- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies of development process such as definition, design, requirement analysis, programming, testing and implementation of major systems.
- Around 6 years of experience in IT including .NET Application development and SQL Server Programing.
- Extensive experience in patterns MVC (Model - View-controller), WCF, WPF, LINQ, Workflow 4.0, Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019 , Web services, XML, SQL Server.
- Experience in designing and developing Micro services for the business components using .NET framework.
- Experience in building Web services using ASP.NET Web API and performing CRUD operations using REST APIin cross domain environment.
- Experience in implementing Micro services Architecture for the logical modules.
- Extensive experience with core .NET technologies like Entity Framework, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, and Server Controls, Web Services, WCF and LINQ.
- Good at design and development of SOAP/Web Services with ASMX configuration and working with WCF bindings like Net TCP binding and HTTP binding contracts. Also experienced working with Web Server Controls.
- Knowledge in designing Database Schemas, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors,Functions, Views, Joins on SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016 , Reports.
- Experience in analysis, design and development of client/server, web based and n-tier application and knowledge of different design patterns.
- Experience in Unit and Integration Testing using MOQ, XUnit & Nunit.
- Experience in Code Repository and source control tools like Visual Source Safe (VSS), and Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub (GIT), Subversion (SVN), &BitBucket.
- Integrated GitHub into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Good knowledge on docker to develop containers for Microservices.
- Good knowledge on administration and management of Atlassian tools like Confluence, JIRA and Bitbucket.
- Experience working in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to extract, transform, and load data from different databases.
- Experience in SQL Server DTS and SSIS (Integration Service) package design.
- Thorough understanding and experience in Database design and creation of StoredProcedures, Functions, Triggers and Views.
- Experience in production support and bug fixing.
- Strong relational Database background in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , SSIS, SSRS, CrystalReports and Oracle
- Proficient in producing project documentation details.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure Cloud based IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- Work experience on Windows Azure, Azure Active Directory, and SQL azure, creating resource groups, subscriptions, build definitions and release definitions.
- A highly pro-active and team player with excellent verbal and written communicationskills that puts enthusiasm on delivering output in utmost quality and on schedule.
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of people at various levels, willingness to learn new concepts and acceptance of challenges.
- Experience in interacting with Clients and Users for gathering requirements and creating functional specifications.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Used AGILE methodology for project management and participated in daily SCRUM and weekly SPRINT meetings.
- Proactively Involved in Full Life Cycle Development (SDLC), provided value added services with development teams and clients throughout the life span of a project.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using MVC that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Built REST based Microservices usingASP.NET Core.
- Developedabstract class methods and interfacesusingAngular.
- Developed the data layer using Entity Framework using database first approach. Worked with database team to design the SQL Server database tables and stored procedures.
- Involved in designing front-end screens using Java script,AJAX, HTML5, CSS3.
- Used XML as the data transfer format to make applications communicate with each other.
- Developed search functionality by creating a custom search results page with SharePoint Object Model (C#).
- Implemented Data extraction, importing, exporting, Transformation using SQL Server Integration Service.
- Meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables. Supported the team members when required.
- Wrote unit and integration tests in the development process with Xunit.
- Used Azure Service Bus queues and web jobs to pass messages between different rest webs API to decouple them to ensure scalability.
- Used Git and Bitbucket for code management/version control.
- Participated in automated testing and CI/CD.
- Used GIT and Jenkins for continuous integration and version control.
- Created team specific agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Worked with internal customers to devise the best web solutions to meet their needs.
Confidential, Riverwoods, IL
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Involved inRequirement Gathering, Analysis, Development, Testing and documentation throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and involved inProductionissue fixing.
- Performing daily activity with Agile/scrum methodology projects to deliver quality product in two weeks sprint and ability to prioritize issues reported by clients based on severity.
- Applied DRY and SOLID principles of software development making good use of OOP features such as interfaces, abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Developed and consumed SOAP and RESTful WCF Services using ASP.NET Web API and hosted on IIS by following Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Implemented and exposed the Microservices based on RESTful API.
- Developing XML Web Services in C# and SOAP for information exchange across applications.
- Exposed the API Metadata using swagger for external systems.
- Developed framework which will handle Exception handling, Database Access, Encryption, Logging using Log4Net.
- Recommend best possible solution for legacy .Net Application to Office 365 and SharePoint online.
- Entity framework / SQL server
- Worked with data migration. Used tools like MS SQL Server integration services (SSIS) in transferring data from one database to another.
- Tested pages for proper operation by implementing Unit and Integration testing using NUNIT.
- Performed End-to-End Testing and troubleshooting, debugging and integration.
- Used Code integration, management using Git (Bitbucket) and deployments using Bamboo.
- Actively assisted the development team, allowing them to build a pipeline for continuous delivery, fostering the programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), and continuous integration.
- Used Jenkins to achieve continuous integration agile development and test-driven developmentfor tracking of bugs at early stage in development environment than production.
- JIRA is used as ticket tracking, change management and Agile/SCRUM tool.
- Made regular code review to ensure that all the Processes and Standards are being adhered i.e., ensuring correct implementation of requirements, coding standard, project architecture, efficient code writing techniques etc.
- Worked with testing team to fix the bugs as part of Bug life cycle and Production support.
- Gathered the requirements from the Business and split them to low component level design changes.
- Designed the framework and developed various components.
- Developed the application modules and got it reviewed with technical lead.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing of the application built.
- Coordinated with Business and various teams during all the phases and ensured very successful delivery.
- Written SQL Queries, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to users using SQL Server 2000/2005.
- Involved in preparation of cascade style sheet (CSS) files.
- Expertise in developing Console, Windows and Web Applications using C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET in
- Visual Studio 2017.
- Developed secured web services using .Net, C#, XML/SOAP.
- Created a scripting scheduler to pull the data from the database at a specified interval and send email which is developed inside a stored procedure.
- Used JIRA for Project Development and Bug tracking as internal tool to track items.
- Developed reports using crystal reports for various modules.
- Developed user controls (.ascx files) for reuse and developed RSS feeds.
- Responsible to install and uninstall the business components which are using Web Application inGlobal Assembly Cache (GAC).
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Involved in all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC).
- Performed functional requirement analysis and was involved in system design based on n-tier architecture.
- Re-written the parts of existing application modules for performance and implemented the reusability.
- Involved in the development of Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer in C#.
- Created classes and modules in C# using Visual Studio.
- Developed the Front End using ASP.NET and Code behind using C#.NET.
- Used features like Dataset, Data Reader and Data Adapter to develop a Data Access Layer using ADO.NET.
- Involved in Database design.
- Written and used Stored Procedures and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server 2005.
- Wrote Windows services for job scheduling of auto e-mail notifications.
- Worked on the Calendar Control to display the scheduled transfers.
- Created .NET Crystal Reports for statistical analysis of usage of the system, which can be accessed as web report as well asin PDF format using acrobat reader.
- Used Windows Services to trigger the scheduled transfers.
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, Java Script, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , T-SQL, Crystal Reports, XML, IIS 5.0, Visio, Visual Source Safe, Windows 2003.