- Over 7 years of software experience in evaluation, design, development, testing, maintenance and production support using SDLC process and methodologies. Strong skills and experience in Object - Oriented Programming using the .NET framework.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies, .NET Core, .NET Framework 4.7/4.5/3.5/3.0, C#, VB, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, ADO.Net, ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Experience in implementing Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) Concepts.
- Expertise in Developing, Publishing & Consuming REST & SOAP Services using Windows Communication Foundation.
- Experience with designing and development of applications using ASP.NET MVC, MVVM, Singleton, and Factory design patterns.
- Expert in consuming and publishing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and in defining Service, Operation, Data, and Fault Contracts.
- Expertise in developing applications to access data (Data Access Layers) and data services using ADO.NET and ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Proficient in creating rich content Web-Forms, Win-Forms, Web User Controls, Server Controls, Windows Service and Web Service.
- Experience in designing and developing Microservices for the business components using .NET framework.
- Experience in Version Controlling tools such as VSS, Clear Case and TFS.
- Experience in Building Services Hosted in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
- Having experience in creating User Controls, Custom Controls, Master Pages, Themes and Skins.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Web API, TCP/IP.
- Experience in working with .NET features like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Events& Delegates, Generics & Collections, Exception Handling in.NET applications.
- Strong Experience in designing, developing & consuming XML web services using C#, ASP.Net, SOAP Headers and Extensions, SOAP Protocol, WSDL.
- Hands on Experience in using various frameworks, tools and technologies like Visual Studio, Dreamweaver.
- Extensive knowledge of the Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of applications.
- Proficient with Agile Methodology.
- Hands on Experience in ASP.NET MVC 5.0, WCF, WPF, .NET 4.5/4.0/3.5 & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in all phases of application development including User Interface/ Presentation, Business Logic and Data tiers.
- Generated reports using various reports generation tools/services like SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
- Expertise in designing and developing the Class Libraries for encapsulating the reusable functionalities like creating the Library for Data Access Layer, and implementing lots of reusable business rules.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Experience on configuration of applications on IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5.
- Exposure in solving and debugging problems using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer Tools etc..
- Possess in-depth knowledge in SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2008/2005 technologies such as TSQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, and Common Table Expressions.
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work individually or part of a team and good learner to adapt new technologies that improve the business.
Languages: C, C++, C#, T-SQL, PL-SQL
Dot Net Technologies: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, ADO.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, WCF Services, Win Forms, .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
Web Technologies: HTML5, XML, CSS, CSS3, AJAX, JQuery, Angular 7/Js, KnockoutJS.
Data bases: SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, MS Access, Oracle 10g/11g.
Database Tools: SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) 2005/2008/2012.
Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5, ArcGIS Server 9.3, Windows Server 2008/2012.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, UNIX Shell Scripting, batch file scripting, JQuery
Environment: s Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012, Oracle SQL Developer.
Designing Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe Image Ready CS, Macromedia FlashRational Rose 2008
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8 MS DOS, Mac OS, UNIX GUI
Reporting Tools: SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports
Versioning Tool: Microsoft Azure, Team Foundation server, Git.
Confidential, Charlotte, Nc
- Assisted in Analysis,Design,Construction,Testing and Maintenance phases of SDLC Methodologies.
- Involved in Installing SQL Server/clients and creating new databases.
- Developed Web Pages using ASP.NET as Business Logic.
- Developed business logic using .NET and Windows workflow Foundation.
- Setting the new Database and involving in creating and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2016.
- Configure Azure cloud service for end point deployment.
- Deploy WCF services on Azure cloud.
- Worked with Azure DevOps for Automatic Deployments.
- Writing Stored Procedures Triggers in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2016.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Implemented data binding and used Angular 7 to develop UI and front-end design of web page.
- Created aRESTful Web APIservice usingASP.NET Web APIto generate data which was then consumed in the front-end byAngular7.
- UsedPostmanto testWeb APIfunctionality.
- Worked with Dataset and Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access & update database.
- Implemented Microsoft Enterprise Library for Data Access and Exception Handling.
- Extensively used web-Services & worked on WCF to enable applications to communicate with each other.
- Created WCF services and deployed in IIS 10.0 hosting environment.
- Worked on SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and involved in identifying the different issues with the reports.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharding, replication and schema design.
- Worked on creating different type of indexes based on different collections to get good performance in MongoDB.
- Responsible for creating Unit Test Cases for the developed code.
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Use Entity Framework in the Data Access Layer to communicate with the Database using LINQ to Entities provider.
- Analyze Functional and Business Requirements.
- Used Git to manage Code Check-ins and for Project Task Management.
- Responsible for Migrating classic ASP applications into ASP.NET MVC Applications.
- Implementing and designing various modules of application using ASP.NET and C#.NET using Visual Studio 2015.
- DevelopedASP.NET Core Web APIbased on departmental requirements and specifications.
- ImplementedJWT Tokenbased authentication to secure theASP.NET Core Web APIand provide authorization to different users.
- Developed and assisted in migration of web application toAngular 4Application and implemented Angular Service Calls using Angular Factory.
- Developed and Consumed Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services.
- Implement Server Caching Techniques.
- Develop HTML Prototype of the Web Pages using CSS, according to client specifications.
- Perform Data Transformations using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) via the Implemented Enhancements for better performance.
- Assist in the designing of Database and also create Database Triggers,Functions and Stored Procedures in SQL Server Management Studio 2016 for ensuring Data Integrity.
- Created packages to write procedures in Oracle to load Global Dir Params and update audit transactions.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, cursors using Oracle for authorization and card details database.
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Involved in software development including system analysis, detail design, development and quality assurance.
- Implementing and designing various modules of application using C# in .NET Framework 4.5 and setup development environment using Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017 Versions.
- Used TFS for version control management of codebase.
- Code Various Modules using XML for data communication between databases and different components of the application.
- Developed and Consumed Windows Communication Foundation Services (WCF) Which interfaces with Windows Active Directory and SQL Server.
- Developed the Data Layer Functions using ADO.NET Entity Framework to connect to database and fetch data.
- Designed the User Interface Screens and implemented Application Logic under the Microsoft .NET Framework using VB.NET to use .NET features powered with CLR.
- Created Triggers, Stored Procedures, Tables and maintain App database in SQL Server Management Studio 2014.
- Designed and implemented SSIS Package to extract, transform and Load (ETL) data operations from multiple heterogenous systems to SQL Server.
- Created SSIS Packages for File Transfer from one location to the other using FTP Task.
- Setup ON Demand SQL Jobs to Load Member and Provider data to the databases.
- Configured workflows specific to each client setup for Medical & Pharmacy Auth Flow using Workflow Admin Tool.
- Configured Screen Templates based on Client’s Choice of Fields Visibility using XML utility Generator Tool.
- Implemented Single Sign On (SSO) configuration for new clients.
- Modified Console Application to configure clients to use new templates and added new Boolean rule configurations for each of the clients.
- Created Auto Job Process to read data from Excel Sheets, Validate and Load into the corresponding database tables, generate Audit Reports and send Acknowledgment emails to the Target Business users.
- Involved in Communicating with Letters Team & Fax Forms team in getting updated Letters & Fax Forms and deployed using Letter Extractor Console.
- Generated Database Scripts to configure each of the clients for their respective Fax Settings and End Point Configurations.
- Involved in Communicating with Drugs Protocol Team & prepared Drug Configuration SQL Scripts for the respective Clients.
- Created Web Service that implements Custom Quantity Edits.
- Created New Tables, New Stored Procedures, New Triggers, Audit Tables to handle custom quantity edit Drug list.
- Worked with Azure DevOps for automatic build and release.
- Troubleshooted Environment issues using Azure DevOps Branching and Code Promotions and participated in CI-CD Process.
- Createdcustom directivesin Angular 2 for reusable components.
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts such astwo-way data binding,*ngifand*ngFor structural directives,property binding,services,dependency injection,routing.
- Designed and Developed Logging and Monitoring for Microservices by fluentd.
- Designed and Consumed XML Webservices using Microservices.
- Extensively used Telerik MVC Controls for UI development and enhancements.
- Developed Views using HTML, CSS, JQuery and Bootstrap 3.0.
- Developed Application using ASP.NET MVC, Entity Data Model and WCF Services.
- Installed MongoDB, configured, setup backup, recovery, upgrade and tuning and data integrity.
- Applied write concern for level of acknowledgement while MongoDB write operations and to avoid rollback.
- Extracted Data from internal Data Warehouse systems to SSRS.
- Participated in Code Reviews during development to share knowledge and experience.
- Writing Unit test methods using Visual Studio test framework to create and validate functionality.
- Interacted with the QA Team & Business Team in QA Life Cycle in release of the various new clients.
- Creating and updating product/technical documentation as part of deliverable for given projects.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in software development including system analysis, detail design, development and quality assurance.
- Implementing and designing various modules of application using ASP.NET and C#.NET in .NET Framework 4.5.
- Used TFS for version control management of codebase.
- Worked with ASP.NET Page life cycles, user controls, custom controls and ASP.Net AJAX.
- Implemented Core Web services and WCF Services for system using WCF, ASP.NET and SQL Server 2014.
- Involved in the designing the architecture of the application modules and responsible for any changes adopted and the project uses application Design Patterns.
- Used dependency injection and make use of separation of concerns using AngularJS frameworks.
- Set up the development environment using Visual Studio.NET 2015, Windows 7, SQL client (2008) and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012.
- Used new cutting edge .Net technology including ASP.NET 4.5, MVC with Entity Framework, WCF Services.
- Created Repository layer using Entity Framework.
- Created Webpage's for various work streams using C#.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, JSON with JQuery, Telerik RAD Controls and business logic layer which connects to the other services using C#.NET.
- Developed Custom Admin Tools using VB.NET.
- Involved in Bug fixing and provided the support for the client facing application.
- Extensively used LINQ for creating a Data layer for the web application.
- Participated in a fully scalable WPF based client/server brokerage application using C#, WCF, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Designed and Developed dynamicwebpagesusingBootstrap.
- Extensively used Telerik MVC Controls and JQuery Plugins.
- Created Restful Web API’S to expose data to the client.
- Created Message Handlers in Web API to implement global level authentication.
- Created the Generic controls, User controls and Components as Web Controls.
- Created triggers, stored procedures, tables and maintained app database in SQL server 2014.
- Developed Reports module by using Telerik reporting.
- Developed ASP.Net user interfaces using HTML, Web Server, Data, Validation and User controls.
- Created dynamic SQL scripts, stored procedures, triggers, indexes and user defined functions to manage the business rules in database using SQL Server 2008.
- Performed debugging, unit testing and system testing..
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Requirement analysis and functional documents preparation.
- Involved in the Design of ASP.net User Interface Layer/ Web forms using Telerik.
- Developed Interactive UI Screens using ASP.NET, CSS, HTML, and AJAX controls.
- Used Telerik Controls and Telerikgrid to display data and for editing data in the radgrid.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Datasetto insert, update and retrieve data from a SQL Server database.
- Used stored procedures, SQL queries, DTS, SSIS Packages, and Views for retrieving the User details and the events information from the SQL server.
- Used ADO.Net for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Implemented AJAX and Smart Client to enhance the performance and user experience.
- Used different Master Pages that provides a consistent layout at various stages.
- Involved in Database Design and Created Tables according to requirements.
- Using Data Layer we used Templates as a predefined and dynamic queries and retrieving the information.
- Used the ASP.NET server controls and Grid View data control for displaying different lists and the events list.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using ASP.NET MVC 5.0.
- Developed Database Stored Procedures, User defined functions and Triggers using T-SQL.
- Created OLAP CUBEs using SQL Server Analysis Services(SSAS).
- Designed and developed Stored Procedures, Queries and Views necessary to support SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Reports.
- Performed Coding/Programming tasks to specifications and in accordance with Development Standards.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for user interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Developed DOTNET based multithreaded front-end of Global Trading Application which allows traders to create portfolios and send whole/partial orders to different exchanges.
- Involved in daily Scrum meeting for project updates.
- Extensive use of the Data Grid controls for display.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Involved in peer review, fixing review comments Unit testing and Integration testing
Environment: C#, .NET Framework 4.5, WCF, WPF, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, Visual Studio 2014, Microsoft Office suite of products, Team Foundation Server, IIS 6.0/7.5, Telerik and Windows7, CMS, SQL Server 2014, Java script, Html, CSS, SSAS, SSRS, Microsoft Visio 2010.
- Involved in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Analyzed the system requirements, entire business process and designed Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Designed and developed the web forms using ASP.NET and VB.NET Language.
- Created Master pages to design a consistent layout for the pages in the application.
- Used ASP.NET session state variables that enable to store and retrieve values for a user, as the user navigates ASP.NET pages in the Web application.
- Implemented ASP.NET Forms Authentication.
- Used ADO.NET to access data in the database.
- Coded various modules using XML for data communication between databases and applications that used web Services.
- Determined and resolved critical issues and bugs in the software in a timely fashion before code release.
- Created number of stored procedures, triggers and views using SQL SERVER 2012.
- Used ADO.NET components to retrieve, manipulate, and update data in the database.
- Used Git for Version Control.
- Responsible for the creation of the applications by using C#.NET and enhancement of the projects for .net applications.
- Created the test cases and performed unit testing.
- Generate reports to support the general operations of the company and provide reporting solutions to diverse business teams using SSRS.
- Involved in developing back-end T-SQL stored procedures.
- Involved in developing the WinForms using VB.Net.
- Created store procedures using PL/SQL.
- Created reports using crystal reports.
- Developed .Net assemblies using C#.
Environment: Windows XP professional, ASP.Net, C#, Oracle, PL/SQL, Crystal Reports, VB.NET 11.0, HTML, DHTML, WinForms, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).