- Around 7+ years of software development experience in all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) with Agile/ Scrum environment. Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of various client/server, N - tier and Web Applications.
- Hands on Experience in creating Process Flow Diagram, Technical Design Document, Data Flow Diagram, UML diagrams (Class Diagram, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagram).
- Hands on Experience on ASP.NET, MVC3/MVC4/MVC5 (Model-View-Controller) with Razor Engine.
- Implemented C#.NET, MVC and Object-Oriented Programming concepts and created general Class library, Partial Class, Generics Using C#.NET
- Knowledge in security features of .NET such as Authorization (Roles and Authorizing Users) and Authentication (Forms-based Authentication, Windows-based Authentication).
- Experience in using Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in Web pages to retrieve and modify data.
- Excellent skills in developing SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, T-SQL Queries, Packages, Functions, views, triggers, cursors and schemas to build business logic.
- Good experience in using ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object to access databases like SQL Server Application Express.
- Experience in WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), and Windows Forms for designing applications using Web Services.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume RESTAPI's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.0.
- Experienced in developing applications using Agile Methodologies, Waterfall Methodology and Scrum stories.
- Worked with Object Oriented concepts like Creating Classes, Inheritance, Constructors, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Overloading and Overriding.
- Knowledge in Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks like Django and Angular JS.
- Have knowledge in handling REST and SOAP Web Services and have Knowledge of Servers like Apache Tomcat and Web Logic.
- Experience in using various version control systems like Git, GitHub and SVN.
- Have knowledge in Unit Test Plans (UTP), Integrated Test Plans (ITP) Extensive experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Good knowledge on NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Knowledge of creating SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Efficient in code tracing, Debugging and fixing the issues by using Fiddler 2/4.
- Effective Communication skills, Fast learner, Enthusiastic to learn modern technologies, result oriented, work minded, Team Management skills.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills. Always keen to learn new technologies and algorithms.
- Willing to go an extra mile to solve the problem and achieve the results.
.NET Technologies: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , ADO.NET, Azure, LINQ, WPF, WCF, MVC (3.0,4.0,5)
Practices: Test Driven Development, UML, OOPS
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2, 2012,2014MySQL, Oracle, Pervasive SQL
Tools: MS Visio, MS Project Management, MS Office, Macromedia Dreamweaver, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal reports, N-Unit, Re Sharper.
Software / IDE: Visual Studio 6.0, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010 , 2013.
Business Intelligence: SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Database testing
Testing Frameworks: QA Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Automation
Software Developer (ASP.NET/MVC/ Web API)
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Designed and developed different modules, classes using C# and Designed GUI Part with help of .NET framework 4.5.
- Developed a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Credit Card Terminal application in windows forms.
- Re-designed the database to reduce the complexity and to adjust to new business requirements
- Created Store Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server.
- Used ADO.NET classes to get the data from the database.
- Used the built-in mechanisms of SQL Server for the data integrity like Default, Not Null, Check, Unique, Primary Key, and Foreign Key, etc.
- Used Entity Framework to get the data from database and establish the connection with the application.
- Retrieved data using LINQ to SQL Classes and stored procedure, tables and views.
- Extensively used Entity Framework and complex stored procedures in T-SQL to fetch data.
- Developed a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for a server-side web application with ASP.NET MVC Views, jQuery, LINQ, JSON and AJAX in Visual Studio.
- Designed and Deployed on Client-Server, Web and Angular 2/4+, .NET Framework C#, ASP.NET ADO.NET, WCF, Web Forms, Entity Framework, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC (2/3/4), SQL Server HTML 5, CSS 3, Web Services, JSON and XML.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using ASP.NET MVC Partial Views and multiple interfaces to transfer the data into different server.
- Development in Web Services SOAP/HTTP and springs framework.
- Built the web application using Angular 2 and Web API, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Used GIT for integration, maintenance and Security of code
- Coding for various Modules, Error Handling, Modification and Testing.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, C#, Microsoft Windows Forms Application, Asp.NET MVC, LINQ, Angular 2/4, Entity Framework, WCF, JSON, XHTML, Micro services, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, SQL Server 2013, TFS, IIS
Sr .NET Developer
Confidential, Sharon Pa, PA
- Plan and execute phases of the Software Development Life Cycle utilizing agile methodologies to achieve end-to-end development of web-based applications.
- Application components are developed in an agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Worked on razor pages in ASP.NET 4.5 web application which is in MVC 5architecture using C# as code behind
- Used AJAX Tool Kit to increase the functionality of the web page with asynchronous functionality.
- Used jQuery for Client-Side Validations and AJAX calls to communicate with Controller Actions and WCF Services with JSON Data.
- Involved in creating rich and interactive UI using CSS, Java Script, Ajax, Angular JS, React JS and REDUX.
- Created rich content Web Forms, Server Controls, Web Services.
- Used MS Visual Source Safe for source code management.
- Used ReactJS and REDUX to design the process of building modular, reusable user interface components simple and intuitive.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) with ASP.NET Web API 2 and Angular JS using Code First Approach in Entity Framework.
- Used ReactJS fully to transude components, replacing them with new content
- Worked with Team Foundation Server 2015 for version control of the source code along with the maintenance.
- Used T-SQL to include querying and making changes in the database, using functions and CRUD statements and Written Triggers, Views and Indexes using SQL Server.
- Extended a custom domain driven Microservices architecture built on top of ASP.NET Web API and the HTTP protocol.
- Implemented various features like Partial classes, Anonymous types, Read-Only Properties, Polymorphism and Inheritance of C# in building data entity model.
- Developed UI using Telerik Kendo UI, user controls, layouts and styles which inputs the data and display the data for the web applications using ASP.NET
- Design and Development of distributed applications that leverage Microservice architecture, RESTful services and other various architectural patterns relational and NoSQL stores and loosely coupled messaging.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication.
- Used LINQ to build a set of operations, parameters and expressions (Lambda) while "Querying" a set of data from an SQL Server.
- Applied multithreaded techniques for creating high performance applications and used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Created Stored Procedures for performing repetitive tasks in updating related tables using SQL Server 2014 database.
- Created Jobs, Packages, and Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS) on SQL Server Database.
- Ensured the secure transfer of data from on premise to Azure.
- Designed archive structure for error logs for auditing purposes using T-SQL and Integration Services.
- Use of Azure services for HA and DR and Developed security policies for Azure cloud.
- Developed the Test cases for Unit Testing and Automation Testing using Selenium.
- Design Azure virtual machines (VMs) and VM architecture for PaaS.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Developed a web form for viewing orders initiated by customers which allows the management to view orders by filtering the orders either by order number or purchase order or by selecting order type which falls into 'To Be Approved', 'Pending', 'Processing', 'Cancel', 'Complete' types. We can also filter orders by selecting date ranges.
- Developed a web form for managing customer orders for approval by the management which lists the order number, customer name, customer e-mail, date created, status, amount incurred and an option to approve or deny along with entry of comments.
- Developed a web form that enables the management to evaluate the reviews of their customers about each item they have purchased which includes item code, item description, ratings, comments and current available stock of each item.
- A wish list web form was developed for customers to select the items and the quantity that they would like to purchase in the future.
- Developed a web form for the management to view news initiated from various departments of the company along with the initiated date, message and department.
- Developed a web form for the management to view the details of regular customers for promotional offers.
- Developed a web form for the management to view and manage their recent orders, account information, primary billing and shipping address book and recent customer reviews.
- Utilized ADO.Net Data Objects like DataReader and DataSet for retrieving the data from SQL Server database.
- Implemented AJAX in 'Order Approval' and 'My Wish List' web forms for managing user updates in the Grid View for improving user experience without refreshing the whole page.
- Wrote stored procedures, triggers, views and created tables for the developed web forms.
- Generated daily order, invoice, backorder and Accounts Receivable(A/R) aging reports for management review.
Environment: Windows, Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 3.5, MVC2, WCF, LINQ SQL Server 2005/2008 and Microsoft Reporting Tool.
Web Developer (ASP.NET Web Form)
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in VB.Net, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Implemented changes in coding and designs using knowledge of VB.Net.
- Extensive Experience in Implementing View, Model, Controller and View model by using ASP.Net MVC 4.0/3.0 Framework.
- Used ASP.NET MVC4 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Implemented UI layer using Partial views, views, Layouts, Themes by using Razor, Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Created Html Helpers in order to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Used jQuery to perform validations and catch the events on client's browser.
- Implemented Popup Calendar for jQuery UI Datapicker using HTML5, jQuery.
- Responsible is using jQuery for Client-Side Validations, Calling the Controller Actions, and Making calls to the WCF Services.
- Used Fiddler to analyse request and response of Json data from the controllers to Web API's.
- Developed Entity Framework 6.0/4.3 and made LINQ queries to connect to the database and implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework Code First and Database First approaches with ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0.
- To retrieve the data in the form of objects and properties, such as customers and customer addresses, without concerning them with the underlying database where this data is stored using ENTITY FRAMEWORK.
- Implemented the WCF Data Contracts versioning by using Knowntypes and IExtensibleDataObject, Ordering and enforcing required data when contracts consumed by clients.
- Created WCF SOAP, WCF REST Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Developed WCF Services for building applications that send and receive messages by using the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) over HTTP.
- Exclusively used JQgrid to display and save data, along with various JQgrid features like load once, custom formatter, and custom alignment
- Developed stored procedures, views for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, and foreign keys in SQL server.
- Developing SSIS packages for integration with downstream / upstream application and generating reports which could be sent to other Systems.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analysing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration is testing and Regression testing by applying test cases.
- Work with Product management on product feature requirements definition and refinement. Used TFS for Agile Planning and collaboration.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2012, VB.Net, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0, WCF, Java Script, jQuery, XAML, TFS 2010, WCF, WCF REST, JSON, SOAP, IIS 7.0, AJAX, LINQ, HTML, XML, SQL Server Integration Services, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Designed search results control to pull data from database and display in Data Grid.
- Developing database applications using Oracle, MS SQL Server and MS-Access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system. Used Web Services for communication with the client using http protocols.
- Performance improvement for SSIS packages.
- Communication and collaboration, functioning software, and the flexibility to adapt to emerging business realities using agile methodology.
- Used a hybrid of waterfall and incremental model as the SDLC.
- Responsible for development of forms using Visual Basic .NET.
- Developed ASP.NET Web Forms using C# depending on the business logic.
- Designed user interface using Web forms.
- Used Data Reader, Dataset, and Data Adapter of ADO.NET to have data access from SQL data source.
- Used ASP.NET state management, and accessibility features in developing the application.
- Actively involved in testing of the application.
- Used joins for the flow of data from various tables, and databases.
- Used cascading sheets for uniformity using Master Pages.
- Attended and completed any additional responsibilities assigned.
- Responsible for the design of solution and modification.