- More than 10 years’ experience in different phases of software development like requirement analysis, solution architecture, application design, development, documentation, testing, application maintenance and technical support
- Excellent skills in .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, AngularJS, WebAPI, ASP .NET Web Form, ASP .NET MVC, WCF, AJAX, ADO .NET, Remoting, VB .NET, WPF, Win Form, MS Dynamics CRM, SQL Server, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, BI Studio, Oracle, PL/SQL, SharePoint, MySQL, TFS, Crystal Reports, LINQ, Entity Framework, MSMQ, VB 6.0, IIS, ASP, Java, DevOps, XML, Design Patterns, Web API, iPhone, Android, BizTalk, MS Azure, Bootstrap, JSON, Hadoop, Spark and UML
- Lead Architect for migration and integration of Confidential Canada Insurance system at Informco
- PMP certified, trained in MSF and Agile methodologies, experienced leading teams
- Technical Lead for development of financial and payment processing systems at Fastek
Operating Systems: Win 10, Solaris, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac OS
Languages: C#, F#, C++, Java, Objective - C, Symbian C++
Design/Modelling: UML using Rational-Modeller and Visio, ERWin
Desktop Development: VC# .NET, Win Form, WPF, ADO .NET, VB .NET, PHPTFS, WWF, J2SDK, VB .NET, VC++, COM, J2ME/MIDPXML, VB 6.0, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans
Internet/Intranet: HTML, ASP.NET, WSS, MOSS, WebForm, Java script, LINQLINQ, AJAX, WF, Silverlight, CSS, SharePoint DesignerCRM SDK, ASP .NET MVC, Java Applet, WWFISAPI, Active-X, DotNetNuke, Entity Framework, VB ScriptJ2EE, XML, XSLT, Azure, JSON, AngularJS, Bootstrap
D Confidential bases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, Oracle, DB2, PL/SQL, SAPMS Access, T-SQL, TOAD, SQL Profiler, PowerShell, MySQLSQL Management Studio, Oracle Forms and Reports
Application Server: IIS 6.0/7.0, WSS, MOSS, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, WordPressCloud Azure, Amazon
CRM / ERP/Integration: Dynamics CRM, BizTalk, Splendid CRM, Axapta, Navision
Distributed Computing: WCF, Remoting, REST, MSMQ, ASP .NET Web serviceApache AXIS, RabbitMQ, Azure ESB, SOAP, JSON
Mobile Programming: Android, iPhone, Tablet, iPad, Android SDK, Objective-C
Reporting/Bus. Intelligence: BI Studio, Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
ReUsable Modules: Enterprise Library, DotNetNuke, NHibernate, HadoopApache AXIS, Sync4j, ArgoUML, GEF, EMF, Unity Framework
Testing/Integration: NUnit, WatiN, JUnit, MS Test, Mock Library, Sync Framework
Packaging: VS Installer, Install Shield Professional, Multiplatform
Other Tools: VSS, PVCS, CVS, TFS, Flyspray, MS Project, MS ExcelVMWare, JIRA
Solutions Architect / Senior Developer
- Confidential Insurance System Migration: Senior Architect cum Lead Developer for the development of automated system for processing batch and online ACORD d Confidential and produce proofs and print files. Used VSTS, C#, AngularJS, Type Script, Web API, T-SQL, SQL Server, SSRS, BI Studio, MS Dynamics CRM, Bootstrap, Workflow
- CIBC Mutual Fund Integration: Senior Developer for the integration of streaming and composition modules in web based system. Used DevOps, VSTS, C#, AngularJS, Type Script, Web API, T-SQL, SQL Server, Workflow
Senior Developer / Solution Architect
- Gift Card Order Processing: Technical lead cum Lead Developer for a web based gift card ordering system. This B2B portal allows customers to create and manager users, who in turn can login and create orders. System automates back-office operations and provide timely reports. Responsible for the design and development of Front End, Web Service, SQL Server d Confidential base, scripts and ETL operations. Development of views, reports and stored procedures. Used VSTS, ASP .NET MVC, C#, VB .NET, AJAX, Java Script, T-SQL, SQL Server, Sybase, SSRS, BI Studio, jQuery, MS Dynamics CRM, AngularJS
- Mobile Loyalty Platform: Team Lead for the development of iPhone and Android Applications for restaurants to manage gift card issue and transaction processing. Communicate requirements, change requests and manage application delivery with the offshore Team. Co-ordinate system integration with the onsite Loyalty platform, testing and bug fixing
Senior Consultant / Development Lead
- Sonic Marketplace - Mobility: Technical Lead cum Architect for the purchase management system used by around 200 auto dealers in US. Responsible for the design and implementation of new controls, approval workflow changes, enhancements to Lookup Framework and Email template changes, including Supplier Email with XML. Involved in integrating Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) feature for EForms and Workflows, batch processing of Employee d Confidential from HR system, extend user roles and permission model, bug fixing for current production and creation of deployment package. Used VSTS, ASP .NET, MVC, C#, VB .NET, AJAX, Java Script, jQuery, Telerik Controls, MS Dynamics CRM, T-SQL, SQL Server, AngularJS
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre: As SQL Developer, responsible for the design and development of on-demand and automated reports, including the ASP .NET MVC web module in SharePoint to configure the report parameters. Undertake bug fixing of existing clinical and Decision support reports. Create SQL Jobs for SQL Server to automate index rebuild and ETL operations using T-SQL.Migrated VB 6.0 and Classic ASP to NET environment.
- Dealer FX - Marketrend: As Technical Consultant, troubleshoot and fix a major performance issue with the VIN Based Maintenance Menu module. The load balanced, three tier ASP .NET applications had a clustered SQL Server 2008 backend with around 600 mission records. Responsible for detailed analysis of the existing issue and identify the major causes. Improve system performance by fixing issues with current stored procedures and indexes, convert redundant T-SQL d Confidential access to efficient SQL stored procedures.
- Chubb Edwards - iSupply: Technical Lead cum senior developer, responsible for the enhancement and bug fixes of Chubb Edwards’ B2B supply chain portal. Responsible for adding out of office functionality, including enhancement to the Purchase Order Processing form. Implemented Tax processing, enhanced HTML reports and improved error handling. Used Visual Studio .NET, VB .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, HTML, XML, T-SQL, WWF, Silverlight and SQL Server.
- Texas Courts: Team Lead for the design and development of different modules for Texas Government’s Court Activity & Directory System (CARD). As Technical lead for the offshore team, provide clarifications on the requirements and system interfaces. Provide technical support to OCA. Responsible for creating build and d Confidential migration. Undertaken the design and development of AdHoc Search module. The system uses VSTS 2010, C#, VB .NET, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, AJAX, Entity Framework, Crystal Reports, PL/SQL and Oracle.
Senior .NET Consultant
- Senior Developer, responsible for the design and development of a Kiosk based DVD Rental System for SIGNIFI. Developed a framework for integrating multiple payment providers. Migrated payment processing from Kiosk to National Server. Design and development of a crypto framework for credit card d Confidential encryption. Undertaken payment and tax processing for US and Canada. Developed the customer sign-up service and integrated Google maps with the ASP .NET web site. VSTS 2010, ASP .NET, AJAX, T-SQL, SQL Server, VB 6.0, ASP, SSRS and WCF
- Design and development of Credit Manager, a web based system for Syncada, a joint venture between US Bank and VISA. Part of business-to-business (B2B) network for corporations and governments to process and track invoices, make and receive payments around the world, and have payables or receivables financed through local and global financial institutions. Integrates with existing portal, allowing Credit Managers to manage line of credits, including addition of line of credits, accounts and receive notifications when certain limits are exceeded. Uses VSTS 2010, ASP .NET, AJAX, CSS, Java Script, Oracle and Toad
- Team Lead, responsible for co-coordinating the activities of offshore development team. Core part of the team responsible for migration of Blood Pressure Action plan module of heartandstroke.ca web site to ASP .NET based Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system using SQL Server. Responsible for identifying the general migration strategy, including multi-lingual support, content editing and URL mapping. Undertaken migration of My Tracker controls, including Calendar with BP Goal Setting, Medications, BP Reading and Reminders. Handled BP Charts and BP Measurements demonstration video using Flash. Enabled content editing through setting for My To Do’s and Schedule My BP Reading
- Part of the team, responsible for the design and development of Confidential Wealth Management Group’s Global Trading Account Request Transfer System and Account Open Processing system. The automated system will transfer client account information between TDWC and TDWUK. The system developed using .NET 3.5 and Visual Studio 2008 uses DB2 iSeries, MS SQL server, BizTalk Server and SharePoint. Involved in the development of shared components, including Active Directory module, ASP .NET based front end, workflow and reporting modules
- Part of the team, responsible for the design and development of Bell Canada’s Support Overhaul - the project to migrate the existing Bell.ca support site from WebLogic Portal to SharePoint and .Net based platform. Involved in the development of site taxonomy, site map generator and site columns and document libraries. Developed Features, Event receivers, ASP .NET based Application Pages, Web Parts and integrate the same, including workflow and deployment of the modules. Used VSTS 2008, WSS, MOSS, SharePoint Designer, ASP .NET, BizTalk, WCF, InfoPath, AJAX, WF, ADO .NET, T-SQL and SQL Server
- Design and Development of ZeroTouch, a web based system for Direct Energy to allow Electricity and Gas customers to schedule maintenance appointment.
- Responsible for the development of ASP .NET Controls, integration with scheduling web service, Web Analytics and custom logging.
- Used Visual Studio 2008 TFS, .NET 3.5, Web Services, SharePoint, C#, ASP .NET, AJAX, Silverlight, WCF, ADO .NET, T-SQL and SQL Server
- Technical Lead for development of Direct Energy’s Evergreen contract migration system, for converting existing Alberta Evergreen customers to a new contract based on renewal.
- Modify ASP .NET based Web Enrollment System to accommodate new changes
- Develop stored procedures to extract existing contract information and create new contracts. Use organization wide re-usable modules to undertake exception handling, log critical contract information and create notification massages.
- Used VS 2008, .NET 3.5, VB .NET, Web Services, WCF, ADO .NET, LINQ, Visual Source Safe and Oracle
- As Technical Lead, responsible for requirements analysis, design and development of a Hedge Fund Management system.
- Design and development of ASP .NET front end, generate re-usable entities to process transactions from Confidential and compute management fee
- Develop web services based on WCF to compute performance fee and distributions
- Responsible for installation and configuration of d Confidential base, creation of scripts and utilities to import d Confidential into the test and production system
- Used VSTS 2008, VB .NET, WF, ASP .NET, WCF, AJAX, Java Script, BI Studio, SQL Server, VB 6.0, ASP and Reporting services
- Design and development of a payment processing middleware, including related tools and billing packages, integrating Point Of Sale (POS) system and popular payment hosts like Moneris and Chase.
- Responsible for Merchant Manager, the web based system to manage merchant accounts, view transactions and generate reports. Design and development of modules for logging of billable credit and debit transactions and invoicing of the customers. Core member of the team which developed BackOffice Server, integrating Matre’D POS system with payment processors.
- Responsible for installation, configuration of SQL Server, create an install package for Express edition, design of d Confidential base, develop stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Used Visual Studio .NET 2005, C#, VB .NET, .NET 3.0, ASP .NET, WCF, MSMQ, Remoting, XML, MS Enterprise Library, IIS and Oracle
- Development and enhancement of company web sites and integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Use the enquiries from ASP .NET web site to create Leads in MS CRM. Undertake bug fixes and enhancements, including development of custom controls using MS CRM SDK and VC# .NET
- Delivery of programs in .NET, SQL Server and SharePoint
- Design, development and testing of a music subscription service for Bell Sympatico
- Developed a multi-threaded, ATL-COM based, media player plug-in, using Visual Studio .NET 2005, Media Player SDK and DRM SDK.
- Developed and packaged an Active-X control which initializes the client machines with subscription parameters.
- Involved in development, testing of server, revocation service, metering and service provisioning web service using C# and ASP.NET and integration with production site.