- 8 years of experience as a Software Developer involved in analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of client/server n - tier applications using .Net technologies.
- 3+ years’ experience in banking and financial services with understanding Equity, Derivatives, Asset Management, Securities and Trade.
- Have domain knowledge in finance, network operation center, credit card services, workflow systems and healthcare.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Data Adapter Object and Dataset Object.
- Implemented capability base enabling image capture, check processing, and electronic bank deposits using the TIBCO backbone.
- Experience on application architecture & design including architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM and design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, and Builder.
- Expertise in using messaging standards such as TIBCO EMS for developing distributed applications.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework.
- Experience in developing and consuming ASP.NET Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, REST API and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Good Experience with REST, Knowledge on Telerik third party controls.
- Working on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- Modified many user Control pages using C# ASP.NET, Telerik Rad controls and Sitefinity.
- Experienced in Database Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, Monitoring, Backup and Disaster Recovery procedure and Replication.
- Experience in Performing T-SQL tuning and optimization of queries for reports that took longer execution time using MS SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and SQL Query.
- Experienced in performance tuning & optimization of stored procedures using SQL Profiler and Database tuning Wizard and implemented Error Handling.
- Experience in extracting and transforming (ETL process) data using DTS/SSIS Import Export Data from various sources, Bulk Insert, BCP and SSIS Packages.
- Expertise in using SSRS and creating various types of reports like drill down, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
- Working knowledge on version controlling with GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source safe (VSS).
- Knowledge in financial systems in different countries, including financial vehicles such as fixed equity, options, derivatives, insurance pooling, plus strategies for risk management.
- Hands-on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure Cloud services to deploy web applications, as well as Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Credit risk modeling in C#
- Experienced in using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the applications.
Languages: C, C#, C++, SQL, Java, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Report/Integration: Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services, SSIS.
Others: IIS, VSS, UML, CAML, MS Visio, N-Unit, Active Directory, Remedy
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Sr. C#/.NET Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis, designing and development using AGILE methodology to implement the application.
- Worked with Scrum Master to create user stories and sub task and attended scrum ceremonies on daily basis.
- Developed abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using Object Oriented Concepts.
- Worked on ASP.NET Core web apps, command-line apps, libraries, and Universal Windows Platform apps
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC 5 architecture.
- Leveraged Angular for scripting, AJAX calls and JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Updated dashboard front end to support multiple dashboards and their CRUD operations using Typescript
- Developed Windows services to store SQL Server data into Cloud base data warehousing by using Microsoft Azure.
- Using the Team Foundation Server (TFS), for updating the Work Items assigned for development.
- Experience in working with ASP.NET 4.0, MVC3, WCF, Visual Studio .Net, C# .Net Framework.
- Worked on C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, Visual Basic, Script, XML, HTML, Database programming.
- Strong knowledge on performance tuning at the TIBCO administrator and TIBCO business works application level.
- Applied emergency fixes to TIBCO BW applications in production environment.
- Involved in development of TIBCO Web services and actively worked on fixes of TIBCO applications during test phase.
- Technical assistance and coordination with Team members
- Involved in the production support for online credit application and POS Application
- Extensive knowledge on design and implementation of Confidential using tools like Jenkins, TFS, GIT and Release Management.
- Worked with WEB API's to make calls to the web services using URLs, which would perform GET, PUT, POST and DELETE operations on the server.
- Created a RESTful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data which was then consumed in the front-end by Angular.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing time data from integrated server to client application.
- Used LINQ for various database transactions and querying collection objects.
- Developed core web services in Web API to read/write data from SQL Server Database using Entity Framework.
- Deployed the SSIS packages on SQL Server and scheduled the daily jobs on SQL server to load the data every day.
- Designed relational database and normalizing them for SQL Server database and developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL Queries.
- Used Entity Framework Model to for the CURD operations, and mapped tables and stored procedures to execute the SQL operations.
- Designed the reports using SSRS document templates to export reports to PDF formats.
- Used the TFS as the source for version control and project issue management.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Sr. C#/.NET Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing of the application following Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Involved in collecting, analyzing and understanding the business requirements from the customers and business analysts.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 5 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Developed User Interface screens using VB.NET and using Telerik RAD AJAX controls
- Used ADO.NET objects such as data adapter, data reader, dataset and data view for consistent access of data from the database.
- Developed Data Access Layer Using Entity Framework using Repository, Aggregator and Facade Patterns to access data from Azure (SQL and File) storage.
- Used Angular to standardize web application structure and responsive using bootstrap and provide a future template for data binding.
- Developed business logic using C# and connect to WCF services to get data.
- Created REST API using HTTP Handlers and developed Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Developed single-page application using Angular and Web API's using .NET Core.
- Created reusable custom components using Angular with Typescript.
- Designed and implemented Database Schema, import data and build stored procedures on SQL Azure.
- Configured various queues, topics, bridges and routers using TIBCO EMS Administrator tool.
- Worked on PowerShell which is used for management of a system.
- Worked on converting the Confidential pages to the hybrid pages with the changes in C# code for pulling in the CMS content.
- Implemented Security in Web Applications using Azure and deployed them.
- Used SSIS to create ETL packages to validate, extract, transform and load data to data warehouse databases, data mart databases.
- Working on generating reports using Report wizard, Report builder of SSRS and deployment of Reports to Report Server.
- Used Power BI to design interactive reports and data visualization using Power BI Desktop.
- Used LINQ to SQL for database query and LINQ to Objects with Lambda expressions.
- Resolved issues with UI accessibility in SSMS related to SQL service engine features.
- Designed unit testing module with N-Unit to test application performance and availability.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Engaged in the development of an application that supports controlling the transaction made by the company.
- Designed and Developed the Web Application using C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET and ADO.NET.
- Developed core business algorithm to create inland trips based on the availability, rail schedule info and available rates.
- Designed the layout of User Interface using Visio and Class diagrams using UML.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using AngularJS framework and jQuery.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP and are used on the middle tier to check credit card information of customers.
- Redesign C# code to improve performance of web application.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Used Hibernate to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining SQL statements Prepared Statements, PL/SQL stored procedures for the JDBC calls.
- Created IAM roles in AWS and used some EC2 Instance for storing data in Cloud from different regions.
- Wrote and maintained data extracts written in C#, and created data extracts like reading in flat files,XML, reformatted the data to generate the spread sheets using Batch Processing .
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SSRS.
- Worked with SSIS in building the interface to send scheduled extracts to the mainframe system and updating the database fields with data received regularly through the batch files.
- Involved in N-Unit testing and writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Used GIT extension for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Analyze and review the business requirements, design documents, use cases and functional Requirement documents.
- Developed service layer that uses Dependency Injection to pass updates models to the application layer to facilitate unit testing.
- Used Telerik and Kendo Controls for Dropdowns, Grids and Progress bars.
- Used AJAX for partial page execution and asynchronous data transfer from web server to the client; and jQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Designed the Web Forms and the Web Pages using almost all the ASP.Net controls.
- Developed WCF service using SOAP/HTTP to communicate with legacy systems and deployed web services as per business requirements.
- Worked on writing Stored Procedures, developing T-SQL queries, Triggers, Functions, Views, Database design and implementing scripts on PL/SQL using Oracle DB.
- Used TFS for source code management, automated builds, testing and release management capabilities.
- Performed Unit Testing with the testing tool N-Unit and involved in Unit test case, code review checklist preparation and validation.
- Performed transformations using various SSIS tasks such as conditional split, derived column, that performed data scrubbing, including data validation checks during staging, before loading the data into the data warehouse.
- Created advanced Excel and Word reporting tools for existing databases and worked with SSRS reporting services for generating few reports.
- Monitored application software system to ensure proper execution and performance.