- Over 5 years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, database design, development, enhancements, maintenance of standalone, Multi - tier, web and windows based, portals based object oriented enterprise applications using Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Developed n-tier web applications in .NET environment using C#.NET, LINQ2SQL, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, Reflection, XML, XSL, MVC, MVVM VS.NET, IIS, SQL server, Oracle, WPF.
- Experience withObject Oriented Paradigm Design Patterns including Model View Controller (MVC) and their implementation using polymorphism, inheritance and encapsulation.
- Expert in developing distributed applications using technologies that provide a suitable framework like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.NET Web Services using SOAP and .NET Remoting.
- Hands on experience of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD), Software design patterns and UML Modeling.
- Experience working with repository contains a set of native AngularJS directives based on Bootstrap's markup.
- Having experience on popular UI frameworks as Knockout and Kendo UI.
- Worked extensively with UI development frameworks - Telerik and Infragistic controls.
- Extensively used CSS3 framework library for easier, standards-compliant styling of a web page using the Cascading Style Sheets language.
- Extensively used LINQ to interact with various objects like XML, SQL and Collections.
- Experience in developing AJAX enabled applications by using Framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 &4.5.
- Good knowledge on SOA-based architectures/development, as well as distributed architectures and multi-tier web based applications.
- Experience in ORM Tools such Entity Frame work 6.0, ADO.NET data objects, LINQ TO SQL.
- Successfully implemented many design patterns like, Singleton, Factory, Strategy, Façade, Template and Dependency Injection design Patterns.
- Experience in DI Frameworks NInject and Unity.
- Experience in TDD, Unit, Integration Testing and System Integration Testing (SIT)
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and development of Database Objects using PL/SQL, T-SQL in SQL Server.
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (Daily Build, Release and Testing methodology) Using tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Experience in Client Side debugging tools such as Firebug, Fiddler, SOAP UI all Browser Developer tools.
- Resourceful and reliable developer with quick learning capabilities, excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Languages: C#, .NET, VB6, VB.NET, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL.
.NET Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 (CLR, CLS, CTS), C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP, ADO.NET, XML Web Services, Win Forms, Web Forms, SOAP, LINQ, NUnit, WCF, WPF, AJAX, Entity Framework, MVC, Web API.
Database: MS-SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2015, Oracle 10g, MYSQL, MS Access and DB2
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008.
Middleware: Web services, WCF Services, SQL Server Integration Services.
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS 6.0/7.0), Subversion SVN Server, TFS Server, GitHub.
Reporting Tools: SSIS, SSRS, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, TOAD and MAP tool kit.
Design pattern: MVC, MVP, MVVM.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7, Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Involved in Understanding Existing Applications and Reviewing Requirements, Use Cases with Business Team and Implementing and Prioritizing the Tasks per Business Requirements using the Agile Methodology.
- Created web pages using Razor View Engine with Entity framework 5 and code first approach with Fluent API Architecture, Dependency Injection (IOC) and coded using C#.
- Involved in Solution Designing.
- Implemented AngularJS UI framework architecture.
- Used customized services and directives in Angular JS to develop dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Developed this application using Singleton design pattern. This will help to improve application performance.
- Extensively worked with ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool to create Roles, Login Controls, Authentication and Authorization for Site Security.
- Working with architects for designing, well coordinate with the testing and business teams.
- Created and used custom HTML Helper controls.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap framework for building rich and sophisticated user interface
- Created and consumed WCF services and Restful Services.
- Created several cshtml, layout pages using Razor View engine.
- Used C#.NET as code behind in all web applications and in WPF based applications.
- Created Business Layer/Data Access Layer using C#, ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL Server 2012.
- Developed a Module that enables the administrator to provide access rights to users based on their credentials.
- Used AJAX Controls like Script Manager and Update Panel to develop the GUI.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the Web Controls, Data manipulation to store data.
- Developed many SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with tuning techniques.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in the SQL Server 2012.
- Generated reports using SSRS and integrated with web application.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source access management.
- Used several test cases to check for bugs in the code and for bad data.
- Participated in the development of software specifications, design, development, and test activities of Software Development life cycle.
- Understood the existing application and Functional specifications. Explored the various modules, classes and functions.
- Developed applications in a .NET framework, using C#, MVC and SQL database tools.
- Designed all web pages in ASP.NET with C# code-behind and worked with different ASP.NET controls.
- Developed SSRS reports.
- Actively Involved in Database designing.
- Built rich user interface using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Implemented Kendo UI framework.
- Used Telerik Controls (Kendo UI) for front-end development.
- Implemented AJAX in various multi-tier web applications.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Designed and documented the Technical specifications based on the functional specifications in etail.
- Performed bug fixing for both UI applications and business logic.
- Implemented new features on top of the existing functionality and backward compatibility with old releases.
- Coordinated testing required before development programs are moved to production.
- Implemented extreme programming by using Agile methodology, involving in task completion, user stories, and iterations
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Razor views, JQuery, CSS classes and Custom Controls for Reporting and Planning Module.
- Sizing user stories based on complexity and requirement.
- Participating in daily scrum meeting.
- Implement Repository Pattern to facilitate automated unit testing or test-driven development.
- Perform building and deployment to IIS Server for various regions.
- Actively involved in setting up the continuous integration environment.
- Used Agile, Scrum Methodology for Software Development to ensure delivery of high quality work.
- Responsible for bug fixing in other program sites (other than CWSs) that company hosts.
- Upgraded existing features, added new features to the websites along with updating data into respective databases.
- Extensively used Infragistics controls for hierarchal gridview and other complex UI controls
- Coordinated with other team members to build and manage the web sites.
- Wrote SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers to put application logic into the Backend.
- Wrote Test plans for testing the functionality of software.
- Responsible for hosting files onto cloud server and generating URLs using Console Application.
- Provided support in resolving the tickets using bug tracking system, JIRA which also involved writing Release Notes for projects, resolving and assigning tickets etc.
- Interacting with clients, collecting requirements and prepare specification documents.
- Responsible for creating solution architecture
- Maintaining detailed tasks and deliverables with input from project team members
- Maintain the applications in the source control and servers in different environments.
- Responsible for deployment of the applications in servers to maintains risk and issues lists and escalates Issues for resolution.
- Quality management of deliverables and ability to inspect for completeness.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the client’s requirement and involved in GUI designing of the application.
- Modified built in classes for the applications to in corporate necessary functions.
- Created several reusable user controls using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Experience in working with XML Web Services, SOAP and Crystal Reports.
- Conference and user group presentations on .NET debugging and Silverlight.
- Involved in designing and developing different modules using C#.NET, ASP.NET.
- Developed many Web Forms using .Net Framework and C#.NET.
- Created a .Net User Control that had a common functionality to be used at many places.
- Designed cascading style sheets and Themes to set styles on ASP.NET pages.
- Created stored procedures and views using T-SQL to provide custom data access
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Participated in Encryption and Decryption of data before it is saved into the SQL Database using XML files for intermediate storage.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous data transfer and to improve the performance of the application.
- Implemented tracing using trace listeners and trace switches; configured the application for debugging
- Developed different modules for consuming XML Web Services using WSDL and SOAP.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Master pages to develop a neat User Interface.
- Implemented various Validation controls for client-side validation of Server Controls.
- Configured and implemented caching using Cache objects and Cache directives.
- Generated business reports using crystal reports.
- Developed and support above applications in C# and ASP.NET
- Responsible for design and development of Web Forms using VB.Net.
- Developed, enhanced and maintained multi-tier ASP.NET and ASP web applications Systems.
- Use of Object Oriented concepts, analysis and design using visual studio.net
- Responsible for Database design, and creating of Stored Procedures, triggers to perform the Data retrieval from multiple tables in SQL Server 2005
- Developed web forms and user controls for the web application in ASP.NET, C#
- Designed and developed UI for Intranet applications
- Implemented validations using built-in validation controls and custom validations controls
- Using and configuring the IIS application server
- Developed, deployed and consumed Web Services.
- Data grid, data list and repeater server controls are used with ADO.NET to manipulate the data and generate results based on alert types.