- A results - driven and customer-focused .Net Developer who can think "out of the box". Strong in design, implement and integration problem solving skills. Expert in Asp.Net/C#, T-SQL, ASP.NET, .Net Core, MS SQL, Web Formsand MVC with database analysis
- Strong understanding of .NETFramework, Application Architecture and proficient in developing n-tier applications
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC in performing requirement analysis, development, testing, customization and deployment using Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in working with .NETfeatures like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Events & Delegates, Generics & Collections, Exception Handling and Logging in .NET applications
- Experienced in SQL Server skills especially SQL, Stored Procedure, Functions. Used ADO.Netfor data access, used Data Adapter, Reader, Dataset Classes
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ to Objects and LINQ to SQL) and retrieve data from different data sources
- Excellent analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create flexible and maintainable solutions for complex development problems
- A problem solver, team player and have good communication skills. Be able to work under pressure and multitasking
Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework, Web Services, WCF, Web API
Database: MS SQL Server 2016/2019, SQL Server Management Studio
Tools: GitHub, Postman, Visual Studio 2017/19
Other: Agile Methodology, Waterfall, Daily Scrum, Sprint development approach
- Worked as a Developer in the team for designing and developing the application using Microsoft Visual Studio .Net, C#, ASP. NET, WPF, SQL Server
- Worked on developing the Data Access Layer using Entity Framework (EDMX), LINQ to Entities, lambda expressions and C#
- Created custom controls for in line editing, web grid data copying, web grid filtering with jQuery
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Low Level Design, Coding and Integration
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using jQuery, and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI
- Used GIT for version control and shelve pending changes of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Utilized ASP. NET and created web forms, user controls, REST web services
- Worked on creating Rest Services using ASP. NET Web API and C#
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients
- Developed the application using MVC framework, Bootstrap and WCF
- Used Service based architecture with ASP. NET MVC, HTML 5, jQuery, Ajax, Web Services (WCF) and Entity Framework for DB connectivity
- Implemented user level security, extracted technical specifications from the database server using ADO. net and SQL Server stored procedures and Used LINQ for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP. Net
- Used ADO. NET (Data Adapters, Data Sets) for database connectivity to SQL Server database and involved in database design, creation and fine tuning of database objects.
Junior Software Developer
- Involved in gathering the requirements, analysis, design & development of the project
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the Asp.NetMVC 5.0 application using HTML5 and Razor view
- Involved in designing and developing the web UI using Asp.Net, AJAX, User Controls, Custom Controls and Web Forms using C# as code behind
- Used Bootstrap to build grids, layouts and components for Responsive Web design
- Gained expertise in developing web applications using C#, and Asp.Net, involved in the development of business logic in Asp.Net
- Used SQL server database as back-end along with the Entity Framework and LINQ (LINQ TO SQL) to access the databases
- Worked on web services (RESTful and SOAP based) and WCF services
- Used GIT for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration
- Thorough knowledge of C# programming concepts, SDLC, testing and debugging methods, system design, and implementation, database system, including relational databases, program documentation, web application development
- Involved in designing and documentation of application flows and developed functional diagrams using UML
- Used Unified Modeling Language (UML) to develop use cases class diagrams state diagram
- Implemented forms authentication in ASP. NET web forms like login, password, user authentication
- Developed web pages with data bound controls like Data Grid using the methods Data Binding
Manual Testing Associate
- Analyzed the Business Requirements and worked with the Development Team for understanding the details of Functional and Non-Functional Requirement on Web/Online applications.
- Organized Test Plan during initial phase of project, prepared test scripts, created Release note in Application Life-cycle Management (ALM), setup/link Test Lab with release cycle, executed test cases and recorded results in ALM.
- Wrote Structure Query Language (SQL) queries to check proper data population in application table and for data verification to perform Back-end Testing against Oracle Database.
- Prepared meeting notes on daily execution/highlight of the project and send out the reports to managements.
- Interact with Developers and Business Analysts to perform various types of testing throughout Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle (BLC).
- Involved with Trainer's training calls by presenting every project's new enhancement and functionality changes for the Branch Users.
- Provided weekly status updates showing the progress of the Automation testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
- Worked with the database administrator to migrate & maintain the applications