- Senior .NET/web Developer with 7 years of Experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008, MS Visual Studio 6.0.
- Experience in developing Windows application, Web application and Web Services.
- Extensive programming experience in ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5, ADO.NET, C#, VB.NET.
- Experience in developing databases SQL 2000/2005 with Multi-dimensional cubes (SSAS Experience), Oracle 9i/10g, Excel 2000, Mysql, Sybase.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Technologies building Intranet/Internet applications.
- Experience in building Smart Client Applications
- Experience in optimization and performance tuning using SQL Server 2000 / 2005 Profiler & Analyzer
- Well acquainted with SLDC: System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment & Documentation.
- Experience of working with open source Customer management relationship software Sugar CRM and Splendid CRM.
- Design and development of Service Oriented Architecture.
- In-depth understanding of Object oriented concepts and technologies.
- Experience in writing Store procedure, Triggers, Views, Functions, Packages, PL/SQL and Advanced T-SQL Queries.
- Experience in Community Server development.
- Experience designing and developing Winforms and Webforms.
- Experience of programming in VB6.
- Extensive usage of Delegates and Events to establish communication between the Winforms.
- Extensively used ASP.NET 2.0 featured controls like Grid Controls, Server Controls and Repeaters.
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Crystal Report.SEM FI
- Have experience in J-Query, Share point.
- Have experience in Generics.
- Have experience in Design pattern MVC.
- Have worked with B2B for commerce transactions between businesses.
- Experience of developing Report modules and have used Crystal Reports Versions 8.
Good experienced with various testing approaches (only manual) such as Unit testing, Functional testing, Integration testing and Regression testing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and quick learner of new concepts and technologies.
C#.NET, VB.NET , Visual Basic , C, C++
Java Script, VB script, HTML/DHTML, XHTML, XAML , CSS, AJAX, ASP, XML,ASP.NET ,WML
Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008, MS Visual Studio 6.0
Windows 95/98/NT/2000, XP ,Unix
SQL 2000/2005, Oracle 9i/10g, Excel 2000, Mysql, Sybase
SOAP, XML, HTTP, WSS,LDAP
Tools & Technologies
Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual SourceSafe, IIS, Microsoft Content Management Server 2002, CVS, SQL Server DTS packages, Log4Net,Cold Fusion
Confidential, VA Jun 2009– CONTI…
Sr.Dot Net /web Developer
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were Coded using C# also worked with Agile methodology for Application Development.
- Have followed Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Developed user interfaces using classic ASP,ASP.Net, ADO.NetandCode Behindmodules, interfacing routines and managed services also worked with Model View Controller (MVC) for created design pattern.
- Have used open source Customer management relationship softwares Sugar CRM and Splendid CRM.
- Perform gradual upgrade for Microsoft SharePoint service from 2.0 to 3.0
- Involved in the development of the Web Forms and web pages according to the specifications. Extensive experience on AJAX, HTML, XHTML, SAML, XACML.
- Implemented SSO (Single Sign On) with SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) Script.
- UsedRepeater,Data List,andData Gridcontrols for displaying data also worked with Silver Light for creating front end.
- Extensively usedException Handling Application blockfor exception handling.
- Extensively worked with C#. NET, VB.NET, Microsoft framework 3.5, WCF, ISS, SQL Server 2008
- DevelopedDataaccess layerextensively usingAdo.Netfor data access and developedStored ProceduresinSQL Server2008usingSQL Enterprise manager 2008 also worked as SQL Admin for backup/restore and maintenance of the Database.
- Worked with Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) in Web pages to retrieve and modify data.
- Have used SQL profiler for query and procedure optimization.
- Involved inDebuggingandtestingthe developed software as well as doingperformance analysis also involved in UI Testing.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using SQL in SQL SERVER 2008 and worked with SSRS and SSIS.
- Have created and used Winforms to create functionality in networking module.
- Displayed data usingXSLTandCSSAlso Worked with VBA Excel and Active Directory.
- Have done Unit Testing.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5 ,MS Visio,Winforms ,ADO.NET, SQL Server DTS, C#.NET (code behind), XSLT, XML,VB.NET, WCF, Java script, XAML,AJAX, WML, HTML, JSP, CSS, C#, C/C++, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008,SQL server 2008, SSAS, SSIS,WCF, Splendid CRM.
Confidential,NY JAN 2007 – Apr 2009
Sr.Dot Net /web Developer
PS II - Payroll Process
PS II is a complete payroll processing solution that effectively designed to meet the complex needs of today's largest companies. This unique PC-based solution, offers large employers the control of an in-house system enhanced by all the benefits of outsourcing.
- Have participated in part of Analysis and used life cycle software development using an iterative development method.
- Have used MS Visio for database design.
- Have developed schemas, functions and procedures.
- . Designed and developed web interfaces database for Personal and Payroll Process.
- Interact with client to study and analyze requirements specifications for the system.
- Developed web pages using ASP. Net, C#, HTML, DHTML, AJAX, Java Script, VB script and IIS. Used ADO & ADO.NET (Datasets, DataAdapter) to connect with SQL Server Database.
- Developed Crystal Reports for different modules in the project.
- Developed T-SQL stored procedures for data manipulation and querying data from SQL
- Security aspects like authorization and authentication have been addressed.
- Developed Server-side program that determines new customers and offer them sales deals for their next purchase.
- Have made one module in ASP.NET with code behind vb language.
- Created XML files during prototype design for loading the grid and tree view with the data from the XML files.
- Have created Windows form (Winform) application to create state level access database from Nation level access database.
- Have created Data Access Layer and Business layer.
- Have used SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Worked with SQL 2005 as backend database and used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Followed 3-Tire architecture which included UI layer, business layer and data layer and thereby passed the data as objects between these three layers efficiently and thus reduced the overhead on the presentation layer. We implemented 3 different classes like UI class, business class and data class. Used data set object on the data layer which is then wrapped to the array object in the business layer and which is bound to the controls on the UI layer.
- Coordinating the deployment of application.
- Have worked on WCF to consume web Services.
- Have used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to develop web services.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5 ,,ADO.NET, SQL Server DTS, C#.NET (code behind), XSLT, XML,VB.NET, , WCF, WPF, XAML,AJAX, Oracle 10g WML, HTML, JSP, CSS, C#, C/C++, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, SSAS, SSIS,WCF,WPF.
Confidential,,NJ Apr 2005 - Nov 2006
Dot Net /web developer
Wall Optimization and Profitability Reporting
The WOPR (Wall Optimization and Profitability Reporting) is an information systems solution that aims to enable Procter & Gamble in determining the optimal bundle of products to sell on each wall in their retail outlets like Wal-Mart, Wall-Greens. WOPR determines the optimal product mix based on mathematical optimization technology for each wall and profitability estimation of specific wall layouts given a wall context.
- Preparation of low level design.
- Preparation of Use Case diagrams using Visio.
- Have developed Web Application using code behind C# language in Microsoft Visual studio 2005.
- Used many server UI controls like Data Grid and Detailed Grid controls.
- Have used Oracle 10g as backend database.
- Used Microsoft CRM 3.0 to build distributed CRM applications by using core CRM functionality. We used SOAP based platform API to access the core business and service objects. Also used the security model provided by Microsoft CRM 3.0 that supported both object and role-based security.
- Used COM+ objects to create Macros, SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers to maintain the application written in ASP.
- Have made system module in VB.NET and developed Crystal Report.
- Created XML files and XSL/XSLT/XPATH for presentation and transferring data to HTML Page.
- Created Online web reports using Crystal Reports software for the Sales department users to access the Reports Online from anywhere in the world.
- Carried out Integrated and Functional testing.
- Maintained the Server in Windows 2003 server environment and the end user desktops in Windows XP environment.
- Have created and used Winforms.
- Have used Iterative development method.
- Creating required database objects and preparing deployment scripts.
- Done programming in C/C++ language.
- Creation of batch jobs and scheduling using Windows scheduler.
- Unit Testing and Integration of the new system
- Coordinating the deployment of application.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.0, Ektron CMS400 7.0 ,Wintel ,ADO.NET, Oracle 10g,C#.NET (code behind), XSLT, XML,VB.NET,COM, Oracle 10g,JSP , WCF, WPF,AJAX, HTML, JS, CSS, C#, C/C++, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, Crystal Report version , Toad, SSIS, SSAS.
Confidential, Baskin Ridge, New Jersey Jan 2004 - Mar 2005
Dot Net Developer
Avaya designs, builds, deploys and manages Communications Network for variety of private businesses and Government entities. Product offered by the company includes IP Office Telephony platform which the company designed to meet the communication requirements of the home offices and small to medium sized business from 2 to 360 extensions. They provide both Voice and Data communications over LAN and WAN networks. It is deployed across multiple locations and managed from a central point. The company implemented a Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application as they upgrade or deploy new communications or contact centre solutions.
I was involved in the development of a Middleware that integrates the IP Office with the Microsoft CRM Application, thereby extended the features of the IP Office Telephony platform with the functions of Microsoft CRM without lot of cost and complexity. We used the Microsoft .NET framework to develop the software responsible for this integration.
- Designed and coding of the pages that provided and Interface between the two applications for the users.
- Have done designing of web pages used flash, Dream weaver, photo shop.
- Used technologies provided by the .NET framework including ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services using SOAP and data manipulation using XML.
- .NET framework uses the CLR and a set of libraries to map multiple programming languages, since we are integrating two separate applications.
- Used BizTalk framework provided by Microsoft for integrating with the web services that supports both SOAP and WSDL.
- Implemented Message Queuing in .NET that promotes decoupling within a system by enabling components to asynchronously submit requests and receive responses.
- Used Software Development Kit (SDK) shipped with Microsoft CRM to develop the connection between the IP Office solution and the Microsoft CRM application.
- We developed a Message Broker type of Application integration, which enables the integration of both the systems either in the application level or database level.
- Events scenario is more used here for the integration purpose. Here once an event is defined in the source system, those system interested In that event can subscribe to it. Message brokers take care of delivering event messages to the subscribers.
- Used .NET Remoting to connect the integrated Middle ware to the already existing database MS SQL 2000.
- Have worked on VB6 for reporting modules.
- Written Stored Procedures and Triggers for maintaining and interacting with the database.
- Designed application to support SQL Server Replication technologies like Snap Shot Replication and Merge Replication to synchronize the data in multiple databases at the time of integration.
- Developed Reporting and Analysis module by web enabling reports, ASP .NET to deploy Crystal reports for the end users to view, print and export data for analysis purposes.
- Developed Test plans and Test cases and involved in the Unit Testing.
Environment: ASP.NET 1,1/2.0, C#, flash, Dream weaver, photo shop, ADO.NET, Web Forms, SQL Sever 2000 database, XML, IIS, Windows Server 2003,VB6.
Confidential, Ahmadabad, India JUNE 2002- DEC 2003
- Actively participated in Analysis and design phase
- Development of some of the key components like Engineering, Sales and Project Master module.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and PL/SQL statements
- Testing - unit testing and integration testing.
- Deployment at the client site.
- Used VB Script to enable e-mailing capabilities from SQL server.
- Enhancement and maintenance of the applications.
- Developed tables, views, stored procedures, user defined functions and triggers for the application in SQL Server 2000.
- Developed .ASP pages with Java Script as Client Side Scripting and VB Script as Server Side Scripting.