- 15 years of ASP.Net and C#.Net experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes analysis, design, development, deployment, testing, debugging, implementation & maintenance of large and complex enterprise applications in Web - based, Client/Server and Distributed N-tier Architecture on multi-platform and Migration management in .Net Technology with Agile Sprint methodology
- Agile Methodology Delivery Process using SCRUM and Jira,mural tool
- Trained on Cloud-MicrosoftAzure and experience in Bamboo, PCF for CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) of applications.
- Worked with tools such asTFS(Team Foundation Server),GIT, BITBUCKET andJIRAfor project management, source and version control.
- In depth knowledge ofT-SQL, stored procedures, user defined functions, views indexes, views, triggers.
- Creating Dashboard applications using C#.Net
- Various transport protocols HTTPS, TCP/IP & MSMQ using WCF
- Excellent communication skills and experience in both waterfall and Agile SDLC methodologies
- Working as Technical Lead since April 2020 in Confidential at Westlake Texas -US
- Worked for 2 years as a Technical Lead in application adoption factory- EOL Migration since June 2018 in Confidential at Weehawken NJ -US (2018 - 2020 Feb).
- Worked an Architect in Ooredoo telecom in Qatar/Doha (2015 Sep- 2017 October) - as a Lead developer in Confidential Banking Group (LexAutolease) at UK (ENGLAND).(2014 July - 2015 Sept) - Worked at Dubai in Client location as a Lead developer in Dubai Confidential (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company).(2009 April - 2014 July
- Ability to coordinate offshore/Onshore and provide support within a team environment with problem solving and strong analytical skills
Cloud Computing: Microsoft Azure - Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure Monitoring, Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus, Key Vault and SQL Azure
Testing Tools: SOAP UI, Fiddler, Postman, Swagger, SOAtest
Languages: C#.Net 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ASP.Net, VB.Net, ASP, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Web Technologies: WCF, MVC, LINQ, Web API, WCF Data Services, Web Services, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, .Net Class Libraries, Lambda Expressions, Entity Framework, Win forms, Angular JS, Node JS, Java script, JQuery, XML, AJAX, SharePoint, Power Shell, CSS, .Net Core
Framework: .Net 1.1/ 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2015, 2017 & 2019
Web Server: IIS 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.5/8.0/8.5/10.0
Data Access: ADO.Net, ODBC, OLEDB and MS Access 2007/2010
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016 , My SQL, Oracle 10g/11g/19c
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe VSS, TFS, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, Linux
- Involved in Design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of the project
- Work with business analyst and architects to understand business requirements for customer facing quote and policy management applications, agent facing policy administration application, agent reports application and related windows services. applications which incorporates business requirements while following development and security standards.
- Troubleshoot developed software
- Extensively working on creating both the REST, SOAP API (Web Api) services to communicate with database to get the real-time data.
- Used TFS, Bitbucket for source code maintenance.
- Implemented the data access layer using Entity Framework database First Approach
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and JIRA for bug tracking
- Created partial views and shared templates to reuse over the application
- Worked closely with Development teams, QA teams & participated in design meetings to develop product specifications.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself
- Designed entire framework to support Test Driven Development (TDD) by making use of Dependency Injection.
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) personnel to troubleshoot and diagnose problems that arise during QA testing
- Participate in agile sprint planning sessions and followed agile methodology with daily scrum meetings and providing user story updates.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
- As a Lead, responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenance/Testing) may serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/ industry domain/a process / application / product. Responsible for functional/technical track of a project
- Followed Agile Methodology and SCRUM process.
- Involved in Due diligence, Analysis, Design, making it sign-off with client before development phase Coding, Unit testing and lifting and shifting of all subcomponents - EOL servers.
- Advises users especially in area of specialties (Cloud and NGNI Infrastructure: IaaS (Infrastructure as a service), PaaS (Platform as a service), DBaaS (Database as a service), SaaS (Software as a service)).
- Develops reusable software modules for New Cloud Infrastructure, software test procedures for New NGNI Network, and reviews program documentation to ensure adequacy.
- Working with Design team to develop New/Existing System on Cloud Infrastructure for continuous integration.
- Providing leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including large application movements into the cloud on NGNI Network
- Working closely with applications to upgrade Ciphers & TLS Versions to enhance the securities of the application from security attacks.
- Build & deploy applications on NGNI Network on Cloud Servers to increase job productivity, efficiency, performance and underlying existing problems.
- As a Lead, responsible for managing a team of analysts, developers, testers and drive delivery of 4 applications within a project (Delivery/Maintenance/Testing) may serve as domain specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product. Responsible for Domain/functional/technical track of a project
- Received appreciation from the client for the work performed at critical production release
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
- We are part of Application engineering service group in MARSH and we need to install and setup application and software as part of Research and Development (R&D) before we set them up on the servers.
- We are working on automation of Continuous deployment
- Taking care of deployment using tool like pcf, Anisble,Jenkins, Docker etc
- Identify the process gaps and provide alternatives to the project team.
- Involving on all application related outages and mostly on severity 1 incident needs to be act immediately by making server/application up as an AES team first priority is application availability.
- Working on troubleshooting from AES side and analyzing logs in all aspects and provide Root Cause analysis from AES side.
- Provided support to team working on display template for SharePoint Fast Search, basically involving in fine tuning of applications, mostly we monitor performance and generating health check on servers weekly/monthly/On demand.
- Working on all environments POC/DEV/QA/MODEL/PROD and majorly our team/AES will concentrate on production servers and maintaining all production server service account password changing based on MARSH policies.
- Middleware Engineering and 24x7 operational support
- Worked on ASP.NET state Management, ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securingASP.NETweb application.
- Written Stored Procedures and SQL Queries for all the Transactions in and out of the Database using SQL server.
- UsedADO.NETobjects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Tables, Dataset and Data View, for consistent access to the data store
- Responsible for analysis, design, implementation and deployment of full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Used Master-Content page concept and CSS throughout the application for rich look.
- Used AJAX and AJAX Toolkit to extend validation control.
- Used JQuery to simplify the HTML document traversing and event handling.
- Developed custom controls and server-side components.
- Used Grid view to display data in a well-defined manner with sorting and paging.
- Designed and developed efficient and maintainable software according to the business objectives.
- Worked closely in the planning, design, and delivery of software products and services.
- Presented software design issues, questions, and suggestions for the purpose of arriving at alternative courses of action.
- Provided assistance to Customer Support when troubleshooting technical issues of clients.
- Responsible for designing web forms using different ASP.NET Server Controls
- Used ADO.NET to connect to the database using the SQL Server .NET provider
- Worked extensively with data bound controls like Grid View.
- Used Java Script validation for client-side validations.
- Developed the Business logic and model operations and writing code for Application Component.
- Involved in requirement analysis, making it sign-off with client before development phase.
- Designed and developed Class Libraries for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging and Session Management etc. using C#.Net
- Also used Centura to develop the application like fleet information pages
- Developed application using ASP.Net, C# in Visual Studio 2013
- Used MVC, Facade Design Patterns in the application
- Involved in development of Web Forms using ASP.Net, Classes using C# that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity
- Used SSL certificates generation & registration for SSL ports for implementing HTTPS
- Implemented MVC application with clean separation of layers like View, Controller and Model.
- Enhanced and developed UI functionality using ASP.NET, HTML, and XML.
- Performed Code Review using FxCop
Lead Developer/Technical Lead
- Unified Access management (UAM) is an intranet portal which serves as a centralized database to manage all Du application users and their profiles, new campaigns, Application owner changes alert and Admin activities for the UAM team to help their day to day activities
- Developed and implemented real time dashboard.
- Have worked in the development BDC (Business Data Connectivity) connector to get data from all the major telecom devices.
- Analyzed, designed, developed, implemented and have provided support for FMS the one stop portal for tracking real time incidents, compliance and KPI .In a single screen we can see the threat level/Health of the organization.
- Analysis and evaluation of the security monitoring and security operations products to integrate with SOC intelligence dashboard
- ArcSight Flex connector development for unsupported application/devices which will parse the nonstandard logs from the end device to send ArcSight ESM with proper format.
- Developed DB report generator for the generating reports from different types of databases for DBA team.
- Customized and implemented Action tracker and MOM Tracker for keeping track of various actionable assigned against individuals and time taken and activity done for its closure and also to keep track of MOM and it’s actionable.