to upload their property details. Auto billing at the end of the month. Properties listed area wise for easy search
- Designed and maintenance of ER Diagram for the total Project and generated whole Database in SQL server using Erwin tool. Designed UI Workflow, Use Case Scenario Diagrams and Flow Chart for all the individual pieces of the total system using Microsoft Visio.
- Requirements gathering for the Credit Card Processing system. Designed UI Screen Layout for all individual screen pieces in Checkout System.
- Developed the “checkout” module - which would checkout the items in the “cart”, and send “SMS” message to all involved persons like Maintenance Manager, Property Manager, Property Owner, Service Maintenance People and also an order copy to Customer
- Developed prototype model for our product for DEMO. Created stored procedures for data handling and validation. Part of a 4 member Team.
Environment: .NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Windows XP, HTML, IIS, MS SQL Server, Erwin, Microsoft Visio, Visual Studio .NET IDE, Microsoft Visual Source Safe.