- Highly experienced and skilled Agile Developer with a strong record of excellent teamwork and successful coding project management. Specializes in problem identification and proposal of alternative solutions. Adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 15+ years of professional experience with broad technical knowledge, combined with strong analytical skills, leadership ability and creative problem - solving skills.
- Experienced with multiple technology domains (Web, N-Tier, Client /Server, and Distributed Applications) and complete systems/software engineering lifecycle phases.
- Expertise in .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 and its technologies ASP.NET, MVC, C#, VB.NET, WPF, WCF, ADO.NET, Web Services, Web API, REST Services, Windows Services, and Microservices.
- Experience of Object relation mapping using ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to objects, and Lambda Expressions used in LINQ.
- Experience of creating SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and UML in generating artifacts of software system (Use cases, Sequence and Class diagrams).
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), Boot Strap, XML, XSL and XSLT.
- Experienced in developing web and client server reports using reporting tools like Microsoft Reporting, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting services, Crystal Reports and Crystal web reports for .NET.
Programming: C#, VB.NET, VB6, C++
.NET: ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC 4/5/6, WCF, Web Services, Web API, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ
Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports
Other Technologies: TFS, GitHub, Harvest, Subversion, XML, RESTful, JSON, Postman, Visual Studio
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, design and development of Web application.
- Designed and Developed multi-tier application usingASP.NET,MVCtemplate,C#,jQuery,Bootstrap, CSS,HTML,Entity FrameworkandSQL Server.
- Used MVC architectural pattern for developing views, controllers and models using ASP.NET MVC 5, Razor, Data Access layer as Entity Framework, Service layer asASP.NET Web APIand used C#.NET for construction of business logic for developing various abstract classes, interfaces.
- Used theBootstrap-responsiveto create the interfaces and help manage the website responsive in all devices.
- Implemented business logic usingMVCAction Filters likeMVCAuthorization filters, action filters and exception filters.
- UsedHTML helpersto render HTML content in a view.
- Implemented autocomplete textbox functionality in MVC. jQuery validation andMVC unobtrusive validationwere used to validate form fields, used custom error pages when needed.
- UsedLINQto entities for query and entity manipulation.
- Developed and consumedRESTful web servicesusingWeb API.
- Wrote and usedstored procedures, Database Triggers inSQL Server.
- ImplementedUnit Testclasses for business class methods to check all possible conditions worked with test data provided using MOCK objects.
- UsedTFS(Team Foundation server) for versioning and code merges.
Environment: Visual Studio 2019, .NET Framework 4.7, SQL Server 2018, C#, MVC 5, LINQ, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 5, Web API, JSON, TSQL, AJAX, SSRS, TFS., MSMQ
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior Application Developer
- Requirements Analysis and convert them to technical specifications.
- Created DB tables, views, complex Stored Procedures in the MS SQL Server database to perform various database operations.
- Used the database first approach with the Entity Framework to generate models and the dbcontext.
- Used the dbcontext to access data from the database.
- Created a RESTful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data for the EMS which was then consumed in the front-end by AngularJS.
- Used Postman to test Web API functionality.
- Develop the front-end components using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, and AngularJS.
- Implemented filtering, sorting and pagination using third party tools and AngularJS framework.
- Used custom filters, custom services, and custom directives in AngularJS to display highly customized data.
- Used $watch for $scope variables that required some custom functionality.
- Used Single Page Application (SPA) format using AngularJS routing.
- Implemented CRUD operations using $http service to call Web API methods.
- Added client-side validation using AngularJS with the $touched, $valid, $invalid and $dirty to check if the user has input the correct data.
- Debugging of AngularJS code using browser tools such as ng-inspector and the developer console in various browsers.
- Implemented unit testing throughout the project.
- Used TFS for code management and version control.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Application Programmer Analyst III
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and documenting new and existing Confidential HR business applications.
- Designed and implemented complex web-based software using MVC, jQuery, AngulerJS.
- Debug and troubleshoot a complex environment consisting of web, application and database servers, SSIS, Worker processes.
- Maintained source code control system and application software versioning in HARVEST.
- Maintained strong focus on customer service to all internal clients.
- Defined and documented the requirements for development and enhancement projects.
- Involved in Peer Code review process, and performed other duties as assigned.
- Worked closely with product management to review designs, coding standards, and approaches.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Participated in designing and development of software using agile development practices.
- Performed research and development tasks to design and implement new components.
- Involved in technical analysis, design, coding, code reviews, unit and integration testing.
- Interacting with the customers on a regular basis to know the requirements and to understand the business.
- Review Analysis of Functional Specifications, Analyzing, Coding and Unit Testing.
- Created couple of custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application.
- Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Created custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads, etc.)
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Involved in regular peer code reviews.
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Designed and developed major aspects of the architecture of an application, including such components as IDI, DTI, Income Calculator, main user interfaces, middleware and infrastructure.
- Ensured that uniform enterprise wide application design standards are maintained.
- Facilitated meetings with users regarding requirements when appropriate.
- Listened and communicated effectively to users.
- Developed/maintained the Website UI according to best practices to ensure consistent look and feel for our end users and easy adoption and easy future upgrades.
- Executed the assigned development tasks according to the agreed planning to ensure on time and within budget.
- Designed and constructed the application and conduct required testing to deliver high quality and error free functionality.
- Followed established development and deployment plan to insure successful delivery of code to production.
- Performed technical analysis of new and existing applications, programs, business processes.
- Defined/developed and executed test scripts.
- Troubleshot and provided solutions for production issues.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Client Interactions, requirement Analysis, Business requirements to detailed design (UML), developed prototypes, Rational Tools, Testing, Functional spec’s and technical spec’s, Development and implementation.
- Designed the architecture and technology to be used in the implementation of the Solution, Use Cases, Sequence, State diagrams using Visio.
- AJAX was established for presentation layer. Cascading Drop downs, Auto complete extenders (Like Google search), Accordion control and collapsible panels.
- WCF (Windows Communication Framework): Developed the following contracts like Service, Data Contracts, and Message contracts (SOAP).
- Operation contracts for custom types.
- Hosted Internet Information Services 7.0.
- Application with user sessions, Exceptions, caching, application tracing and error handling.
- Security and authentication: Developed Forms based authentication and encryption.
- Engineered the Code push to various environments like Testing, Staging and Production.
- Technical support to development team to resolve issues.
- Provided recommendations for Performance enhancements, fine tuning of Application servers, Webservers and databases.
- Devised test plans, conducted load testing and composed test report.
- Provided support for Production support team.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, WCF, Silverlight, Web Services, ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, XML, MS Enterprise Libraries, MVC Design Patterns, SQL Server 2008, TFS, SSRS, MS Reporting, XML
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, User group meetings, analyzing existing systems and various other source of information.
- Worked on complicated business projects like Print Reimbursement, Capacity Planning, and Survey Builder of the application.
- Designed Developed front-end screens using ASP.Net 2.0 and utilized the power of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
- Involve d in developing Master pages, Writing Themes, Skins and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and using them in.
- Implemented Web Services to between Web layer and Business layer Data access layer with ADO.Net advanced functionality.
- Designed and developed dynamic loading of Survey Builder Windows User Control and launched on the ASP.NET web page.
- Enhanced stored procedures performance by tuning queries using SQL profiler, execution plans, server traces and creating right indexes.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server Reporting services to generate reports on project performance, distribution, client billing, reporting compliance, scheduling, etc.
- Participated in Design and Technical Reviews.
- Involved in writing coding standards.
- Documented with Data Flow Diagrams, Workflow Diagrams in a full OO Analysis and Design.
- Developed test plans, detailed test cases, test specs and test data.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, Transact-SQL, IIS, .NET 2.0 Frame Work, C#, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, Web services, AJAX, ASP, VB6, Windows 2003, Java Script, HTML, XML, XSL, CSS, VSS 6.0, MS Visio 2003, SSRS, UML, Spread, SharePoint