- Strong IT experience in development and implementation of enterprise applications using Microsoft technologies and Salesforce CRM.
- Highly experienced in working with Senior Executives to design strategic IT road maps and IT solutions enabling and supporting business strategies.
- Experience in both side of the world by driving business success through application/Solutions, process enhancements and driving IT delivery.
- 4 Years of experience in Salesforce.com
- 3.5 Year experience in project coordination/Technical Manger.
- 9+ Years of experience with Microsoft solution, involved in SDLC architecture of Windows / Web Applications
- Extensive knowledge in design Restful Web API with OAuth token security, caching and transaction
- Good knowledge of Angular JS
- Extensive knowledge of writing of SQL Server stored procedures, functions, triggers, profiler, and performance tuning
- Having good exposure of onsite and offshore business model.
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- Dedicated, hardworking individual with interpersonal communication skills to work on different levels.
- Strong problem solving skills
- 2 Years of Pre - Sales experience.
- Having good CRM domain knowledge (Salesforce.com)
- Having good knowledge of Scrum Agile methodology using JIRA
- Sound knowledge of user roles, security profiles, workflow rules, permission set and other system configuration.
- Worked on designing dashboard and Reports
- Having good knowledge on Sales force Object Query Language (SOQL)
- Force.com migration tools (Force.Com IDE & Data loader), etc.
- For managing project use JIRA( Backlog grooming, Sprint planning)
Languages: C#, VB.net
.Net Framework: .Net Framework 4.5,.Net Framework 4.0,3.0,2.0 and 1.1
Web Services: ASP.net web API, WCF,.net Remoting, COM/DCOM
Design Patterns/Tool: Design Patterns, UML, MVC Pattern
RDBMS: SQL Server 2012/ 2008/2005/2000 , Ms-Access
Report Tools: Crystal XI, Tableau
Unit Testing Tools: NUnit
Source Safe: Visual Source Safe, TFS
Performance tuning tools: Database profiling with SQL Profiler, DMV Commands Code profiling with RedGate ANTS profiler.
- Solution Designing
- Define the business process as per the software
- Involve in defining workflow, triggers using Apex coding
- Hands of experience in resolving day to day queries
- Design business dashboard and reports
- Resolve day today access issues.
- Integrate restful services with salesforce
- Pull salesforce data in tableau reporting tool
Solution Design and Development
Front End: HTML5 with Angular JS
Back End: Asp.net web API (Restful services), Signal R for push notification
Video Calls: Lync
Database: SQL Server 2012
- Solution Designing
- Involve in writing code in ASP.net WEB - API using (C#), Signal R Push notification.
- Use Dapper.net as ORM.
- Write Stored Procedure, Trigger in SQL Server 2012
- Involve in performance tuning.
- Involve in day to day scrum calls
- Sprint Planning and Sprint Review Meetings
Business Application Support (Technical Manager)
Technology: Salesforce .Com, DRM and ILOG, Model N, Varicent.
- Requirement Analysis
- Release plan preparation
- Effort estimation
- Code Review
- Impact Analysis
- Involve in daily Scrum
- Involve in Scrum of Scrum
- Roles and Responsibility:
- Played a strategic role in managing and maintaining key applications in VMware (Salesforce.com, DRM/ILOG, ModelN ) so that core team's operations runs as smooth as possible.
- Collaborating between Business and IT to stream line solutions and processes which include new releases and change request prioritization/ road map projects.
- Delivering value to business by providing functional and Technical knowledge and maintaining the knowledge base to sustain the future growth.
- Defining and driving key support processes and managing overall technical and functional aspects of salesforce.com.
- Territory Management
- Partner Operation
- Case Management Roll-out for different departments of VMware
- Enterprise License Agreement
- Inside sales.com Integration
- Integration of Order Management with Opportunities.
Sr. Project Leader
Technologies: Infragistics 9.2, ASP.Net Web Services, DNN 4.8.4, ASP.net Web Forms, ASP.Net 2.0, WCF
Third Party: Payflow 126.96.36.199, Cybersource .net 1.1 V5.0.2, Lyris 9.3Reporting: Crystal Reports XI R2, Business Objects 3.1 SP2Database:SQL Server 2008
- Worked in product development team.
- Planning and discussion with client for deliveries.
- Planning for new enhancement and implementation.
- Requirement Analysis and monitoring the implementation.
- Code Reviews and Coding
Language: VB.Net with winforms
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports XI
Database: Oracle 8.0
Technologies: .Net Framework 1.1
- Design the solution to manage the company’s article patterns in the systems with their photo.
- Maintain the vender informationand distribution of these pattern to their different vender’s for article design and bulk development.
- Once vender deliver there bulkitems to company they need to return the article pattern.
- System generate tickets at the time of assignment and return of these patterns from the vender.
- Manage the costing of these pattern and manage the depreciation cost of these pattern.
- Design some reports related to pattern depreciation, which required for government organization on yearly basis.
- Design some reports for finance/production organization to manage the pattern costing.