- Around 8 years of IT experience as a senior .Net Developer in various phases of software development life cycle with Software Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Integration, Maintenance, Testing, Process Control and Maintenance of Multi - tier, Transactional web and window-based applications.
- Strong experience in .NET Windows Forms development using object-oriented programming involving analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of Client/Server architecture.
- Working experience on projects using the latest Microsoft technologies such as Visual Studio .NET, C#. NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET ADO.NET, XML Web Services, REST, WCF, and Visual Basic 6.0
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, virtual Machines and Cloud Services.
- Good Experience in ReactJS for creating interactive UI’S using Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experience in Version Management using Visual Source Safe (VSS), Tortoise SVN and TFS.
- Experienced on working with custom directives, controllers, services and filter modules of Angular
- Good understanding of Document Object Mode and SEO/Web standards
- Leveraged MVC design pattern to organize AngularJS controllers, custom directives, factories and views
- Solid knowledge in making the webpages responsive using Bootstrap.
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application.
- Experience in testing tools like N-unit, Microsoft testing tools
- Solid experience in Database design (SQL DDL &DML), procedural programming (stored procedures, triggers), T SQL, SQL server performance tuning, improvement storage, index and configuration.
- Experience in System Analysis, Design and Implementation of Web Application and Windows Applications in Microsoft Technologies using ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Web Forms and WEB API.
- Database Design, Development, and Administration using MS SQL Server, MS Access & Oracle
- Experience in all phases of usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting using Jasmine.
- Experience of Design patterns like ASP .NET, ASP .NET core, ASP .NET MVC Core, Entity Framework Core, MVC, Factory pattern and Singleton pattern.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) and retrieve data from sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL).
- Extensively worked on WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and configuration-based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Experienced in developing web applications using .NET Framework 3.0,3.5,4.0, 4.5 and 4.8 ASP.Net MVC 5.0/4.0, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, XML, XSLT, Java Script, HTML, AJAX, and IIS.
- Experienced in developing web applications using .Net Core 2.0.
- Ability to triage and understand API issues and engage the right people to root cause issue and identify resolution
- Experience in gathering customer requirements and functional requirements and converting them to technical requirements, applying OOAD concepts and Design Patterns.
- Good Experience in Object Oriented Concepts and Knowledge on Design Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC).
- Good experience in SQL, T-SQL Developer, Toad, Tables, Packages, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Functions and Stored Procedures.
- Good experience in designing and developing windows applications, web applications, web services by using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, AJAX, SQL server technologies.
- Very good expertise in design and development of web forms using HTML, ASP.NET AJAX, and XML.
Programming Languages: C# .NET, VB.NET, C, C++, T-SQL, PL-SQL
Web Technologies: HTML 5, WSDL, SOAP, CSS3, JSON, Web Forms
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC 4/5, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5/6, WEB API, WPF, WCF, AJAX
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure
Distributed Technologies: WCF, Web Services (SOAP, REST), LINQ
Data Bases: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 , Oracle
Framework: Microsoft .Net 1.x/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
Operating Systems: Win NT, Windows Vista, Unix, Windows 7/8/10
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 10/12/13/15/17/19
Enterprise Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Reporting tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports 9.0
Software Methodologies: Agile SCRUM, waterfall
Version Control: GIT, Team Foundation Server, Subversion, SVN, Visual Source Safe
Confidential, Astoria, NY
Full Stack Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Knowledge on Rational Unified Process Methodology.
- Designed and developed new features for the application using C# within .NET framework.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC 5 strongly typed views, partial views and attribute routing.
- Used Ajax, and JSON to post data from the client side to the database.
- Fixed issues on the legacy applications which was developed using VB6 components.
- Used Reflection in C# to invoke the methods dynamically.
- Developed the business layer with LINQ to Objects and LINQ to SQL.
- Implemented the rest APIs by using ASP.NET Web API2.0.
- Used ASP.NET Web API and worked with different Http verbs such as Get, Post, Put and Delete and returned JSON format.
- Implemented JWTToken based authentication to secure the ASP.NETWeb API and provided authorization to different users.
- Implemented Data Access Layer (DAL) of Web API using Entity Framework 6.
- Used Swagger to test ASP.NET CORE WEB APIs.
- Used Auto Mapper to map the data transformation objects (DTOs).
- Worked with advanced concepts of ASP.NET MVC 5 such as Models and Providers, Filters
- Created a repository and Unity of work patterns for accessing the database objects.
- Used SOLID principles for designing the applications.
- Worked on creating the stored procedures at various needs of the application.
- Involved in Azure Infrastructure Management (Azure web role, Worker role, SQL Azure, Azure Storage).
- Worked on Queues, Blobs, and Containers to persist data on Azure
- Installed NodeJS package as a dependency to work with ReactJS
- Worked on cross browser web application using ReactJS with Redux, Redux Forms, ES6, HTML5, Sass and bootstrap.
- Experience on Working with React Router for developing Single Page Applications (SPAs).
- Worked on using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, and Router.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the version control for check-in, branch merging and creating build definitions.
- Deployed code in various environments such as Dev, QA and Prod.
- Created a console application to obfuscate the data by using C#, ADO.NET and Faker NuGet package.
- Created Unit test cases by using MOQ framework to test the code that was developed.
- Handled the production issues and UAT sessions effectively.
- Worked on windows batch jobs by using TIDAL.
- Worked on the implementation of Windows Service that processes the records at a specified time from Production.
- Configured report server and report manager scheduling, worked on giving permissions to different level of users in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Deployed and schedule Reports using SSRS to generate all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly Reports.
- Created twelve single-page, secure responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application.
- Performed code review, worked close to team members to ensure consistence to code standards.
- Designed and developed tool for recruiters that helps in hiring process (Resource Management) using C#.NET, ASP. Net MVC and deployed into App Service in Azure.
- Utilized Azure SQL Server for storing the data related to the recruitment and Wrote Efficient queries and stored procedures that saved the manual efforts of cleaning the data and efficient data handling and sanitized data.
- Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Prototype concept using ASP.NET core and EF7 model first to replace current Access apps.
- Design and develop Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC 5 and C# that are used by internal users.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application
- Involved in the complete Application Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Writing Software Requirement Specifications & Test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML with Microsoft Visio.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Development was done using Agile methodology with daily scrums, and continuous integration using the SDLC process to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Developed an Azure-based high-performance compute environment to support the massive computational requirements of client congressional redistricting Azure application
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Worked in Agile SCRUM SDLC process to implement 2-week Sprints.
- Used WPF and WCF to build windows client applications.
- Converted existing legacy WinForms applications into WPF-XAML and code behind file
- Redesigned UI layer to decouple the UI design (WPF-XAML) and behavior (code) files, thus helping better Unit testing
- Developed rich user controls using WPF, depicting the domain objects closer to the real world, using the data templates extensively in converting objects into UI representation
- Creating UI screens using XAML, interacting with various layers using MVVM
- Worked as a Technical lead for the offshore team, to engage and making sure the work is delivered on time.
- Conducting weekly meeting with offshore team to do regular Code-review, assigning tasks and reviewing the JIRA board.
- Developed the application by implementing the core components in C# with the help of ASP.NETMVC 5.0 Razor View engine and Web API's.
- Developed WinForms, WebForms using .NET Framework, C#.NET and ASP.NET MVC 5.0.
- Developed different layers in the architecture using the OOD patterns, OOPs and SOLID principles.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC 5.0 architecture.
- Implemented Routing, URL Security, Action Filter techniques for application development.
- Involved in creating Single Page Application (SPA) module using Angular 5 with routers, controllers, modules and services for rich look and feel.
- Utilized Angular 4 new directives like ng-If and Else, ng-template conditions.
- Involved in developing applications using Angular 4- Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Implemented client-side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC 5 Validations at Controller level.
- Used AJAX Controls to avoid flickering while post back and creating interactive pages.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Involved in development of application on Azure server by creating packages through Visual Studio, Power shell and Azure Portal
- Worked on creating Azure Blob for storing unstructured data in the cloud as blobs.
- Used Web API for HTTP and REST based on GET, POST, PUT, DELETE and returned JSON format.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Model as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures
- Used Entity Framework for retrieving the data from SQL Server and manipulating the data.
- Developed complex LINQ to Entities queries for accessing the Entity Framework Model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 5 framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Detail’s view, Dataset for data manipulation.
- Implemented SPA (Single Page Applications) using RESTful web services, Ajax and Angular JS.
- Implemented Dependency Injection for Loosely coupled Architecture.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
- Designed and developed online web application C#, ASP.NET, SQL server, stored procedures pages with web server controls for the presentation layer.
- Worked on entity Frameworks, data base first approach.
- Strong working knowledge of API testing tools like Rest Client, Postman, SOAPUI.
- Performed administration tasks i.e., providing access levels, permissions, creating users and groups in active directory etc. in .net.
- Strong working knowledge of running API load testing using tools like SOAP UI test Suite.
- Created Web Forms for developing the applications using web server controls, Java Script and DHTML controls.
- Implemented XML extracts using JAXB, collection and JAVA multi-threading.
- Used Master pages, User controls, Custom controls to suit user’s needs.
- Involved in all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including System Analysis, Design and Development.
Confidential, Livonia, MI
Senior .NET Developer
- Modified Sanction Certificate Layout and added logic to download competition Announcement using Java Script, JQUERY UI, Plugins and AJAX.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance for J2EE projects an online hosting web applications that manages web logic servers and perform remote deployment of applications.
- Designed membership maintenance component using Model View Controller (MVC) 5.0, and MVVM architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product.
- Implementing GUI using HTML, XML, AJAX control library, CSS and Web Form Controls to create Web pages, developed Master Pages.
- Used ADO.NET and strongly typed datasets to insert, update, delete, and retrieve data from a SQL Server 2008 database.
- Creating WPF/Silverlight applications using MVVM architecture.
- Developed complex web forms using ASP.Net server-side scripting with C#, .NET Framework 4.0, jQuery.
- Wrote SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Sequences to access data from database using Entity Framework 4.5 classes and methods for Team Management.
- Worked on cloud computing using Windows Azure and SQL Server Azure.
- Designed and Implemented Interactive Directory displays the details of Committees, Officials and Staff Officials using MVC5.0 View, JQuery, JSON, Telerik controls and CSS files.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Used SASS, JQuery, MySQL, REST/SOAP APIs to develop complex responsive Word Press themes and plugins
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Used Microsoft Azure for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed and Microsoft partner hosted datacenters.
- Assisted Technical team in resolving issues related to SQL Performance tuning.
- Implemented UI using MVC 5.0, XML, AngularJS, Bootstrap, NHibernate, Web API, AJAX and Web Form Controls to create responsive web pages, developed Master Pages
- Implemented TDD, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Worked and used TFS 2013 Team Project to manage day-to-day task, meetings, documents, to assign task, to manage sprint, enhancement/modification request and bugs.
- Setup App insights in App service to track the web request.
- Implemented WEB API and testing them using postman and consumed on client applications.
- Used Entity Framework 6.0, connected to relational data by writing LINQ to SQL queries.
- Analyzing problems and communicating with end users to assess needs and determine optimum solution
- Followed Clean Architecture, to maintain all layers of the application loosely coupled.
- Involve in a day-day Scrum Software development.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C# and OOPS implementation.
- Developed Asp.net core WEB API using core 2.0. and called on client application and tested using postman for CRUD operation.
- Worked with Jira development tool and GIT for source control.
- Utilized Entity framework as a data access layer to SQL server for the RESTful based ASP .NET WEB API web services.
- Migrated SQL data to the SharePoint lists and synchronized them for the daily updates.
- Created custom sequential workflows and associated them to the SharePoint list.
- Worked on user’s permission levels to make the SharePoint portal more secure.
- Extensively used Telerik RadGauge as dynamic data visualization tool for Silverlight.
- Used Telerik Chart Control to display the data in graphical format.
- Used Telerik Docking Container Control to design docking layout for the application.
- Used Telerik RadribbonBar Control to design menu layout to replicate that of MS office 2010.
- Developed web pages and implemented AJAX using Telerik controls Telerik Tree, Telerik Grid and AJAX toolkit
- Quickly developed Go, Bootstrap, font-awesome, jQuery based POC admin web app for the RTT2 RAPI GCP project which resulted in quick sampling and showcasing of GCP features for the team.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes. The tech stack is AngularJS, LESS, Bootstrap and cutting-edge server-side technologies.
- Implemented custom SSRS Reports to Internal operation team by reading data from the QNXT Database.
- Added new users and applied roles in the QNXT UI in the Development and UAT Environments.
- Created Reporting interface for Customer service team by reading the data from QNXT Claim, Claim Detail tables.
- Implemented ETL Application to load Claim Payment information to QNXT Financial tables and provided access to financial team by creating custom roles in the security management.
- Handled all tiers of n-tier architecture.
- Created services in the Business logic layer as per the end client requirement by following the business rules.
- Used Data Access Layer (DAL) to fetch the data objects from DB by using Entity Framework as ORM tool.
- Created WEB API’s for interacting with UI.
- Extensively used Node.js tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack; Developed internal CLI applications using Commander Module for application build.
- Used popular Node.js frameworks like Express and Rectify to mock a Restful API
- Involved in applications deployments, configurations and played a major role in production issues troubleshooting.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, ASP.NET 4.5, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server 2012, XML, HTML5, CSS3, XSLT, JQuery 2.0/ JQuery UI, Kendo UI, IIS 7.0, Entity Framework, SSRS, SSIS, SOAP, WCF, WinForms, WPF, MVVM, .NET Framework 4.5, SOA, DB2, Microsoft Azure, NHibernate, Web Services, Team Foundation Server 2013, Crystal Reports.
- Involved in entire SDLC from requirement gathering to implementation.
- Understanding business requirements designed and prepared corresponding Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and Technical Design Document (TDD).
- Used Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the ASP.NET Web forms.
- Maintain high-quality of RESTful services guided by best practices found in the Richardson Maturity Model (RMM).
- Work closely with architect and clients to define and prioritize their use cases and iteratively develop APIs and architecture.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand-response management. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Used MVC 3.0 for dividing an application into the model, the view, and the controller.
- Involved in developing the user controls and Custom control using C#, ASP.NET that builds the pages.
- Worked on ASP.NET web forms to secure the web application
- Worked on Dependency Injection using Spring.net for typical three-layer application.
- Used ADO.NET components like Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset.
- Used Forms Based Authentication to enforce security in to the application.
- Used HTML, JQUERY for better appearance of the web pages.
- Performed Source Code Maintenance using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Designed and developed .NET applications using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Creating user interface using ASP.NET Web Forms and controls.
- Developed front-end UI, Business and Data Access layers using ASP.NET, C# and ADO.NET.
- Used Data Grid, Data List and Repeater Controls to display data in a customized format in the web pages.
- Used ADO.NET for data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server database.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access data from different data sources.
- Creating User Interface using ASP.NET, HTML and CSS.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle starting from requirements gathering and performed object-oriented analysis and design using UML.
- Involved in deployment and postproduction support for the application
- Created web forms for the user to download asset