- Over 9+years of hands on experience in IT industry relating to Software Design, Development, Maintenance and Deployment. Analytical thinker that consistently revolves ongoing issues or defects. Quick learner, team player and easily adapts to new technology.
- Excellent experience in dealing with Delegates, Assemblies, User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (Daily Build, Release and Testing methodology) using tools likeTeam Foundation Server (TFS),Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Experience in developing and monitoring SSIS Packages, SSAS, SSRS. Experience in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in building RESTFUL services using ASP.NET, Web API and performing CRUD operations.
- Expertise in designing and developing Windows based applications and Web based applications using.NET Core,MVC, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Proficient in writing SQL Join Statements, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Packages and Database Triggers using PL/SQL and SQL Server.
- Hands on Experience in both AGILE and Waterfall based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Experience in using different design patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, MVC, and Façade.
- Utilization and Extensive Experience in Application Design, developing Use-case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML and Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS).
- Experience in working with LINQ (LINQ to Object, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, Lambda).
- Expertise in using MVC/Razor design pattern in developing scalable, standards-based web applications.
- Experience in Web Services to provide SOA architecture with WCF, SOAP\REST, Microservices and Configuration based activation applications.
- Great experience with Developing Android and iOS applications.
- Proficient working with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Views on SQL Server and using PL/SQL in Oracle.
- Experience in using Web API to create HTTP Restful services.
- Extensive Node JS experience.
- Experience in reporting and analysis using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) with the .net environment.
- Experience in working .Net Core and ASP.NET Core, its implementation of the Web API.
- Experience in using Microsoft Team Foundation Sever (TFS) for code repository, task assignments, and project backlog plan and Various Source Code Management Tools like VSSand GIT.
- Excellent experience in writing directives, services, and controllers using Angular JS.
- Worked extensively on two-way, one-way data binding, built-in components and developed single-page applications using Angular.
- Experience in working controllers, modules, directives, factories, services, dependency injection, and digest cycle in Angular.
- Worked on React/Redux reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by React.
- Created React JS components using JSX and Virtual DOM followed Redux Architecture for unidirectional data flow and manage the data in React.
- Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Excellent experience in developing and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services.
- Experience in using Net Remoting, Web Services, XML, XSLT, XPATH and (oxygen) XML Schema.
- Experience in working with Visual Studio 2019/2 /08/05/03 , SQL Server 2019/2017/2012/08/05/00.
- Experience in working with Visual Source Safe (VSS), Subversion (SVN) and Concurrent Versions System(CVS).
- Experience in using the third-party controls like Telerik Rad controls.
- Experience in using various version controlling tools like Visual SourceSafe, Sub Version and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in design and development of Silverlight and WPF applications using MVVM pattern, XAML.
- Extensively worked on Web server like IIS, IIS Express.
- Experience on working with JIRA and TFS for issue tracking and bug fixing.
- Implemented security on the applications using .Net Authentication&Authorization.
- Hands on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus, Traffic Manager, Azure Monitoring, Visual Studio Online (VSO), Cognitive Services (LUIS) and SQL Azure.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and API Management services.
- Developed Pipelines in Azure Data Factory.
- Experienced in setting up and migrations to the cloud environments like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- Hands on experience for hosting and configuring the applications using cloud services like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Languages: C#.Net, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.0 , .Net Core 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.0 , .Net Framework 4.8/4.7/4.6/4.5 , VB.Net, ADO.Net, Web API, LINQ, Web Services, Entity Framework.
Development Tools: Xamarin Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Visual Studio 2019/2017/2015 , Visual Studio Code.
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/7, Linux, MAC, Unix.
Database: SQL Server 2008R 2/2012/2014/2016 , 2017, Oracle 12c/11g/10g, DB2, Azure SQL.
Servers: IIS 10, 8.5, 8, IIS Express, Windows Server.
Design Modeling: OOPS, UML, MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, Singleton.
Version Control: TFS, Azure DevOps, GIT, VSS, GitLab, Bitbucket
Cloud Services: MicrosoftAzure and Amazon Web Services.
Services: WCF, Web Services, Restful services, Web API, Microservices.
Reporting Tools: JIRA, SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports, One Confluence, HP Fortify, Black Duck.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr .Net Full Stack Developer
- Extended ASP.NET, VB.NET, MVC 3 application by creating Views, Controller actions and Model classes.
- Code First approach for the Data Access Layer and defined entities that are used for data access MVC application.
- Used C#.NETas language to develop code behind business logic.
- Great experience working on e-commerce
- Implemented Multi- Threading and Thread Pobol concepts.
- Developed custom Data view Web parts, List view Web parts to display the results on the Share pointportal using visual studio 2015 and c#.
- Involved in unit testing and bug fixing of the project, worked on SSIS to update share pointlibraries from SQL server tables.
- Good knowledge on ETLdevelopment with Informatics, SSIS & schedule the jobs with Auto sys (JIL).
- Design, DevelopETLpackages with SSIS & SQL Server
- Created async calls and created many custom models to return the JSON response and rendered it on the UI.
- Tuned complex SQL stored procedures and implemented asynchronouscall functions such as Task Parallel Library (TPL) in MVC that enhanced the page response time to less than 2 seconds.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQUERY UI and Angular JS.
- Created back end tools using .net and Marionette.js to monitor account statuses and view accounting metrics.
- Developed the administrative UI using Backbone.jsand Backbone Marionette.js.
- Experienced working and had great exposure to the license generation applications and software entitlements.
- Involved in testing the service end using SOAP UI.
- Developed a web based secure application using ASP.NET, MVC4, MVP.
- Design, Development and testing of REST web services called by Silverlight UI using ADO.NETdata services and Entity framework5.
- Developed WPF based UI using Silverlight.
- Provided quick solution to Azure teams for self-servicing data maintenance operations, which uses SQL Master Data Services. Configured and setup SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) for self-serving data maintenance across different teams.
- Deployed the tools Microsoft AzureCloud Service (PaaS, IaaS), and Web Apps.
- Used SQLAzure extensively for database needs in Customer Lookup & //AzNot.
- Migrated theAzure CXP Tools to HTTPS based authentication using SSL encryption
- Developed Apex classes and Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for Data manipulation needs of the application using platform Database Objects
- Designed UI screens for accessing product details, comparisons, client details and monitoring sales and promotional activities and wrote jQuery functions for client-side validation.
- Developed User Interface (UI) using WPF for the better look and feel of the desktop-based application.
- UI Screens were developed using HTML, Java Scripts, Ajax, jQuery Custom-tags, Polymer Js, Kendo UI components and CSS3.
- Used jQuery UI API for the animation and UI development of ASP.NETMVC 3 application.
- Performed integration of application environment and source code management to enhance error free processing of BizTalk server.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL Queries in SQL Server 2016.
- Using LINQ to query the database. Worked in prismand Unity Container helper throughout the modules.
- Worked on a simple WPF Application Using Prism for listing all available submissions.
- Developed and consumed WCF Web Service to access data layer components.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization using Web.Config file. Configured for users Authorization and role-based security.
- Ran Bower and Grunt components and wrote the scripting using Node.Js.
- Implemented aNode.Js server to manage authentication.
- Developed internal application using Angular and Node.Js connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Involved in the design of the Use Case Diagrams and class diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Reworked on a part of the GUIs to improve interface without affecting the performance of the application.
- Used XML for data storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
- Used SOAP protocol to transfer the XML based message such as applicant's requests and loan information over computer networks.
- Generated customized reports using Crystal Reporting tool.
- Installation, integration and configuration of Jenkins CI/CD, including installation of Jenkins plugins.
- Extensively used SSIS to create packages to move data from a single data source to a destination. developing and monitoring SSIS Packages, SSAS, SSRS. Experience in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Created Weekly and Monthly reports in SQL Server Reporting Service. Used CVS as a central repository and source code control.
- Utilized tableau server to publish and share the reports with the business users.
- Knowledge onSalesforce Lightning Process Builder,Lightning UI/UX,app builderand creatingVisual Workflows, salesforce supportcommunitiesandChattergroups.
- Used AJAX and JSON communication for accessing RESTFUL web services data payload.
- Compose, Test, and Implement UNIX Shell Scripts to the Test, Development and Production environments for various automated procedures as requested. This also included the use of database tools and applications such as Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL, etc.
- Actively participated in pair programming model.
- Used Apache subversion (SVN)/Tortoise SVN for source control.
- Involved in maintaining, debugging, and resolving the issues in the application for open JIRA or ALM item.
- Used LINQ to entities for data manipulation
- Developed queries using TSQL statements, Views, user defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers for inserting, updating, and deleting (CRUD operations) the data into the relational tables and consumed them in entity ORM.
- Created/refactored to underlying business/repository layer to align with solid design principles and practices.
- Upgraded notification system in generating consolidated email to reduce the number of email outflows.
- Experience in managing Mongo DBenvironment from availability, performance, and scalability perspectives.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5,4.6,.Net Core, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013,2017,2019, SQL Server Management Studio 2016,2017,2019, ASP.NET, MVC 5.0, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5, HTML5, Ajax, CSS3, Java Script, Angular Js, Node Js, Marionette.js, Require.Js, Polymer Js, J Query, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, WSDL, JSON, SQL Server Management Studio, Mongo DB, Tableau, Share Point, Salesforce, Silverlight, Enterprise Library, Microsoft Unity, Apache subversion, Tortoise SVN, Atlassian, JIRA, ALM, SOAP UI.
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
Sr .Net Full Stack Developer
- Developed Client/Server Applications on n-tier architecture and MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern.
- Developed business objects viz., Business Entities, façade layer objects and data access objects using OOD /OOP concepts for the N-tier web application.
- UI development utilizing WPF, implementing MVVM. Creating and troubleshooting Views (XAML), View Models and Domain Object Models.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction. and Design patterns MVC.
- Used C# WIN FORMS to create a dynamic reporting tool that queried a complex SQL backend.
- Responsible for creating XAML for views and view model creation (MVVM) design pattern / approach to develop as per business need.
- Involved in Developing Rich Interactive GUI using SilverlightUser Controls, Silverlight Toolkit.
- Used Styles, Data Templates for controls in Silverlight.
- Converted .NET application to Microsoft AZURE Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows AZURE SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on this.
- Development and Deployment using Power Shell Scripts using Azure. Developed Power Shell Scripts for Automated Deployment of Developed Packages using Service Fabric.
- Development of mobile application using Xamarian.
- System exposes all the data/content through an MVC REST API and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Written Callbacks, error-first callback and worked with Streams and Files for Asynchronous Programming usingNode JS.
- Involved in Test Design, Development, and Implementation of test procedures in Selenium Performed unit testing and integrated testing for fixing the bugs, writing test cases, test plans and generating test scripts.
- Customized User Controls, web controls using Kendo UIand improved the performance of the application by configuring the caching, Bowser Storage, Managing Cookies.
- Managed Process, Operator, Materials Enforcement modules in MES Systems and integrated with other systems like ERP & PLM's. modules underPaperless Manufacturing, Product/WIP Traceability, Genealogy, & Audit Trail, Process, Operator, Equipment, & Materials Enforcement, Data Collection & Process Limits.
- Used Telerik Controls like dating control, autoing complete text boxes, file upload controls, Radgrids for rich user experience.
- Designed the front-end user interface by using ASP.NET, NO SQL, MVC, Node JS, HTML, Angular JS and Ajax controls.
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node JS.
- Re factored and enhanced an existing application to follow strict MVVM/MVCpatterns for improved source code maintenance, code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developerspins up, enhanced performance using Angular JS.
- Developed HTML prototype of the web pages and WinForms using CSS, per client specifications.
- Wrote business logic in C#and handled transactions from and to database using ADO.NET objects such as Datasets, Data Adapters, and Data Readers.
- Involved in coding, testing and implementation of the project using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services.
- Extensively used angular data binding concepts to bind data in web pages. Involved in development of controllers, Services, directives, filters, and modules using AngularJS, MVCframework.
- Developed and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Worked with WCF for building service-oriented applications that communicates across the web and the enterprise.
- Developed classes using C#.NET to improve performance and Consumed WCF services using REST / WSDL.
- Involved in pre-defined data verification process after the data Migration from an old system to new system.
- Involved in the changes to existing MVC pages for login and Change password pages and, also added authorization and authentication of the pages using Membership database.
- Implemented Angular JS Controllers to maintain each view data, Used an Angular JS Factory to Interact with a RESTful Service.
- Development and Deployment using Power Shell Scripts using Azure. Developed Power Shell Scripts for Automated Deployment of Developed Packages using Service Fabric.
- Advanced Power Shellscripting, farm architecture & administration, backup/restore/migration.
- Led the implementation of a REST API in Node.js to be the client of our system. Researched and proposed a very elegant solution for integrating .NETwith Node.JS using the Edge.js library.
- Designed and Developed
- Communication Foundation (WCF) Service, Hosted as Windows Service.
- Used TFS to automatically build the projects and source code management.
- Experience with built-in services and knowledge of custom services and scoping in Angular JS.
- Consumed Web API from ASP.NET MVC application using Http client, Implemented Web Services Using ASP.NET for consumption by the client application.
- Utilized present and future industry trends and practices to create Site core CMS Websites.
- Implement Site corearchitecture and develop custom Site corecontrols to facilitate client's CMS needs.
- Used NHibernate to provide communication between data access layer and backend database.
- Used agile methods and frameworks/tools like spring and NHibernate.
- Involved in designing, Coding and documentation of application flows and worked on presentation layer for developing GUI and developed using WPF.
- Performed querying to database using LINQ to SQL and querying to XML files using LINQ to XML.
- Programmed Cold fusion MX modules to handle transactional database queries and builds using interactive data entry forms.
- Developed functions, queries, triggers, views, and stored procedures for data manipulation in SQL Server.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4, XAML, Visual Studio 2012,2015, Ajax, HTML, CSS3, Angular JS,edge.js, Node.js, LINQ, WPF, SQL server 2012,Xamarian, Power Builder, Silverlight, PL/SQLWCF, Share Point, NHibernate, Unit Testing, .Net Nuke 4.x, TFS.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Responsible for gathering requirements and involved in analysis and design of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Created stored procedures for Master forms using T-SQL for accessing and manipulating the data in SQL Server 2016.
- Attribute Routing used in the Asp. Net Core web API. Used Async and Await in Asp. Net Core web API methods.
- Used XSD (XML Schema Definition) tool in order to generate appropriate XML in order to serialize/deserialize data to communicate between disparate systems.
- XSD Validation, Generated c# object model of XSD by using XML Spy and created a mapping for generating xml by using c#.
- Created automated T-SQL scripts to process summary database transactions that run off-hours.
- Wrote complex T-SQL queries to get data from different sources and test results with expected results.
- Created logical and physical database design, data structures and maintained it by using SQL tools like Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, T-SQL Scripting for complex business logic.
- Implemented IOC (Inversion of Control) through Structure map. Preparing SRS, URS, Trace ability matrix and User Guide Documents.
- Extensively worked with WPF application using MVVM pattern as well as ASP.NET using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented REST API, Web Services for authentication.
- Extensively used razor view engine.
- Generated entity classes based on the database schema and improved the development of N-tier architecture using LINQ.
- Extensively used Angular7for developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Implemented Angular7Structural and Attribute Directives such as ngIf, ngFor and ngClass to manipulate the DOM.
- Scheduled Trigger in Azure data factory to run the pipeline daily.
- Proficient in working on JSON objects and Azure SQL DB, Azure Cosmos Database.
- Experience in Creating Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions with Cognitive Services, API Management, Continuous Integration, and Service Bus.
- Developed multiple Azure functions that run as a Cron job, which will process data from Azure SQL DB, Azure Cosmos Database and produce .csv files for internal clients.
- Experienced in Leverage Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Azure Cosmos Database.
- Developing projects in Azure Data Warehouse by using Azure Data Factory.
- Used Azure logic apps to connect legacy, modern, and cutting-edge systems more easily and quickly by providing prebuilt APIs.
- Used Azure DevOps for version controls, requirements, and project management.
- Worked on sending messages from one server to another server using Azure Service Bus.
- As a part of the development team involved in deployments of applications with Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline structures.
- Used jQuery to create various Dialog Boxes, load JSON data in JQGrid, and selectors to validate different screens.
- Implement agile scrum methodology in application development.
- Developed controllers to populate the view models using LINQ queries and Lambda expression and invoked the views and controlled the flow thru the application.
- Performed automated unit testing on the application. Actively involved in documentation, test plans, test cases, testing and reviews
Confidential, NYC, NY
Website Creation and Optimization
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using Microsoft Visio and Gliffy.
- Made AJAX calls using backbone.js for getting the data and parsing it for showing on the web page.
- Used XML Web services with SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Developed CSS to maintain uniformity of all screens throughout the application and position of screen objects.
- Maintained existing code with the help of HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Utilized various jQuery plug-in to build Rich Internet Application to make it look more intuitive.
- Worked on different browsers like IE, Mozilla, Chrome and resolved cross-browser issues successfully.
- Participated Weekly Meetings to Brief on Technically Complex issues to the team and the client.