- A professional experience of 6+ years in IT industry using Microsoft Dynamic CRM, web based applications like .NET technology, and databases with SQL server, Business Analyst.
- Involved in every phase of the life cycle gathering all the key requirements in the project from Design, Analysis, Development, Testing and Deployment of the solution in the MS Dynamic CRM
- Experience in configuration and customization of Microsoft Dynamic 365, CRM Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2016 2011 (On premise), Microsoft Dynamic 4.0 version.
- Expertise in implementing the Business Rules, Business Process Flows, Plugins, Dialogs, Alerts, Goals, Case Actions, Ribbon Customization, Creating Custom workflows and Real - Time workflows.
- Having experience in creating Sitemaps for an organization using XRM toolbox.
- Good experience in creating users, assigning roles and field level security to the users in the system.
- Expertise in developing views, reports, dashboards, charts for all kind of activities in MS Dynamic CRM.
- Participated and contributed during all phases of the SDLC of project, ensured project deliverables of highest quality are delivered on time.
- Developed plugins and custom workflow activities consuming MS Dynamics CRM web services and using CRM SDK APIs.
- Sound knowledge and experience in the life cycle of Sales, Marketing and Service entities in the system and managing the relationships in the system.
- Used adapters like Kingsway software for data integration.
- Used CRM web service and developed a custom service using Windows Communication Foundation to provide extended functionalities to the common methods of CRM.
- Designing the flowchart for better understanding both for the client and team and configure accordingly to implement in the system.
- Developed Custom Reports using SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Creating appropriate design solution and mapping the functions per the systems requirements in the Dynamic CRM organization.
- Implemented ODATA and Rest Services for Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Expertise in developing CRM platform with entity, sitemap and ribbon customization for complex applications.
- Experience in developing plugins, workflows, actions used for integrating the CRM with other business organizations.
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability conceptually and analytically.
- Very flexible to work with different teams and interact with people in the organization.
Enterprise Technologies: MS CRM Dynamics 2011/ 2016 and 365.
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, XML, Fetch XML, HTML, HTML5, CSS.
Development: Visual Studio 2010/2013/2015, SharePoint 2010 / 2013, TFS 2010.
Frameworks: MVC, WCF, WWF and .Net Frameworks 3.0,4.0,4.5,4.5.2
Operating Systems: Windows 7 / 10 / XP, LINUX.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2012.
Web Services: REST, SOAP, ODATA, IIS 6.0/7.0.
Tools: XRM Tool Box, JIRA, Ribbon Workbench, SSIS and SSRS.
Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis and project planning
- Customized MS Dynamics CRM 365 application based on the business requirement
- Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual business units in MS Dynamics CRM, according to their business process
- Customized Workflows and Plugin for automated processes, based on requirement from services department to increase visibility and efficiency
- Integrated Dynamics 365 with Microsoft Outlook.
- Integration of Dynamics 365 with SSIS and Kingsway software.
- Developed business objects using C# for various modules
- Gathered client requirements and business process, development, testing and deployment of Microsoft CRM projects
- MS Dynamics CRM Upgrade & Functional Enhancement
- Implemented gap analysis for finding out the required amount of customizations needed to meet the client requirements
- Created a detailed project plan which includes tasks based on their priority
- Customized forms and views for new modules to be added to existing MS Dynamics CRM system
- Created Workflows based on requirement from Services department
- Customized CRM Forms, Entities, Attributes, Views, Ribbons & Sitemaps
- Enhanced and developed Business Process Flows as per the client needs
- Implemented web services using C#, XML and WCF and used them using proxy classes
- Designed a Plugin to generate account number on create of new record
- Created custom workflows to calculate Probability weighted revenue
- Customized Dashboards based on the custom reports and charts created
Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Developed user stories in TFS in the client meetings which match their business requirements.
- Involved in highly impressive decision making activities in business meetings.
- Migrated and integrated millions of customer records from SQL DB to CRM environment using Kingsway software.
- Generated SSIS packages for data integration and deployed them on organization SSIS Server.
- Created and assigned users and security roles in the team.
- Developed complex plug-ins and custom workflows by writing C# code.
- Utilized the web services which were exposed by CRM.
- Written C# in script component which is Out of box SSIS feature for Data Migration from SQL DB into CRM 2016.
- Developed different kinds of Plug-ins like pre and post image plug-ins with C# according to business Needs.
- Utilized WCF services for data transmission between two service end points.
- MS DynamicsCRM2016 application based Customized on the business requirement
- Customized the views, forms along with entities and dashboards.
- Created custom reports using SSRS.
- Managed documents using share point and integrated with CRM.
- Involved in designing workflows and custom workflows as per prerequisites of the required specifications.
- Implemented logical business rules to meet business needs and utilization of SDK.
- Developed entity attributes, Lookup fields, Views, Ribbons, Sitemaps.
- Developed different pipeline Plug-ins on different Messages.
- Migration of data from Excel source to SQL Database for Staging the data.
- Consumed and Developed CRM Web services and APIs.
- Worked on setting up relationship between System & Custom entities.
- Created System users and assign them to the CRM access users.
- Performed SQL Query's and Database configuration on SQL Server 2012.
- Uses TFS 2010 for Source control and code repository.
- Involved in the QA testing in QACRM Environment.
- Creating SSRS reports for marketing and customer data using joins and Pivot Tables.
Dynamics CRM Developer
- Upgraded Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 solution to CRM 2011.
- Upgraded CRM 4.0 Workflows (WF) to XRM 2011 Processes (WF Code Activity)
- Created a type safe façade layer to handle entity CRUD operations from both the Plugin and Workflow/Process context as well as ASP.NET web pages, leveraging LINQ expressions and generics.
- Worked on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile Applications and was involved in development of the application in IPhone (IOS), IPad, Android and Windows Phone.
- Integrated XRM and ASP.NET web pages with internal sales systems.
- Wrote lot of technical documents involving Microsoft CRM Plugin, Workflows etc. and updated it on the SharePoint Site.
- Used SQL Server 2005 to write specific queries to search the company database to get different user records.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2005 R2 to make custom reports and generate it on a weekly basis
- Used different web services like CRM Service for Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK
- Worked on XML files especially during editing the customization XML file with schema validation
- Used LINQ especially to retrieve data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Wrote custom ASPX pages to integrate with Microsoft CRM using ASP.NET
- Assisted test team by double checking test scripts in MS SQL and in CRM leveraging C# and .NET.
Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Customized system entities and custom entities to meet the business requirements using MS Dynamics CRM 2011 as per the Business Process.
- Integrated MS Office Outlook with MS Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Created the re-usable/Dynamics Console application which can trigger the On-Demand Workflows.
- Created custom dashboard, create custom Ribbon button and configured sitemap.
- Created several plug-ins and workflows for enhancing the system
- Developed the ASP.Net application, WCF service to expose the CRM data.
- Created SSRS reports to support reporting, data analysis, and business planning.
- Installed ADX Studio Portals and configured the portal for CRM.
- Participated in all major phases of development including project analysis, requirements gathering and developed “N-tier” architecture.
- Managed lifecycle for new releases. The task included packaging features, defining low level requirements, creating architecture, troubleshooting implementation problems, and mentoring senior developers.
- Developed layers to interact with external system using Web services.
- Worked on front-end winforms.
- Designed and developed XMLs/XSD to interact with other supporting systems.
- Developed new routines in C# to extend workflow of application.
- Created low level design documents for new features.
Environment: MS CRM 2011, ASP.Net, C#, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2.